Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    50-Fifty is just really nice. (+1000) 50-Fifty is just really nice. (+1000) 50-Fifty is just really nice. (+1000) 50-Fifty is just really nice. (+1000) 50-Fifty is just really nice. (+1000) 50-Fifty is just really nice. (+1000) 50-Fifty is just really nice. (+1000) 50-Fifty is just really nice. (+1000) 50-Fifty is just really nice. (+1000) 50-Fifty is just really nice. (+1000) 50-Fifty is just really nice. (+1000)

Fouad Abiad 7 year Transformation

Pretty impressive, 21 @ 202lb in the first pic and 28 @ 238lb in the second,

█♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Woah. Never knew his waist was so tiny. Maybe those 400 lb stiff legged deadlifts arent a good idea. His obliques got huge.

He looks heavier than he is. Is he like 5'8?
    Sudbury Ontario championships july june 11 2011 - 5th light heavy weight class
    London Ontario championships nov 26 2011 - 2nd heavy weight class

Next shows - Missisauga championship May 19th and Ontario championship June 2nd

LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    296 Lbs - 22nd september

290 Lbs - 14th September

299 Lbs - 8Th August

280 Lbs - Last guest appereance - Before july 2012
    TEAM ZKK

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DomzyCuttin View Post
    Woah. Never knew his waist was so tiny. Maybe those 400 lb stiff legged deadlifts arent a good idea. His obliques got huge.

They are proportionally just as big as they were in the first picture. You expect someone to grow their legs, chest, back and arms and not see any change in their waist?
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DavisForman View Post
    They are proportionally just as big as they were in the first picture. You expect someone to grow their legs, chest, back and arms and not see any change in their waist?
    peter molnar
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's possible and has been seen many times.

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    peter molnar
    The man's waist was probably even smaller before he started bodybuilding. It's not possible to maintain waist size and put on a 100lbs of muscle.

Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    It's possible and has been seen many times.
    It has never been seen.

I think you are confusing what I said with small waists in general. I do not reject the notion that bodybuilders can have tiny waists. They can't, however, maintain the same waist size they had before they started training.

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The man's waist was probably even smaller before he started bodybuilding. It's not possible to maintain waist size and put on a 100lbs of muscle. They can't, however, maintain the same waist size they had before they started training.
    Agreed.

it does seem, however, that he has added a lot to his waist. The reason I say this is because, showing the first picture, it looked like his waist was a strong point (giving a great shape to his physique). Now, it looks like he just has a regular waist; nothing spectacular to look at.

Originally Posted by PillClinton View Post
    Agreed.

it does seem, however, that he has added a lot to his waist. The reason I say this is because, showing the first picture, it looked like his waist was a strong point (giving a great shape to his physique). Now, it looks like he just has a regular waist; nothing spectacular to look at.
    I think it might be the angle of that photo, because I agree, his waist looks quite good in the first picture. But I've seen other pictures of Fouad when he was younger and his waist didn't appear to be that tight. Huge fan of the guy, but his waist isn't a strong point, and unless I'm mistaken, it never was.

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Definitely possible to minimize it. His obliques look inches bigger. And correction, he gained 36 lbs of muscle (not 100..) according to the OP. So yeah id expect you could gain 36 lbs of muscle without adding 3 inches to your waist... Certain movements will stress certain muscles more. He does 400+ lb stiff legged deadlifts, which im sure stress the abdominal wall much more than necessary. What your saying is essentially right, but not in this instance.

Im not knocking Him, hes a good guy from what I have seen and heard. Each muscle has certain actions, if you find ways to avoid contraction while finding ways to maximize contractions in target muscles, then you can keep a narrower waist. There obviously are other possible factors like GI bloat that comes from periodically greater food intake and maybe organ enlargment from certain compounds (although I have no formed opinion on this).

I also realize that some growth will be inevitable due to isometric contraction during other movements, but he went from having a gifted waist to a pretty large waist relative to his weight gain and starting point.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The man's waist was probably even smaller before he started bodybuilding. It's not possible to maintain waist size and put on a 100lbs of muscle.

It has never been seen.

I think you are confusing what I said with small waists in general. I do not reject the notion that bodybuilders can have tiny waists. They can't, however, maintain the same waist size they had before they started training.
    I can't imagine Buchanan having a smaller waist, it was 27'', I believe.?

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    I can't imagine Buchanan having a smaller waist, it was 27'', I believe.?
    it was small back then but didn't look as freaky

same with molnar

Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think it might be the angle of that photo, because I agree, his waist looks quite good in the first picture. But I've seen other pictures of Fouad when he was younger and his waist didn't appear to be that tight. Huge fan of the guy, but his waist isn't a strong point, and unless I'm mistaken, it never was.
    yeah, I think it might be the angle of the photo as well. if there were more pictures, we could make a better assessment. I'll take your word on the other pictures. In the OP picture, the waist looks like a strong point, but if it never was, well then... nothing to see here.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He does 400+ lb stiff legged deadlifts, which im sure stress the abdominal wall much more than necessary.
    I really didn't expect you to believe the whole "deadlifts widen the waist" shiz, definitely not you.

Muscles develop and with more development their shape comes out. As much as it's about illusions...i can't wrap my head around having your obliques be as frail and underdeveloped as when you first started lifting, just for the sake of a taper.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Certain movements will stress certain muscles more. He does 400+ lb stiff legged deadlifts, which im sure stress the abdominal wall much more than necessary.
    It certainly has nothing to do with stiff legged deadlifts in particular.
    Sports Therapy- & Prevention Major - University of Potsdam
    Exercise Biology Major - University of California, Davis

Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach
    Nutritional Consultant

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    peter molnar
    this
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    I really didn't expect you to believe the whole "deadlifts widen the waist" shiz, definitely not you.

Muscles develop and with more development their shape comes out. As much as it's about illusions...i can't wrap my head around having your obliques be as frail and underdeveloped as when you first started lifting, just for the sake of a taper.
    Ding ding, winner right here. Reps Groggery.
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

I didnt say your obliques will stay as "frail" as when you started lifting. I said you can minimize it by isolating muscle instead of trying to stiff leg dl 400+ lbs when 135 is enough to stretch your hams. Or squat 3 plates with control instead of mindlessly pushing every damn muscle + your sphincter to lift 600.

A pro I trained with thinks so. He said heavy deads should be avoided unless you are doing rack pulls. He said it makes waists blocky. Im not mindlessly believing what he says either. It makes sense to me because I know muscle action and its logical. Look at any powerlifter or strongman. Im sure if they cut down there would be huge obliques under there.

I dont think we are at all disagreeing. Im not saying you can go from 150 to 300 and not have ANY oblique growth.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well i'm fairly opposed to the idea of letting muscle atrophy or purposely ignoring it, you gotta accept the oblique shape you're given.

I didnt say your obliques will stay as "frail" as when you started lifting. I said you can minimize it by isolating muscle instead of trying to stiff leg dl 400+ lbs when 135 is enough to stretch your hams. Or squat 3 plates with control instead of mindlessly pushing every damn muscle + your sphincter to lift 600.

A pro I trained with thinks so. He said heavy deads should be avoided unless you are doing rack pulls. He said it makes waists blocky. Im not mindlessly believing what he says either. It makes sense to me because I know muscle action and its logical. Look at any powerlifter or strongman. Im sure if they cut down there would be huge obliques under there.

I dont think we are at all disagreeing. Im not saying you can go from 150 to 300 and not have ANY oblique growth.
    Genetics are a greater determinant than what exercises you do. Arnold was deadlifting 600+ and he never had problems with an overdeveloped core. Same thing Franco and Ed Corney.

And a more modern day example would be Kai. Lifts massive amounts on all the big 3 and has no problem with overdeveloped obliques.

Then you have Jay, who as far as I am aware of, no longer deadlifts and never does free weight squats yet has the most developed obliques I have ever seen.

It's not as simple as "avoid heavy deads and squats and your waist will stay tight" or "if you do deads and squats your waist will get out of control"

Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your abs n obliques help hold u up. They under amnost constant stimulus.He weighs more now so they have more wrk jus holdn him up.U add n celltech n a overabundance of food and the muscles gone grow.
    **** jus trying to make my dream a reality

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ghetto Boy View Post
    Your abs n obliques help hold u up. They under amnost constant stimulus.He weighs more now so they have more wrk jus holdn him up.U add n celltech n a overabundance of food and the muscles gone grow.
    Um... no...

Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    Um... no...
    He's definitely trying to make that dream a reality.

jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    290, with abs.

Big unit.
    -80 kgs in 15 months.

Follow my journey on
    http://www.********.com/half175

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He seems to be having trubble developing his back. With a back like phils he would be a force
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000)

In the early days, guys did deads, bench, and squats. That was the staple of bodybuilding then, and they had very small waists. Drugs and diet and the quest to be bigger causes larger waists now not deadlifts.

DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nsxmatt View Post
    In the early days, guys did deads, bench, and squats. That was the staple of bodybuilding then, and they had very small waists. Drugs and diet and the quest to be bigger causes larger waists now not deadlifts.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner. Do you really think Fouad only started doing deadlifts in the after photo?? Think about what he actually changed to gain those 36lb of muscle...

Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmQr674Nap4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJgw9NEkkOg

www.bodybuildingpro.com
    http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DiamondMaker View Post
    Ding ding ding, we have a winner. Do you really think Fouad only started doing deadlifts in the after photo?? Think about what he actually changed to gain those 36lb of muscle...
    He became diabetic sometime in between in the before and after pics

Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If he was 21 in the first picture, it would be from 1999. What year was the second picture taken?
    www.bodybuildingpro.com
    http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com