Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    XtremeAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

XTREME JUGGERNAUT IN THE MAKING!! (XtremeAlex >=)

I AM A JUGGERNAUT! A LARGE, OVERPOWERING, DESTRUCTIVE FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH! My name is Alex Garcia, i currently am 20 years old and i am not your typical meat head that goes to gym just to lift weights. All of my workouts have a purpose; whether it is to get stronger, faster, or tougher. The reason i train aside for the military is because i do long distance running competetions with obstacles. I have always been in decent shape my whole life but sense 2012 has started i decided this was the year I was not going to hold back anymore and reach my true fitness potential. I started training harder and reached a great starting point in my journey; so great that the first race i ran last month out of the 200 people i raced with in my first 5k with obstacles i placed in the top ten. BUT I AM NOT CONTENT WITH THAT! I believe in being the best and dominating all of my competitors so in my next 5k's up to possible 12k's in the upcoming year i plan to beast my way through the race from start to finish... And that is why i am going to become a JUGGERNAUT! So that the next race i do, or anybody i come across that wants to mess with me will know they are messing with a monster.

My training plan is to lift heavy weights mixed with drop sets and volume training 2 to 3 times a week, with a push pull sequence. (Example: Mon: Push sequence... bench press, shoulder press, dips, pushups etc Thurs: Pull sequence... pull ups, rows, deadlifts etc. Sun: repeat push sequence.) I also do alot of running; whether its long distance running, hill running, interval running. (Ex tues: run 3 miles on treadmill switching between different levels of height. fri: interval running: run .5 miles at desired race pace) And also having active rest days by swimming. (Ex 50 meter intervals) Also i do some crossfit cardio or calisthenics right after the weight lifting. (Ex: pushup to burpee pull up x10, box jumps x 10, diamond pushups x10, bicycles x20)

With my diet i always try to take in as much protien and as possible for all the heavy lifting, long runs and swims. Also enough carbs to help fuel me and stay consistent with my workouts. Typically my protien sources are: Steak, chicken, eggs, fish, tuna, whey, and casein. My carb sources are: oatmeal, beans, and fruits. Along with food i will be drinking alot ALOT of water... very few juice and sodas; typically only take about 3 sips of soda just to help curve my cravings.

As far as supplements... of course i wil be taking JUGGERNAUT! I also will be supplementing wiht carno cre. the other supplements i will take is glutamine and protein shakes and bars to help with recovery. I will not be taking any diet pills!! i can guarantee that 100% because i believe in diet being the foundation of my workouts.
    If you want to know more about me or having any questions feel free to add me on BB.COM under XtremeAlex and get to know me and my JUGGERNAUT training >=)
    Last edited by XtremeAlex; 04-11-2012 at 11:23 PM. Reason: made it easier to read ^_^

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by XtremeAlex View Post
    I AM A JUGGERNAUT! A LARGE, OVERPOWERING, DESTRUCTIVE FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH! My name is Alex Garcia, i currently am 20 years old and i am not your typical meat head that goes to gym just to lift weights. All of my workouts have a purpose; whether it is to get stronger, faster, or tougher. The reason i train aside for the military is because i do long distance running competetions with obstacles. I have always been in decent shape my whole life but sense 2012 has started i decided this was the year I was not going to hold back anymore and reach my true fitness potential. I started training harder and reached a great starting point in my journey; so great that the first race i ran last month out of the 200 people i raced with in my first 5k with obstacles i placed in the top ten. BUT I AM NOT CONTENT WITH THAT! I believe in being the best and dominating all of my competitors so in my next 5k's up to possible 12k's in the upcoming year i plan to beast my way through the race from start to finish... And that is why i am going to become a JUGGERNAUT! So that the next race i do, or anybody i come across that wants to mess with me will know they are messing with a monster.
    My training plan is to lift heavy weights mixed with drop sets and volume training 2 to 3 times a week, with a push pull sequence. (Example: Mon: Push sequence... bench press, shoulder press, dips, pushups etc Thurs: Pull sequence... pull ups, rows, deadlifts etc. Sun: repeat push sequence.) I also do alot of running; whether its long distance running, hill running, interval running. (Ex tues: run 3 miles on treadmill switching between different levels of height. fri: interval running: run .5 miles at desired race pace) And also having active rest days by swimming. (Ex 50 meter intervals)
    With my diet i always try to take in as much protien and as possible for all the heavy lifting, long runs and swims. Also enough carbs to help fuel me and stay consistent with my workouts. Typically my protien sources are: Steak, chicken, eggs, fish, tuna, whey, and casein. My carb sources are: oatmeal, beans, and fruits. Along with food i will be drinking alot ALOT of water... very few juice and sodas; typically only take about 3 sips of soda just to help curve my cravings.
    As far as supplements... of course i wil be taking JUGGERNAUT! I also will be supplementing wiht carno cre. the other supplements i will take is glutamine and protein shakes and bars to help with recovery. I will not be taking any diet pills!! i can guarantee that 100% because i believe in diet being the foundation of my workouts.
    If you want to know more about me or having any questions feel free to add me on BB.COM under XtremeAlex and get to know me and my JUGGERNAUT training >=)
    Welcome Alex to the land of Juggernauts!!!!

