Closed Thread
Page 59 of 334 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 10004
    Approximately Accurate GregariousWolf's Avatar
    GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LeachGymRat View Post
    And if she says no, then what do I do? 99% chance I'll up and out.
    Give her some time to learn to feel comfortable trying new things.

LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GregariousWolf View Post
    Give her some time to learn to feel comfortable trying new things.

So reps to all on recharge.

And a hot Christmas to all.... 85 degrees...

OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ex texted me today saying merry xmas. this is after she previously 1) ignored me 3 times and ran away when I saw her at parties or 2) was a total b*tch and cockblocked me when I was with a girl at a party. we replied back and a forth a bit and it was our old sarcastic way of talking...i stopped replying but it made me realize i still miss her a lot. all the other girls i've been with since mean nothing to me.

not sure what her game is, but i'm not playing. drinking some whiskey on the rocks and about to eat a huge ass meal with family. dis gun be good.
    Übermensch

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded. Give substance to their fears.

Approximately Accurate GregariousWolf's Avatar
    GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    okay-meme-face.jpg

So reps to all on recharge.

And a hot Christmas to all.... 85 degrees...
    Just don't lose your cool.

It's almost 75 degrees now. Supposed to get to 35 tonight.

BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by OhioStateBucki View Post
    ex texted me today saying merry xmas. this is after she previously 1) ignored me 3 times and ran away when I saw her at parties or 2) was a total b*tch and cockblocked me when I was with a girl at a party. we replied back and a forth a bit and it was our old sarcastic way of talking...i stopped replying but it made me realize i still miss her a lot. all the other girls i've been with since mean nothing to me.

not sure what her game is, but i'm not playing. drinking some whiskey on the rocks and about to eat a huge ass meal with family. dis gun be good.
    Have you not read the NC thread? Brah...

Gregarious, it went like this last night over text:

Me (after discussing the dream i had concerning the handjob): do it it would turn me on a lot
    Her: haha oh I kno
    Me: do it!
    Her (10 mins later): we'll see
    Me: uh right...

No reply, hasn't texted ever since.

BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

mass text brah.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I texted my ex today (with his name in the message, wasn't a mass text) and 3 kisses and he just replied "Merry Christmas", it was cold, you know? Sigh.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    I texted my ex today (with his name in the message, wasn't a mass text) and 3 kisses and he just replied "Merry Christmas", it was cold, you know? Sigh.
    This would have me sitting in my underwear in the dark with a bottle of bourbon and a revolver. Coldness on holidays is brutal

stop being a desperate ****ing idiot and let that man be. he don't want you.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BananaMan12 View Post
    stop being a desperate ****ing idiot and let that man be. he don't want you.
    I'm well aware of that, thank you. He's just so cool, I can't imagine finding anyone cooler. Anything now will be a downgrade.

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**

I'm well aware of that, thank you. He's just so cool, I can't imagine finding anyone cooler. Anything now will be a downgrade.
    listen bro. the number 1 thing to look for in a mate is how they feel about you. This alone disqualifies this guy. You got him on a pedestal. Open your damn eyes. upgrade yourself and you will never have to downgrade your choice of a partner.

From the same viewpoint, anything after me will be a downgrade for him too, I'm fabulous

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Why did you even respond if she was playing games before that (AND she's an ex)?

Just looking for attention.....

notsureifsrs

rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000)
    You need to better manage your expectations. To be honest, it's Christmas, the guy is probably busy, or is trying not to think of you. I also kinda agree with the last guy - not sure if srs, what else is he supposed to say?

I haven't texted my ex who I have been chatting with because I know I will be disappointed.

Even if she won't text me or won't reply if I texted her - I know she is thinking of me and that Christmas where I took her to Hawaii and our Christmas morning consisted of screwdrivers and pancakes at a hotel right on the water, watching whales jump. Even if she won't say it I know she is thinking about it and hasn't had a better Christmas since.

You just have to live with what you know and stop expecting reciprocity.

nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rbsx View Post
    You need to better manage your expectations. To be honest, it's Christmas, the guy is probably busy, or is trying not to think of you. I also kinda agree with the last guy - not sure if srs, what else is he supposed to say?

I haven't texted my ex who I have been chatting with because I know I will be disappointed.

Even if she won't text me or won't reply if I texted her - I know she is thinking of me and that Christmas where I took her to Hawaii and our Christmas morning consisted of screwdrivers and pancakes at a hotel right on the water, watching whales jump. Even if she won't say it I know she is thinking about it and hasn't had a better Christmas since.

You just have to live with what you know and stop expecting reciprocity.
    Couldn't have said it better TBH.

Very similar situation with me and my ex (except it was Barbados for her birthday).

All you do by reaching out is set yourself up to feel bad if/when you don't get the response you want.

pointless/10

OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BananaMan12 View Post
    mass text brah.
    Nah it had a bit more in it personalized to me.

And yeah it was stupid to reply but was hoping that a couple texts would break the ice and make her act less awkward in the future. I see her everywhere - she lives literally next door and we have all the same mutual friends.
    Übermensch

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded. Give substance to their fears.

rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Couldn't have said it better TBH.

Very similar situation with me and my ex (except it was Barbados for her birthday).

All you do by reaching out is set yourself up to feel bad if/when you don't get the response you want.

pointless/10
    Don't even get me started on her birthday - I took her to a chalet up at whistler for her birthday and got her a very expensive bottle of champagne sitting in front of the fire in their lounge.

There isn't one big day for her that goes by that she doesn't think of me and that's the way I prefer it.

Plus it's not what you say it's what you do. Experiences endure far more than words anyway.

