Registered User RomanianNatural's Avatar
    RomanianNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Carbs and Off Days

Hi guys just quick question,
    Im wondering what your diets are on your off days,
    Do you still consume lots of carbs? or no carbs? or lowe carbs?
    The goal here is Lean Muscle Gains of course Like we most want.
    I was Born with Beast Mode ON

hopefulll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hopefulll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hopefulll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hopefulll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hopefulll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hopefulll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hopefulll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hopefulll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hopefulll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hopefulll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hopefulll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally I eat same amount of carbs on off days as I do on regular days. Then again, being on a cut all days are low carbs :/

RomanianNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianNatural will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hopefulll View Post
    Personally I eat same amount of carbs on off days as I do on regular days. Then again, being on a cut all days are low carbs :/
    And you get results? i get fat if i eat the same amount in all days, I know they say its all about calorie counting, and calories in VS calories out, It dont work like that with me, Im endo and my metabolism is slower than a turtle ),
    My workout days i take abet more in.......and when i do HIIT cardio.
    But my off days im just trying to meatbolise some fat But i still go slightley over my calories and it works im getting leaner and bigger. I really dont need the extra energy on my off days.

hmmm not alot of views on this subject

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you are no different than anyone else. i'm endo as well, i can consume carbs on my off day and still not gain fat. the simple idea that the law of thermodynamics doesn't apply to you is facepalm worthy. you probably just 'feel' fatter subconsciously b/c you're not working out yet using the carbs, or you simply get a little bloated from the carbs and it takes longer for the water weight to regulate, where as if you work out you deplete a lot of water weight.

i eat the same stuff and similar proportions every day. 6 days a week is relatively low carb, then the 7th day i eat a lot of simple carbs (never on a lifting day) and back on the grind the next day. eat however many you want as long as you're in a deficit.

fpaep80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fpaep80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fpaep80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fpaep80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fpaep80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fpaep80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fpaep80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fpaep80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fpaep80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fpaep80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fpaep80 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RomanianNatural View Post
    Hi guys just quick question,
    Im wondering what your diets are on your off days,
    Do you still consume lots of carbs? or no carbs? or lowe carbs?
    The goal here is Lean Muscle Gains of course Like we most want.
    On Leangains guide, Martin recommends eating less carbs on off days and more fat. and it makes sence to me.

nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The extra calories I get on lifting days are mostly carbs, but I still have at least 250g of cho on rest days.
    Don't Drink, Don't Smoke, Watdo you do?
    -----CUT STACK---
    GROUND BEEF
    WHITE BREAD
    CHICKEN
    2% MILK
    BROCCOLI
    LOW FAT ICE CREAM
    THOSE YOGURTS WITH THE CANDY THING ON TOP
    SUGAR FREE JELL-O
    FIBER ONE GRANOLA BARS
    APPLES
    ORANGES
    PICKLES
    COFFEE
    MARLBORO 100's
    MORE COFFEE
    ------------------------------

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you should always cut calories on off days to maintain a steady deifcit, use the calories you cut from fat so you can keep your glycogen stores as high as possible. Protein and carbs have less calories and you can get away with eating more and stay fuller in addition to keeping your deficit
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Scarfdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scarfdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scarfdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scarfdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scarfdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scarfdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scarfdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scarfdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scarfdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scarfdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scarfdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation

**** all this carb counting ****. Balance is key. Play around with **** and find your balance. See how you go.
    Don't fear cardio if you want lean muscle.

When there isn’t enough readily available glucose from the breakdown of carbohydrates, the body first turns to stored carbohydrate reserves (glycogen). If there is still no new intake of carbs, and the reserves are depleted, it will be forced to turn to alternative sources (fat and protein) for energy.

It is not a good idea to force your body to go into these states by drastically lowering your carbohydrate intake over long periods of time. The idea of forcing your body to burn fat for fuel by consuming high amounts of protein and low amounts of carbs will backfire, and most of the time will produce the opposite results than the dieter actually expects!

