Closed Thread
Page 302 of 304 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,060 of 9108
    Original Pro Natural Kunt olibeast's Avatar
    olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wouldlikemuscle View Post
    I'm good cheers... you can read the previous page to see I'm going backwards gym-wise though.

Had another physio session today.. not sure whether to book a Drs appt for a referral for a scan :?
    doit.

im tired of you saying no TIITB in favour of hot chocolate and an early night.
    ***70's Diet Crew***

snabdul will become famous soon enough. (+50) snabdul will become famous soon enough. (+50) snabdul will become famous soon enough. (+50) snabdul will become famous soon enough. (+50) snabdul will become famous soon enough. (+50) snabdul will become famous soon enough. (+50) snabdul will become famous soon enough. (+50) snabdul will become famous soon enough. (+50) snabdul will become famous soon enough. (+50) snabdul will become famous soon enough. (+50) snabdul will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Guys and gals... If you enjoy your supplements, then please act now. Go to http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13372 and show your support before they become illegal. We need to reach 10,000 signatories pretty quick. If you haven't been aware of what's happening then have a look at http://www.supplementjudge.net/sport...gal-in-the-uk/
    Check out my supplement review website - http://www.supplementjudge.net/
    Reps for liking: http://www.********.com/supplementjudge

♥♥Nobody! Foreveralone♥♥ wouldlikemuscle's Avatar
    wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by olibeast View Post
    doit.

im tired of you saying no TIITB in favour of hot chocolate and an early night.
    Booked in! Happy now!!
    Brit Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126871353

☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆ : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146044953

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

"There is no such thing as pain. It's just weakness leaving the body!"

Smash It Out On The Chest!!!

R3DEMPTiiON will become famous soon enough. (+50) R3DEMPTiiON will become famous soon enough. (+50) R3DEMPTiiON will become famous soon enough. (+50) R3DEMPTiiON will become famous soon enough. (+50) R3DEMPTiiON will become famous soon enough. (+50) R3DEMPTiiON will become famous soon enough. (+50) R3DEMPTiiON will become famous soon enough. (+50) R3DEMPTiiON will become famous soon enough. (+50) R3DEMPTiiON will become famous soon enough. (+50) R3DEMPTiiON will become famous soon enough. (+50) R3DEMPTiiON will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's always nice to see a British thread on here
    “YOU ONLY GET ONE OPPORTUNITY IN LIFE, ONE MIND, ONE BODY, ONE SOUL, RESPECT YOUR BODY GIVE IT THE NATURAL RAW NUTRITION IT REQUIRES AND SEEK THE REWARDS, STAND TALL AND BE PROUD OF YOURSELF IN LIFE”

“THERE ARE NO LONG TERM SHORT CUTS IN BODYBUILDING, YOUR BODY IS TO BE USED NOT ABUSED”

◄█▄ Whey to The Hey ▄█► Whey Hey's Avatar
    Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sup Mutha Fukkkaaaaaaa's

Got the 45kg dumbells for 6 reps today on flat bench, loving the DB's now, my shoulder "injury" has almost dissappeared now i've stopped bench pressing and barbell rowing... real happy with my strength progress on DB bench aswell, going up each week. daaaaamm

olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Whey Hey View Post
    Sup Mutha Fukkkaaaaaaa's

Got the 45kg dumbells for 6 reps today on flat bench, loving the DB's now, my shoulder "injury" has almost dissappeared now i've stopped bench pressing and barbell rowing... real happy with my strength progress on DB bench aswell, going up each week. daaaaamm

pls respond to jelq progess.
    ***70's Diet Crew***

limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Greetings brits. Essex boy abroad here - living in Hong Kong where it's chuffing freezing at the moment - though not as cold as back in blighty, I hear.

MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hi Monty from Newcastle here big fan of Newcastle United FC, been back in the iron game since 2011 Apr after Cancer and treatment laid me low for a few years. Managed to go from 147lbs to 201lbs in less than a year natural , triming the fat at the moment. Muscle memory served me well. Feel free to rep me as I got negged from a lot of American trolls on the over 35 section.
    The mind is the only limit. As long as the mind can envision something, you can do it.

Location: Cwmbran, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    danyuill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) danyuill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) danyuill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) danyuill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) danyuill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) danyuill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) danyuill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) danyuill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) danyuill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) danyuill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) danyuill has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LADIES PLEASE! calm your vaginas, I'm back
    Weakness is a choice

BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yorkshire boy here. Just posting so I can view the last page, since the app doesn't seem to want to take me there any other way!

danyuill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) danyuill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) danyuill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) danyuill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) danyuill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) danyuill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) danyuill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) danyuill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) danyuill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) danyuill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) danyuill has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    only pussies follow the recommended dosage!
    Weakness is a choice

◄█▄ Whey to The Hey ▄█► Whey Hey's Avatar
    Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pls respond to jelq progess.
    Sup Bish.

If you are consistent then you will make gains, just like lifting. Try not to jerk off at all, just keep it to the business (aka, penetration lol). If you google matterofsize newbie routine, do that, and then also might be worth investing in a Bathmate, i have one and they are epic...really helps dat dere girth.

Also hey Dan

wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Whey Hey View Post
    Sup Bish.

If you are consistent then you will make gains, just like lifting. Try not to jerk off at all, just keep it to the business (aka, penetration lol). If you google matterofsize newbie routine, do that, and then also might be worth investing in a Bathmate, i have one and they are epic...really helps dat dere girth.

Also hey Dan
    Pics of progress?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    crook5y has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crook5y has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crook5y has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crook5y has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crook5y has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crook5y has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crook5y has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crook5y has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crook5y has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crook5y has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crook5y has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well whats the craic!first post on this thread yeoo!trying to get into fitness modeling if anyones looking to follow the progress!
    Haters gonna hate!

Follow my cutting progress:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141809801

McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any UK guys wanting to get qualified into the fitness industry, can I introduce

http://www.fited.co.uk/

Online education for the Fitness Industry

The site is owned by my PT, and I have no financial interest in it
    because fitness isn't coincidence

JosephEbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    easy guys? I'm new to BB.com and from York, have a look at my profile and feel free to add us.. any help, motivation etc is appreciated I'm lifting to generally be a shredded motherfxcker haha, however a long way off that yet.

Joe

Dom! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Missed the British thread! <3
    Last edited by Dom!; 04-06-2012 at 06:41 AM.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆ [London]

cochon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cochon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cochon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cochon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cochon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cochon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cochon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cochon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cochon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cochon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cochon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking Oi!!!

Originally Posted by Dom! View Post
    Since I was around I've decided to say hello!!! This thread is so heavy to lift.

Originally Posted by Dom! View Post
    dis thread
    Weakness is a choice

The size of your house. ipod4444's Avatar
    ipod4444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipod4444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipod4444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipod4444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipod4444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipod4444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipod4444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipod4444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipod4444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipod4444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipod4444 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wassuppppp Bitchessssss....

I'm back from a longgggg time ago! New pic too. Chikidy check it!
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Eating Bigzors. Training Bigzors.

Everybody wanna be a body builder, aint nobody wanna lift this heavy ass weight!

inb4 wlm
    ***70's Diet Crew***

Originally Posted by ipod4444 View Post
    Wassuppppp Bitchessssss....

I'm back from a longgggg time ago! New pic too. Chikidy check it!
    Damnit, I've already fapped today!!

inb4 wlm
    Much love!

ipod4444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipod4444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipod4444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipod4444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipod4444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipod4444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipod4444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipod4444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipod4444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipod4444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ipod4444 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    WLM, never changing! Lol. Sup everyoneeee
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Everybody wanna be a body builder, aint nobody wanna lift this heavy ass weight!

WLM, never changing! Lol. Sup everyoneeee
    In mind... AND body

In mind... AND body
    Why not? Slacking with training and diet?
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Why not? Slacking with training and diet?
    Yep! Need to sort my shīt out!

cbd88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbd88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbd88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbd88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbd88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbd88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbd88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbd88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbd88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbd88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbd88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im british too

Originally Posted by cbd88 View Post
    im british too

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.
    ***70's Diet Crew***

Yep! Need to sort my shīt out!
    Get your diet in gear man, you've been hitting the gym long enough now! Lol

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.
    OliBeast are you the local lady woo'er? Haha
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

And this thread is pretty dead nowadays, no?
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Closed Thread
Page 302 of 304 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 LastLast