Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BCAA Before bed

LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

BCAA Before bed

whats your opinion on BCAA before bed?

I was reading a article by layne and he stats he takes BCAA before bed and also midnight when he wakes up to piss..
    Started: 114lbs
    Currently: 218lbs

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by LiL_JaY View Post
    whats your opinion on BCAA before bed?

I was reading a article by layne and he stats he takes BCAA before bed and also midnight when he wakes up to piss..
    It certainly can't hurt. Downing some Xtend in the middle of the night when you wake up to use the bathroom is a great technique which I have used in the past.

jdiddyesquire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdiddyesquire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdiddyesquire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdiddyesquire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdiddyesquire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdiddyesquire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdiddyesquire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdiddyesquire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdiddyesquire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdiddyesquire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    It certainly can't hurt. Downing some Xtend in the middle of the night when you wake up to use the bathroom is a great technique which I have used in the past.
    I do this too, but it usually just leads to having to pee again in 30 minutes!
    Da' Diddy

Know what I'm sayin?

semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I favor the idea of BCAA's before bed. I normally take in 2 scoops of Xtend right before bed and when I take a middle of the night trip to the bathroom, I down another 2 scoops.
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Plan-Execute-DESTROY

-Mediocrity is NOT an Option-

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jdiddyesquire View Post
    I do this too, but it usually just leads to having to pee again in 30 minutes!
    LOL. Guess you need to use less water

BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL. Guess you need to use less water
    Or you could just snort it

truthandlife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truthandlife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truthandlife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truthandlife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truthandlife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truthandlife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truthandlife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truthandlife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truthandlife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truthandlife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truthandlife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Derek, did this interfere with your sleep? I have noticed doing Xtend before I go to bed makes it more difficult to go to sleep.
    What benefit will it be to you
    if you gain the whole world
    but lose your own soul?

(Mark 8:36)

semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by truthandlife View Post
    Derek, did this interfere with your sleep? I have noticed doing Xtend before I go to bed makes it more difficult to go to sleep.
    I've never really noticed Xtend causing me not to sleep! Perhaps a dose of Knockout before the Xtend?
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Plan-Execute-DESTROY

-Mediocrity is NOT an Option-

No it never affected my sleep. But since taking BCAA would increase the BCAA:Tryptophan levels I could see how that could be possible.

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I always wake up at least once to use the bathroom, so what I started to do is have my Xtend bedside. Its definatly not a bad time to get your BCAA's in. Not at all.
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

vbsunbum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vbsunbum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vbsunbum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vbsunbum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vbsunbum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vbsunbum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vbsunbum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vbsunbum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vbsunbum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vbsunbum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vbsunbum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by semper27 View Post
    I favor the idea of BCAA's before bed. I normally take in 2 scoops of Xtend right before bed and when I take a middle of the night trip to the bathroom, I down another 2 scoops.
    I do the same (just less of an amount since I don't need as much as semp does). Doesn't interfere with my sleep at all.
    Here's a link to my journal ..
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109091251

Dream as if you will live forever, Live as if you will die tomorrow.

"Do or Don't, There is NO Try!"

Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All I know, when I wake up from sleeping and I have ingested BCAA's prior to falling asleep, I have a middle of the night "pump". I feel nitrogen retention is higher, and generally I don't get as flat over night. Guess xtend in my veins keeps me anabolic at night, not too mention the glutamine FTW .
    Team Scivation Member- What I like to call "Culking"...cutting while bulking ;)

Rippin' the CHA diet...u know it's gonna be a sh*t show!!!

The question is not whether or not the smith machine is effective, the real question is are you eating enough for it to be effective? -me

alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would not take it before bed...high doses of BCAAs interfere with dopamine and serotonin levels.
    Your achievements in life mean NOTHING without aesthetics

alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is expected.

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alaska21 View Post
    I would not take it before bed...high doses of BCAAs interfere with dopamine and serotonin levels.
    how high?
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

juiyuanwu will become famous soon enough. (+50) juiyuanwu will become famous soon enough. (+50) juiyuanwu will become famous soon enough. (+50) juiyuanwu will become famous soon enough. (+50) juiyuanwu will become famous soon enough. (+50) juiyuanwu will become famous soon enough. (+50) juiyuanwu will become famous soon enough. (+50) juiyuanwu will become famous soon enough. (+50) juiyuanwu will become famous soon enough. (+50) juiyuanwu will become famous soon enough. (+50) juiyuanwu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Fidelitas626 View Post
    Or you could just snort it
    HAHA wow, that made me laugh....REPPED(nothing tho =/)
    American Council on Exercise - Certified Personal Trainer

Smolov Journey COMPLETE!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120831441
    2458, 3423, 4891

Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    how high?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=110087141

This thread has useful info on it. A journal article was posted in it as well

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=110087141

This thread has useful info on it. A journal article was posted in it as well
    thanks for the link!
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are overthinking this. One journal article doesn't mean much especially when consumed with a high protein diet.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No it never affected my sleep. But since taking BCAA would increase the BCAA:Tryptophan levels I could see how that could be possible.
    I actually asked Marc about this very situation. Upon opening my first bottle of Knockout.

Becuase BCAA decreases or BLOCKS the release of Trypophan, yet Knock out increases it. SO my question was in reference to Xtend and Knockout competing with each other.

