Registered User Ripped Force138's Avatar
    Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How many calories do Fat Burners really burn?

How many calories do fat burners like Hydroxycut hardcore, Xenedrine EFA-X, and Lipo 6x burn? Im sure it is a percentage of your RMR but it has to be more than only 3% which is the rumor I heard. Anyone know?
    Get swole or die tryin!!!

Virginia licensed Attorney
    NASM CPT certified
    Crossfit certified
    Official Powerlifting Raw totals: 529/350/620 -1433lb total (kilo conversion to lbs)

skull-gang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skull-gang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skull-gang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skull-gang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skull-gang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skull-gang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skull-gang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skull-gang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skull-gang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skull-gang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skull-gang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    bout tree fiddy

Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So does nobody know anything about this question? before it drifts to the back of the forum. This is a really important question Im sure a lot of people have asked themselves this!

NASM CPT certified
    Crossfit certified
    Official Powerlifting Raw totals: 529/350/620 -1433lb total (kilo conversion to lbs)

loosecannon813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally I'd say 2%. As soon as I got off of them I gained back from 170 to 188 my starting point. Fat Burners and I tried all just give u a sense of being cut because it gives you that "rush" and sense of hyperness. It is all BS. I have 10 years experience and now I haven't used them in 5 months.Now I am 175 naturally. It was hard work but at least it was fat that was burned not water!

GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you would diet correctly while using the fat burner and eat the correct amount of calories after using it, you would not gain that weight back.

They do help in losing weight, but not if you don't know how to have a correct diet.
    "A good fight should be like a small play...but played seriously. When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity... l do not hit...it hits all by itself" - The One and Only

CSNYDE01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ripped Force138 View Post
    How many calories do fat burners like Hydroxycut hardcore, Xenedrine EFA-X, and Lipo 6x burn? Im sure it is a percentage of your RMR but it has to be more than only 3% which is the rumor I heard. Anyone know?
    I prefer to use them because it curbs my hunger some, I work out harder, and I feel better throughout the day-more energy. I take the Lipo 6 with CLA 1000 stack from bb.com store. In terms of a number or percentage, it's pretty hard to throw one out but it just gives me an overall feeling of better workouts. I will say though that you should definitely not start at the max dose. You'll be up for days.

Originally Posted by CSNYDE01 View Post
    I prefer to use them because it curbs my hunger some, I work out harder, and I feel better throughout the day-more energy. I take the Lipo 6 with CLA 1000 stack from bb.com store. In terms of a number or percentage, it's pretty hard to throw one out but it just gives me an overall feeling of better workouts. I will say though that you should definitely not start at the max dose. You'll be up for days.
    funny you say that because since I starting taking 6 a day I have to take 2 unisoms to fall asleep at night!

NASM CPT certified
    Crossfit certified