nvedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much bicep gain can happen in two months?

I know it all depends on the person and there are lots of variables
    But still on an average if 3 times a week workout is done with intense weights
    how much increase in the biceps can be seen? one inch? two inch?

Are there any special program you guys recommend for the same?
    I am ready to stop sugar, oil and be very strict about the diet
    Can someone please give some advise?

Thanks

PS: This article states that they guy gained gained 2 inches in two months..

http://www.fastmuscles.com/BUILD%20B...LES/BICEPS.htm

mr.motivated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.motivated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.motivated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.motivated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.motivated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.motivated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.motivated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.motivated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.motivated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol, theyre just trying to sell you their guide.

step 5: profit

wait wut

kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You shouldn't be working your biceps 3 times a week ever, especially if you're looking for truth. Science states that muscles take atleast 72 hours to repair. This means in absolute ideal resting, it will still take 3 days to recover. So at most, lift them twice a week if you must. But if you're lifting back on a different day, it's clearly going to take longer to repair because you will inadvertently be working them. Make sense?
    Triple H
    "You get out of it what you put into it."
    Ric Flair
    "It's lonely at the top."
    "To be The Man, you gotta beat The Man."
    "I'll never retire! Never!"

Sorry for not making it clear
    By lifting 3 times a week, I mean different muscles with biceps coming once a week
    Whats the quickest way to build muscle? or it also like any other field a research which depends on the body type, the kind of food you take and rest and all that things?

Mind over Muscle Leyton Stone_old's Avatar
    Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It takes 12-15lbs of muscle to gain an inch on your arms. If you're a novice you can probably do this in 6 months.
    "I not only don't use gloves, I file the skin off my palms before each workout. I also wrap double sided tape about the bar, sprinkle broken glass on it, dip it in acid, then wrap it in razor wire. I also plug the bar into an outlet, and stand in a bucket of water." - Defiant1

kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The quickest way to build muscle is probably what you're doing. Training 3 times per week is allowing a lot of time for rest and recovery which is when your muscles grow. Make sure you're eating big if you wanna get big. And if you're not doing much cardio, you might be able to split your workout even further and go 4 times a week.
    Triple H
    Ric Flair

stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    don't smaller muscle groups such as the biceps recover much faster than larger ones, like legs, or chest.

It really depends on how hard you hit your muscles when you work them, and when I train I train hard.
    Triple H
    Ric Flair

erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    no offense brah but you weigh 122 pounds so i think your first goal is to eat everything in sight! get up to at least 150 then worry about putting INCHES on your arms! good luck...just eat

what has my current weight to do with how much muscle I need to gain?

erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by nvedia View Post
    what has my current weight to do with how much muscle I need to gain?
    well first off you need some pics of yourself...from the sounds of it 5'5" and 120 pounds is pretty skinny...No offense...so im thinkin gaining some weight will add muscle...you cant just train hard at that weight and expect to get big

fargum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Leyton Stone View Post
    It takes 12-15lbs of muscle to gain an inch on your arms. If you're a novice you can probably do this in 6 months.
    not trying to challenge you but where did you get this information? id like to read that article...

pm me it

blackthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i've added 3/4 inch in 4 months, so i'll expect to be at 1 inch at the 6 month mark, so about 2 inches a year. and that's doing a full body routine w/ the only direct arm work being 3 sets of curls and 3 sets of dips on friday

ive also added about 15 pounds, but a small chunk of that was fat from the holidays i think

long story short, there is no quick solution. just train and forget about size and in time, size will come

ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Throw in pullups

Registered User ajaypalsingh370's Avatar
    ajaypalsingh370 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

it depends

I was 92 kg on 2nd june 2014. I lose 18 kg in 18 weeks by jogging and cycling on alternate days7 days a week. On 7th november 2014 i joined gym. I measured my bicep then was hardly 13 inch. I start training 4 times a week. Biceps with back dsy and triceps with chest day. One day for shoulders and last one for legs. I gained full inch bicep in one and half month. I am vegetarian. I drink whey protein shake early wake up time then go to gym second whey shake after workout. Soy protein in between meals. Casein before going to bed. Soy protein from ON. Whey and cssein from dymatize. Heavy breakfast apple, banana, oatmeal, milk.i think i can gain another inch in 2 months from now on. Forget to mention i gained 3.5 kg of weight mostly muscle because my waistline is 33.5 inch remsin the same it was 39.5 when i was 92 kg, now 77 kg.

skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You need to do rows and pull ups for better bicep size, when your bicep gets in line of over 100 pounds it causes better gains. But dont row with your arms either, use your elbows as the moving point. Ive found supersetting a compound movement then iso on biceps creates great size. Curls can only do so much.