Closed Thread
Page 247 of 301 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,410 of 9007
    MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    hahahahahahaha.... hahahahaha

i don't even know what to say. strong myspace angles? you know you're ugly when you have to do acrobatics to take pics and STILL look ugly?

hahahahahahah, lmao , wtf is this , my god , doesnt she see what a fukcing whale she is, load the inter galactic missles

Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gif_Brah View Post
    I think it varies. Many chicks on there ARE looking for a relationship, so if you're looking for something more serious, you probably do want to find someone who is close to your match percentages.

As for the intimate encounter... My philosophy is to NEVER admit to it. It's pretty much a given that guys are on there to get poonani... You don't want to come off as a typical 'horndog' like every other guy. I avoid listing that sh*t like the plague.
    Thanks for the input man!

So you reckon its best to play it safe and keep it at "Dating/Short Term blah blah blah" BS? The reason i ask is, i was dumb enough to answer some of those dumb questions that they pose you (you know - are you here for sex or love, so i clicked both to be on the safe side), and now all i wind up with on my Beaver Feed are 40 year old broads desperate to get married.

Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MaxPunishment View Post
    The match stuff is completely ridiculous, the girls who I've been 90%+ compatible with I've had absolutely nothing in common with after exchanging a few messages (I think we did so just to see if we did have anything in common since the system clearly thought we did). The girls I've had the most engaging interactions with, some of them I've been <60% compatible with. One girl even pointed out "Is it weird to you that we get along so well yet OKC clearly thinks we wouldn't? I don't like robots picking who I'm going to talk to...feels too much like Skynet to me" (and yes I did fap at a girl making a Terminator reference)
    It is pretty retarded. The only way it would work is if people were 100% honest with their answers, and the wording of the questions wasn't stupid. On top of that, girls fill out what they think their fantasy man should be, not what they can realistically get.

But I also think that girls love the aspect of finding a 'true love.' She's already predisposed to think that you guys have some sort of connection just cause OkCupid says so.

MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mr Marcus View Post
    Thanks for the input man!

So you reckon its best to play it safe and keep it at "Dating/Short Term blah blah blah" BS? The reason i ask is, i was dumb enough to answer some of those dumb questions that they pose you (you know - are you here for sex or love, so i clicked both to be on the safe side), and now all i wind up with on my Beaver Feed are 40 year old broads desperate to get married.
    Answer the questions as ambiguously as possible in that if you strongly believe in something (like you want someone who's a nonsmoker) mark it as important. Everything else just accept all answers and mark as indifferent. Any questions that are controversial and you're going to get extremely polarizing answers, SKIP THOSE. Can't stress that enough. Some of those are going to be major dealbreakers for some girls and it's better you have a conversation about it rather than their just seeing a yes or no answer. Anyways as conservatively as I answered my questions, all of my quiver matches for some reason are bisexual sex addicts (srs). Relax though, none of them are attractive

It is pretty retarded. The only way it would work is if people were 100% honest with their answers, and the wording of the questions wasn't stupid. On top of that, girls fill out what they think their fantasy man should be, not what they can realistically get.

But I also think that girls love the aspect of finding a 'true love.' She's already predisposed to think that you guys have some sort of connection just cause OkCupid says so.
    Also lol @ pretty much every girl answering the question "Ideally when would you and your partner have sex for the first time" with "6+ dates or more". Strong unrealistic expectations for some of these girls
    Keep punishin'

SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Troll Account - STL

At 15s

At 90s

At 180s

Typical Lame Message:

16 Messages in 5 minutes... Almost all are the lamest **** "what up", "let's meet up " ... POF must seriously be 80% dudes, but most are retarded at convos .

Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Marcus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for your answers there brahs. One last question for this evening though.

Having made my profile as per this thread's guide lines (made a witty lulzy profile with a good pic), i have yet to be inundated by 9s and 10s demanding my wiener for hot casual sex. Should i therefore be irate and seriously pissed, or does the burden of pursuit lie exclusively on us i.e. us dudes have to make all the effort into getting their attention etc and hence i have to get off my ass and put in some ground work before expecting anything.

SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Having made my profile as per this thread's guide lines (made a witty lulzy profile with a good pic), i have yet to be inundated by 9s and 10s demanding my wiener for hot casual sex. Should i therefore be irate and seriously pissed, or does the burden of pursuit lie exclusively on us i.e. us dudes have to make all the effort into getting their attention etc and hence i have to get off my ass and put in some ground work before expecting anything.
    All on you in my experience. Have had best luck doing as you might expect.. showing a genuine interest in them, being witty but real/not an ass. Going for the # quick and then witty/flirty texting. If you don't get a number in 4/5 messages exchanges your prob wasting your time.

MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

See the post above you, if you're a hot girl that's getting 16 messages every 5 mins, why would you bother scouring through dozens of profiles looking for guys to message? You barely have enough time to read through all of the lame messages you're getting as is. Realistically whether or not a hot girl messages you is irrelevant, focus more on developing your profile and your messaging skills that when you find a hot girl you'd actually like to meet up with, you have the skills and means to get it done
    Keep punishin'

Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You gotta remember that you're dealing with a large population of males fishing from a smaller pond of females. A girl can login and just wait as the messages pour in. Depending on how attractive you look and how awesome your profile is, you may get a few messages. For the most part though, expect to be the aggressor.

Registered User OutsideLINEback's Avatar
    OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    16 year old high school girls dtf on pof............WTF IS THIS REAL LIFE

Once again thanks for your help fellas.

The thing that will make this an even bigger challenge for me personally is having to do this in Italian. I mean, its one thing to game in your own mother tongue, but having to go about it in another is quite a different story.

Anyway, success only comes through trying, so i will keep you all posted on my trials and tribulations.

penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000)
    made this up just now for VDay, and sent 10 msgs each on POF/OKC to gauge preliminary effectiveness. feel free to use and modify to your own liking.

"Congratulations! After a rigorous selection process, you have been chosen to compete in the “Valentine’s Day Games.” Preliminary events will consist of mini dates where candidates will be evaluated on these skills: sandwich making, tire flipping, robbing a bank.

The winner will be rewarded with the “Ultimate Valentine’s Day.” A chocolate shower and a parade in your honor are only some of the events planned for this momentous occasion.

To participate, RSVP with your name, phone number, and any allergies you may have. Many will enter, but only one will claim the ultimate prize."

South Florida brah BoilerUpIndy's Avatar
    BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SheHadMANHands View Post
    Troll Account - STL

16 Messages in 5 minutes... Almost all are the lamest **** "what up", "let's meet up " ... POF must seriously be 80% dudes, but most are retarded at convos .
    Do you have this account in Indy too? I posted the profile link here yesterday but the account had 5 more pics.
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew (AND WAS FRONT ROW AT ASOT 700)┗(-_- )┓

niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OutsideLINEback View Post
    16 year old high school girls dtf on pof............WTF IS THIS REAL LIFE
    I'm hooking up with one in two weeks. Saying she wants my cawk badly is an understatement
    S&P/Cologne/Raw Denim Crew

***Mod-Approved Splitter***

ATG Squat: 420 lbs
    Deadlift: 500 lbs
    COC #2.5 close

nbedoya is a complete loser! (-2000) nbedoya is a complete loser! (-2000) nbedoya is a complete loser! (-2000) nbedoya is a complete loser! (-2000) nbedoya is a complete loser! (-2000) nbedoya is a complete loser! (-2000) nbedoya is a complete loser! (-2000) nbedoya is a complete loser! (-2000) nbedoya is a complete loser! (-2000) nbedoya is a complete loser! (-2000) nbedoya is a complete loser! (-2000)
    brahs i think our copy and paste's have been leaked or something. Got called on today after sending some random bish a copy and paste that her friend also received the same one from a different person lulz, im pretty sure im the only miscer in my area aswell
    *Doesn't Use Turn Signals When Driving Crew*
    *Went To Prom With Bestfriends Younger Sister Crew*
    *Threwup All Over Keyboard After Logging Into W1 On RS And Trying To Walk Towards Massive Crowds Crew*
    *Turned Down Losing Virginity To Random Girl Because You Were Too Good For Her Crew*

Originally Posted by nbedoya View Post
    brahs i think our copy and paste's have been leaked or something. Got called on today after sending some random bish a copy and paste that her friend also received the same one from a different person lulz, im pretty sure im the only miscer in my area aswell
    Which copy-pasta did you send?

nbedoya is a complete loser! (-2000) nbedoya is a complete loser! (-2000) nbedoya is a complete loser! (-2000) nbedoya is a complete loser! (-2000) nbedoya is a complete loser! (-2000) nbedoya is a complete loser! (-2000) nbedoya is a complete loser! (-2000) nbedoya is a complete loser! (-2000) nbedoya is a complete loser! (-2000) nbedoya is a complete loser! (-2000) nbedoya is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Which copy-pasta did you send?
    the Swanson TV dinner and Welch Grape juice one
    *Doesn't Use Turn Signals When Driving Crew*
    *Went To Prom With Bestfriends Younger Sister Crew*
    *Threwup All Over Keyboard After Logging Into W1 On RS And Trying To Walk Towards Massive Crowds Crew*
    *Turned Down Losing Virginity To Random Girl Because You Were Too Good For Her Crew*

