Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    .... cool! ...so it must be my diet then...if we trained similar, we should be equally jacked.. yet i'm not .... ...
    I never really look into it but I just realized that ever since I took Juggernaut & PhenylCore, my workouts have been at least 2-3 hours. I try to avoid looking at the clock but even when I do, I still end up finished 2-3 hours nowadays.. so either or both of the supplements are doing it for me..

focus wise, I'm not like intensely at the weight (when i take rest periods) but once I start working out, I guess I am without realizing.. let me know how it works for you, 'cause I seriously do believe it's from that.. (and this isn't even coming from a competition standpoint, just the real trial of the supplements)
    2-3 hours? woo that is a long time. You getting weights and cardio in one sitting?
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    2-3 hours? woo that is a long time. You getting weights and cardio in one sitting?
    yeah... Juggernaut does that for me... it's insane, I look at the gym clock and i still go way beyond what my workout time normally is, lol...
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    DITTO !wow that is a long time....... ever heard of overtraining??? i actually did a video blog on it.... why so long?? whats your rest time in between sets?

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here is a link explaining how to add some cool variations to your log.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Here is a link explaining how to add some cool variations to your log.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode
    ^^^ That link shows how to easily add web links, pics, YouTube videos, color, bold, etc.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

JJ4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey,

Yeah I getting weights and cardio in one but it's 1.5 hours I get it in. I just bought Carnocre from Infinite Labs to help me increase mass and strength. Did you try it before?

Hey SuperMaine,

I know about overtraining. To me, I feel when your so fatigue to excerise for a long time, I would consider that overtraining. Usually I train about an 1.5 hours for 3-4 days a week for 2-3 bodyparts I train which I know my limits of excerising for a long time. With Overtraining, you won't grow and feel fatigue. My rest period between sets are 1-2 mins long. How long do you train?

Originally Posted by SuperMaine View Post
    DITTO !wow that is a long time....... ever heard of overtraining??? i actually did a video blog on it.... why so long?? whats your rest time in between sets?

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ***********JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*****************

Hi Juggernauts, here are some signs of over training, train safe....

Washed-out feeling, tired, drained, lack of energy
    Mild leg soreness, general aches and pains
    Pain in muscles and joints
    Sudden drop in performance
    Insomnia
    Headaches
    Decreased immunity (increased number of colds, and sore throats)
    Decrease in training capacity / intensity
    Moodiness and irritability
    Depression
    Loss of enthusiasm for the sport
    Decreased appetite
    Increased incidence of injuries.

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Last edited by teamsw; 03-25-2012 at 11:15 PM.
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hey Juggernauts! When you get a chance give us an honest review of your products in the bb.com store:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/il...uestid=2401060

Simply click on the product and then click rate product.

Thanks for your support!

Also, Phenyl Core is Buy 1 Get 1! Get lean for Summer!

www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/phenylcore.html
    Workout Log:

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JJ4 View Post
    Hey,

Yeah I getting weights and cardio in one but it's 1.5 hours I get it in. I just bought Carnocre from Infinite Labs to help me increase mass and strength. Did you try it before?
    If i combine the 2 I keep the weights to 60 mins and cardio to 45 mins at a medium pace. I find I just get too tired after my weight session, so I break up the sessions. 1 in the a.m and 1 in the p.m. I have tried carnocre. I like the results I got when I was on it. It's actually on the shopping list for next months order.
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

Hey,

I tried Carncre, and I LOVE THE EFFECTS It had. I did Chest and Biceps on Wednesday, and Haven't felt my Chest and Bi's had an amazing pump in a long time. Can't wait to see Results from other bodyparts.

If i combine the 2 I keep the weights to 60 mins and cardio to 45 mins at a medium pace. I find I just get too tired after my weight session, so I break up the sessions. 1 in the a.m and 1 in the p.m. I have tried carnocre. I like the results I got when I was on it. It's actually on the shopping list for next months order.

eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey,

I tried Carncre, and I LOVE THE EFFECTS It had. I did Chest and Biceps on Wednesday, and Haven't felt my Chest and Bi's had an amazing pump in a long time. Can't wait to see Results from other bodyparts.

That's good to hear! I may consider trying it after I start my Juggernaut/BCAA stack.

