Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cheat day on keto?

Hello,
    I searched for this and found many answers on these forums and found quite a few range of answers.
    If I had one cheat day a weak where I would eat stuff like pasta or junk food would that be ok for my keto diet? Basically no counting calories, carbs or anything.

I heard that it's not a cheat day but a "carb up", but my goal is to lose body fat, so is it still ok?

completeidiotonnutrition/10

DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SwimToTheMoon View Post
    Hello,
    I searched for this and found many answers on these forums and found quite a few range of answers.
    If I had one cheat day a weak where I would eat stuff like pasta or junk food would that be ok for my keto diet? Basically no counting calories, carbs or anything.

I heard that it's not a cheat day but a "carb up", but my goal is to lose body fat, so is it still ok?

completeidiotonnutrition/10
    dont confuse a carb-load period with a cheat day. they are two very different things.

the carb-load refills muscle gylcogen and always follows a depletion workout, thus serving a purpose within the diet. a cheat day does nothing but satisfy your cravings for your favorite foods, while typically setting you back in terms of you weight loss goals.

if you're fortunate like i am, you can incorporate "cheat meal" foods into your carb-load period. while i've never had a cheat day ever when dieting (cutting), all of the foods that i would binge on, short of pizza and peanutbutter, i can consume en-mass during the carb-load period. im a sucker for heaping stacks of pancakes, comically large bowls of cereal, and lots of pasta. thankfully, these are all sources of carbs, consisting primarily of carbs, and are beneficial during the carb-load.

learn to love your carbs, and essentially, your carb-load period every week will become, as you think of it a "cheat day"
    [IIFYM]

CKD Calculator (copy pasta):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=784518
    Carb-Load Guide (copy pasta):
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/research-review-an-in-depth-look-into-carbing-up-on-the-cyclical-ketogenic-diet-with-lyle-mcdonald.html

reps to ananf72 for life.

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DMurph51 View Post
    dont confuse a carb-load period with a cheat day. they are two very different things.

the carb-load refills muscle gylcogen and always follows a depletion workout, thus serving a purpose within the diet. a cheat day does nothing but satisfy your cravings for your favorite foods, while typically setting you back in terms of you weight loss goals.

if you're fortunate like i am, you can incorporate "cheat meal" foods into your carb-load period. while i've never had a cheat day ever when dieting (cutting), all of the foods that i would binge on, short of pizza and peanutbutter, i can consume en-mass during the carb-load period. im a sucker for heaping stacks of pancakes, comically large bowls of cereal, and lots of pasta. thankfully, these are all sources of carbs, consisting primarily of carbs, and are beneficial during the carb-load.

learn to love your carbs, and essentially, your carb-load period every week will become, as you think of it a "cheat day"
    So can I have one carb load day a week where I eat low fat, high carb foods and then just continue with low carbs for the rest of the week? I'll be knocked out of ketosis though right?

Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So can I have one carb load day a week where I eat low fat, high carb foods and then just continue with low carbs for the rest of the week? I'll be knocked out of ketosis though right?
    Yes and no

Carus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Carus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Carus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Carus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Carus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Carus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Carus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Carus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Carus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Carus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Carus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The longer you've been on the keto diet, the sooner you'll get back into ketosis. Given that you carb-up on Saturday, if you throw in some decent cardio on Sunday, you could be back in ketosis by that evening.

Limit consumption of fructose (found in fruit and table sugar) however. It preferentially refills the liver's glycogen stores and can delay re-entry into ketosis even further.

max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000)
    (credit to shadowwalker021) . How to Enter Ketosis Quickly, Easily, and Reliably

Here is a full-proof method to enter ketosis:

Day 1:

- Do not eat anything after 6 p.m.

