Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Who's going to the Arnold this year?

Just wondering who's making the trip to Ohio for the Arnold classic this year? I was thinking of going and was wondering who else is and where are the good places to stay?
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm thinking about it. It's only about a 4hr and some change drive from me, so I think I just may make the trip. Just gotta find someone to roll with.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trying to plan my schedule so I can make it...definitely gotta get a contest prep crowd rollin together
    advertising not permitted

ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I AMMMM
    last year I rolled in with a bunch of ppl...this year just me and the gf are going, I took a whole week off of work for this ****

last year I stayed at la quinta inn, got a room from hotwire I think it was lik forty bucks a night and was pretty nice it also included entry to metro gym..I think u should go on hotwire.com as i have never been disappointed with it

gl bro

stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thinking about it as well. I'll def keep tabs on this post if people are interested.

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll be 3 weeks out from my show that weekend, so if I'm goin, I'm gonna need to be prepared as hell. But I think all us contest prep crew should get a training session in if we get there. My lady and I just talked about it and we are in.

Olympic Lifting Log:

JoleenCharity is just really nice. (+1000) JoleenCharity is just really nice. (+1000) JoleenCharity is just really nice. (+1000) JoleenCharity is just really nice. (+1000) JoleenCharity is just really nice. (+1000) JoleenCharity is just really nice. (+1000) JoleenCharity is just really nice. (+1000) JoleenCharity is just really nice. (+1000) JoleenCharity is just really nice. (+1000) JoleenCharity is just really nice. (+1000) JoleenCharity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by curjo View Post
    Just wondering who's making the trip to Ohio for the Arnold classic this year? I was thinking of going and was wondering who else is and where are the good places to stay?
    last year was my first year NOT going in about 6 -- so absolutely will make it this year
    Joleen Charity
    Pro Bikini Competitor, Sponsored Athlete, Published/Cover Fitness/Bikini Model
    FUN LOVING GOOFBALL XO
    https://www.********.com/joleen.charity
    https://www.********.com/JoleenCharityModel

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awww, if a bunch of you guys are going then I HAVE to go My wife always says I can go every year (only been there once). It's a solid 6 hour drive for me. I will discuss with wife and get back to you

chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll be there. Stop by the BPI booth and say "Hi" if you come!
    CEO at BPI Sports
    InstaGram @chrismac_365

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ill be there

probably going to bake a ton of Goods (loaves, muffins, cakes, brownies etc) and bring them with me around the expo for people to try out because they always ask and like my baked stuff..

Hope to see you guys there.

NGA Pro Bodybuilder chuckles_345's Avatar
    chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My wife got me a 3 day pass to the expo for xmas so I'll be there! Never been there before so I'm looking forward to it!
    Peter Fitschen M.S., PhD Candidate in Nutritional Science
    NGA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    Fitbody and Physique LLC
    fitbodyphysique.com

utgunslinger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utgunslinger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utgunslinger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utgunslinger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utgunslinger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utgunslinger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utgunslinger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utgunslinger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utgunslinger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utgunslinger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utgunslinger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chuckles_345 View Post
    My wife got me a 3 day pass to the expo for xmas so I'll be there! Never been there before so I'm looking forward to it!
    You'll love it if you can get past the crowds. I live in columbus and have only went twice just due to the amount of people in the expo center. There are some really cool things to watch, awesome free samples/booths to pick up some new sups/gear/etc. Still trying to decide if I'm going this year or not.

NGA Pro Bodybuilder chuckles_345's Avatar
    chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by utgunslinger13 View Post
    You'll love it if you can get past the crowds. I live in columbus and have only went twice just due to the amount of people in the expo center. There are some really cool things to watch, awesome free samples/booths to pick up some new sups/gear/etc. Still trying to decide if I'm going this year or not.
    Yea I've heard about the crowds, but the 2 things I'm looking forward to most are 1) going to beyond limits gym and training with some of the people I look up to in this sport and 2) watching Mike Zourdos and Ben Esgro do their thing at the USAPL meet.
    Peter Fitschen M.S., PhD Candidate in Nutritional Science
    NGA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    Fitbody and Physique LLC
    fitbodyphysique.com

demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chrismac365 View Post
    I'll be there. Stop by the BPI booth and say "Hi" if you come!
    Maybe a little 1MR for those that visit?

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ill be there

probably going to bake a ton of Goods (loaves, muffins, cakes, brownies etc) and bring them with me around the expo for people to try out because they always ask and like my baked stuff..

Hope to see you guys there.
    True that - I have seen several people on here rave about the epicness of your baked goods!

I haven't been there since 2009, but I have heard that the amount of free samples that they give away is no where near what it used to be. Back in 2009 my wife and I went and we had enough free samples between the two of us over two days to completely cover two twin beds in the hotel room. You also mill around like a herd of cattle from booth to booth so be sure to wear the most comfortable footwear possible!

