Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Natty, Umad brah? Backtothestack's Avatar
    Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by defixon View Post
    Thanks man. Yea, I've been trying to get them bigger but they fail to grow lol. I superset, dropset, etc and I just don't know why they don't grow much.
    Heavy deads/shrugs should be all you need to get the traps going, worked for me, they seemed to really blow up in the 405lb+ ranges.
    Colorblind. Reps are for the gym.

ChicagoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChicagoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChicagoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChicagoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChicagoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChicagoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChicagoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChicagoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChicagoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChicagoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChicagoBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice gainz
    Howard Stern Crew
    Joe Rogan Crew

#####///Bulking Crew\\\#####

defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by apace View Post
    Did you use any supplements ?
    Whey protein, occasionally Jack3d.. Caffeine and Yohimbine HCL is used when I am in a deficit.

Originally Posted by Chuck2600 View Post
    Fuark, Ideal physique imo. What are your measurements(chest, arms, thighs) and weight btw?
    Thanks, my arms are around 16" unflexed..the rest I have not measured. I am sitting around 190lbs right now.

Originally Posted by MMAKidChris View Post
    So what do you use as your carb sources during your cut?

Quinoa
    Fruits
    Oatmeal

And you stay around 150g of carbs?
    Carbs come from dairy, rice/quiona/oats, veggies. If i'm wanted to be in a deficit, yes, I drop them to around 100-150 grams. When I want to jump back into a surplus I will raise them to 300+ grams.

Originally Posted by poltaction View Post
    Nice looking physique brah

Definatly looked pumped in the second one though?
    thanks man, that's cold, I did not work out that day. When pumped I become a little more vascular and have striations in my chest.
    6'1" 215lbs 7% bf

--------------------------------------------------

www.********.com/dalbzfitness
    www.dalbzfitness.com

defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Backtothestack View Post
    Heavy deads/shrugs should be all you need to get the traps going, worked for me, they seemed to really blow up in the 405lb+ ranges.
    Gotcha man. My DL's are slowly going up..repping around 335 for 3-4 reps, so I still have a ways to go until 405lbs+. For shrugs, I do dropsets...125lb dumbbells and then dropped to 85lb dumbells...slow and controlled. I definitely feel it in my traps so I think they are just lagging.
    6'1" 215lbs 7% bf

www.dalbzfitness.com

Originally Posted by CyaNite View Post
    great physique man awesome results. i was most impressed with your forearms to be honest you do anything special with them.
    Nope, I use straps for almost all my pulling exercises, and I don't isolate forearms. When during curls, use a straight bar instead of the ez-bar. Also, when I do chins I don't use straps since I try to focus more on my biceps/forearms.
    6'1" 215lbs 7% bf

www.dalbzfitness.com

PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gotcha man. My DL's are slowly going up..repping around 335 for 3-4 reps, so I still have a ways to go until 405lbs+. For shrugs, I do dropsets...125lb dumbbells and then dropped to 85lb dumbells...slow and controlled. I definitely feel it in my traps so I think they are just lagging.
    Maybe try some wide grip deadlifts to stimulate the traps more?

MMAKidChris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started doing your workout today. Great pump but im still a bit confused about the carbs man.

I just bought Quinoa, and oatmeal. what other carbs do you use for your cut?
    can you give me an example meal plan from one of your days cutting/
    Current cut : 203lb 16% to 170lb 7-9%
    W/ Intermittent Fasting
    LeanGains.com

Originally Posted by MMAKidChris View Post
    I just started doing your workout today. Great pump but im still a bit confused about the carbs man.

I just bought Quinoa, and oatmeal. what other carbs do you use for your cut?
    can you give me an example meal plan from one of your days cutting/
    Just your average everyday carbs man...

oats
    rice
    quinoa
    fruits
    veggies
    dairy

Just don't eat as much as you would if you were bulking.. I usually only eat them after my workout, especially fruit. Have some carbs for dinner for satiety. Don't overthink it, just eat a low carb diet..should be easy to follow.

If you're eating around 100 grams a day, I'm sure you're in a deficit. Unless you're really packing down the fat..but don't eat caloric dense foods (such as nuts).

If I go to the grocery store with $30-35 dollars I would buy this.

-Eggs ($4)
    -Oatmeal ($3)
    -Cottage cheese ($3)
    -string cheese ($2)
    -Deli meat ($6)
    -Chicken ($10)
    -Mixed veggies ($4)
    -Fruit ($4)

Done deal, food for a few days on ~$30.
    6'1" 215lbs 7% bf

www.dalbzfitness.com

halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How many meals do you eat on a bulk IF style? I'm trying out IF bulking and it's pretty hard to eat close to 1200 calories per meal in 8 hours :|

Do you taper the carbs towards the evening or does it not matter? I'm considering eating 150g carbs per meal.

RaggittyAnne08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaggittyAnne08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaggittyAnne08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaggittyAnne08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaggittyAnne08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaggittyAnne08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaggittyAnne08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaggittyAnne08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaggittyAnne08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaggittyAnne08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaggittyAnne08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    damn dude, that is sick!