Day 2:

- Wake up and perform HIIT or intense conditioning/weight training on an empty stomach

- Begin a strict ketogenic diet with 0-2% of calories attributed to carbohydrates

Day 3:

- Wake up and perform HIIT or intense conditioning/weight training on an empty stomach

- Begin a normal ketogenic diet with 5% of calories attributed to carbohydrates.
    give this thread a try:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=132598293

And since you mentioned carbup, read thru this CKD thread thoroughly, surf through the pages and i assure tons of your questions will be answered:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=36497
    Last edited by max1122; 10-14-2011 at 09:19 AM.
    Signature

Originally Posted by max1122 View Post
    give this thread a try:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=132598293

And since you mentioned carbup, read thru this CKD thread thoroughly, surf through the pages and i assure tons of your questions will be answered:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=36497

I already entered ketosis, and I do HIIT and other forms of cardio almost every day. My question was if it's ok to have a day where I eat carbs and possibly get knocked out of ketosis and then just resume my regular no carb diet the next day. Basically keto for 6 days and no keto for one.

I'll re-read the threads though, thanks for posting them, I was just confused because I saw so many threads on keto cheat days and they had very different answers.

max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I already entered ketosis, and I do HIIT and other forms of cardio almost every day. My question was if it's ok to have a day where I eat carbs and possibly get knocked out of ketosis and then just resume my regular no carb diet the next day. Basically keto for 6 days and no keto for one.

I'll re-read the threads though, thanks for posting them, I was just confused because I saw so many threads on keto cheat days and they had very different answers.
    hmm no offense but if you read Blindfaith's thread on CKD you wouldnt be asking this question. If your main goal is fat loss then delay your carb up, i.e. once every 2 weeks instead of once every week

The Weekend Carb Load

Since muscle glycogen is the main source of energy for anaerobic exercise such as weight training, we cannot simply deplete all stores while working out and not fill them back up. If that does happen, be rest-assured that the body WILL use protein for fuel then. But this won’t happen on the CKD.

Your one and a half days of "freedom" allow you to do two things: First, reward your carb cravings from the previous days, allowing you to enjoy pleasures like pizza, pasta, breads, etc. Second, eating these things are physiologically rewarding as insulin levels run high, storing amino acids and carbs, as glycogen, into the depleted muscle allowing you to be able to workout again the following week.
    i have no comment on cheat days, because i have no intentions whatsoever of doing them. My weekend carb-ups always leave me satisfied
    Signature

DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMurph51 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you dont just randomly pick a day to carb-load. a carb-load always follows a depletion workout, which you set somewhere within your usual split. i happen to put mine on a friday. additionally, the carb-load period is typically 36-48hrs in length... it need not be just 24 hrs.

the more i think about it, it makes some sense that you should never actually leave ketosis if you carb-load correctly. the carbs you consume should be going to refill muscle glycogen, and as long as there is no spill-over from filled/super-compensated muscle glycogen stores, your body should still be running off of fats.

in fact, many say that for the first day of your carb-load period, you continue to use fats as your primary source of energy anyways.

refer to this guide when carb-loading, especially the sections on depletion workouts, and the macro chart towards the end. do read it all at least once.

http://www.simplyshredded.com/resear...-mcdonald.html
    [IIFYM]

http://www.simplyshredded.com/research-review-an-in-depth-look-into-carbing-up-on-the-cyclical-ketogenic-diet-with-lyle-mcdonald.html

ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000)
    the more i think about it, it makes some sense that you should never actually leave ketosis if you carb-load correctly. the carbs you consume should be going to refill muscle glycogen, and as long as there is no spill-over from filled/super-compensated muscle glycogen stores, your body should still be running off of fats.

[/url]
    Interesting murph. Was just reading about the benefits of this in one of Lyle's books earlier. You're still on spread...

boo-ya motha phucka's!!!!!

ya boi, in wit dat dere theoretical bio-chemistry degree.
    [IIFYM]

ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ketosis after carb up ------->>>>>> alpha lipoic acid

sh!t loads of carbs and can stay in!!!

whose da mutha phucka now?

