smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)

Bas Rutten's Body Action System

http://www.bodyactionsystem.ca/index...-products.html

I saw an ad for this thing on tv last night. Looks like a great concept for doing focus mit training without a partner. It looks kind of flimsy but Bas Rutten was on video smacking it pretty good and there was minimal movement in the base. Too bad it's ridiculously overpriced. The basic model is $390, and the deluxe is $550.

If anybody has used this thing I'd be interested in reading feedback.

MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Its nice looking

Some of the video seems to have its weighted with sand bags atleast when a large person is using it. I dont see where a 220 lb. angry person could use it. More of a training device.

wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What I like about focus-mitts is your partner changes the position and you have to catch this and throw a punch to hit them where they're moved to (sometimes dodge). A stationary focus-mitt is the same as a punching bag in my opinion. Plus, it looks like you have to stand right in front of it. If it was me I'd stick with a punching-bag and double-ended (or floor to ceiling) bag.
    The design is simple really and you could probably make it yourself for a lot cheaper.

sweetfights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BAS bas rutten infomercial equipment MMA

[QUOTE=smokeater;434785541
    I saw an ad for this thing on tv last night. Looks like a great concept for doing focus mit training without a partner. It looks kind of flimsy but Bas Rutten was on video smacking it pretty good and there was minimal movement in the base. Too bad it's ridiculously overpriced. The basic model is $390, and the deluxe is $550.

If anybody has used this thing I'd be interested in reading feedback.[/QUOTE]

I was very surprised at the quality. All the pads are adjustable. All the pads are on springs and can be hit as hard as you are capable of- no problem. Highly recommended.
    The only drawback is that you will need to obtain sand bags; more than they recommend, in my opinion, to place on the base to make the unit very solid.
    I read alot of criticism of the BAS but really, the thing is great.

chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    nice, just wondering about durability...millermatic..
    I've got a focusmaster and was able to break it.....
    Last edited by chemmech; 08-17-2010 at 06:10 PM.

mydnyght has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wolfdragon View Post
    What I like about focus-mitts is your partner changes the position and you have to catch this and throw a punch to hit them where they're moved to (sometimes dodge). A stationary focus-mitt is the same as a punching bag in my opinion. Plus, it looks like you have to stand right in front of it. If it was me I'd stick with a punching-bag and double-ended (or floor to ceiling) bag.
    The design is simple really and you could probably make it yourself for a lot cheaper.
    I saw this system last week and thought the same thing which is why I will be making something like it next week.

mammothreis is just really nice. (+1000) mammothreis is just really nice. (+1000) mammothreis is just really nice. (+1000) mammothreis is just really nice. (+1000) mammothreis is just really nice. (+1000) mammothreis is just really nice. (+1000) mammothreis is just really nice. (+1000) mammothreis is just really nice. (+1000) mammothreis is just really nice. (+1000) mammothreis is just really nice. (+1000) mammothreis is just really nice. (+1000)
    do not get this! we have had two now and both have been beaten until there arms have literally fallen off. We have gone back and had parts replaced but they keep on breaking. The quality of the metal is horrible. forgot to mention the sandbags are ridiculous. you have to have about 20 bags to keep the thing stable and it still shifts occasionally .
    ▪█───────█▪
    eat sleep lift repeat