Registered User OutsideLINEback's Avatar
    OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutsideLINEback is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by niktak11 View Post
    I'm hooking up with one in two weeks. Saying she wants my cawk badly is an understatement
    not a good idea

bdtreaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bdtreaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bdtreaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bdtreaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bdtreaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bdtreaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bdtreaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bdtreaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bdtreaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bdtreaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bdtreaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the swanson dinner has been around for a long time, it's best to modify or just use them as a template for your own... If you are really good you can laugh off being called out, but try to throw in some originality to aviod that if possible!
    US ARMY
    82nd Airborne Div
    OIF 05-06

thatarabkid19 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatarabkid19 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatarabkid19 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatarabkid19 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatarabkid19 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatarabkid19 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatarabkid19 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatarabkid19 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatarabkid19 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatarabkid19 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatarabkid19 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Will_B View Post
    aware me arab brah
    Originally Posted by Garrett75x View Post
    This
    Originally Posted by Laxman09 View Post
    damn i couldnt get a damn response from anyone on there
    Originally Posted by HomerJThompson View Post
    examples and pics?
    Originally Posted by penamante View Post
    please aware on openers used on skout. i must have messaged at least 20+ chicks with c/p's last night and got literally no responses.
    I must be in a good area, brahs try changing your location.

This is the only message I send, from her response I take it from there. Been flaked on 3 times already, but theres such a wide selection and they are not 100% whales. Btw i have no respect for any of these sloots, they are lower on the food chain than pof chicks.

Hey I just saw your profile and I thought I should message you straight away!I’m just wondering why this website took 3 bloody weeks to decide to show you to me as a ‘suggestion’ when you should of come up as an ‘answer’. I’ve never met a [hair colour] that isn’t a bitch though, its up to you to change that.

dumb sloots dont realise theres no suggestion feature on skout.

EDIT: Thanks go to Gif_ brah for making it, i just changed it a bit.

WIPlog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIPlog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIPlog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIPlog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIPlog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIPlog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIPlog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIPlog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIPlog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIPlog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIPlog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah man. It seems that Skout does have a class maybe lower than Pof. If you're in a decent city the quality isn't that bad its the level of skankiness that makes them bad.I have spotted many that are in Skout on Pof. I messaged one on Pof telling her i recognized her pic on Skout.

sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tried registering on Skout, I don't use ******** much but I have activity on my wall... seriously wtf:

"Oh No! In order to reduce spammers, we require a minimum amount of ******** activity"
    Last edited by sauerkraut; 02-05-2012 at 05:38 PM.

thatarabkid19 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatarabkid19 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatarabkid19 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatarabkid19 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatarabkid19 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatarabkid19 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatarabkid19 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatarabkid19 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatarabkid19 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatarabkid19 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatarabkid19 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by WIPlog View Post
    yeah man. It seems that Skout does have a class maybe lower than Pof. If you're in a decent city the quality isn't that bad its the level of skankiness that makes them bad.I have spotted many that are in Skout on Pof. I messaged one on Pof telling her i recognized her pic on Skout.
    lulz this, gangas gone gang.

Originally Posted by sauerkraut View Post
    Tried registering on Skout, I don't use ******** much but I have activity on my wall... seriously wtf:

"Oh No! In order to reduce spammers, we require a minimum amount of ******** activity"
    if you have an iphone or andriod, use the app. It gets around this, also I dont think you need fb to register anymore.

WIPlog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIPlog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIPlog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIPlog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIPlog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIPlog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIPlog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIPlog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIPlog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIPlog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIPlog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thatarabkid19 View Post
    lulz this, gangas gone gang.

if you have an iphone or andriod, use the app. It gets around this, also I dont think you need fb to register anymore.
    this. The website wont work on any browser i try. I made a bogus gmail to use on Skout. I only use the app on skout. I closed my Fb when i was detectived by the ex

Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ok guys somehow some way I got a date off POF, never thought I could pull it off but I did

now brahs I need some good 1st date ideas? dinner and a movie seems safe but IDK...

also whats everyone go to outfit for a 1st date? help me POF GOD'S

Originally Posted by WIPlog View Post
    this. The website wont work on any browser i try. I made a bogus gmail to use on Skout. I only use the app on skout. I closed my Fb when i was detectived by the ex
    yeah didnt work for me at all, its working now though. weird.

lulz at this sloot "suprise me and tell me who sang that song that I wrote in my profile hehe"
    notsureifsrs, brb googled lyrics brb now chatting.

Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Had an awesome 1st date last night

penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Drake27 View Post
    ok guys somehow some way I got a date off POF, never thought I could pull it off but I did

now brahs I need some good 1st date ideas? dinner and a movie seems safe but IDK...

also whats everyone go to outfit for a 1st date? help me POF GOD'S
    pen0r in the anoos seems like a good date.

Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)

00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Should I troll this bish guise?

Closed Thread
Page 247 of 301 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 ... LastLast