Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Helminth therapy: Why I purposely infected myself with human hookworm. (long)(cliffs)

Long read. Cliffs at bottom. Please persevere if you have any of the following: Type 1 diabetes, Crohn's, UC, MS, Asthma, eczema, food allergies, hayfever etc...

So, I just started a slightly experimental treatment for my Crohn's disease.

For those unaware, Crohn's disease is caused by a malfunction of the immune system, resulting in an unwanted, chronic immune response, most often in the small bowel. In severe cases this can occur anywhere from the mouth to the angus. The disease is incurable and can lead to nasty complications; like scarring of bowel leading to obstruction and some people even end up with a colostomy bag. Most often though, symptoms are: diarrhoea, nausea, fever, severe pain in gut, joint ache, nutritional deficiencies and can cause stunted growth if it kicks in when you are young. Bouts of disease tend to come in acute flare ups of severe symptoms before going back into remission for a while.

Luckily in my case It only kicked in after I was fully grown, so manlet status was avoided. I am only affected on a 10cm section of small bowel, and 2 other 1-2cm sections. Still, let me tell you, that is bad enough and has held me back many a time over the years.

One thing of note about these diseases, is they only really occur in the West. In fact, the acceleration of recorded cases is such, that hereditary or genetic differences can be ruled out as a cause. This means the reason for the developing world's apparent immunity to these diseases, must lie somewhere in the different lifestyle they have. This observation has in turn has lead scientists to propose the 'Hygiene Hypothesis'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hygiene_hypothesis

The theory goes that we have evolved for millions of years with various parasites, bacteria and fungi living inside and on us, who actually provide a valuable service modulating our immune responses. It's only in the last 75+ years or so, that sanitation in the West has meant that people, on the whole, do not host parasites any more and are generally exposed to less 'dirt'. This may explain why many autoimmune disease such as Crohn's, ulcerative colitus, asthma, multiple sclerosis are pretty much unheard of in un-developed countries, where hygiene is lacking and people tend to still host parasites.

I am at stage now where if I do not treat my disease more aggressively, then the 10cm section of bowel I mentioned before, will become too scarred and I will have to have surgery to have it removed. This meant I was faced with the prospect permantly going on a drug called Imuran, that purposely disables an entire branch of your immune system. You can think of it as mild AIDS, they give the same thing to receivers of donor organs to stop rejection. The idea is basically to nuke my entire immune system, just to stop the unwanted immune response occurring in my bowel. To me this seemed like taking a sledge hammer to a peanut, not to mentioned the drug has has major sides. First of all there is 1/10'000 chance of contracting getting leukaemia for every year you take it, a permanent increased chance of skin cancer (even if you stop taking it), you have to have regular blood work done, extra inoculations, annual flu jab and it can cause a constant low-level fatigue (amongst other things).

As I really didn't want to go down this route, I started researching and came across helminth (aka worm) therapy. I thought it was bit wacky at first until I read the science behind it. There have already been some medical trials on this that have shown it to be effective at treating a wide range of auto-immune diseases, including type 1 diabetes, Crohn's, UC, MS, Asthma food allergies. There are currently some boffins at Edinburgh University trying to turn what the the worms do, into a drug, but I would imagine that would be 10years away at least (http://maizelsgroup.biology.ed.ac.uk/).

The main advantages for me were no long-term side affects & no taking pills every day, so I decided to give it a shot, as I could always go down the drug route if it failed. The down side is they are v.expensive (£1900 for 3 years treatment). There is also a 1/5 chance they will not work. For me the gamble is worth it, and I always have the standard drug route there waiting.

So... I paid my money and 35 human hookworm larvae arrived yesterday in a small vial, packed with hand warmers:

I pipetted them out the vial and onto the provided dressing, then applied the dressing to my inner forearm. Within about 5min I got an INTENSE itch. It feels exactly like you would imagine tiny larvae burrowing through your skin would. To be fair they don't actually burrow, but produce an enzyme that eats through the epidermis allowing them to enter the body. The itch subsided after 20mins and went completely after about an hour. I took the dressing off after 4 hours. You can clearly see the rash they left behind, and the individual entry points:

This morning, the rash has turned into a single red welt. It feels slightly irritated, like a mosquito bite. After spending 4 days in my circulatory system, the microscopic worm larvae will come out into my lungs and be coughed up in phlegm, which is swallowed. 19 days after that they will have attached to my gut around my terminal ileum and hopefully will start working their magic.