I haven't had sleep issues. If anything I LOVE Knockout. I usually get 3-5 hours of sleep a night and I wake up stiff as a board and it feels like I've been sleeping for days lol.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by Scivation View Post
    You are overthinking this. One journal article doesn't mean much especially when consumed with a high protein diet.
    Overthinking science is a complement to me thanks

One journal article does not mean everything but realize the doses in that article were no where near as high as some people megadosing. When you take those 3 aminos in such a higher concentration than the other EAAs you are just making more work for your body and potentially causing issues...homeostasis will always win!! (unless you die then it loses lol).

But I'm sick of arguing with people over BCAAs I don't care if people take 0 BCAAs or 100 scoops it doesn't effect me lol..
    Last edited by alaska21; 08-28-2008 at 07:30 PM.

Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Overthinking science is a complement to me thanks

One journal article does not mean everything but realize the doses in that article were no where near as high as some people megadosing. When you take those 3 aminos in such a higher concentration than the other EAAs you are just making more work for your body and potentially causing issues...homeostasis will always win!! (unless you die then it loses lol).

But I'm sick of arguing with people over BCAAs I don't care if people take 0 BCAAs or 100 scoops it doesn't effect me lol..
    By posting an opinion contradictory to yours I am arguing?

If homeostasis wins, then my gaining 20lbs in less than a year of lean mass was obviously my body's attempt at homeostasis.

Also, realize that doses in the article were NOT on bodybuilders consuming a high protein diet.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    By posting an opinion contradictory to yours I am arguing?

If homeostasis wins, then my gaining 20lbs in less than a year of lean mass was obviously my body's attempt at homeostasis.

Also, realize that doses in the article were NOT on bodybuilders consuming a high protein diet.
    I'm about to be off to bed and am going to wash down my vitamins and Knockout with a big drink of XTEND.

OHZ NOEZ my seratonin and dopamine must be fine, because I've been drinkning Xtend before bed for over an entire year now.

Nighty night guys.
    He who argues for his limitations gets to keep them.

cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally Posted by billfinkbiner View Post
    I'm about to be off to bed and am going to wash down my vitamins and Knockout with a big drink of XTEND.

OHZ NOEZ my seratonin and dopamine must be fine, because I've been drinkning Xtend before bed for over an entire year now.

Nighty night guys.
    Xtend Slushie? I have been having Xtend slushies every nigh on my prep even though its about 3 degree here i cant get enough of them!
    Shut Up And Train!

wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wouldn't the high protein diet render high doses of BCAA almost useless since they would be getting ample amounts through protein intake (especially if alot is from whey as is the case with alot of bbers)??

And, wouldn't casein (or a blend) be preferrable for prebed due to the slower digestion?

Just curious

thanks
    Hard Work + Consistency + Time = Results

Originally Posted by wobemaster View Post
    Wouldn't the high protein diet render high doses of BCAA almost useless since they would be getting ample amounts through protein intake (especially if alot is from whey as is the case with alot of bbers)??

And, wouldn't casein (or a blend) be preferrable for prebed due to the slower digestion?

Just curious

thanks
    NO!

There is a HUGE difference between free form aminos and bonded protein and how they function in the body.

And this is WITH proper diet and proetin intake. Xtend does not replace meals, it enhances them!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Free form aminos go into the blood quicker- no hydrolysis of peptide bonds are needed

BCAAs in protein: They have the same effect as free form..because well- we only absorb free form amino acids. However, BCAAs in proteins have to be broken down into amino acids (as do all the other AA's in whey). BCAAs belong to the non polar amino acid class, along with alanine, methionine, glycine, and proline. So all 7 non polar AAs may compete for active transport channels in the brush border cells of the small intestine...and even if competition is ignored the "protein bound" bcaas take longer to get in the blood stream than if one were to take xtend

What we really need is a study comparing Protein + free form BCAA, vs. Protein. Lately, studies compare BCAAs vs CARB drink which is a LAUGHABLE experiment! Marc mentioned a new study which I will anxiously be looking out for!

Edit: Taking free form is the only way to get BCAAs in a ratio other than the ratio a complete protein contains them

muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I take em

I use MP BCAAs caps and take 1 serving some days and days I take 3 servings. Is the 3-2-1 ratio so I do take 5 grams before bed along with 5-10 grams of Glutamine. I have been doing this for this whole year but the past 3 weeks have slept like crap..I maybe sleep about 5 hours then wake up and feel restless ...some caffeine takes care of it but I think It's due to stress as I just went through a highly stressful 4 weeks at work and when you throw in 3-4 hard weight training workouts a week with high stress and heavy lifting maybe it's knocked down my immune system al though I have not been sick...just feel more tired & irritable . I doubt it's the BCAAs? I just saw this was an OOOOlddd thread my bad lol.

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would only have BCAA before bed when I am cutting…I wouldn't do it when bulking
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sweat BCAAs and sea H2O JoeyTS's Avatar
    JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I recently started taking 5g BCAAs, 5g Glutamine, 500mg Lysine, 2g Arginine, and 1g Ornithine pre-bed. This is in addition to the ZMA, and small amount of GABA and Melatonin I usually took.

I know I don't have control groups and I am one person with no way to restrict gains to just these additions among the myriad of variables at play; nonetheless, I have got some of the best recovery in my entire life these past few weeks.
    Upper/Lower program write-up:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160554001&p=1215242691&viewfull=1#post1215242691