Bachelors in ho-science

TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You are right, i don't understand how can some people in the keto weight loss forums think that cheat days are supposed to eat "binge eating days". In carb-up cheat-days we still must eat about the same amount of calories that we eat on our high fat keto days. What i do is that I use basic math in order to replace the fat calories with carb calories. But I still eat about 1600 to 1900 calories on my high carb days. I eat oatmeal, cream of wheat and white rice on my high carb days, which are clean low calorie sources of carbs.

I think people should reject very evil forms of carbs like pancakes, pizzas, cakes and all forms of food made with white flour.

Originally Posted by ananf72 View Post
    Interesting murph. Was just reading about the benefits of this in one of Lyle's books earlier. You're still on spread...
    I AM A LEFTIST REALIST. AND ACCORDING TO MY REALISM, THE ONLY OPTION THAT MARXISTS HAVE IN 2012 IS RON PAUL. RON PAUL IS THE ONLY SOLUTION USA HAS FOR 2012. ALL LEFTISTS OF THE USA SHOULD SUPPORT RON PAUL. HE IS THE ONLY MESSIAH SAVIOUR USA HAS. WE HAVE 2 OPTIONS: RON PAUL OR DEATH. FOR MORE INFO ON THE COLLAPSE OF USA GO TO http://www.paulcraigroberts.org and http://www.informationclearinghouse.info !!

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TonyBear View Post
    You are right, i don't understand how can some people in the keto weight loss forums think that cheat days are supposed to eat "binge eating days". In carb-up cheat-days we still must eat about the same amount of calories that we eat on our high fat keto days. What i do is that I use basic math in order to replace the fat calories with carb calories. But I still eat about 1600 to 1900 calories on my high carb days. I eat oatmeal, cream of wheat and white rice on my high carb days, which are clean low calorie sources of carbs.

I think people should reject very evil forms of carbs like pancakes, pizzas, cakes and all forms of food made with white flour.
    Why?

Seriously you type so much crap and you have no idea what you're saying.
    Just a weight lifter

TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I got one simple question: are carb-up days, supposed to be every week? Or are we allowed to stay on a low-carb keto diet for 15 days non-stop, and just have a carb-up day 2 times a month? And what happens to the body if we stay on a low-carb keto diet for 30 days and just have 1 carb-up day a month?

you dont just randomly pick a day to carb-load. a carb-load always follows a depletion workout, which you set somewhere within your usual split. i happen to put mine on a friday. additionally, the carb-load period is typically 36-48hrs in length... it need not be just 24 hrs.

in fact, many say that for the first day of your carb-load period, you continue to use fats as your primary source of energy anyways.

refer to this guide when carb-loading, especially the sections on depletion workouts, and the macro chart towards the end. do read it all at least once.

http://www.simplyshredded.com/resear...-mcdonald.html
    I AM A LEFTIST REALIST. AND ACCORDING TO MY REALISM, THE ONLY OPTION THAT MARXISTS HAVE IN 2012 IS RON PAUL. RON PAUL IS THE ONLY SOLUTION USA HAS FOR 2012. ALL LEFTISTS OF THE USA SHOULD SUPPORT RON PAUL. HE IS THE ONLY MESSIAH SAVIOUR USA HAS. WE HAVE 2 OPTIONS: RON PAUL OR DEATH. FOR MORE INFO ON THE COLLAPSE OF USA GO TO http://www.paulcraigroberts.org and http://www.informationclearinghouse.info !!

Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    please respond
    Just a weight lifter

what is this i dont even?

your cal intake is significantly higher when carb-loading. almost double your maintainence. day 2 of the carb-load you return to normal cals.
    [IIFYM]

What a piece of human garbage you are. You don't even have the mental capacity to type a whole paragraph. I didn't come to this forum to have any chat and debate with you. Because you are a negative depressed creep, maybe because of the excess of steroids or something like that (The roid rage).

I hate negative people, they destroy my power

Originally Posted by Cumulonimbus View Post
    Why?

Seriously you type so much crap and you have no idea what you're saying.