In extreme cases, such as when a person is on a zero-carb, or a very-low carb diet, the body will break down your muscle and convert it into glucose to use it as an energy source. It will also do this when you are following a low calorie diet, and the starvation response is triggered.

Since your muscle is a metabolically active tissue, your body needs to expand energy (calories) in order to maintain it, and by burning up your muscle as an energy source and lowering your metabolism, you body is simply conserving its energy to allow you to survive longer.

Whenever you try to manipulate your body to burn fat as the main energy source, by drastically lowering your carbohydrate intake, it is only a matter of time until your organism will trigger its defense mechanisms and you will be forced to go off your diet.

As soon as you start consuming normal amounts of carbohydrates, after going off your diet, you will regain all the weight back, and will keep gaining weight, because your body will not burn carbohydrates as efficiently as it did before you started using the low carb diet approach.

Consuming moderate amounts of carbohydrates, protein and dietary fat, on a regular basis is the only way to create permanent fat loss. Your major objective is to choose the best sources of carbohydrates, and to make sure that this macronutrient is present in every meal during the day.
    "Pain is temporary, but failure lasts a lifetime"

http://www.brunosfitness.com/

Hop on the juice because of severe insecurity issues and continue on that downward spiral.

I do look down on people who juice recreational (a.k.a people who juice simply for looks and do not get paid for it) and consider myself better than them automatically.

If your worrying about the size of your biceps (instead of the size of your testicles)... you're probably a failure at life on many levels.

So many months later im leaner bigger and in much better condition than before, Thanks to carb cycling
    So i dont give a **** what trash some people talk

Oh and no cardio

SuratusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuratusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuratusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuratusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuratusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuratusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuratusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuratusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuratusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuratusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuratusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    rest days for me are the same as any day but ill throw in a reffed in on rest days every week
    Brah Crew

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It was actually thanks to calorie deficit and not carb cycling, you wont lose fat by carb cycling. A lot of people do no cardio here as well, nothing new.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    It was actually thanks to calorie deficit and not carb cycling, you wont lose fat by carb cycling. A lot of people do no cardio here as well, nothing new.
    He believes he's the one man who defies science.
    Where I want to be: 220 lbs 10% bodyfat

Of course, BUT the weight loss that happens during this progress Still is from the type of macros you put it, Eat **** all day but still have a calorie deficit and see what happens

Originally Posted by Shankapotamus View Post
    He believes he's the one man who defies science.
    Did i say that? NO And the amount of time science got things wrong

Of course, BUT the weight loss that happens during this progress Still is from the type of macros you put it, Eat **** all day but still have a calorie deficit and see what happens
    Nobody here on the forum is advocating eating nothing but junkfood, macros do not determine body composition however. Over half of my calorie intake came from carbs, even on rest days, lost no strength or size. People still demonize carbs for some reason, they just eat too much.

eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Did i say that? NO And the amount of time science got things wrong
    Less times than fiction did would be my guess.

NateForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NateForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NateForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NateForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NateForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NateForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NateForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NateForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NateForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NateForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NateForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I follow leangains so...low carb on rest days/high carb on lifting days.

Nobody here on the forum is advocating eating nothing but junkfood, macros do not determine body composition however. Over half of my calorie intake came from carbs, even on rest days, lost no strength or size. People still demonize carbs for some reason, they just eat too much.
    I know but you said its the deficit that made me lose weight very true But i must say the weight i lose depends on the macros i put in If i keep carbs high i look like a watter melon
    If i reduce carbs and upper protein and good fats i start drying up
    My rule with carbs they fuel so dont eat it if you dont need it
    I only fill up my car when i go driving

Originally Posted by NateForce View Post
    I follow leangains so...low carb on rest days/high carb on lifting days.
    There you go bro, Only if i could rep you some suckers hate me on this site Cus im a NATTY VS JUICE

wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Off days = no post workout shake which equal about 50-60 grams of carbs less than normal. Practice used by many.

ConradFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your signature is the epitome of how I feel about juice.....word, for, word.

Couldnt have said it better myself.