Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jetsetjake87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question m drol h drol stack ?

i have done one cycle of h drol and it worked for me im thinking of doing it again planing actualy and a friend of mine had gave me some m drol 30 pills only about two weeks worth and iv had it and was thinking of adding it to my stack but at ony two weeks worth would it do me more harm than good since its so harsh in that it shuts down the test production more than just the hdrol. if i did take whats the difference if i take m then h instead of h then m

Your Own, Personal, JESUS bigbeaph's Avatar
    bigbeaph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The most pressing issue is not "how much" you will be shut down. The big deal is the fact that you are taking 2 methylated compounds. You will get feedback saying its fine if you limit the cycle and take liver support supps and you will get people that say no freakin way. Whatever you decide be carefull and make sure you do ALL of your research, and don't get every bit of info for this stack from this thread. No need pushin results and sacrificing another part of your body for the muscles......although it is tempting.

im thinking of running this cylce
    50/75/100/100
    reversitol for pct
    sustain alpha maybe
    cycle assist through out the cycle and pct
    fish oil, whey , multi vit
    i had heared that grape fruit juice can help a ph is thier any other little thing like that to help?

douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jetsetjake87 View Post
    im thinking of running this cylce
    50/75/100/100
    reversitol for pct
    sustain alpha maybe
    cycle assist through out the cycle and pct
    fish oil, whey , multi vit
    i had heared that grape fruit juice can help a ph is thier any other little thing like that to help?
    Never heard the grape fruit juice thing before, and I doubt it's true. Also, Reversitol is probably not going to cut it for PCT. Prepare to be bombarded with posts telling you that you will need Nolvadex or Clomid. I would use Nolva instead of Reversitol just to be on the safe side.

bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Reversitol is not going to be enough for pct with mdrol, let alone mdrol + hdrol. You should really get a SERM in order to make sure you don't have any unwanted sides.

kinda now thinking to leave the m drol alone
    i think im gonna do 50/50/75/75/75/75
    sustain alpha ? any one use it was thinking of stacking with the reversitol iv reseached this alot and iv been informed that a serm is not needed on the hdrol and i thought reversitol was a serm or had a serm in it

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1) Don't stack 2 methyl compound
    2) Get a real PCT, (aka a SERM). Even if you just take the hdrol.
    how can she neg... HOW CAN SHE NEG!!! HOW?!

Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by getbig_ttt View Post
    x2

M-Drol = Superdrol, this is one of the strongest compounds on the market, do not use an OTC PCT for M-Drol a SERM is should be required.
    Lifting Hobbyist, member since 2004. I rep back, always (on recharge).

Cycle Experience: 1-AD, Andro, Havoc, H-Drol, 11-OXO, BOLD

H: 6'5
    W: 220-ish (lean)

ok reversitol not good enough what do you think about sustain alpha
    iv used reversitol but only on a 50/50/50/50 cycle of hdrol and it worked fine but since im steping it up this go round im open to a better pct so what is your sugestions. and im not gonna do any mdrol no stack no mdrol i just have it and wanted to find a use for it but i havent read anything that would leave me to belive that i could do anything usefull with half a bottle of mdrol so NO MDROL FOR ME.
    i would like to find a good pct and if i do 6 weeks of hdrol should i match it in pct

Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by getbig_ttt View Post
    X3 On this best advice there is.
    Hdrol is mild side effect wise but seems to really shut most people down who use it. I really like it though.

SERMs for the win..... Cheaper than stacking Rev and SA for sure.
    HEAD PURUS LABS REP

"If I were dropped out of a plane into the ocean and told the nearest land was a thousand miles away, I'd still swim. And I'd despise the one who gave up." - AM

Message me with any questions!

Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    iv used reversitol but only on a 50/50/50/50 cycle of hdrol and it worked fine but since im steping it up this go round im open to a better pct so what is your sugestions. and im not gonna do any mdrol no stack no mdrol i just have it and wanted to find a use for it but i havent read anything that would leave me to belive that i could do anything usefull with half a bottle of mdrol so NO MDROL FOR ME.
    i would like to find a good pct and if i do 6 weeks of hdrol should i match it in pct
    SA is definitely not enough.... No need to match it for only 6 weeks. 4 weeks PCT SERM with or without a natty test booster (BF or PCS or PCA all great options)
    HEAD PURUS LABS REP

"If I were dropped out of a plane into the ocean and told the nearest land was a thousand miles away, I'd still swim. And I'd despise the one who gave up." - AM

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sustain Alpha will work for PCT. Toco-8 and EndoAmp Max will both work to enhance your testosterone recovery as well. You can read-up on that here: http://www.primordialperformance.com...ery_Stack.html They're designed to work as a stack.