feel free to check out some of the logs by other Juggernauts, you'll find loads of info!!! everyone here is SUPER supportive & can provide the motivation you need (as if you lack any, lol...) .....

btw, if you have a chance, any way you can space out your paragraphs? &/or separate the food section from the exercise section? makes for a more interesting read & my eyes are kind of squinty already
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

lol, thanks for the tip. i spaced it out already; i was eating some steak right now and completely forget to mention my cross fit cardio workouts. -_- better for sure ill check it out you can never get too big or strong enough to accept tips and pointers.

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

My training plan is to lift heavy weights mixed with drop sets and volume training 2 to 3 times a week, with a push pull sequence. (Example: Mon: Push sequence... bench press, shoulder press, dips, pushups etc Thurs: Pull sequence... pull ups, rows, deadlifts etc. Sun: repeat push sequence.) I also do alot of running; whether its long distance running, hill running, interval running. (Ex tues: run 3 miles on treadmill switching between different levels of height. fri: interval running: run .5 miles at desired race pace) And also having active rest days by swimming. (Ex 50 meter intervals) Also i do some crossfit cardio or calisthenics right after the weight lifting. (Ex: pushup to burpee pull up x10, box jumps x 10, diamond pushups x10, bicycles x20)

Welcome to the contest!
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome Alex!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome Alex! Good luck on the challenge!
    Holly E. Nolen

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Alex - welcome to the challenge and the JUGGERNAUT Family.

As the Grand Prize winner of the 2011 Olympia I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge, I am here to offer advise, answer questions and share some of my experiences. I will be posting on my original thread that I used during the challenge. I encourage you to visit it often as I will be posting on there daily. If you have a specific question, the best way to get it answered is to post on my thread as we anticipate the number of journals to grow and it will be hard for me to visit all of them on a dialy basis, but I will be on my thread every day.

Prepare yourself for an incredible journey. Rise above the rest and you just might get be one of the Grand Prize winners and experience the opportunity of a lifetime that I was lucky enough to experience, and find yourself on the cover of Infinite Mag!!

Good Luck to you and I look forward to following your journey!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut nation!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its so great to have you in the challenge! You are going to do great!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

Thanks everybody.. I got a question. Do I continue to log my activity on this thread? Or do I log somewhere else??

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks everybody.. I got a question. Do I continue to log my activity on this thread? Or do I log somewhere else??
    Welcome to the Juggernaut Challenge Alex. Great to have you here! Anyway, Yea continue to log your activity in this thread. Hey, here is a link to Bodybuilding.com's codes so you can post pics, videos, ect. check it out bro. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol, thanks for the tip. i spaced it out already; i was eating some steak right now and completely forget to mention my cross fit cardio workouts. -_- better for sure ill check it out you can never get too big or strong enough to accept tips and pointers.
    Thanks...much better don't know if you saw this from other logs but check this out: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode

it's interesting you're doing push pull... i mean I've done it before but never like a sequence... definitely interesting! something i just might look into ... keep logging bro! ......& you'll hear this alot from me so i'll start it early: KEEP KILLING IT!

My Own Personal Quotes:

.....Keep Killing It

Thanks, that will actually help out a lot sense I'm planning on to record of my routines to get opinions on it.

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

***********JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT***************

Hi Alex welcome to the juggernaut challenge, you just joined a team of Gladiators, get ready for the new and improved you, your weapons will be; the right training, the right dieting, with the right nutritional/food intake regiment, Dedication, Determination and Discipline will be the fuel to over come any obstacles, im here to help all juggernauts succeed, good luck, train safe, train smart, train to win....

**Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise to all juggernauts, im here to help;http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds good man. What flavors are you planning on getting?

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Workout Log:

Smile .

it's interesting you're doing push pull... i mean I've done it before but never like a sequence... definitely interesting! something i just might look into ... keep logging bro! ......& you'll hear this alot from me so i'll start it early: KEEP KILLING IT! [/QUOTE]

Hahaha, thanks ill use the words as motivation. But yeah I use to do training splits.. you know the typical mon. Chest tues. Shoulders thurs. Legs fri. Back. Etc but I just felt like waiting a whole week on some exercises was way too long so I looked into the push pull sequence and also splitting up knee and hip dominant movements with it. Ill post exercises a bit later because I want advice on what I can do to tweak it.

to Credz

In the juggernaut hp I bought pink lemonade and on the carno cre I think its citrus flavor. I actually mixed it together the other day and it didn't taste to bad..

