IIlustration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIlustration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIlustration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIlustration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIlustration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIlustration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIlustration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIlustration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIlustration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIlustration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIlustration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How often should I do Ab Ripper X?

Hey, quick question, my friend gave me the DVD for Ab Ripper X from his P90X disc set (he doesn't do it anymore) and Tony in the video said not to do this everyday, and I have no idea how often I should do it, it's a 16 minute very intense total core workout, I can tell i'm going to be hella sore tomarrow, any ideas how often I should do it?
    Bench goal 205/225

I rep back very fast :)

" Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret. "

walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by IIlustration View Post
    Hey, quick question, my friend gave me the DVD for Ab Ripper X from his P90X disc set (he doesn't do it anymore) and Tony in the video said not to do this everyday, and I have no idea how often I should do it, it's a 16 minute very intense total core workout, I can tell i'm going to be hella sore tomarrow, any ideas how often I should do it?
    3 times per week, with a day separation

ex. Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday

cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IIlustration View Post
    I'd start with twice a week tops.

Your going to feel like Kimbo Slice used your stomach as a punching bag tomorrow.
    #TeamMeatball

IIlustration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIlustration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIlustration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIlustration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIlustration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIlustration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIlustration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIlustration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIlustration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIlustration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIlustration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha, thanks guys, Yeah I just tried doign 3 sit ups and was in extreme pain and couldn't do anymore. It's a great ab routine i think though!
    Bench goal 205/225

I rep back very fast :)

" Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret. "

StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I started it recently and I really liked it. I'm already seeing more definition in my abs and my core is starting to feel stronger.

However, I'm wondering if I could bump up to using Ab Ripper X every other day? Has anyone done this, or would it be too much? I can fight get through the burn and the soreness, but would doing it every other day actually slow my results by not giving my abs enough time to rest?

walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by StoneColdMC View Post
    I started it recently and I really liked it. I'm already seeing more definition in my abs and my core is starting to feel stronger.

However, I'm wondering if I could bump up to using Ab Ripper X every other day? Has anyone done this, or would it be too much? I can fight get through the burn and the soreness, but would doing it every other day actually slow my results by not giving my abs enough time to rest?
    no dont.. you probably could 5 months from now but not now.. just stick with it. Ive been doing ab ripper x 3x a week for 10 months now, and i just took a month break from it and can still come back and do it almost just as if i didnt stop.

You might want to look into using weighted ab exercises after maybe 2 or 3 more months down the line if your not satisfied with what ab ripper x gave you