But please dude, there is absolutely NO NEED to go higher than 50 for Hdrol. If you can't grow on 50mg, you are simply not eating enough calories (namely protein).

Smaller, Stronger, Faster gjohnson5's Avatar
    gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by douglasbarbin View Post
    Never heard the grape fruit juice thing before, and I doubt it's true. Also, Reversitol is probably not going to cut it for PCT. Prepare to be bombarded with posts telling you that you will need Nolvadex or Clomid. I would use Nolva instead of Reversitol just to be on the safe side.
    Where is the evidence that this is needed?
    Most of it is due to steroid newbie-ness ( hpta shutdown means unavoidable shrunken testicles and 0 libido )
    Kickin your azz everytime

Originally Posted by Adjusting View Post
    Sustain Alpha will work for PCT. Toco-8 and EndoAmp Max will both work to enhance your testosterone recovery as well. You can read-up on that here: http://www.primordialperformance.com...ery_Stack.html They're designed to work as a stack.

But please dude, there is absolutely NO NEED to go higher than 50 for Hdrol. If you can't grow on 50mg, you are simply not eating enough calories (namely protein).
    I will disagree and though all those are amazing adjuncts to a PCT, I would rather use a certified SERM on my cycles than the PCT Package. I love PP stuff but don't think it is a strong enough PCT, and what if gyno shows up suddenly what will he do?

Have you run that stack solo in a PCT and if so what have you run? (JW not a call out or anything)

Also disagree on the second comment. Hdrol is very mild at 50mg and most don't feel the best results until 75-100mg. This has been shown a lot and yes you can see results at 50 (especially newb cycles) the better results come from a little bit higher dose and run for longer duration. Particular for more experienced users.
    HEAD PURUS LABS REP

Originally Posted by gjohnson5 View Post
    Where is the evidence that this is needed?
    Most of it is due to steroid newbie-ness ( hpta shutdown means unavoidable shrunken testicles and 0 libido )
    What are you saying is needed?

I am a strong SERM supporter myself.
    HEAD PURUS LABS REP

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Grambo25 View Post
    I will disagree and though all those are amazing adjuncts to a PCT, I would rather use a certified SERM on my cycles than the PCT Package. I love PP stuff but don't think it is a strong enough PCT, and what if gyno shows up suddenly what will he do?

Have you run that stack solo in a PCT and if so what have you run? (JW not a call out or anything)

Also disagree on the second comment. Hdrol is very mild at 50mg and most don't feel the best results until 75-100mg. This has been shown a lot and yes you can see results at 50 (especially newb cycles) the better results come from a little bit higher dose and run for longer duration. Particular for more experienced users.
    Your opinion is fair but it all depends on the cycle. It's definately not ethical of me to say the TRS stack will work for any cycle - long and particularly harsh cycles warrant real pharm. SERM or not to SERM....depends. Some people have a firm opinion it's needed - I firmly believe it's not needed for a 4 week cycle of Hdrol. I've reviewed lots of feedback on the TRS stack and I've not read one case of delayed gyno yet.

I've run the TRS stack after a few cycles. Haven't done a ton this last year. Each time my recovery was fine. I've used real SERM before too - for some compounds like Superdrol I feel a real SERM is needed.

Yeah, I don't get how you can say Hdrol is mild. **** is strong! Just because the scale doesn't climb through the roof doesn't mean it's not strong - people tend to forget Hdrol does a good job at burning fat. Experienced users might need 75mg, but the OP clearly isn't someone who's done a ton of cycles and reached his genetic potential.

well im no ph virgin but still newbie i apprieciate use full info that will help me i can only learn so much by reading other threads so i decided to start my own to go the answers i needed. anyways acronyms dont help me hense the newbie part i did great the last go round on hdrol at a low dose i like the ideal of longer cycle so i have more time to get the stength gains i want. im not set in stone on anything yet still early in the planing stages

