Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is Kre-Alkalyn good?

I just got back from my local Vitamin shoppe and was going to purchase Green Buldge but they were not stockin it so the rep sold me on kre-alkalyn. I never heard much about it but since he was a cool kid and worked at the store, used it himself, etc etc, I firgured Id give it a try. Now after getting home from the gym I see there isnt much recent talk about this stuff so it leads me to ask...is it good?

consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yes good, pH balanced creatine
    I always rep back

reps owed:
    RossDuggan

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no not really, most people will get the same results if not better from plain creatine mono and you will save cash

Kaox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It will do the job fine.

mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by PaintPir View Post
    no not really, most people will get the same results if not better from plain creatine mono and you will save cash
    yea but I'm looking for the whole "non bloating" effect being that I'm going away for SB in 3 weeks. I wanted a CEE but it just so happened that I ran into this. So I can't seem to get the Green buldge, they like discontinued it at vitamin shoppe, and I am considering returning this stuff for Green Mag? I was really set on getting a CEE or the Mag. Opinions?

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd choose mono or MCC over kre-alk.
    Meow

Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes Kre is very good......at draining your wallet. Theres no scientific proof Kre is "better" for you than mono. But if you ask the GNC guy, he will tell you something different (pumpfuel)
    —Layin off the sauce since 1983–
    ⌨Miscing While Working Crew⌨
    ⌨Audi RS4 Crew (Lone Member)⌨
    ⌨Misc Crypto Crew⌨

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mikeyd123 View Post
    yea but I'm looking for the whole "non bloating" effect being that I'm going away for SB in 3 weeks. I wanted a CEE but it just so happened that I ran into this. So I can't seem to get the Green buldge, they like discontinued it at vitamin shoppe, and I am considering returning this stuff for Green Mag? I was really set on getting a CEE or the Mag. Opinions?
    CEE is garbage, also most people do not really bloat from mono that much its overblown.

Originally Posted by Nom Z View Post
    I'd choose mono or MCC over kre-alk.
    This^^ Creatine mono is king

EAT BIG LIFT BIG GET BIG mistabigstuff19's Avatar
    mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It should do the same basic job as any creatine out there its all a matter of finding what gives you the best results and going from there, all effect each person differently.

Originally Posted by mistabigstuff19 View Post
    It should do the same basic job as any creatine out there its all a matter of finding what gives you the best results and going from there, all effect each person differently.
    prolly the better reply I've gotten here in a while, thanx bro. But I'm just looking for opinions to see if the stuff is actually good and how it compares to CEE. And you hear Melo to the Knicks?!?

CEE is garbage, also most people do not really bloat from mono that much its overblown.
    But I tend to be in the percentage of people who do bloat from mono so that y I'm looking to take a CEE or Green mag or in this case the kre-alk. I'm just looking to get more ripped and vascular looking before I hit the beaches in a few weeks so I'm hoping this does the job for me

prolly the better reply I've gotten here in a while, thanx bro. But I'm just looking for opinions to see if the stuff is actually good and how it compares to CEE. And you hear Melo to the Knicks?!?
    bumpp

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I personally switched from mono to Kre and found it to be better. Its a purer form of mono and like anything a better product will always cost alittle more. If you think about it. If it is a purer form you are using less (1.5g Kre over 5g+ of mono) so is the cost that much different. Also look at if it is purer what are you really getting in that mono. For me I like kre better for the non bloat feeling. Do what works for you, but try it for yourself, your body will be different than everyone else.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

Registered User noaddedhormones's Avatar
    noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cheftepesh - 'its a purer form of mono' thats not true lol creatine mono is probs as pure as it gets... this form of creatine has bi-carb soda added to it to buffer the ph to be more balanced

ilikeo-ringsinmyprotein Buddha_TL's Avatar
    Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes, Kre-Alkalyn is great for your bones.

Originally Posted by Cheftepesh View Post
    I personally switched from mono to Kre and found it to be better. Its a purer form of mono and like anything a better product will always cost alittle more. If you think about it. If it is a purer form you are using less (1.5g Kre over 5g+ of mono) so is the cost that much different. Also look at if it is purer what are you really getting in that mono. For me I like kre better for the non bloat feeling. Do what works for you, but try it for yourself, your body will be different than everyone else.
    what do you mean by "purer"? Also where are you getting your "purer" info

jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You know a few years ago i got into a debate with a guy "kaioken" (aaefx rep) on another board re this form of creatine and its effectiveness. Everything i said turned out to be true.