Belated welcome to the Juggernaut Challenge by the way! Can't wait to see more progress along the way!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey,

CarnoCre can be used as a non-stimulant pre-workout. The newest flavor is citrus. SoOoo good.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ******************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*******************

>>>>>>> QUOTE OF THE DAY!!!!!!! <<<<<<<<<

**This is my juggernaut. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My juggernaut is my best friend. It is my life. I must use it before my training if i want to get jacked in life. Without me, my juggernaut is useless. Without my juggernaut, I am useless. I must use my juggernaut consistent. I must train harder than my competitors, who are trying to out muscle me. I must use juggernaut to get the advantage over them. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my juggernaut, my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the champions of our competitors, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no competitors, but me as a sole champion. Amen.

>>>>>>>>> DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<

train smart, train safe, train to win....

**Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com

Hey,

Glad you liked the Carno-Cre!
    Workout Log:

****************JOESWAT5, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*****************

**IMPORTANT INFO TO ALL JUGGERNAUTS, SUMMER IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER, TAKE PROPER PRECAUTIONS, DRINK, EAT, SLEEP, TRAIN FOR THE NEW AND IMPROVED YOU.....

>>>>>>> TODAY TOPIC IS; ARE YOU HYDRATED ENOUGH!!!!!<<<<<<<<

Drinking water will very from person to person, activities, perspiration rate, food intake and so on. They say that The average person needs about two liters, or approximately eight glasses, of water a day to replace what is lost through normal biological functions like breathing, sweating, and urinating.
    When talking about hydration for training goals, if you aren't consistent with your diet, rest, sleep and WATER intake you will find it very difficult if not impossible to work out how hard/how much/ how often you will need to train for optimum growth as your recuperative ability will fluctuate along with your diet etc.
    It's essential that you drink water for health and building muscles. Without enough water, your muscles are not getting enough electrolytes. Muscle strength and control are weakened. If you want to build muscle, than you must keep your body well hydrated, well if the normal person is recommended to take in about 8 glasses a day, then i would say at least 12 to 14 (again depending)..what i usually try and drink is about a liter per meal....
    Being hydrated can also helps out with the lubrication of your joints. Water is an ingredient in the makeup of the synovial fluid, which is the lubricating fluid between your joints
    If you don't replenish after exercise, your performance on the following days will suffer. besides, the more water you drink, the more it pushes out, (alleviate water retention)
    I think the gains your making is from higher protein/carbs intake with water to support your strength gains, train hard, eat good and plenty, sleep and drink to grow,..CAUTION....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND STAY HYDRATED, COMING OF A DIET YOUR MUSCLE WILL ACT LIKE A SPONGE (MAKING THEM STRONGER AND BIGGER) DO TO THE EXTRA PROTEIN/CARBS, ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO STAY HYDRATED AT THIS STAGE, MUSCLE ADAPT TO THE STRENGTH GAINS EASIER THEN TENDONS AND LIGAMENTS.

TRAIN SAFE, TRAIN SMART, TRAIN TO WIN......

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com

Check out IFBB Pro and The Original Juggernaut's thread here:

Joe is one of the most helpful individuals on this site and can answer any question regarding training, nutrition & supplementation.
    Workout Log:

**************************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT **************************

---JUGGERNAUT TIP OF THE DAY---

>> YOU WANT RESULTS LIKE THE PRO'S!!!!!, WELL, HERE ARE SOME TRAINING TIPS ON STIMULATING MUSCLE GROWTH <<

***When weight training( whether your using heavy or light) try not to
    let the muscles relax during the set (always flexing as hard as
    possible during every inch of every rep) with 50-60% of the maximum
    performed to failure, example; refer to(pause and squeeze exercise
    video on
    legs) . HGH, and IGF-1 levels will be enhanced!
    The constant tension exercises can build size and strength despite
    using relatively light weights and when if muscle damage is fairly low.
    However, if the muscle is allowed to relax during the set, oxygen and
    blood will flow into the muscle and you won't reach optimal benefits.