[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, I don't get how you can say Hdrol is mild. **** is strong! Just because the scale doesn't climb through the roof doesn't mean it's not strong - people tend to forget Hdrol does a good job at burning fat. Experienced users might need 75mg, but the OP clearly isn't someone who's done a ton of cycles and reached his genetic potential.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I did what I usually correct people on.....Hdrol was billed as mild, and it is....on side effects. It is not mild on the HPTA as i have seen several bloodworks with double digit testosterone levels even at the 50mg. However, saying please don't go over 50 is also somewhat incorrect, 75 is not going to kill him and isn't extreme I don't think... (Even so I obviously was saying to use a SERM so I thought it was in need of that)
    HEAD PURUS LABS REP

gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What are you saying is needed?

I am a strong SERM supporter myself.
    The OP said he only had 30 mdrol pills. This would be a short cycle anyway
    sustain alpha is a good product. I know of one person doing te-st / de-ca injections and sustain alpha and myogenix recovered his htpa when clomid / nolva did not....
    Secondly the cycle assist should help LH levels on cycle. This should minimize estrogen rebound

The OP's original plan didn't sound all that bad to me at all

The liver issues he should definitly use NAC , lecithin, alpha lipoic acid and glycine, methionine supplements to increase glutathione production in the liver while on cycle

Your opinion is fair but it all depends on the cycle. It's definately not ethical of me to say the TRS stack will work for any cycle - long and particularly harsh cycles warrant real pharm. SERM or not to SERM....depends. Some people have a firm opinion it's needed - I firmly believe it's not needed for a 4 week cycle of Hdrol. I've reviewed lots of feedback on the TRS stack and I've not read one case of delayed gyno yet.

I've run the TRS stack after a few cycles. Haven't done a ton this last year. Each time my recovery was fine. I've used real SERM before too - for some compounds like Superdrol I feel a real SERM is needed.

Yeah, I don't get how you can say Hdrol is mild. **** is strong! Just because the scale doesn't climb through the roof doesn't mean it's not strong - people tend to forget Hdrol does a good job at burning fat. Experienced users might need 75mg, but the OP clearly isn't someone who's done a ton of cycles and reached his genetic potential.

Fair enough..... but he was not talking about a 50mg for 4 week run ...he was saying an extended run with higher dosages. which you also stated Hdrol is not mild at high dosages and extended periods so......
    I was also not referring to delayed gyno from TRS at all, just that it can creep up at the end of a cycle, in PCT, after PCT and you would need a SERM to squash it (actually saw 2 gyno threads from hdrol in the last month from exp users)

Did you feel you recovered the same with pharm SERM vs TRS? What cycles you use it for? Did you have blood work? (This is civil discussion not attacks just so I accidently don't ruffle feathers )
    HEAD PURUS LABS REP

not exactly stuck on hdrol just what im familar with and have had seen great reviews i have 7% bf so i just need to get stength gain i dont mind a wieght but i have no fat to burn and my diet is crazy devoted i dont count exactly every cal but i know im up in the 4000 range if not higher some days and i do meet the carb and protien requirement if not surpass them

Ah, I did what I usually correct people on.....Hdrol was billed as mild, and it is....on side effects. It is not mild on the HPTA as i have seen several bloodworks with double digit testosterone levels even at the 50mg. However, saying please don't go over 50 is also somewhat incorrect, 75 is not going to kill him and isn't extreme I don't think... (Even so I obviously was saying to use a SERM so I thought it was in need of that)
    But dude, you have to remember that one size doesn't fit all. Just because he can get away with 75 mg, doesn't mean he needs it. I could get away with 40mg Superdrol, but it doesn't mean I need it. I still get great results from 20mg. You know what I mean? He's still a noob (not that their's anything wrong with that ).

You're not wrong or anything to recommend a SERM bro. Everyone has their way that works for them

well im no ph virgin but still newbie i apprieciate use full info that will help me i can only learn so much by reading other threads so i decided to start my own to go the answers i needed. anyways acronyms dont help me hense the newbie part i did great the last go round on hdrol at a low dose i like the ideal of longer cycle so i have more time to get the stength gains i want. im not set in stone on anything yet still early in the planing stages
    Ya I like a little bit longer cycles too. Always good to get answers to questions and everything before jumping into it. Applaud that for sure. Sorry about the acronyms (Bio Forge, Post Cycle Suppor/Assist)
    HEAD PURUS LABS REP

Originally Posted by gjohnson5 View Post
    The OP said he only had 30 mdrol pills. This would be a short cycle anyway
    sustain alpha is a good product. I know of one person doing te-st / de-ca injections and sustain alpha and myogenix recovered his htpa when clomid / nolva did not....
    Secondly the cycle assist should help LH levels on cycle. This should minimize estrogen rebound

The OP's original plan didn't sound all that bad to me at all

The liver issues he should definitly use NAC , lecithin, alpha lipoic acid and glycine, methionine supplements to increase glutathione production in the liver while on cycle
    The length of the cycle was not the problem, superdrol is a very strong and suppressive drug that even the PP rep agreed would recommend a SERM with. Also if you think that stacking Mdrol and hdrol didn't sound bad and was not a problem...... You may have a bit more reading to do.

Liv 52 is the best thing for liver BTW.

No offense to SA (which I have used and gotten decent results from, but never ran solo in PCT) but if you know someone that it worked better on bringing back Test levels vs Clomid or Nolva......then his Nolva/Clomid were probably bogus. They boost testosterone...that's their MOA. Was this with blood work as well? jw
    HEAD PURUS LABS REP

But dude, you have to remember that one size doesn't fit all. Just because he can get away with 75 mg, doesn't mean he needs it. I could get away with 40mg Superdrol, but it doesn't mean I need it. I still get great results from 20mg. You know what I mean? He's still a noob (not that their's anything wrong with that ).

You're not wrong or anything to recommend a SERM bro. Everyone has their way that works for them
    Fair enough all around....agreed more is not always better in the hormonal game. I guess since he already did 50mg cycle was my reasoning for saying he could go up a bit if he wanted.
    HEAD PURUS LABS REP

The length of the cycle was not the problem, superdrol is a very strong and suppressive drug that even the PP rep agreed would recommend a SERM with. Also if you think that stacking Mdrol and hdrol didn't sound bad and was not a problem...... You may have a bit more reading to do.

Liv 52 is the best thing for liver BTW.

No offense to SA (which I have used and gotten decent results from, but never ran solo in PCT) but if you know someone that it worked better on bringing back Test levels vs Clomid or Nolva......then his Nolva/Clomid were probably bogus. They boost testosterone...that's their MOA. Was this with blood work as well? jw
    This point has been disputed since the drug was created by phat daddy. Using a drug 3x and 4x the dosage doesn't mean the drug is massively toxic. IMHO it's you who need to do more reading.
    Secondly the point in bold is exactly why I don't use research chemicals. There is no guarantee that what's in the bottle is clomid and novaldex (or whatever you bought)
    There is no QA / QC and there is no customer service.

Secondly clomid and nolvadex restore HPTA.... If one is primary hypogonad, then clomid and nolvadex may not increase testosterone at all. Please use correct terms

I was also not referring to delayed gyno from TRS at all, just that it can creep up at the end of a cycle, in PCT, after PCT and you would need a SERM to squash it (actually saw 2 gyno threads from hdrol in the last month from exp users)

Did you feel you recovered the same with pharm SERM vs TRS? What cycles you use it for? Did you have blood work? (This is civil discussion not attacks just so I accidently don't ruffle feathers )
    The reason I mentioned delayed gyno was because it's usually an indicator of a crappy PCT or cycle.

Did I recover the same? I get bloodwork done roughly 3 times a year and hormonies are all within the healthy normal ranges. I use a SERM for Superdrol and I use TRS or could use some other OTC for anything else; again, this is my experience.

so when i go to get blood work done do i just layout what im gonna use to my doctor or do i just ask to have my blood work done could there be any repercussions to having that i took this stuff in my file like insurance and so forth?

The reason I mentioned delayed gyno was because it's usually an indicator of a crappy PCT or cycle.

Did I recover the same? I get bloodwork done roughly 3 times a year and hormonies are all within the healthy normal ranges. I use a SERM for Superdrol and I use TRS or could use some other OTC for anything else; again, this is my experience.
    Delayed gyno is due to crappy cycle planning , not PCT....
    If you had done more to keep testosterone elevated during the cycle , estrogen would not have rebound (and thus caused delayed gyno)