bluecrayon08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluecrayon08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluecrayon08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluecrayon08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluecrayon08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluecrayon08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluecrayon08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluecrayon08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluecrayon08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluecrayon08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluecrayon08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

lost motivation to workout..

ive lost my motivation to workout. started working out in january. i was a twig b4 working out but now ive put on decent size. i duno man i dont feel like working out anymore. but i still want to continue i want to get bigger but its like a chore now everyday to workout dont have the passion like i used to. ive taken week long breaks but that dont make a diff.

Will become a Natural Pro UCFBuilder's Avatar
    UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    then quit brah..no point in doing something u no longer want to do...pick up iceskating or something

TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ya i mean if u dont wanna workout, just dont.

if u dont have the motivation, then u wont make gains cause u wont really be pushing urself since u dont wana be there.

is somthing else going on in ur life? r u depressed? u feel tired? testosterone level ok?

i kno the ONLY time i didnt feel like lifting or doing anything was when i had a low test level.

if eevrything is ok with u there, then u just dont wnna do it. quit
    "Hard work dosent go unseen, unless hard work isnt present"

Yore Mawm.

NOBROSCIENCETOLERATED ***FuxWithMe***

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UCFBuilder View Post
    then quit brah..no point in doing something u no longer want to do...pick up iceskating or something
    That is a legit suggestion.

Though, when it comes to bodybuilding-type training, I got pretty bored, too. When I shifted my focus purely to strength I've been having a blast with my training sessions.

czechboy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) czechboy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) czechboy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) czechboy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) czechboy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) czechboy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) czechboy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) czechboy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) czechboy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) czechboy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) czechboy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    your names raginghomo and your in the teen bodybuilding section...

(and yes i saw his account was just created this month.)

EricG71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricG71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricG71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricG71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricG71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricG71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricG71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricG71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricG71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricG71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricG71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    then quit brah..no point in doing something u no longer want to do...pick up figure skating or something
    fixed

johnw82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnw82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    give up or step up. if it feels like a chore you should probably quit.

Danoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the same problem , I love my motivation ,before I loved to go to gym.. Like when I was in school I only wanted to go home and eat sometihng and then go to the gym .. But now I dunno I turned 16 and got "lazy" ..I havent done any workout in like 4-3 moths.. I rlly wanna start going again but I dunno I tihkn naah I go tomorrow and so on ... Can anyone give me some advice or somthing to get motivation back? :P

Sry for my spelling

johnw82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnw82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Danoo View Post
    I have the same problem , I love my motivation ,before I loved to go to gym.. Like when I was in school I only wanted to go home and eat sometihng and then go to the gym .. But now I dunno I turned 16 and got "lazy" ..I havent done any workout in like 4-3 moths.. I rlly wanna start going again but I dunno I tihkn naah I go tomorrow and so on ... Can anyone give me some advice or somthing to get motivation back? :P

Sry for my spelling
    motivation forum

snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's obvious that if you're going to post a thread in a forum about "losing motivation" that you want to get back into it. If you truly lost all motivation and were happy with your minimal gains you would've never posted this thread.

My suggestion is to work through it. There's always days where you just don't feel like you have the energy or you just may not feel like going to the gym. You have to get over the hump. Once you get over that imaginary hump you'll be fine.
    pwnt.

ezio6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezio6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezio6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezio6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezio6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezio6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezio6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezio6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezio6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezio6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezio6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by snowysnowcones View Post
    it's obvious that if you're going to post a thread in a forum about "losing motivation" that you want to get back into it. If you truly lost all motivation and were happy with your minimal gains you would've never posted this thread.

My suggestion is to work through it. There's always days where you just don't feel like you have the energy or you just may not feel like going to the gym. You have to get over the hump. Once you get over that imaginary hump you'll be fine.
    this

ctegman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctegman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctegman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctegman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctegman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ezio6 View Post
    this
    epic bumb
    "You're already in pain, you're already hurt, get a reward from it."

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."

lilkrazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi.Let me guess,u r probably using a six day split routine for a couple hours everyday and still not finding the muscle u think u deserve.I strongly recommend 5X5 strength training thrice a week.Just the three major compound lifts(squats,bench press,deadlift).Im sure once u start u will be addicted.
    Live free die hard train harder.
    Peace out.

Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lilkrazzy View Post
    Hi.Let me guess,u r probably using a six day split routine for a couple hours everyday and still not finding the muscle u think u deserve.I strongly recommend 5X5 strength training thrice a week.Just the three major compound lifts(squats,bench press,deadlift).Im sure once u start u will be addicted.
    Live free die hard train harder.
    Peace out.
    Strong this. U dont have to be there 6days a week. 3 days a week fullbody intense training will get you jacked too.

Josh1091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Josh1091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Josh1091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Josh1091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Josh1091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Josh1091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Josh1091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Josh1091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Josh1091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Josh1091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Josh1091 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    start power lifting
    RAW's
    Bench 90kg / 198lbs - DL 135kg / 297lbs - Squat 105kg / 231lbs

Registered User OmgMyNameWontFi's Avatar
    OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    nice to say this on BB forums, lol. u never lost ur motivation?

brb its just me?

jbk62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lost motivation

Originally Posted by bluecrayon08 View Post
    ive lost my motivation to workout. started working out in january. i was a twig b4 working out but now ive put on decent size. i duno man i dont feel like working out anymore. but i still want to continue i want to get bigger but its like a chore now everyday to workout dont have the passion like i used to. ive taken week long breaks but that dont make a diff.
    Think about why you started to lift in the first place ,have you made it to you goals or don't you have any even if you just started to gain some size that was the goal it wont stay if you don't work to maintain or push to improve.Its up to you to figure out why or what is stopping or slowing you down write it down so you can think it over what has changed that you lost interest . In your life you will find you love this or maybe do it for health reasons or not at all you get out of this what you put into it, like anything else you will learn in life sometimes its just hard but thats when you have to push on .Quitting if you have gave it your best and it didn't work out is never a failure ,because you learned ,but if you just give up you didn't gain or learn anything good luck on your choice .

Registered User Thewintersaiyan's Avatar
    Thewintersaiyan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Everyone else seems to be really discouraging. Personally I too have been struggling eith this but just like anything else in life if it's worth having it won't come easy. Doesn't mean we should just quit though but rather push ourselves and each other to reach our goals.
    "I was the perfect warrior, cold and ruthless. I lived by my strength alone, uninhibited by foolish emotions." - Vegeta