domino66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Preparation H use

I'm getting ready for a photo-shoot (my first one; yikes!), and hope someone can explain to me how to utilize prep. H (god, i never thought I'd be asking anyone that) to appear as dry as possible...when should I start applying? Should I apply it to any and all areas of the body, or just to chest,arms,abs? how frequently? day of shoot only or should is start days in advance?

Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not positive on this one either.
    But I have a contest coming up.

Look up the directions on cutting gel
    either on line or at your local sup shop.
    That should give you an idea.
    Use the Prep-H gel.
    I hear it smells much better than the ointment.
    Never quit!

CutItUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What do you use that for????

BLACK TANG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried prep H on my lower abs once and think it actually worked.

azzkikr117 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    put it on an hour be4 the contest cause the results only last a few hours! I personally like to use my home brewed dandelion transdermal cream. It works wonders, but makes u pee like crazy lol.

Also take dandelion orally and some glycerol (makes u look more cutt).

This should help if u r at a low body fat %.

If u wanted to know these r the ingredients for the cream:
    5 grams of dandelion root
    5 capfuls of rubbing alcohol
    (optional) tablespoon of prep H
    Alot of Pure Aloe Vera Gel(until desired thickness)

hope this helps!

Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    anyone ever use hydrocortizone cream? It is the active ingredient in some forms of PrepH. I used it night b4 show and morning of show and it seemed to tighten my skin.
    Dixi

~Acta non Verba~

2002 Competition stats:
    (1st year competing)
    Overall Championships: 2
    1st in class: 3
    2nd in class: 1
    4th in class: 1 (Pro-Qualifier)

Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000)
    www.usabodybuilding.com

I use Prep H starting 4 weeks out from a show and use it daily right up to the morning of the show. I put it where I happen to need tighter skin the most, ie. abs, biceps, etc...

Dave
    USA Bodybuilding.com

timo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can you use prep-h on your face to decrease water retention and give you a more chiseled look?

Thnaks

Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by timo
    Can you use prep-h on your face to decrease water retention and give you a more chiseled look?

Thnaks
    YES
    Dixi

~Acta non Verba~

2002 Competition stats:
    (1st year competing)

timo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks pboy. Where can you purchase it from?

thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any drug store. Its really common.

I buy generic hydrocortisone 1% creme at Wal-Mart. I like it better than the prep h gel, and its cheaper. The effect is only temporary, and after a few days use, my skin gets to feeling kinda dry.
    Dixi

~Acta non Verba~

2002 Competition stats:
    (1st year competing)

jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know it's late but here's my $.02

I will only use preperation H during the 4 days prior to the show day. I also will only need as much as necessary and be sparing due to the decreased water intake the last few days.

What I do if I need it. Before bed I will apply Prep H directly to the needed area. Then I wrap that area up with plastic wrap. You may wake up with wet sheets from sweating a lot but take a look in the morror.
    "The important thing is this: to be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

~Charles Du Bos~

"The best thing you have to offer the world is yourself. You don't have to copy anyone else. If you do, your second best. To acheive success is to be first, and that's being yourself."

~John Denver~

Lift Bests @245 lbs
    Bench 450
    Squat 600
    Dead Lift 585
    Leg Press 1500

DoverB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Prep H and tanning

If you use the prep h on your legs and abs with Saran wrap, can u use it after you get spray tanned. I have a comp in a few days and have started to retain fluid! Please help! This is my first show and I'm starting to stress!!

cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DoverB View Post
    If you use the prep h on your legs and abs with Saran wrap, can u use it after you get spray tanned. I have a comp in a few days and have started to retain fluid! Please help! This is my first show and I'm starting to stress!!
    I definitely would use if BEFORE applying the tan. Like put it on the morning/day before the show.

Why are you stressing?.. Is it just because you feel like you're retaining water or are you worried that you won't be ready? Are you cutting water? I would just keep chugging the water and keep flushing out your system.
    If it's to be it's up to me....

"There is no such thing as a small miracle. A gym is a place of miracles. People do things they once thought impossible--lifting heavier, squeezing out one more rep, finding discipline and willpower they didn't know they had. They're amazed at how good they feel and look, and they carry their new power into the world. This is the miracle I wanted to give to the world." - Joe Wieder

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Strong bump from '02. Kicking it old school with preperation H!! Nice. The active ingredient in preperation H that "supposedly" made you look drier is not longer in it. Might as well lather up with crisco, toothpaste, car wax, pancake syrup...... whatever you like. Who knows you might stumble on something new?

Get lean........ dry comes along with it.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    Strong bump from '02. Kicking it old school with preperation H!! Nice. The active ingredient in preperation H that "supposedly" made you look drier is not longer in it. Might as well lather up with crisco, toothpaste, car wax, pancake syrup...... whatever you like. Who knows you might stumble on something new?

Haha beat me to it. Gear oil does wonders!!!

Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post

Even the Canadian version with Biodyne is still crap. I tried it as an experiment on half my abs for an hour and the only thing it did was smell horrible. No way I would ever use that anywhere on my body for a comp.
    My $0.02 is worth $0.03

LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How long does it take for it to draw water from under the skin? where does the water go?

Can someone explain how this works?

LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by azzkikr117 View Post

Also take dandelion orally and some glycerol (makes u look more cutt).
    What exactly is glycerol ? where do you get it? how does it work?