My ideal physique right there. Great job man!

Originally Posted by halberstram View Post
    How many meals do you eat on a bulk IF style? I'm trying out IF bulking and it's pretty hard to eat close to 1200 calories per meal in 8 hours :|

Do you taper the carbs towards the evening or does it not matter? I'm considering eating 150g carbs per meal.
    I eat around 3 big meals a day. Maybe around 1000 cals per meal. And I have protein shakes..during my surplus, I will eat carbs with every meal.. I'm not one to eat a huge surplus of calories though since I want to maintain a low bf when I bulk.
    6'1" 215lbs 7% bf

www.dalbzfitness.com

lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what should the macro's be for a cut? Is it ok for me to have a smaller post workout meal and a larger meal in the evening? I love to eat in the evening watching my favorite show and this would be more psychologically rewarding however if it is detrimental then I would just eat PW.

halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I eat around 3 big meals a day. Maybe around 1000 cals per meal. And I have protein shakes..during my surplus, I will eat carbs with every meal.. I'm not one to eat a huge surplus of calories though since I want to maintain a low bf when I bulk.
    So your bulk is only 3,000 calories?

Originally Posted by lift_heavy20 View Post
    what should the macro's be for a cut? Is it ok for me to have a smaller post workout meal and a larger meal in the evening? I love to eat in the evening watching my favorite show and this would be more psychologically rewarding however if it is detrimental then I would just eat PW.
    All I did was lower my carb intake, fat might have raised slightly due to eating more dairy and meats.

My biggest meal is post workout, my smallest meal is preworkout (usually because I don't even eat a Preworkout meal). Eat big at night if that's what you like to do.
    6'1" 215lbs 7% bf

www.dalbzfitness.com

larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    WOW is all I can say!
    Side Effect Sports Sponsored PRE-WORKOUT log --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147433803

My Transformation Thread --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=525831263#post525831263
    That New trhead ---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162767731

Instagram = jonerd

Originally Posted by halberstram View Post
    So your bulk is only 3,000 calories?
    I don't count calories in my bulk, I track my strength and progress. I eat big meals, gain strength, and gain muscle, so I know I am in a surplus. If you're one that has trouble eating, then I would advise you to count calories during a bulk in order to make sure you're eating enough.

I would assume my surplus in a bulk is only slightly higher than my maintenance (~3000) since I gain weight slowly, and barely put on fat.

Remember, I incorporated LeanGains into my lifestyle so that I could worry LESS about my diet and focus more on life. I don't have an interest of being anal about my macro's, calories, eating 6 meals a day, and so on. I lift hard, eat big, and wait for results.

When cutting, I eat less (carbs mainly), lift big, and wait for results. It's about simplicity.

I know a lot of you want to think you need to track every single gram of fat, protein, carbs. And need to sleep exactly 8 hours, and lift JUST a certain way in order to achieve the results you want...but it's not like that. Sometimes less is more.

If you're not achieving the results you like, there's really only two things you can change. The way you lift and the way you eat. If something isn't working for you, approach it differently. Time to go eat, not because of my macro's, but because I am hungry!
    6'1" 215lbs 7% bf

www.dalbzfitness.com

larrysmojo

Originally Posted by larrysmojo View Post
    WOW is all I can say!
    thanks bud, awesome transformation. Much respect!
    6'1" 215lbs 7% bf

www.dalbzfitness.com

Here's my tips for bulking and cutting. This is what I follow, and it's simple. People will disregard this information because it's just too easy, too simple.

Bulking: Strength in compound lifts. If you're not tracking your strength in your compounds, then it's time to begin. Ask yourself "How many bodyweight pullups can I do until failure?", "If I was to bench press 225, how many reps should I be able to do?" You should be able to answer these questions before even attempting to do the exercise because you should ALWAYS be working to exceed that said number. I always track and work toward improving my strength on these lifts:

Bench press (Flat or incline)
    Pullups (Bodyweight or weighted)
    Deadlifts
    Military/Shoulder Press
    Dips (weighted)
    Squats/Leg press

I guarantee you, if you gain strength in these lifts, you will gain muscle. If you aren't tracking your strength and/or not doing these compound lifts...please start. Now as your hitting your main compounds, throw some isolation exercises into the mix to really focus on whatever muscle you want to hit (go for higher reps and really feel it!).

Cutting: While in a bulk or cut, I only eat foods with nutritional value of my goal. In a cut, I eat low carb, high protein foods. In a bulk I eat high protein, high carb foods. With that said, I don't go out and buy Oreos or Nuts or Ice cream or a **** load of carbs while cutting. I know the foods that I should eat, since I can read labels It's common sense.

When lifting in a cut, I focus on my strength the same way I do as I bulk. There's no reason to change that. I walk for cardio as well.

Some pretty basic knowledge coupled with LeanGains Intermittent fasting and that's it.
    6'1" 215lbs 7% bf

www.dalbzfitness.com

WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Real quick question (since everyone else is asking): Did you use a protein shake as your pre-WO, or BCAAs alone? Most protein shakes have a decent amount of BCAAs already there within, but I was just wondering.