I can expect to see positive effects after 8-10 weeks, although full efficacy won't be reached until 8-12 months. I get 2 more supplemental doses: 50 in June and another 50 in Sept, bringing possible total population to 135. The worms can live for up to 5 years. Under deal I am on with AIT (http://autoimmunetherapies.com); they guarantee to keep me topped up with worms for 3 years, even if I purposely get rid of them for any reason. Incidentally, a likely extra benefit is that they will get rid of my hayfever.

Unfortunately if you live in the states, then it is illegal for you to import them as they are outlawed by the FDA. There is a clinic in Tijuana set up by an American, that offers them though (http://www.wormtherapy.com/).

Think that's about it for now, but will update as time goes on. Any questions ask away and I will check back from time to time.

cliffs
    + Have Crohn's disease, which is an autoimmune disease
    + Didn't want to go onto harsh drugs that f' up immune system
    + Did research and found about helminth therapy
    + Self infected with human hookworms
    + Waiting to see if they work

Originally Posted by Mode7 View Post
    Resources:

******** community for people using the treatment or planning to:
    http://www.********.com/groups/HelminthicTherapy/ (need to apply to join)

Info on the hygiene hypothesis (aka the old friend hypothesis)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hygiene_hypothesis

Helminth therapy wiki:
    http://opensourcehelminththerapy.org...itle=Main_Page

Clincal information about the mechanism by which they work, read p38-p40
    http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=m...%20ibd&f=false

Providers:
    http://autoimmunetherapies.com/ (UK) (human hookworm/whipworm)
    http://www.wormtherapy.com/ (Tijuanana) (human hookworm/whipworm)
    http://www.ovamed.org (Germany) (pig whip worm) Very expensive as you need dose every 2-3 weeks, as worms they use not designed to live in human host.
    Update 1
    It's been exactly a week since I inoculated myself. I have had no adverse affects so far. Rash on arm is barely visible now.

Dun goofed a bit as I puked the morning after St Paddy's because of over indulging. This is the exact time when worms would be making their way to my gut. Chances are a few of took a ride to the sewers.

Having said that, I reckon most must've made it, as I seem to be getting the 'worm bounce' that I have heard about from other users. It's a short lived period of up to a fortnight that can start from day 5, whereby you get sudden relief from your disease symptoms. As you know, if you have read from the beginning, I have CD and I suddenly start getting relief 2 days ago.

Unfortunately, I will go back to normal soon, and have to wait until week 10 before the permanent effects kick in. I will enjoy it while it lasts though.

Link below is a comprehensive timeline for worm inoculation, including expected effects on the body:
    http://www.foodsmatter.com/natural_m...line-03-12.pdf

So far so good though.
    Last edited by bbmod1; 03-21-2012 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Added update per OP request.
    Jan 2010 - 132lbs
    Jan 2011 - 174lbs

Bbcking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bbcking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bbcking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bbcking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bbcking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bbcking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bbcking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bbcking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What in the

DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    end well...this not.

awahl63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awahl63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awahl63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awahl63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awahl63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awahl63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awahl63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awahl63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awahl63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awahl63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awahl63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wat
    Ron Paul 2012

5k+

GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If there's one thing I know about medecine. its that if I have to go to Tijuana to get it then its definitely safe and legitimate.
    ☆ ☆ Ultimate Quebec Club ☆ ☆
    †Italian Crew†
    *Wanderlust/Misc Travelling Crew*

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Someone put "prepare your anus" on this.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

neggapleez will become famous soon enough. (+50) neggapleez will become famous soon enough. (+50) neggapleez will become famous soon enough. (+50) neggapleez will become famous soon enough. (+50) neggapleez will become famous soon enough. (+50) neggapleez will become famous soon enough. (+50) neggapleez will become famous soon enough. (+50) neggapleez will become famous soon enough. (+50) neggapleez will become famous soon enough. (+50) neggapleez will become famous soon enough. (+50) neggapleez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Spot sold to:

I try to rep any man that takes care of his child.

Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bbcking View Post
    What in the
    Originally Posted by DisregardLegs View Post
    end well...this not.
    Originally Posted by awahl63 View Post
    wat
    Guise, it's not as out there as you think.

These diseases do not exist in the countries where the population have worms. We have evolved along side these animals in symbiotic way since day 1. It's only in last 75years or so in the West that we have eradicated them, at which point instances of auto-immune diseases have rocketed in developed countries.

The worms have to be able to modulate our immune systems to survive themselves or they would get wiped out. Without this natural control, some peoples' immune systems go out of control, causing the diseases I have mentioned.
    Jan 2010 - 132lbs
    Jan 2011 - 174lbs

Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ive got a nasty hayfever but im not about to infect myself with worms just to get rid of it....
    Modnegged twice and still green, umad?

I barbell curl more than I press.

irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    actually pretty interesting, if it could cure diabetes, imagine the possibilities
    Sperrys & Polos

HorseCumDotGif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HorseCumDotGif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HorseCumDotGif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HorseCumDotGif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HorseCumDotGif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HorseCumDotGif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HorseCumDotGif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HorseCumDotGif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HorseCumDotGif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HorseCumDotGif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HorseCumDotGif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've heard of this therapy. Do you get acne, too?

NinjaBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    that tapeworm is the best way to cut (SRS)

Location: the hand was not of flesh, but on an arm of blackened steel, with copper trim, always moving.rising above the clouds, it surveys its district, but only to descend gracefully into black smoke.who were their creators?no one has dared to get close enough to ask, Belize
    Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what the f

HorseCumDotGif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HorseCumDotGif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HorseCumDotGif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HorseCumDotGif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HorseCumDotGif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HorseCumDotGif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HorseCumDotGif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HorseCumDotGif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HorseCumDotGif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HorseCumDotGif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HorseCumDotGif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by irboreddd View Post
    actually pretty interesting, if it could cure diabetes, imagine the possibilities
    Totally different mechanism

kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000)
    **** that's awesome/scary.

Keep us updated OP!

I'm all for alternative therapy after realizing how money hungry medical corporations are. LOL at anyone thinking people create medicine in your best interest as if doctors are your parents. It's a money game.

stankep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stankep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stankep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stankep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stankep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stankep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stankep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stankep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stankep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stankep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stankep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are there any major cons to having those worms in your body?

Stay safe, OP.

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You could also try supping vitamin d3 and avoiding gluten...
    Make Europe Germany Again

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guise, it's not as out there as you think.

These diseases do not exist in the countries where the population have worms. We have evolved along side these animals in symbiotic way since day 1. It's only in last 75years or so in the West that we have eradicated them, at which point instances of auto-immune diseases have rocketed in developed countries.

The worms have to be able to modulate our immune systems to survive themselves or they would get wiped out. Without this natural control, some peoples' immune systems go out of control, causing the diseases I have mentioned.
    mind=blown.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

Originally Posted by irboreddd View Post
    Only type 1 diabetes. Not the one you get form being an obese kunt.

Originally Posted by HorseCumDotGif View Post
    I've heard of this therapy. Do you get acne, too?
    Nope. Main side is rash and itch when they go in. A small % of people feel a bit run down a 3 weeks after infection, but this subsides. This is know as the 'worm flu'. The worms themselves take like 0.1ml of blood month from you in, order to live.

Originally Posted by NinjaBrah View Post
    that tapeworm is the best way to cut (SRS)
    I'm sure it is.
    Jan 2010 - 132lbs
    Jan 2011 - 174lbs

godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is why the misc is great. Constant entertainment of completely different kinds.

What happened to the mice in cans of coke experiment anyone?
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    "Rustle your opponents jimmies from afar." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Mods - I don't have multiple accounts, asked for old accounts be banned, never had two open at one time.
    Misc - you don't have to rep me back lol, in return no rep begging pls tx

JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    give me my hayfever and diabetes, fuk this sh*t im outta here
    *Jean crew*
    *Himeragi crew*

Superhero status by: 2013 BeastModeBrah's Avatar
    BeastModeBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeastModeBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeastModeBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeastModeBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeastModeBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeastModeBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeastModeBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeastModeBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeastModeBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeastModeBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeastModeBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Red face

The fck is this?

I hope you know what you're doing op.

Also:
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookworm
    "The most significant risk of hookworm infection is anemia, secondary to loss of iron (and protein) in the gut"
    ---
    them fckers gonna be using up your proteins.

-----------------

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anemia
    ---
    Because hemoglobin (found inside RBCs) normally carries oxygen from the lungs to the tissues, anemia leads to hypoxia (lack of oxygen) in organs. Since all human cells depend on oxygen for survival, varying degrees of anemia can have a wide range of clinical consequences.

----------------
    I'm jam, you're jelly
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143647063&pagenumber=

tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't hookworms cause diarrhea also?

Registered User diminishedlogic's Avatar
    diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000)
    came in here just to rep you

yogourt is on a distinguished road. (+10) yogourt is on a distinguished road. (+10) yogourt is on a distinguished road. (+10) yogourt is on a distinguished road. (+10) yogourt is on a distinguished road. (+10) yogourt is on a distinguished road. (+10) yogourt is on a distinguished road. (+10) yogourt is on a distinguished road. (+10) yogourt is on a distinguished road. (+10) yogourt is on a distinguished road. (+10) yogourt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Repped and subbed. I have what may be Chrohn's and have researched this as well. Luckily I've been feeling better but I know it can come and go. Seriously considering this in the future.

furyfury will become famous soon enough. (+50) furyfury will become famous soon enough. (+50) furyfury will become famous soon enough. (+50) furyfury will become famous soon enough. (+50) furyfury will become famous soon enough. (+50) furyfury will become famous soon enough. (+50) furyfury will become famous soon enough. (+50) furyfury will become famous soon enough. (+50) furyfury will become famous soon enough. (+50) furyfury will become famous soon enough. (+50) furyfury will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What the **** man...
    Still interested in what happens

animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    worms of peace...

Originally Posted by kiddink View Post
    **** that's awesome/scary.

Keep us updated OP!

I'm all for alternative therapy after realizing how money hungry medical corporations are. LOL at anyone thinking people create medicine in your best interest as if doctors are your parents. It's a money game.
    Thanks will do!
    The more research I did around this, the more I came to the conclusion that the FDA is working more in the interests of the big Pharama companies. was not even aware of FDA before this. In fact, the FB group I'm in is mainly populated by people from the US; and they always bitching about how the FDA bans this and that. It's not so bad over here. You can do what you want to yourself, pretty much.

Originally Posted by stankep View Post
    Are there any major cons to having those worms in your body?

Stay safe, OP.
    There are minor sides close to infection, such as rash at entry point, and slight fatigue that passes after a week or so. Not everyone gets this though. There are no known long term effects.

Only exception to this would be if you are a kid in Africa or suchlike/ You would get anaemia as a result of 1000’s of worms taking blood. This is caused by uncontrolled infestation of 1000’s of worms couple with poor diet. On a western diet, with a conservative and controlled dose of worms I will have, this is a non-issue.

Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    You could also try supping vitamin d3 and avoiding gluten...
    Not for Crohn’s brah, this isn’t IBS. There are something’s that set me off that I avoid, but more often than not it goes off for no reason.

Originally Posted by godsangina2 View Post
    This is why the misc is great. Constant entertainment of completely different kinds.

What happened to the mice in cans of coke experiment anyone?
    Lol... know what you mean!
    Jan 2010 - 132lbs
    Jan 2011 - 174lbs

411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000)
    wat the faruk

I've had other allergy problems and have cured most of them using other means than sticking worms in my body..
    I REP BACK...REP Back....I REP BACK

8======)) 500+ 100%

Originally Posted by BeastModeBrah View Post
    The fck is this?

I hope you know what you're doing op.

Also:
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookworm
    "The most significant risk of hookworm infection is anemia, secondary to loss of iron (and protein) in the gut"
    ---
    them fckers gonna be using up your proteins.

-----------------

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anemia
    ---
    Because hemoglobin (found inside RBCs) normally carries oxygen from the lungs to the tissues, anemia leads to hypoxia (lack of oxygen) in organs. Since all human cells depend on oxygen for survival, varying degrees of anemia can have a wide range of clinical consequences.

----------------
    Done plenty of research and talked to others using this. I’m very confident. Worse thing that can happen is it doesn’t work and I go with the meds.

Anaemia is only an issue if you’re a malnourished African kid with an uncontrolled infestation.
    I am a western fed brah, receiving conservative and controlled dose.

Originally Posted by tetrasarin View Post
    Don't hookworms cause diarrhea also?
    They can do when they are ‘bedding in’. This is only temporary and not everyone gets it.

Originally Posted by diminishedlogic View Post
    came in here just to rep you
    Will hit you back.

Originally Posted by yogourt View Post
    Repped and subbed. I have what may be Chrohn's and have researched this as well. Luckily I've been feeling better but I know it can come and go. Seriously considering this in the future.
    Good luck brah. I’ve lived with it for 10 years. Luckily I don’t have the most severe case, but bad enough. PM me if you want to ask anything about meds or whatever.

Originally Posted by 411hounddog View Post
    wat the faruk

I've had other allergy problems and have cured most of them using other means than sticking worms in my body..
    Good for you. I wouldn't bother with this either to cure hayfever. Unfortunately I have a chronic and incurable disease.

It's worth mentioning, this isn't technically a cure. The idea is to remain in remission while I you are host.
    Last edited by Mode7; 03-16-2012 at 09:18 AM.
    Jan 2010 - 132lbs
    Jan 2011 - 174lbs