Don't even get me started on her birthday - I took her to a chalet up at whistler for her birthday and got her a very expensive bottle of champagne sitting in front of the fire in their lounge.

There isn't one big day for her that goes by that she doesn't think of me and that's the way I prefer it.

Plus it's not what you say it's what you do. Experiences endure far more than words anyway.
    Yep. Unfortunately there are too many women out there who don't understand this and will fall for ANY dude who just "talks a good game".

You sound dreamy brah.... wanna date? nohomo?

You know you're trying to use logic on a female with oneitis? Know your limits!

I do know all this, but emotion is winning against logic in their daily fight. I'll get it sorted.

Anyway I don't know if he does still think of me, although we do have two Words With Friends games going on and we do have random text/fb conversations occasionally, sometimes for hours. In some ways I wish he had just completely dumped me instead of saying we'll see what happens etc. Then I wouldn't be going through this.

Yep. Unfortunately there are too many women out there who don't understand this and will fall for ANY dude who just "talks a good game".

You sound dreamy brah.... wanna date? nohomo?
    Oh I totally forgot about the trip to las Vegas I took her on. Brb having her favorite bottles of wine and champagne mailed to the hotel, surprising her with a day at the spa, and glasses of Moët et Chandon imperial brut in the hot tub.

Brah my 'man dates' (no homo) with my buddies are awesome cuz I organize the **** out of some awesome parties. I am kinda OCD about going balls to the wall to make sure my events are memorable.

nvrstop is right bro, you do sound dreamy.

I do know all this, but emotion is winning against logic in their daily fight. I'll get it sorted.

Anyway I don't know if he does still think of me, although we do have two Words With Friends games going on and we do have random text/fb conversations occasionally, sometimes for hours. In some ways I wish he had just completely dumped me instead of saying we'll see what happens etc. Then I wouldn't be going through this.
    Well it seems to me part of the reason you are not feeling do great is because you are idle and standing still and waiting on him. Idle time is the mind's worst enemy, and you could be using that time to enhance your quality of life.

nvrstop is right bro, you do sound dreamy.
    For Christmas I sent her a card, a Christmas decoration, and a batch of biscotti which I baked (which she loves - its my silver bullet for her). It took me about an hour to bake, and the decoration was 4 bucks, so it didn't cost anything for me, but....

She loves me to death and can't resist me and I enjoy reminding her what she is missing.

I kind of enjoy egging her on. No guy has managed to fill my shoes yet... And I pity the poor dude that tries.

Oh I totally forgot about the trip to las Vegas I took her on. Brb having her favorite bottles of wine and champagne mailed to the hotel, surprising her with a day at the spa, and glasses of Moët et Chandon imperial brut in the hot tub.

Brah my 'man dates' (no homo) with my buddies are awesome cuz I organize the **** out of some awesome parties. I am kinda OCD about going balls to the wall to make sure my events are memorable.
    Fuk u bro... you won't one-up me!

Took my ex to Rome to see some of her family (dad lives there... hadn't seen him in 15 years) and tour around there and Florence.

Her dad died the next summer. feltbadman.... but felt good that she got to see him and spend some time.

He's deliberately keeping you in the friendzone so the door will always be open if he chooses to go back for some azz.

You know this.

You've known this for months now.

Fuk u bro... you won't one-up me!

Took my ex to Rome to see some of her family (dad lives there... hadn't seen him in 15 years) and tour around there and Florence.

Her dad died the next summer. feltbadman.... but felt good that she got to see him and spend some time.

He's deliberately keeping you in the friendzone so the door will always be open if he chooses to go back for some azz.

You know this.

You've known this for months now.
    Eh I dated this girl when I was 22-25 if I had your resources I probably would have been able to do that.

I don't know, lots of good memories. Taking her out on my family's yacht was right on up there too.

After we broke things off because she had to move home (her family was broke, was about to lose their house) I put together a Christmas care package together for her and her family. A ton of Christmas baking, her two favorite bottles of wine, tickets to see the Canucks vs. St Louis (we lived in van together and she lives in st louis now), a thing of hot chocolate mix from a super high end bakery here in town (the thing was 40 bucks fml) - two huge posters - one of her surfing in Maui, another one of her skiing at Whistler, and a card that just said "hopefully you will get there again sometime soon."

It's all about cementing memories which can never be forgotten.

I know, I know!! I'm aware I'm prolonging this whole situation for myself. I'll get over it. I'm talking to other people now.

LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy Holidays

Just buy a hooker already, you know...

Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    This would have me sitting in my underwear in the dark with a bottle of bourbon and a revolver. Coldness on holidays is brutal
    Wellthatsthat.jpg

Why did you guys break up? Would be curious of the reason.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hmm I really thought I would be the only one spending Christmas alone. Feel better now.
    Da **** is the point of having a relationship only to spend it alone? You probably already explained but, I cannot be bothered to go back 50pgs!

Tbh bro I have posted so many drunk endeavors on my ******** that even McDonald's may not possibly want to hire me.
    Your boss has probably been through the same adventures. Sure the stuck up ****s may be like "uh how unprofessional bro", honestly fawk the reclusive and regressive and re-anything *******s, brb next Peter north, brb free sex, brb just do it man.

And if you don't do it, lol.
    Originally Posted by poundfive2 View Post
    o u saw that thread? lolol

idk man... i just dont want it to affect legal jobs later on... dont get me wrong i would love to... but id be nervous in the future.
    Employers look at this chit. Stuff like fb gets people fired all the time. People need to be more like a modern day batman up in this bitch!

@ botika: you plan your Ibiza trip yet?

Merry kurmis everyone!

Closed Thread
Page 59 of 334 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast