Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    bossmangunit is not very helpful. (-500) bossmangunit is not very helpful. (-500) bossmangunit is not very helpful. (-500) bossmangunit is not very helpful. (-500) bossmangunit is not very helpful. (-500) bossmangunit is not very helpful. (-500) bossmangunit is not very helpful. (-500) bossmangunit is not very helpful. (-500) bossmangunit is not very helpful. (-500) bossmangunit is not very helpful. (-500) bossmangunit is not very helpful. (-500)

leggomyeggo will become famous soon enough. (+50) leggomyeggo will become famous soon enough. (+50) leggomyeggo will become famous soon enough. (+50) leggomyeggo will become famous soon enough. (+50) leggomyeggo will become famous soon enough. (+50) leggomyeggo will become famous soon enough. (+50) leggomyeggo will become famous soon enough. (+50) leggomyeggo will become famous soon enough. (+50) leggomyeggo will become famous soon enough. (+50) leggomyeggo will become famous soon enough. (+50) leggomyeggo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gotta say, I'm surprised that a guy in his early 20's didn't list the new Camaro or Dodge Challenger. On your list, I like the Audi and especially the M3--although I don't like their new "Frozen Black" matte black paint. BMW is great for power, but maintenance is a B****.

Personally, I am a fan of the American muscle car and my new dream car is the Corvette ZR1 in that dark metallic gray. However, the Corvette is a virtual guarantee of regularly being pulled over

I don't really care what guys drive but there are some things I do not like: huge spoilers (if you don't race, why have one on there? It's the automotive equivalent of guys who wear Tapout and you KNOW they've never seen the inside of an octagon), blue headlights, cars dropped low, and roofing-tar tinting. All of these accessories say "I'm a douchebag" to me.

bossmangunit is not very helpful. (-500) bossmangunit is not very helpful. (-500) bossmangunit is not very helpful. (-500) bossmangunit is not very helpful. (-500) bossmangunit is not very helpful. (-500) bossmangunit is not very helpful. (-500) bossmangunit is not very helpful. (-500) bossmangunit is not very helpful. (-500) bossmangunit is not very helpful. (-500) bossmangunit is not very helpful. (-500) bossmangunit is not very helpful. (-500)
    I hate american cars for some reason, I dunno why but I just don't like them at all. (Does not include the ZR1 though, ZR1's are disgustingly nice)

I'm looking to buy a car in 6 months or so but can't afford the above so going for their little brothers.

ie BMW 335, IS 350, G35, A4, STi (CTS and EVO don't really make the list for me)

I agree on the huge spoilers, and on the blue headlights except for one case. There's a guy that lives near me (around 30) that drives an 08 ish BMW x5 M, its matte black, tinted (not drug dealer tint, but pretty dark) with the blue lights. Looks disgustingly nice

Will measly rep on r/c for knowing about cars

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bossmangunit View Post
    Also, what car would you find the sexiest for a guy to own?
    Attract women with your character, not your possessions or status.

You're only 20. Get yourself a nice, new little Honda, Toyota or Nissan that's reliable and gas efficient. As long as it's well kept, well running and in good condition, and clean, any woman that thinks less of you or decides your not dating material for driving one of the above mentioned cars is all screwed up.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    Attract women with your character, not your possessions or status.

You're only 20. Get yourself a nice, new little Honda, Toyota or Nissan that's reliable and gas efficient. As long as it's well kept, well running and in good condition, and clean, any woman that thinks less of you or decides your not dating material for driving one of the above mentioned cars is all screwed up.
    I'm just curious, I already know what I want and what I am buying and its not because of girls (I'm pretty religious, no sex before marriage, no dating just for dating etc)

Either want a 05/06 ish G35 or IS 350, all engine, no turbos to get messed up, solid reliability, leather interior, heated seats bla bla.
    A bmw 335 would be awesome but I don't want a car with a turbo.

hurricane211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hurricane211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hurricane211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hurricane211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hurricane211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hurricane211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hurricane211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hurricane211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hurricane211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hurricane211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hurricane211 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As long as it has wheels and it rolls... a big percent of us don't care! I'm a country girl myself, 4 wheel drives
    [100K 2012 Transformation Challenge Participant]

Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To be honest I have never judged a guy by the car they have driven.. nor have I really cared - UNLESS it's one of those ugly little box cars, ick.
    My boyfriend drives a 1994 Nissan Sylvia thats on its last legs, rough as guts on suspension and done over 300,000kms ... Couldn't care less.

I also despise of the big giant spoiler, that do nothing for a road car, they look like crap.

If I seen a guy I was interested in driving one of the above cars at your age I would think "needs to get his priorities right"
    Wouldn't you rather be saving for a house rather then a big loan on a car?

I however have a typical Aussie car, lol, Holden Commodore v8 - gets me from A to B

No loan and no parents though.
    It isnt that expensive. 17k. I had a really good summer job last year and same job this summer ($30/hr)

Also, Holden Commodores are awesome.

how can you not like matte black beamos?

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good post Keltron. I had girlfriends even when I didn't have a car. and when I did, it was an 84 nissan pulsar.

there isn't anything sexier than a hot woman in a classic car or beater.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm just curious, I already know what I want and what I am buying and its not because of girls.
    I call bullshxt, my young friend. You made this post to find out if the car you want will make you more attractive to women. You even specifically asked "which car is sexy for a guy to own?".

You're making good money now. It might not always be there so don't piss it away. Especially not to attract the wrong kinda women for the wrong reasons. Be smart and secure your future while you can(obviously not at the expense of wasting the present but w/in reason). Save up for a down payment on a house. Cars depreciate in value over time. Homes appreciate in value (in most cases anyway).

Flaunting your money and status (driving expensive cars, getting VIP bottle service at clubs, ordering the most expensive item at a restaurant) will only lead you towards a social circle that's empty and void of character. You won't meet any women that will be of any real quality aside from their looks.

Now, imagine this; You pick up a girl in a nice little Honda civic for a few dates. Eventually you go back to your place and she sees that it's a very nice and expensive house. Here's what'll most likely go through her mind:
    "This guy chose to spend his money wisely. Most guys that make this much money like to spend it on things that will show it, like a fancy car. This guy must be really secure with himself and confident in his self-worth if he's got all this money but doesn't care to flaunt it."

But alas, you're 20 years old and you want your toy. You want your instant gratification so you're not going to listen to me.

Originally Posted by silverlightning View Post
    good post Keltron. I had girlfriends even when I didn't have a car. and when I did, it was an 84 nissan pulsar.

there isn't anything sexier than a hot woman in a classic car
    There is actually.. a woman FIXING a classic car!

Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    I call bullshxt, my young friend. You made this post to find out if the car you want will make you more attractive to women. You even specifically asked "which car is sexy for a guy to own?".

You're making good money now. It might not always be there so don't piss it away. Especially not to attract the wrong kinda women for the wrong reasons. Be smart and secure your future while you can(obviously not at the expense of wasting the present but w/in reason). Save up for a down payment on a house. Cars depreciate in value over time. Homes appreciate in value (in most cases anyway).

Flaunting your money and status (driving expensive cars, getting VIP bottle service at clubs, ordering the most expensive item at a restaurant) will only lead you towards a social circle that's empty and void of character. You won't meet any women that will be of any real quality aside from their looks.

Now, imagine this; You pick up a girl in a nice little Honda civic for a few dates. Eventually you go back to your place and she sees that it's a very nice and expensive house. Here's what'll most likely go through her mind:
    "This guy chose to spend his money wisely. Most guys that make this much money like to spend it on things that will show it, like a fancy car. This guy must be really secure with himself and confident in his self-worth if he's got all this money but doesn't care to flaunt it."

But alas, you're 20 years old and you want your toy. You want your instant gratification so you're not going to listen to me.
    Thank you for the honest advice. But im 100% serious that its not for girls, I am just curious.

A) I don't drink or go to bars/clubs
    B) I don't try picking up women, I am pretty religious and no sex before marriage bla bla bla
    C) My sister likes some pretty nasty ass cars and was curious if it was just her or all girls are like that.

As for spending too much money. I don't know if this logic is messed up but this is how I think of it.
    I live in Alberta = horrible winters, **** ton of snow, really cold etc. So a decent car is pretty much required if you can afford it. So say a couple years old Honda Civic which is ~10-12k

Or I could spend 15-17k and get a 4-5 yr old Infiniti G35.

Say I keep it for 5 years. The civic would probably sell for around 5 ish k. So loss of ~7k.
    Infiniti would probably be a loss of ~10k.

Would I pay an extra 3k over 5 years to drive the infiniti? hell yes.

I'm honestly just curious if girls actually find nice cars attractive. My sister can barely tell the difference between a civic and the above

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This....

or this...

“Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Super unrealistic dream car that I will likely never attain yet dream about in my sleep....

Nadie dijo que la vida sería fácil, sólo dijeron que valdría la pena.

I like R8's, but I don't really want one :/.

When it comes to supercars I like the ones that look insanely weird. I would also get a weird color or something too, if your getting something that bat**** insane you might as well go all out lol.

For your consideration:

@Nova

I usually don't like american cars but I would do unspeakable things for one of these:

its a challenger right? (I'm a huge car nerd but know next to nothing about american cars :S)

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Um no, that would be a 67 or 68 Camaro custom. Can't tell because the crease is not supposed to be there, and there are no side turn signal lights.

Haha, I guess I just proved myself right then? W/e it is I want one lol. Why can't american cars start looking like that again?

The new mustangs, camaro's, challengers are decent but the cheaper models take away from the nice models.

paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tesla Roadster - nuff said

medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Aston Martin DB9.

Barring that level of excess, whatever you've got that is clean and well maintained is fine with me.

I would do unspeakable things for this car (cusom db9)

Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000)
    Got to go with the STi. Got to love the over the top look to these cars. They do actually go quickly (round a track which has corners), and get a reasonable mpg figure (for America / Canada) + that flat four boxer burble with a cat back system / straight through = Win

Something like these - although there not STi's they still put a smile on your face.

Women - you'd so no to a guy just because his car has a big 'wing' even though its a standard part of the car?

-101,221, I can see the light - thanks
    -129,871, getting closer
    -150,000, more than half way there!

DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like R8's, but I don't really want one :/.

When it comes to supercars I like the ones that look insanely weird. I would also get a weird color or something too, if your getting something that bat**** insane you might as well go all out lol.

For your consideration:

its a challenger right? (I'm a huge car nerd but know next to nothing about american cars :S)
    AHHHHH Love that Apollo. In orange, please.
    Nadie dijo que la vida sería fácil, sólo dijeron que valdría la pena.

MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz
    Zim Zimmer who got the keys to the beamer? The gal dem sugar that's who.
    ☆ pUniCepts Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If i have to pick a car...67 chevelle SS. Prefer GMC trucks.

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MissChill View Post
    Zim Zimmer who got the keys to the beamer? The gal dem sugar that's who.
    You know Beanie Man?!!!! :O

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

Stunning!

I'd like to know more about the matte/primer-esque/Batmobile paint job. This is exactly what I've been looking for.

Originally Posted by NOVA888 View Post
    Stunning!

I'd like to know more about the matte/primer-esque/Batmobile paint job. This is exactly what I've been looking for.
    The guy that posted it:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post795106293

he might know more

The guy that posted it:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post795106293

he might know more
    Thanks for that.

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NOVA888 View Post
    Stunning!

Looks like flat/matte black, and on the stripes and chin spoiler were done in gloss. Clearcoat afterwards......