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey everyone.

For those with a ******** account, don't forget we have a site for the supplement company as well as the IAJ contest. Please "like" both and be elligble for additional prizes and information.

http://www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements
    http://www.********.com/IAMJuggernaut
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Cool Juggernaut training

JUGGERNAUT TRAINING

Usage

I started the week knowing i was going to start the challenge but i did not officially start until 12 am wednesday morning.

Mon:
    Bench Press: reps 3/ 210 weight 3/210 3/210, 15% weight decreaces 5/175 5/175 5/175, 30% weight decrease 8/145 8/145 8/145
    Overhead press: 5/85 5/85 5/85
    Squat: 5/185 5/185 5/185
    Alternate Row: 10ea/45 10ea/45 10ea/45
    Bicep curl: 10/55 10/55 10/55 (slow pace to place more tension on my biceps)
    Dips: 10, 10, 10
    Crossfit cardio:
    Pushup burpee to pull up x10
    box jumps x10 diamond pushups x 10
    bicycles x20
    * did 3 rounds

Tuesday:
    ran 3 miles on treadmill alternating hieghts to simulate hill; kept constant pace between 7:30 to 8:00 min mile

Wednesday:
    -(took 1 scoop of juggernaut mixed with 1/2 carno cre) swam for about 1 hour
    -(took another scoop of juggernaut) ran 3.5 miles in about 32 mins

Thurs:
    close grip pull up (triangle grip) 5, 5, 5
    Rope grip pull ups 5, 5, 5,
    cable wood chop (high to low) 10/70 10/70 10/70
    chin ups (hold for 10 secs up top) 5, 5
    wide grip pull ups 5, 4
    power cleans 5/135 5/135 5 /135
    bicycles 25, 25
    deadlifts 5/225 5/225
    bent over row 5/115 5/115 5/115
    low row machine 8/90 8/90 8/90
    wide push ups alt legs every 5 reps: 20, 20

- some notes i would like to say is because i spent a good amount of energy on my bench press on monday, next time i will focus on my overhead press and do the drop sets. also next time i plan to do more pushups to workout my chest more and be able to increase the amont of pushups i can do in 2 minutes for the military.
    - as far as the running and swimming i will start to log it more precisely so that i know what i can work on. but ultimately my goal i to be able to run 3 miles in under 21 minutes for the 5k. and for swimming i just recently learned how to swim =/ so my main goal is working on my technique and form and not speed
    - for my thursday workout i felt really great about it; but i want to increase the amount of pull ups i do and also i learned to do pull ups that i hold for the very last because i found it was really taxing to my core and arms.

i would really like some opinions and thoughts so i can improve so feel free to comment, critique etc. =)

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the challenge JUGGERNAUT.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

JUGGERNAUT TRAINING

i would really like some opinions and thoughts so i can improve so feel free to comment, critique etc. =)
    more of a comment since i don't do much push pull but looking at the workout, it seems it'll be tough for you to grow due to the various bodyparts you end up doing on one day. ie: monday, chest, shoulders, back and arms... that's alot of bodypart... if i did that, i'll find myself not pushing as hard near the end which would deter growth for my back or arms.. plus your arms come into play a lil when you work chest & shoulders..

that's just my 2 cents.. so do you rest 3 days straight too? or just weekends? ... props to you for doing that, i just really can't see my body being able to handle that, even if it can, i'd definitely say ill end up overtraining... the cardio portion is awesome though! swimming, running, nice!!

I drown so swimming is out for me, lol!

My Own Personal Quotes:

.....Keep Killing It

Infinite Labs Elite Athle Larry819's Avatar
    Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the challenge!

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    more of a comment since i don't do much push pull but looking at the workout, it seems it'll be tough for you to grow due to the various bodyparts you end up doing on one day. ie: monday, chest, shoulders, back and arms... that's alot of bodypart... if i did that, i'll find myself not pushing as hard near the end which would deter growth for my back or arms.. plus your arms come into play a lil when you work chest & shoulders..

that's just my 2 cents.. so do you rest 3 days straight too? or just weekends? ... props to you for doing that, i just really can't see my body being able to handle that, even if it can, i'd definitely say ill end up overtraining... the cardio portion is awesome though! swimming, running, nice!!

I drown so swimming is out for me, lol!
    He has a point about the energy levels. Are you drained as it gets close to the end of the workout or are you still buzzing with energy?
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **********JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*************

TOPIC OF THE DAY IS;
    ”EAT RIGHT FOR YOUR TRAINING REGIMENT OR GO HOME"

As I read the logs I have come across many juggernauts eating the wrong foods at the wrong time of day or not enough food/macros for their specific training regiment goal, therefore here is some helpful information;
    Fueling your body adequately is one of the most important aspect for your fitness success, failing to do so, your results will suffer... Eating before you exercise gives you the necessary energy to work out; eating after you exercise helps you restore your body’s needed resources from the training. However, you can’t just consume mindless calories. You need to pay attention to what you are putting into your body if you want the benefits from your hard earned work. This is what happens to your body when you are done with an intense exercise regiment immediately your body is working to repairing any damage, such as microscopic tears in your muscles from weight lifting. AGAIN … In order for your body to repair itself, you need to give it the correct tools. Food; It provides us with our Protein, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants.
    What and how much you eat should be determined by your training regiment goal. The Proper and the right amount of nutrition lets you meet your goals and recovery more quickly. Skipping a single meal is not recommended because it will interfere with the healing progress.
    You need to eat 1 to 1 grams of protein for every pound you weigh.
    Consider this as a basic rule for maintaining muscle mass, obviously you need to increase the amount of protein if your looking to increase size and strength.
    It's best to eat 4-6 smaller meals a day by eating a meal every 2-to-4 hours to continually feed your muscles the protein it needs to build bigger muscles.
    You need carbs for energy to help you lift heavier weights, do more reps and/or sets to make you keep continually gaining muscle. If carbs are less than 40% of your diet, your body may use the protein and / or burn off the muscle you already build for energy. Eating enough carbs lets the protein do its Job!
    Without the proper food/nutrition, you become irritable, lethargic, weak, and unable to think clearly. You also lower your body’s natural defenses of immunity which makes you more prone to getting sick. Food also helps maintain your body’s core temperature, which keeps you from hypothermia or heat stroke. To fuel your body properly and consistently, you should eat several small meals throughout the day instead of three large meals...

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!!

IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME..
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    He has a point about the energy levels. Are you drained as it gets close to the end of the workout or are you still buzzing with energy?
    My philosphy in training is'nt really to grow or get big.. but to be able to do all these tough workouts in one session to prepare me to run marathons with a lot of upperbody strength in them... for example my goal is to do a sparatan beast race entering 2013 which is about 8 - 10 mile run with a lot of intense military style obstacles. So that's why I push my self in my workouts so hard

. To be honest when it comes to energy I feel like I can do more, I just stop because I know I need to rest to be able to recover. As far as rest though I try to allow two days of recovery whether it is 2 days straight or spread apart.. I. Try to go more with how my body feels.

I know with all the intense exercise I need good amount of energy so typically I try to eat mor than protein and adequate amount of carbs to refuel and recover. Starting tomorrow I'm going to log my meals to ensure I don't ay crap or junk food -_- lol

Whats on the agenda this week Alex?

My philosphy in training is'nt really to grow or get big.. but to be able to do all these tough workouts in one session to prepare me to run marathons with a lot of upperbody strength in them... for example my goal is to do a sparatan beast race entering 2013 which is about 8 - 10 mile run with a lot of intense military style obstacles. So that's why I push my self in my workouts so hard

. To be honest when it comes to energy I feel like I can do more, I just stop because I know I need to rest to be able to recover. As far as rest though I try to allow two days of recovery whether it is 2 days straight or spread apart.. I. Try to go more with how my body feels.

I know with all the intense exercise I need good amount of energy so typically I try to eat mor than protein and adequate amount of carbs to refuel and recover. Starting tomorrow I'm going to log my meals to ensure I don't ay crap or junk food -_- lol
    That's cool bro... It's great you know how your body is (through experience of working out)... a lot of people do the same thing you do and end up overtraining.. so hopefully that isn't your case! ... if you're training marathon, probably plyometrics would help you alot no? .... 'cause weights tend to develop muscle & with more muscle, marathon running might be somewhat effected (at least i think it will)..

just looking out for a fellow juggernaut! keep killing bro! definitely will check out your nutrition log!

My Own Personal Quotes:

.....Keep Killing It

Attention Juggernaut Nation!

If you haven't yet already, make sure to add Juggernaut and your other Infinite Labs Supplements to your bodyspace.

Also, when you get a chance, give us an honest review of the the supplements in the bb.com store located here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/il...uestid=8358619

Just click on the product you are using, then click rate product and it will walk you through the whole process.

Thank You from all of us at Infinite Labs!
    Workout Log: