Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50)

M1,4ADD by Competitive edge

? 17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3b,17b-diol

Last edited by Slavic; 11-21-2008 at 12:50 AM.
    Arnold:
    Failure is not an option. Everyone has to succeed.

Arnold:
    Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million

John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you have a question?
    Last edited by John-Paul; 11-21-2008 at 01:05 AM.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."~Benjamin Franklin

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."~Thomas Jefferson

Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Competitive edge new product and how legit is it?
    Arnold:

Arnold:
    Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million

The Next Jason Voorhees Da Main Man's Avatar
    Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yay, D-BOL PH.

im not really sure is there is any legit M1,4ADD going around. last time it was really mainstream on the forum, it was all being tested as DHEA.
    Tell your Girlfriend i said thanks....

Competitive edge is a very good company that i trust
    Arnold:

Arnold:

John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Slavic View Post

Can't comment on this brand, it has a rocky history. Some claim they're legit others say otherwise. But if it is legit, it is a Dbol precursor. Would be a fun one to try I think.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."~Benjamin Franklin

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."~Thomas Jefferson

Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Competitive edge is a very good company that i trust
    they were one of the companies having it tested as DHEA if i remember correctly, as with BCS labs' Mayhem product.

thanks for the help, i think we need Competitive edge reps here
    Arnold:

Arnold:

my pic is very old Senor Awesome's Avatar
    Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm inclined to believe it's legit.

CEL has a great rep. I just bought some M Drol and it's got a warning to have an understanding of & run a proper PCT unlike most companies products which give no warning. Gotta give props to 'em.
    A lot of people have been looking at too many competition condition bodybuilding photos and have a distorted sense of what "fat" is. - SideFX

I just placed an order for 2x
    Arnold:

Arnold:

Originally Posted by Senor Awesome View Post

CEL has a great rep.
    why do you believe its legit? they been found selling bunk product previously and there m-drol has been questioned several times.
    (i do believe PA tests thier products now - but are results and batch numbers being posted???)

they have a great rep based on price. the have not brought any innovation into the industry - the sell steroids to anyone who has a credit card - always remember that, morality is non existent.

dont blindly believe in a company.

Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes both Anabolic Formulations and CEL had previous good and bad batches of this product. AF has some back in stock that is supposed to have been tested by PA. CEL for what I understand has some of their stuff tested by him as well. My guess is its legit, prob want be around to long since the raws have been mentioned many times over are hard to come by.

CEL good peoples.

Originally Posted by Heracles25 View Post
    Yes both Anabolic Formulations and CEL had previous good and bad batches of this product. AF has some back in stock that is supposed to have been tested by PA. CEL for what I understand has some of their stuff tested by him as well. My guess is its legit, prob want be around to long since the raws have been mentioned many times over are hard to come by.

CEL good peoples.
    bro i just ordered 2 of those.. I hope they are legit
    Arnold:

Arnold:

Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bro i just ordered 2 of those.. I hope they are legit
    I am sure they are...pm coming.

FreeriderD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeriderD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeriderD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeriderD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeriderD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeriderD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeriderD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeriderD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeriderD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeriderD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeriderD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

There ya go.... i think this is the right one haha
    Quick question too... Is this another SERM requiring PH? like is it on par with m-drol and p-plex?
    Last edited by FreeriderD; 11-21-2008 at 05:05 AM.
    What We Do In Life...Echos In Eternity.
    Cut starting January 20th... 15%bf. Goal - 6-7% by may.

pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000)
    anabolic formulations has m1,4

kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I thought they had this out a while ago?

jaidmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, it was out awhile back, but they had problems with the raws and ended up dropping it because it was not testing out well. Is it back, or is this old stock (which would possibly be the bunk stuff). CEL in general does seem to try to put out good stuff, and always makes good when it's not...
    Hope it's the real thing, for those that bought it.

Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FreeriderD View Post

There ya go.... i think this is the right one haha
    Quick question too... Is this another SERM requiring PH? like is it on par with m-drol and p-plex?
    I'm not sure if they have re-released this or not but that lab report is from 2007 so its not a recent batch. BTW, neither CEL or BCS will ever use RTP Labs for testing M1,4-ADD but will definitely use PA for testing.

Edit: Just saw the other CEL thread, it is M1,4-ADD.
    Last edited by Rodzilla01; 11-21-2008 at 09:37 AM.
    RC (cuz this POS system will never let you rep back): ajerone, JayLS1-327, thefleshlight, Synapsin, Sloop x2 (changing avi so he can fap to it, PRONTO!), MikeCellucor, Powercage

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    im 99.9% sure its legit guys. M1,4 availability has opened up significantly.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    price per bottle?

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Behemoth1 View Post
    price per bottle?
    $28.00 at illpumpyouup
    Not sure if that's old stock or not.
    If it's new, i'll be buying a few.

Registered User HardcoreFitness's Avatar
    HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ofcoarse its legit

Originally Posted by John-Paul View Post
    Can't comment on this brand, it has a rocky history. Some claim they're legit others say otherwise. But if it is legit, it is a Dbol precursor. Would be a fun one to try I think.
    Rocky history? haha ok.... to my knowlege CEL has one of the best reps out there and i know most others will agree

Originally Posted by Senor Awesome View Post

CEL has a great rep. I just bought some M Drol and it's got a warning to have an understanding of & run a proper PCT unlike most companies products which give no warning. Gotta give props to 'em.
    Thank you

Originally Posted by Da Main Man View Post
    why do you believe its legit? they been found selling bunk product previously and there m-drol has been questioned several times.
    (i do believe PA tests thier products now - but are results and batch numbers being posted???)

they have a great rep based on price. the have not brought any innovation into the industry - the sell steroids to anyone who has a credit card - always remember that, morality is non existent.

dont blindly believe in a company.
    you are not even worth a responce

Originally Posted by Heracles25 View Post

CEL good peoples.
    thanks!

The previous bad batch was not due to any fault of ours. It was due to a bad testing procedure that gave a false positive. We have everything tested twice and have NEVER had a bad batch of anything else. We go to great lengths to provide great products and provide a lab report with every batch our our products. I'm working on getting this right now.
    free agent.....

"....Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death."
    -Philippians 1:20

Registered User cyrusthesandman's Avatar
    cyrusthesandman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyrusthesandman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyrusthesandman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyrusthesandman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyrusthesandman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyrusthesandman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyrusthesandman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyrusthesandman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyrusthesandman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyrusthesandman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyrusthesandman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So it's been re-released? Is this the product you were talking about the other day?
    HOME SWEET HOME!!!!

Registered User HardcoreFitness's Avatar
    HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cyrusthesandman View Post
    So it's been re-released? Is this the product you were talking about the other day?
    yes now that we got raws that met our high quality standards. and yes this one of the products, but we have another very very soon
    free agent.....

"....Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death."
    -Philippians 1:20

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by John-Paul View Post
    Can't comment on this brand, it has a rocky history.
    False.

Originally Posted by Da Main Man View Post
    but are results and batch numbers being posted???
    It's on lean bulk forums.

Originally Posted by FreeriderD View Post
    RTP is dog****; they are paid to give answers you WANT to hear.

UglyRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just a shot in the dark, but what is the % of ability to keep gains (just like Dbol?). Since it is a Dbol precursor it would only be used before competition ... right? Just asking.. I've strapped my bullet proof vest on.

can you run this 120 mg for four week? or just 90 mg for 4 weeks?
    Arnold:

Arnold:

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by UglyRock View Post
    Just a shot in the dark, but what is the % of ability to keep gains (just like Dbol?). Since it is a Dbol precursor it would only be used before competition ... right? Just asking.. I've strapped my bullet proof vest on.
    dbol is almost never used right before a show. too wet
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did PA test the stuff?