Also, did you only bulk with IF/LG, or was the original cut you did also with that dietary system?

Originally Posted by WorldStrike View Post
    Real quick question (since everyone else is asking): Did you use a protein shake as your pre-WO, or BCAAs alone? Most protein shakes have a decent amount of BCAAs already there within, but I was just wondering.

Also, did you only bulk with IF/LG, or was the original cut you did also with that dietary system?
    Never bought BCAA's, just used protein shakes.

The first picture was a result of my own cut and after that I incorporated Leangains and have been using it since.
    6'1" 215lbs 7% bf

www.dalbzfitness.com

eldono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eldono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eldono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eldono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eldono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ever tried Jim Wendlers 5/3/1 program? Good **** for the main lifts and include some isolations for 4x10 if you want to focus on some part.
    Everyone should try it!

spartakis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spartakis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spartakis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spartakis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spartakis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spartakis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spartakis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spartakis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spartakis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spartakis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spartakis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Never bought BCAA's, just used protein shakes.

The first picture was a result of my own cut and after that I incorporated Leangains and have been using it since.
    Question I ve been wanting to try this but my thing is I workout at like 5 am. Never wanted to start buying bcaa's. Could I use a protien shake before my workout and after and wait till 12 to start eating, or will to many protein shakes mess it up.

I was thinking about just doing it on my off days, only workout 3 days a week 5x5 sl. I asked this stuff but could never get an answer
    Thanks for any help

Sweet progress by the way.

MMAKidChris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's my tips for bulking and cutting. This is what I follow, and it's simple. People will disregard this information because it's just too easy, too simple.

Bulking: Strength in compound lifts. If you're not tracking your strength in your compounds, then it's time to begin. Ask yourself "How many bodyweight pullups can I do until failure?", "If I was to bench press 225, how many reps should I be able to do?" You should be able to answer these questions before even attempting to do the exercise because you should ALWAYS be working to exceed that said number. I always track and work toward improving my strength on these lifts:

Bench press (Flat or incline)
    Pullups (Bodyweight or weighted)
    Deadlifts
    Military/Shoulder Press
    Dips (weighted)
    Squats/Leg press

I guarantee you, if you gain strength in these lifts, you will gain muscle. If you aren't tracking your strength and/or not doing these compound lifts...please start. Now as your hitting your main compounds, throw some isolation exercises into the mix to really focus on whatever muscle you want to hit (go for higher reps and really feel it!).

Cutting: While in a bulk or cut, I only eat foods with nutritional value of my goal. In a cut, I eat low carb, high protein foods. In a bulk I eat high protein, high carb foods. With that said, I don't go out and buy Oreos or Nuts or Ice cream or a **** load of carbs while cutting. I know the foods that I should eat, since I can read labels It's common sense.

When lifting in a cut, I focus on my strength the same way I do as I bulk. There's no reason to change that. I walk for cardio as well.

Some pretty basic knowledge coupled with LeanGains Intermittent fasting and that's it.

For the lifts listed above do you do a traditional 3x8-12 sets or do you do strength sets such as 3x5 5x5 5x3?
    Current cut : 203lb 16% to 170lb 7-9%
    W/ Intermittent Fasting
    LeanGains.com

will742 is on a distinguished road. (+10) will742 is on a distinguished road. (+10) will742 is on a distinguished road. (+10) will742 is on a distinguished road. (+10) will742 is on a distinguished road. (+10) will742 is on a distinguished road. (+10) will742 is on a distinguished road. (+10) will742 is on a distinguished road. (+10) will742 is on a distinguished road. (+10) will742 is on a distinguished road. (+10) will742 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very impressive bro.

Ace92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey one really quick question. When you cut do you change up your calories on workout days and non-workout days. Or is it the same everyday. I know you eat less carbs.

NegativeX is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeX is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeX is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeX is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeX is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeX is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeX is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeX is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeX is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeX is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MIND = blown

Once I hit 10-12% bodyfat, I'm definitely giving this a shot...
    - /\^/\^Colorado Crew^/\^/\

- [LeanGains/IF Crew]

- \2049 Crew/

- Forever On Recharge Crew

Cras numsquam venit.

almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice work.

You had a good body before it, seems as though the people with the most success are the ones that have a decent body before leangains.

Id like to see a fat person on lean gains before and after.

zmustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmustang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by almightyares View Post
    Nice work.

You had a good body before it, seems as though the people with the most success are the ones that have a decent body before leangains.

Id like to see a fat person on lean gains before and after.
    go to the website www.leangains.com there are great results from many different body types.

DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mirin and also mad

Been on I.F for 2 weeks now. Leaning up better then i was eating 6 - 8 times a day.

Never going back to that mentality.

brb,acquiring aesthetics polar775's Avatar
    polar775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) polar775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) polar775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) polar775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) polar775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) polar775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) polar775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) polar775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) polar775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) polar775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) polar775 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow..

im definitely going to read up on IF now

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast