Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Can you get gyno from taking natural test boosters?

Am thinking about taking Activate Xtreme &
    Gaspari Nutrition Novedex XT as those two seem to be the best ones that have worked for people. Would you get Gyno from just taking these test boosters? That's the only thing am worried about. Could some please explain?

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rolo01 View Post
    Gaspari Nutrition Novedex XT as those two seem to be the best ones that have worked for people. Would you get Gyno from just taking these test boosters? That's the only thing am worried about. Could some please explain?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5995871

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106936441

Any product that "enhance free testosterone" levels can cause gynecomastia. I have seen many patients unhappy after getting male breast enlargement from taking over the counter substances that were designed to boost testosterone. Just because something put in the body is not prescription, does not mean it cannot have a major effect on the body. This can be one of many possible Drugs or Substances that can Cause Gynecomastia

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified
    American Board of Plastic Surgery
    http://www.PlasticSurgery4U.com

JMadden is just really nice. (+1000) JMadden is just really nice. (+1000) JMadden is just really nice. (+1000) JMadden is just really nice. (+1000) JMadden is just really nice. (+1000) JMadden is just really nice. (+1000) JMadden is just really nice. (+1000) JMadden is just really nice. (+1000) JMadden is just really nice. (+1000) JMadden is just really nice. (+1000) JMadden is just really nice. (+1000)
    The Doctor has a point...I am sure that natural test boosters can cause gyno...however, I have taken a few cycles of a few different boosters and did not experience any adverse effects...but that is just me...all mileages vary.

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DrBermant View Post

This kid did a cycle of superdrol and is blaming gyno on ActX.

Here's another thread with this kid FREAKING OUT about negative sides on a different test boost stack:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108198981

Also, he went to his doctor and his bloods were normal. HE DID NOT HAVE GYNO.

I know you're a doctor, but you're certainly not a detective.
    Driven Sports

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    I know you're a doctor, but you're certainly not a detective.
    Perhaps not for posts here in this forum, my word search was not effective nor complete. Sorry about that.

But for patients who come to me I have seen breast growth and gynecomastia by their history of taking such substances. I do work with up to 8 gynecomastia patients a day. The point is that the problem does happen when the only offending item was the "nutritional supplement." Sometimes there are multiple factors, but over the many years I have been sculpting gynecomastia there have been many, many patients who told me they had no contour problem until they started taking ---, then they had breast tenderness, breast growth, and for some even nipple discharge. Some then explain that some of the symptoms improved after stopping that substance and then returned when they tried it again.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified

ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000)

Ok...well i have a question for you.

Perhaps not for posts here in this forum, my word search was not effective nor complete. Sorry about that.

But for patients who come to me I have seen breast growth and gynecomastia by their history of taking such substances. I do work with up to 8 gynecomastia patients a day. The point is that the problem does happen when the only offending item was the "nutritional supplement." Sometimes there are multiple factors, but over the many years I have been sculpting gynecomastia there have been many, many patients who told me they had no contour problem until they started taking ---, then they had breast tenderness, breast growth, and for some even nipple discharge. Some then explain that some of the symptoms improved after stopping that substance and then returned when they tried it again.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    I'm definately not here to argue with you, but I do have a question.

How exactly is a natural test booter going to promote muchless CAUSE gyno if theres no rebound effect with estrogen?

Wouldn't your test levels have to be supressed or something else converting to estrogen to cause extremely high levels of estrogen in the body to make this happen in the first place?

ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any product that "enhance free testosterone" levels can cause gynecomastia.

Is this a blanket statement way of throwing steroids in your explaination as well?

Mitch339 is just really nice. (+1000) Mitch339 is just really nice. (+1000) Mitch339 is just really nice. (+1000) Mitch339 is just really nice. (+1000) Mitch339 is just really nice. (+1000) Mitch339 is just really nice. (+1000) Mitch339 is just really nice. (+1000) Mitch339 is just really nice. (+1000) Mitch339 is just really nice. (+1000) Mitch339 is just really nice. (+1000) Mitch339 is just really nice. (+1000)
    any product that alters your natural hormonal balance CAN possibly cause gyno...everyone is different man.

LeeKun is just really nice. (+1000) LeeKun is just really nice. (+1000) LeeKun is just really nice. (+1000) LeeKun is just really nice. (+1000) LeeKun is just really nice. (+1000) LeeKun is just really nice. (+1000) LeeKun is just really nice. (+1000) LeeKun is just really nice. (+1000) LeeKun is just really nice. (+1000) LeeKun is just really nice. (+1000) LeeKun is just really nice. (+1000)
    I always like to be safe so I'm going to be be the worry wort that I am and ask...

E-Bol & T-bol... Should I be concerned at all about gyno?

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Any product that "enhance free testosterone" levels can cause gynecomastia. I have seen many patients unhappy after getting male breast enlargement from taking over the counter substances that were designed to boost testosterone. Just because something put in the body is not prescription, does not mean it cannot have a major effect on the body. This can be one of many possible Drugs or Substances that can Cause Gynecomastia

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Great info as always Dr. B
    Originally Posted by ChristianLoving View Post
    I'm definately not here to argue with you, but I do have a question.

