DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Noticed I have acne when taking Opti-Men vitamins

Whenever I consistently take Optimum Nutrition's Opti-Men's vitamins I tend to break out on my face. When I stop taking them it clears away. Are there any other multis that will not do this or is it a certain vitamin I am taking to cause this?
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Cleveland Browns

Diablo 3: MiscBodyBuil#1158
    add me

ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I noticed that too when I first started taking them, but it could've been combined with stress cause I was moving back to school (I break out at the beginning of every year)
    Barely use FB, deleted Twitter, never had an Instagram crew
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    Vocal Trance crew
    IF is GOAT
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓

ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That's unusual. Is Opti-Men the only multi you've taken?

DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ofmiceandmen View Post
    That's unusual. Is Opti-Men the only multi you've taken?
    Yes
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Cleveland Browns

Diablo 3: MiscBodyBuil#1158
    add me

ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hmm, well this comes as a surprise to me so I can't pinpoint exactly why you're getting acne but my suggestion would be to pick up a different multi and see what happens.

Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I highly doubt the multi is to blame.... How does your diet look? Are you stressed? There is 1000x things that attribute to acne.
    Ryan Rogerson

Dymatize Nutrition Regional Sales Manager

AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The Vitamin B complex, specifically B6 and B12 in the multi is probably causing your acne.

Some studies have actually been conducted in order to confirm this, and the mechanism in which these vits cause acne are currently unknown. Also, i have heard some Dermatologists blame breakouts on B vitamins as well.

But not everyone should worry about this, these are very rare cases.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlexEG View Post
    The Vitamin B complex, specifically B6 and B12 in the multi is probably causing your acne.

Some studies have actually been conducted in order to confirm this, and the mechanism in which these vits cause acne are currently unknown. Also, i have heard some Dermatologists blame breakouts on B vitamins as well.

But not everyone should worry about this, these are very rare cases.
    Source?

Ive seen that B-vitamins may help fight acne in the past (one of the benefits of Poseidon for example)
    Last edited by powercage; 08-24-2011 at 12:15 PM.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's not the vitamin. It's the cell-tech.
    Alcoholism is a disease of the whole person. Sober since May 2011.

AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Source?

Ive seen that B-vitamins may help fight acne
    What can i say man, some people are genetically more prone to acne and may respond different to the vits.

my 1st source would be my dermatologists, who have in the past attributed some breakouts to the use of B vitamins.

i cant currently post any links, but the name of the report is :The problem of vitamin B6/B12 acne. A contribution on acne medicamentosa (author's transl)
    Braun-Falco O, Lincke H.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlexEG View Post
    What can i say man, some people are genetically more prone to acne and may respond different to the vits.

my 1st source would be my dermatologists, who have in the past attributed some breakouts to the use of B vitamins.

i cant currently post any links, but the name of the report is :The problem of vitamin B6/B12 acne. A contribution on acne medicamentosa (author's transl)
    Braun-Falco O, Lincke H.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/130553
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Yeah that one, thanks man.

And i would also think it may have something to do with the specific form of the B vitamins as well as the source of it. I may have to talk about that with my doctor next time i see her.