What a piece of human garbage you are. You don't even have the mental capacity to type a whole paragraph. I didn't come to this forum to have any chat and debate with you. Because you are a negative depressed creep, maybe because of the excess of steroids or something like that (The roid rage).

I hate negative people, they destroy my power

BRB roids and can't press 3 plates after training for several years. Perhaps you should read my siggy, or see my pics. I don't have much size. But coming from a morbidly obese individual like yourself, even an average physique is next to impossible to achieve. From the stupidity, ignorance and lack of self respect that got you to where you currently are - those 3 attributes are what will make you foreverlarge

So retard, answer my question. Why are grains bad? I am here to keep fools like yourself quiet, from spreading useless bull****.

lol so much fail from TonyBear, like usual.
    Just a weight lifter

Damn guys chill, I won't have the cheat meal anymore.

Damn guys chill, I won't have the cheat meal anymore.
    lol nothing against you, just the retard TonyBear, whom everyone thinks is insane.
    Just a weight lifter

HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pls go
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

lol nothing against you, just the retard TonyBear, whom everyone thinks is insane.
    Trolls gonna troll.

Trolls gonna troll.
    He's not a troll, he's just a very very very "different" individual with some medical issues.

He is also a conspiracy theorists claiming that Kellogg's has a a plan to make everyone obese, and that the only way celebrities get lean is from a keto diet. Much more..
    Just a weight lifter

and that the only way celebrities get lean is from a keto diet.
    wait, they dont?
    [IIFYM]

He's not a troll, he's just a very very very "different" individual with some medical issues.

He is also a conspiracy theorists claiming that Kellogg's has a a plan to make everyone obese, and that the only way celebrities get lean is from a keto diet. Much more..
    That Kellogg's one was my favorite. Remember, we need to bring the positive snuggly love to the forum so look at the bright side... his posts usually result in a 3lb loss from rofl'ing and pissing pants.

wait, they dont?
    Nah, they use some wackier diet than keto. They go full retard.

Originally Posted by ananf72 View Post
    That Kellogg's one was my favorite. Remember, we need to bring the positive snuggly love to the forum so look at the bright side... his posts usually result in a 3lb loss from rofl'ing and pissing pants.
    His posts usually result in extreme stomach cramps from laughing and a red forehead from facepalming.
    Just a weight lifter

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nah, they use some wackier diet than keto. They go full retard.

His posts usually result in extreme stomach cramps from laughing and a red forehead from facepalming.
    Oh look who it is boys and girls, the neighborhood troll.
    Dont you have some roids to be injecting or something of that nature?

Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    Oh look who it is boys and girls, the neighborhood troll.
    Dont you have some roids to be injecting or something of that nature?
    It's quite clear that people who look like this

Will accuse others of drug use. Do yourself a favor, and grow a pair. You fail so ahrd at achieving your goal, it's quite sad.

Do you have any solid evidence that I am using steroids? Or just jealous that I actually have a decent physique unlike you?

Also, strong bitch tits LOOOOL

Just a weight lifter

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's quite clear that people who look like this

Will accuse others of drug use. Do yourself a favor, and grow a pair. You fail so ahrd at achieving your goal, it's quite sad.

Do you have any solid evidence that I am using steroids? Or just jealous that I actually have a decent physique unlike you?

Also, strong bitch tits LOOOOL

LOL I did it because i know it will make you mad because with all the years of hard work your looked upon as a roid user and you always will be.

That pic iv very proud of, Thats actually when i broke my goals and lost over 90 pounds.
    I would sure think i still have some "bitch tits" when losing that much weight.

I in no way want to look like a roid user such as yourself why in your statement do you act as if i want to look like you?
    LOL
    And i can tell i hit a soft spot when you had to go and talk **** about my pics.

Face the truth son, You workout because your life is ****ty LOL
    Hell when i was obese i can guarantee i probably had more girls chasing me for my personality
    Something you were not born with