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    True that - I have seen several people on here rave about the epicness of your baked goods!
    They are so good people paid me to send them to them before.. srs hahah

Yea I've heard about the crowds, but the 2 things I'm looking forward to most are 1) going to beyond limits gym and training with some of the people I look up to in this sport and 2) watching Mike Zourdos and Ben Esgro do their thing at the USAPL meet.
    Beyond Limits is awesome, another great gym is Metro Fitness Worthington (about a 7 mile drive north) i used to train there with layne, Paul, Rob, Derek, Marc, Katie, Aaron Lobliner etc when i was with Scivation, its a very good gym and if you make the drive there is a small crowd and they have DB's up to 170's and tons of squat racks which i know you will be taking care of when you are there. Rich's gym is getting a lot more attraction so it may be pretty busy and its not the biggest in the world, but its awesome to say the least. he runs a very good gym that has blown up the last few years.

Hope to meet you Chuckles.

Okay, I got the green light from the wife. Now to work out the details...

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok pretty sure I'm gonna head out there with my wife for a few days, better to come for Friday and saturday, or Saturday and Sunday?
    Last edited by curjo; 12-28-2012 at 04:30 AM.
    TEAM DEMON

Originally Posted by curjo View Post
    Ok pretty sure I'm gonna head out there with my wife for a few days, better to come for Friday and saturday, or Saturday and Sunday?
    Friday and Saturday. Depends on what you want to do though. I plan on getting tickets to the Arnold Classic, both pre-judging and night show as well as the Amateur bodybuilding competition on Friday. My biggest hang up is the hotel, so I'm trying to convince my brother to come with me and share a room.

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So jealous, would love to come not only to see the show but to meet some of you guys
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

I'm on Hotwire now looking at hotels. Anyone have suggestions on decent, reasonable places to stay. My lady an I don't have a ton of money, but we are excited about the trip. I've never been to the AC and I'm stoked.

Olympic Lifting Log:

I'm thinking about the best western it's pretty cheap and doesn't have that bad of reviews.
    TEAM DEMON

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    I'm on Hotwire now looking at hotels. Anyone have suggestions on decent, reasonable places to stay. My lady an I don't have a ton of money, but we are excited about the trip. I've never been to the AC and I'm stoked.
    Stay in Dublin and drive in (best western, and red roof inn)
    Try to find travel lodge's or comfort inn's very reasonable priced.

Just an FYI, I just booked my hotel room at the best western for $61 a night.
    TEAM DEMON

Heads up...
    Red Roof Inn in Dublin is $34 a night. Just booked it.

Anyone who is going on wants to get an early Saturday/Sunday training session in, inbox me and let's do it.

Olympic Lifting Log:

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ill most likely be going. Looking forward to training at Beyond Limits. We should keep this thread alive to arrange some times for people to meet up.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    Heads up...
    Red Roof Inn in Dublin is $34 a night. Just booked it.

Anyone who is going on wants to get an early Saturday/Sunday training session in, inbox me and let's do it.
    Thats where i stayed my first year... Great hotel.

Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    Ill most likely be going. Looking forward to training at Beyond Limits. We should keep this thread alive to arrange some times for people to meet up.
    Hell yeah would love to meet up man! Well have to keep in touch. You got to meet mike as well for hooking us up!

Awesome that some of you guys got rooms booked already! I'm waiting to hear from my brother who lives in Pittsburgh to see if he wants to come along or not, but want to book my room relatively soon. Looking at the Best Western right now.

I'm assuming John and Shingen, you guys are sharing a room with someone?

Oh yeah, one other question.... Did you guys buy tickets yet to see the Arnold Classic, or are you planning to? I am at least going to pre-judging and finals of the Arnold Classic. I may check out the amateur show as well which is the day before (Friday). Other than that, it's just the Expo I plan on hitting as well as the Weightlifting championships.

Oh yeah, one other question.... Did you guys buy tickets yet to see the Arnold Classic, or are you planning to? I am at least going to pre-judging and finals of the Arnold Classic. I may check out the amateur show as well which is the day before (Friday). Other than that, it's just the Expo I plan on hitting as well as the Weightlifting championships.
    I stream the show on my laptop (Bb.com does it) saves a lot of $$$

Awesome that some of you guys got rooms booked already! I'm waiting to hear from my brother who lives in Pittsburgh to see if he wants to come along or not, but want to book my room relatively soon. Looking at the Best Western right now.

I'm assuming John and Shingen, you guys are sharing a room with someone?
    Ya I'm bringing my wife with, also I plan on going to see the amateur shows and the expo. May go to the prejudging for the arnold but the tickets are kinda expensive. Hopefully you can go Stan, I'd like to get a workout in with you while I'm there. Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you guys that I look up to on these forums!
    TEAM DEMON