Thread: Myomin

Hunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Myomin

Anyone on here every use a product called Myomin? It's made by a company called Chi's Enterprise. It is an aromatase inhibitor. It has several herbs in it that I've personally never heard of, but the product seems to work. I'm on test therapy for low test levels and my doctor had suggested it to control estrogen. So far for the last 5 weeks I've had no issues with the typical side effects of using test cypionate. I do have Arimidex on hand if needed, but so far I haven't had to use it. The product was made to really get rid of fibroid cysts and other types of cysts that are somewhat estrogen dependant.

Here are the ingredients:

200 mg - Smilax glabra Roxb.
    160 mg - Curcuma zedoria
    160 mg - Cyperus rotundus
    160 mg - Aralia Dasyphylla Mig.
    120 mg - Pericarpium Arecae

Anyone else know about this stuff or the herbs in it?

m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    any update on this?

I was curious as I was thinking of taking it due to side effects of Propecia (Finasteride) for my hairloss.

Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My doc just got me on 6 tabs a day of chi's myomin. I am on HRT and recently developed a little sensitivity in my chest/nipple area. may be the onset of early gyno. Doc put me on myomin to help metabolize left over estrogens, and to combat the onset of gyno. Hopefully it will work, I really do not want to go through a surgery.

VegetaGD is on a distinguished road. (+10) VegetaGD is on a distinguished road. (+10) VegetaGD is on a distinguished road. (+10) VegetaGD is on a distinguished road. (+10) VegetaGD is on a distinguished road. (+10) VegetaGD is on a distinguished road. (+10) VegetaGD is on a distinguished road. (+10) VegetaGD is on a distinguished road. (+10) VegetaGD is on a distinguished road. (+10) VegetaGD is on a distinguished road. (+10) VegetaGD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Khodiak View Post
    My doc just got me on 6 tabs a day of chi's myomin. I am on HRT and recently developed a little sensitivity in my chest/nipple area. may be the onset of early gyno. Doc put me on myomin to help metabolize left over estrogens, and to combat the onset of gyno. Hopefully it will work, I really do not want to go through a surgery.
    Any more info on this stuff?