Dont believe the hype.....

dcastellanos is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcastellanos is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcastellanos is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcastellanos is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcastellanos is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcastellanos is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcastellanos is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcastellanos is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcastellanos is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcastellanos is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcastellanos is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ummm

It workss, but at a higher dosage, they tell you to do about 1.5-3 grams a day, that didnt do anything really, 4-6 grams a day and I noticed strength and harder fuller muscles with ample water of course. Creapure mono works great to though, in the end, KA works but just up the dosage, try around four grams and go from there, ex three caps preworkout, 2 post with shake. I have mixed feelings on green mag, ima have to run it one more time to get a feel for it.

Oghma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oghma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oghma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oghma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oghma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oghma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oghma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oghma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oghma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oghma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oghma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Oh well, another creatine post. :p

Well, there's an article regarding creatine in bb.com actually.

But the basics you can get by plain reading.

" former wikipedia link "
    ( urrrrr, i can't post urls, but just search for creatine in wikipedia and you're set to go. )

Don't go for the hype, stick with monohydrate, simply put.
    All the other stuff is just hype pseudo-super-technology-products.
    They WORK, indeed, but as good as monhydrate will.

*: Just if you're an extremist super hardcore athlete, then you're going to need to know wich muscle fibers your body actually has more than the other. If you have one type monohydrate works better, if you have the other one, i think it's called tech II fibers, then CEE works better.... BUT, that's just " 1 " study. That's not law.

Companies just love to make you think there's just another super form of absorption that your body magically will do if you buy the more expensive creatine type.
    Search bb for the least expensive micronized one, i think it's optimum's.
    And works as best as any other. Creatine is simply creatine, anywhere, anytime.

Doesn't matter wich company sells it, creatine is produced by 2 or 3 uber big big labs that distributes the raw ingredient ( creatine, darrr. ), these are the German CREAPURE, the chinese one, and some other smaller... So, they just sell the raw to all supplements companies. They just bottle, put on royalties and sell to us.

Even creatine for horses is the same creatine you ingest in your supplements, so bang. :P

and... NO you don't need to make a loading phase, that's about some other hype stuff that won't get you your results faster, you're just gonna excrete in your urine the excess creatine.

Hope that helps and ends the questions about creatine.

rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I honestly think it's all about what works for you. Some have had better results from creatine monohydrate, while others have made great gains with kre-alkalyn. There have been studies done which have shown kre-alkalyn to have potential benefits; like anything else more studies will likely be done and we will probably learn more in the future about which form is more effective. Regardless, both are worth trying IMO.

Thanks for all the info guys, but is it safe to mix with a PWO drink such as jack3d? I would assume so but I dont wanna assume

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    But I tend to be in the percentage of people who do bloat from mono
    ^^ Simple solution, reduce the amount of mono that you are using. I bet you were simply taking too much.

Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    ^^ Simple solution, reduce the amount of mono that you are using. I bet you were simply taking too much.
    I was only taking about 3g but still why risk the bloat is I can take an alternative and not risk bloating at all?

bumpp

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kre-alkalyn is on it's way to the creatine graveyard, to rest in peace forever next to CEE and HCL.

robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    Kre-alkalyn is on it's way to the creatine graveyard, to rest in peace forever next to CEE and HCL.
    Well put. RIP kre. Alk .

boyd98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boyd98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boyd98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boyd98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by robertmm94 View Post
    Well put. RIP kre. Alk .
    Someone mentioned pumpfuel - why is that so true - my local GNC pushes pumpfuel and now acg3 (nds) products like they're liquid gold

I asked them straight up one time if it was because they got more commission on it and their response was well we get commission on everything in the store, but we like this better.

BS - the way they push it, it's so obvious they get extra $$ for it; if not i can't imagine why they act like they do. I could have protein, pre-workout, and vitamins in my hands and they're almost disgusting me to the point where i just want to leave.

Note: I choose BB.com over them ever time, its only when i run out of a single item and dont want to wait for shipping that i cave and go in....

Anyone have any buddies or work for them before - ive always been curious why

Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    Sounds like just someones opinion to me, do you have any evidence to back this statement? what would you recommend? Again I am looking for a non bloating creatine as I'm going on SB in a few weeks
    Last edited by mikeyd123; 02-22-2011 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Error

Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000)
    what do you mean by "purer"? Also where are you getting your "purer" info
    He means impurities not filtered out after be synthesized. Kre-Alk is 99.9% PURE creatine. Creapure is the only other creatine in that purity range.

very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    with ONE gram of creatine mono per day you reach saturation in about a month.

think about that

you will reach FULL saturation (that means 100% brosephs) in about one month on only ONE gram per day of old school mono. 1g no bloat/jpeg

anyone who tells you you NEED 5g per day of mono is either dumb as a rock or marketing something else
    Xtreme Formulations

Place your faith in Lord Jesus and he will heal you