How exactly is a natural test booter going to promote muchless CAUSE gyno if theres no rebound effect with estrogen?

Wouldn't your test levels have to be supressed or something else converting to estrogen to cause extremely high levels of estrogen in the body to make this happen in the first place?
    Who's to say there is no rebound effect? No your test levels would not have to be supressed; on the contrary, if they are elevated it may make for an elevation in estrogen as well.
    Originally Posted by LeeKun View Post
    I always like to be safe so I'm going to be be the worry wort that I am and ask...

E-Bol & T-bol... Should I be concerned at all about gyno?
    E-Bol is non-hormonal
    it is possible with any hormonal product. It's also an individual thing, you may or may not be predisposed.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    .... It's also an individual thing, you may or may not be predisposed.
    ....^^^^
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Everyone is different and responds differently to supplements. It is very possible and occurs more often than you think. There are many factors that play the role of possibility's in the individual person, such as higher body fat and a million other things.
    Motivation/Dedication/Time=Results

-"Command And Conquer" -

Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What about natty test boosters that are herbal test & more natural stuff like ZMA? Doesn't the gyno go away eventually though to on it's own? Also, wouldn't the chances of getting gyno be low for me since am an ecto?

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What about natty test boosters that are herbal test & more natural stuff like ZMA? Doesn't the gyno go away eventually though to on it's own? Also, wouldn't the chances of getting gyno be low for me since am an ecto?
    You have a lot of research to do, man. Read some studies, learn the jargon and use your intuition.
    Driven Sports

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

ZMA does nothing for boosting test unless you are deficient.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How old are you?

If you don't have any problems or issues with gynocomastia, try a 'natural' test booster. The stress that you're causing yourself on this, is more detrimental than that extremely small chance of getting a gyno flare up from a 'natural' test booster.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    It's also an individual thing, you may or may not be predisposed.
    What might some of the predisposing factors be? Just curious.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    What might some of the predisposing factors be? Just curious.

Pubescent gyno.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Wow...

Damn that sucks.

Good thing I had that **** cut outta me...lol.

Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I thought it was common knowledge that almost anything that raises test can and probably will raise estrogen

Originally Posted by Purplekoolaid View Post
    I thought it was common knowledge that almost anything that raises test can and probably will raise estrogen
    True...

but enough to cause gyno? that's pretty serious female juice.

but like it was stated...everyone is different. I regress.

This is true, but with MOST individuals its not a problem since natty test boosters just put in the upper range of "normal"

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    This is true, but with MOST individuals its not a problem since natty test boosters just put in the upper range of "normal"
    This is what I was banking on.

Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    True...

but enough to cause gyno? that's pretty serious female juice.

but like it was stated...everyone is different. I regress.
    no, but you do take your chances.

no, but you do take your chances.
    Agreed.

It was ignorant of me to sit here and pretty much state it was IMPOSSIBLE with natty test boosters. When anyone with half a brain knows that pretty much ANYTHING is possible. Especially with the human body.

Originally Posted by buzzin247 View Post

I suffered with a small bit years back when i was using, but it cleared up until i gained a bit of bodyfat

Thanks

Bodyfat does not equal gyno.

Lipomastia =/= Gynecomastia
    Driven Sports

Doc, Iv been out the BB lop for a while so was wondering is there anything that will reduce gyno now apart from surgery?

I suffered with a small bit years back when i was using, but it cleared up until i gained a bit of bodyfat due to being out of action for a fair while with a major back injury.

Thanks
    If thats the case, you more than likely suffer from pseudo gyno. Meaning you have fatty deposits in the breast region, but little or no REAL actual breast tissue.

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pubescent gyno.
    Figured that one. Just didn't know if there was anything that I wasn't thinking of.

While that's true, several of the natty boosters I've seen have built-in estrogen reducers/blockers/metabolizers...or some combination of the three. You'd probably need to stack several natty boosters together to put our levels high enough to start worrying about gyno.

Doc, Iv been out the BB lop for a while so was wondering is there anything that will reduce gyno now apart from surgery?

I suffered with a small bit years back when i was using, but it cleared up until i gained a bit of bodyfat due to being out of action for a fair while with a major back injury.

Thanks
    Weight Loss can help with the fat component of gynecomastia, but there are often residual gland, fat, and skin contour issues left behind.

Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    Lipomastia =/= Gynecomastia
    If thats the case, you more than likely suffer from pseudo gyno. Meaning you have fatty deposits in the breast region, but little or no REAL actual breast tissue.
    The normal Anatomy of Gynecomastia consists of gland, fat, and skin.

Gyno is public slang for gynecomastia. Galen was the first to coin the word gynecomastia in the second century A.D. Although he was aware of the gland, his description was for the fat component. So, no, if it is fat does not exclude it being gynecomastia. It is the same for a female breast. The Anatomy of a Female Breast also has gland, fat, and skin. Just because a female breast has more fat does not make it any less of a female breast.

Pseudogynecomastia is a relatively new term that is simply horrible. At what point does a fatty breast become "pseudo?" Is that 25%, 50%, 75%? If so, what point does a female breast become "pseudo?" It is a terrible term that has little meaning in the real world.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified