Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite

I have been taking Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite for the last week and now I am going to start logging it. I will update pic today so I can show the difference from today to the end of my log.

I am running 3 miles a day and doing Insanity at the moment and hitting weights. Some days I wake and do my cardio first and some days I just feel like hitting weights.

My waist is at 37 inches, I measure yesterday. I want to get back to 34 by next month. i am weighing at 216lbs. I just stopped my EPIQ stack because I felt like it would be more beneficial for me to use it when I lost some more fat and plus my mind was on some personal things in my life at the moment. So here I am locked an loaded and ready to get after it for the next month or so.

If you would like to follow please do. I am looking to get a great looking body before Hawaii in July. Thanks for reading. I willl post everyday for however long it takes to finish the Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite

I will be taking Epiq Power for my weight preworkout Watermelon, Fruit Punch and Epiq Isolate Chocolate and Vanilla. for protein during this time. All great flavors.

chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The last few days have been great, hitting the weights hard, and still running 3 miles each day. I was up to 2 pills at once before lunch, but found it is too much right now. That is saying a lot because I have never had a problem with taking full dose of a stimulant product. Not a bad thing, just makes my bottle last longer. Will weigh myself today and take pics to upload.

Weighed myself this morning as I always like to and came in at 213. Not bad for being on Hydroxcyut Hardcore Elite for about 2 weeks.

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dangg.. MT is hooking you up good!
    IN for the progress!

Thanks, I was hoping to at least get one person to follow my journey for the next month or two. I am very lucky and thankful that MuscleTech has given me an opportunity for this.

Today's workout was great woke up and had 1 Pill 30 mins before Breakfast, ate about 30 or so mins. Back Biceps and Shoulders. Had another pill 30 mins before lunch. I am not going to lie but i seemed to not be not as hungry as I usually am when not taking the pills. I will try to increase to 2 pills morning and 1 after before lunch soon, I hope to be able to do this. Haven't went on my 3 mile run the last few days because of my bad ankle so cardio has been down, I am also hoping I feel well enough that I can go tomorrow. We will see. Digging the results so far hope to measure tomorrow also.

Another great workout for me today. Did 4 sets of barbell squats, Since I do not have a squat rack, I only did the weight of 135lbs. I know its wimpy but made it into a cardio squat workout. Minimal rest between reps. Did lunges with dumbbells 40lbs 4 sets. Same thing with mixing it into a cardio workout. Did squat overhead presses with dumbbells. 45 lbs cardio mix too.

Decided I need some excitement so I looked up some leg workouts on YouTube. and found this to be really effective when it comes to weight and cardio mixed.

http://youtu.be/abnaNJUNNK4?t=7s

In between each set I added 10 hanging leg lifts.

Once again I did 1 Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite 30 mins before breakfast and will do the same when I eat lunch. Weighed myself this morning and was at 213. I tend to weigh myself everyday to keep me motivated through the day to make me want to weigh less the next day. Sometimes though I weigh more and it kind of gets me down but have to make sure I keep focused.

Update last few days. Wednesday I decided to go on a 3 mile run later in the day. That day still only took 1 Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite twice that day. Yesterday I started with 2 pills in the morning before breakfast and 1 before lunch. I have done this the last few days. I didn't have the really sweaty and kind of jittery feeling that I had once before. I did my workout in the middle of the afternoon. This morning i did the same thing in the dosage and did my workout right after waking up. Hit chest tris and shoulders hard. Took 2 pills showered then had some breakfast. I weighed myself before workout and was down to 211.4 which is great. Cant wait to upload some pics to show more progress.

Saturday Morning woke up and went on a run for 3 miles. Felt good, I took 2 Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Pills 30 Mins before breakfast and 1 before lunch. The effects of the dosage is very good at the moment, not feeeling hungry during the day. Weighed myself that day and was at 211 still.

Sunday same dosage at the same time of the day, I hit the weights for a full body workout. I had a game that night and felt good during the game.

Monday, took the day off and also took pics of myself. I feel like the love handles are going away now. I am hitting abs harder now too. With weighted leg lifts.

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    subbed and in on this man! Good luck on your cut and any questions please let us know!

Originally Posted by furyhockey View Post
    subbed and in on this man! Good luck on your cut and any questions please let us know!
    Thanks! Will let you guys know if anything pops up.

Just got some Amino Build yesterday, I have taken this stuff before, and now contemplating if I want to add it to my arsenal now for the last part of the cut. I am thinking I am going to add it starting tomorrow. Probably on all days after my 2 cardio workouts so I have something to sip on afterwards.

Yesterday I did my weight workout and did my run in the morning. Took the same dosage as usually, No side effects whatsoever and seems to suppress the appetite the same. I do still have the feel of light sweat after taking the 2 pills, but nothing too bad to complain about. Today woke up early and did my weights again. This time I added the same leg workout I did last week. So far so good. I will also start to log every detail of my workout tomorrow. I did take my waist measure and was down to 36 inches which is nice. I have about 2 months until Hawaii so I have to push hard.

Originally Posted by chongo25 View Post
    Thanks! Will let you guys know if anything pops up.

Just got some Amino Build yesterday, I have taken this stuff before, and now contemplating if I want to add it to my arsenal now for the last part of the cut. I am thinking I am going to add it starting tomorrow. Probably on all days after my 2 cardio workouts so I have something to sip on afterwards.

Yesterday I did my weight workout and did my run in the morning. Took the same dosage as usually, No side effects whatsoever and seems to suppress the appetite the same. I do still have the feel of light sweat after taking the 2 pills, but nothing too bad to complain about. Today woke up early and did my weights again. This time I added the same leg workout I did last week. So far so good. I will also start to log every detail of my workout tomorrow. I did take my waist measure and was down to 36 inches which is nice. I have about 2 months until Hawaii so I have to push hard.

Mondays workout

Dips
    Body Weight
    20 reps
    18 reps
    18 reps

14 reps with 35lb Kettle bell
    12 reps with 35lb kettle bell

Pullups
    3 sets of 10

Under Hand Pullup
    3 sets of 10

Dumbbell lat pull

5 sets of 12 with 52.5lbs

Leg lifts

5 sets of 20

Plank

5 sets of 1 min

Today

2 mile run, rest

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Dumbbell lat pull

5 sets of 12 with 52.5lbs

^I'm curious about this.. I've done a ton of cable lat pull, but never heard of dumbbell

Sorry I should have said Bent over dumbbell rows, I had a brain fart lol.

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry I should have said Bent over dumbbell rows, I had a brain fart lol.
    haha no problem bro. You working out today as well?

Oh yeah! Went on a nice 3 mile run with a fast pace, I am going to try to hit the weights but I am on the wife schedule for today for Mothers day. So if I can fit it in I will.

Didnt get a chance yesterday to get my weights in so I had to hit it hard today. Last couple of days loving the Amino Build after a nice workout. Here is a pic of it

Simple to take and very refreshing. Love the stuff after an intense cardio session.

Sorry for the lack of logging this week, got the flu the last few days. I did manage to run Tuesday and Wednesday but couldn't do any weights or last 2 days. I am back at it today so I will update what I do today later on!

Sorry for the lack of logging this week, got the flu the last few days. I did manage to run Tuesday and Wednesday but couldn't do any weights or last 2 days. I am back at it today so I will update what I do today later on!
    Looking forward to it!
    And I do prefer Green Apple AminoBuild over Fruit Punch.. tastes great!

Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    Looking forward to it!
    And I do prefer Green Apple AminoBuild over Fruit Punch.. tastes great!
    Green Apple is better than Fruit Punch for me too. I am getting the new flavor White Grape next week on Monday, cant wait to try it. MuscleTech said it is the best flavor out of all of them. I will for sure post pics of it as soon as I get it.

No worries man your back now! Love the pics

No worries man your back now! Love the pics
    Thanks

Today went on another 3 mile run, Took 2 pills before breakfast upon waking up. I decided to wait until around 1130 am to hit a run then hit weights. My body was still a little ache but pushed through it. Came home and wanted to hit the weights like I normal do with intensity but the body was not allowing it. Still was able to do

Kettlebell Squat Press

20lbs 12 reps for 4 sets

245lbs flat bench 6 reps 3 sets

Hanging leg raises 20 reps 3 sets

Side Planks 1 min 3 sets

Dips body weight 20 reps
    18 reps
    16 reps

skull crushers 60lbs 12 reps 2 sets

Felt really exhausted but should feel 100 percent come tomorrow. I'm just glad I was able to do at least this. I really want to hit back and biceps hard tomorrow with some chest since I haven't done any chest this week.

Solid workout sesh. Have a great rest of your sunday brother.

Solid workout sesh. Have a great rest of your sunday brother.
    Thanks you too!

Yesterday hit my run felt decent enough to hit the and did shoulders, the YouTube video I have posted earlier and little bit more chest. Felt great and topped it off with Green Apple Amino Build. Today just went on run and skip the weights because I had a game tonight. Afer the game I had another refreshing drink of Green Apple

Waking up early for another 3 mile run and more weights and Finnish it up with Insanity Abs. Will post workout tomorrow.

What kind of game did you play?

What kind of game did you play?
    I play in a adult flag football league, Great cardio 7 on 7 league.

Today I got up early decided to just hit the weights because I was pretty sore last night and didn't want to overdue the legs.

Upped my dosage to 2 pills twice a day and it felt great. No jitters or anything negative. Will weight in the morning and take pics tomorrow to update. I feel slimmer but I will tell when the pics are taking tomorrow. I think it has been 3 weeks or so.

Updated Pics as of today. Will take pics of Amino Build White Grape and give my first assessments of it. Also will update workout log and how my weight and waist is.

Here is some shots of Amino Build White Grape. Have to say thanks again for MuscleTech sending me it to try. The taste is by far the best. No bad after taste and no upset stomach afterwards. The foam after shaking is still as was the other two flavors. The foam isn't a bad thing for me, just an observation. As you can see it is clear. It doesn't take much to get it mixed when shaking. I shake it pretty lightly and there were no left over residue. Love taking this stuff after a cardio session.

Well the weight is at 208lbs. My waist has shrunk some too, I am at a little below 36 inches. My clothes feel bigger and baggier compared to the first start of the Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite. Loving the results of the this stuff so far. Suppress appetite really well.

Your looking much more trim bro. Glad you enjoy the White Grape as well. Seems to be everyone's favorite!

Thanks!

I hope to get at least to 206 by the end of the bottle. Really want to be around 200lbs by July 1st. Here is my workout that happened today.

Warm Up

Dips

35lbs x 8
    25lbs x 10
    Body weight x 8

Pushup Super set
    Close-8 reps
    Mid- 6
    Wide-6

Super Set
    Bench Dumbbell Fly's Skull Crushers
    225lbs x 6 35x 10 50lbs x 8
    1 min break

225lbs x 5 40x 7 60lbsx 7
    1 min break

235lbs x 4 45lbs x5 70lbs x 4
    1 min break

235lbs x 4 45lbs x5 70lbs x 4
    1 min break

Dumb bell Kickbacks Revers Curls Over Head Dumbbell Presses

35lbs x 10 40lbs x 10 40lbs x 12
    1 min Break

45lbs x 10 40lbs x 9 45lbs x 10
    1 min Break

45lbs x 10 45lbs x 6 45lbs x 4

Incline Dumbbell Press Inverted Push Ups
    52.5lbsx 12 12 reps
    30 sec break

52.5lbsx 12 12 reps
    30 sec Break

52.5lbsx 10 8 reps

No cardio today but back at it tomorrow. 2 Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite twice a day is working fine for me at the moment, no side effects to report either.

The data entered got all messed up so I will have to fix it tomorrow.