*A few simple rules to remember to stimulate muscle growth are;

1. Heavy lifting (4-6 reps), which promotes a high rate of mechanical
    damage/protein degradation.

2. Relatively high reps (up to 12-15 for the upper body and 15-20 for
    the lower body), which promote a high mechanical degradation due to the
    combination of moderate time under tension and intra muscular tension
    magnitude.

3. Constant tension sets. To do these properly, you must flex the
    target muscle hard during every inch of every rep. You can never allow
    the muscle to relax. This means no rest between reps either. This
    method is best kept for isolation exercises.

HERE IS ME AND MY FRIEND KEVIN ENGLISH(THE KING OF 202 Mr. OLYMPIA) GETTING READY TO STIMULATE SOME MUSCLES

Take advantage of all three methods by designing your program.... smart, train safe,

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)

Good Morning JUGGERNAUT Nation!!

We are a few weeks into this challenge and it is off to a great start! As the Grand Prize winner of the 2011 Olympia I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge, I am here to offer advise, answer questions and share some of my experiences. I will be posting on my original thread that I used during the challenge. I encourage you to visit it often as I will be posting on there daily. If you have a specific question, the best way to get it answered is to post on my thread as we anticipate the number of journals to grow and it will be hard for me to visit all of them on a dialy basis, but I will be on my thread every day.

Prepare yourself for an incredible journey. Rise above the rest and you just might get be one of the Grand Prize winners and experience the opportunity of a lifetime that I was lucky enough to experience, and find yourself on the cover of Infinite Mag!!

Good Luck to all of you and I look forward to following your journey!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

To all the Juggernauts I want to ask, What is your very first supplement ever?

Protein. Tasted awful but chugged it because anyways because everyone want to be like Arnold! Thank god proteins taste better.

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey JUGGERNAUT Nation!!!

As the Grand Prize winner of the 2012 Arnold portion of I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge, I am here to offer advise, answer questions and share some of my experiences. I will be posting on my original thread that I used during the challenge. I encourage you to visit it often as I will be posting often. If you have a specific question, the best way to get it answered is to post on my thread as we anticipate the number of journals to grow and it will be hard for me to visit all of them on a dialy basis, but I will be on my thread as much s I can.

You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7405463&page=1
    We are all Inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.

***ENERGY*** ***POWER*** ***PASSION***

The Future holds INFINITE Possibilities. The ones that really matter are the ones you choose to follow and bring into reality.
    It's Choice... Not Chance... That Determines Your Destiny.

It has Always been my Philosophy of Life that Difficulties Vanish when Faced Boldly.

***DEDICATION***DETERMINATION***DISCIPLINE***
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

coachb86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachb86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachb86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mine was Jack3d. First time I took it I thought "Wow how is this stuff legal!"

Keep up the hard work!
    Be happy with results...never satisfied!

Check This Out!!

Want a cool new I AM JUGGERNAUT Shaker? (We are giving away 3 tomorrow!)

1.Go to the I am Juggernaut ******** page http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT
    2. Like it!
    3. Leave a comment telling us your goals for the contest

That's it.
    Workout Log:

Originally Posted by coachb86 View Post
    Mine was Jack3d. First time I took it I thought "Wow how is this stuff legal!"

Keep up the hard work!
    I said the same thing about Jak3d cause it was causing me to shake like a meth head.

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I 100% agree 2-3 hours, thats a long time, what do you do in that time? How long is your rest time in between sets?

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My very first supplement was generic protein powder. What's been new JUGGERNAUT?

Well I warm uo for abouut 5-10 mins. The thing too is there so man ppl at my gym that I have to wait for the machine or excercise equipment that they are using. I rest 1-2 mins. What gym do u go too?
    Originally Posted by SuperMaine View Post
    I 100% agree 2-3 hours, thats a long time, what do you do in that time? How long is your rest time in between sets?

Nothing much My first supplement was EAS Whey Protein which I gained 5 lbs of muscle from it lol. I will be competiting in a powerlifting competition next month. I'm only going to deadlift. I want to beat the 600lb deadlift state record. Hope this Carncore helps me out with my protein powder.
    Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    My very first supplement was generic protein powder. What's been new JUGGERNAUT?

Lol my friend took Jacked and he didn't really gain result until he tired superpump Max which help him and me as well.
    I said the same thing about Jak3d cause it was causing me to shake like a meth head.