southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50)

BW Products experience/reviews

Looking for the Ivanko 6 ft e-z curl bar (obz 40). Found bwproducts.com based out of CA. They have it for $219 shipped to the door. Have any of you ever purchased from this company? Their website is not the most professional by any means, so I'm looking for some opinions before I make the purchase.

Thanks in advance
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #25 []---[]

817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by southpawbk View Post
    Looking for the Ivanko 6 ft e-z curl bar (obz 40). Found bwproducts.com based out of CA. They have it for $219 shipped to the door. Have any of you ever purchased from this company? Their website is not the most professional by any means, so I'm looking for some opinions before I make the purchase.

Thanks in advance
    Never heard of them, but i did just check out their website for 5 mins or so.

If i was you i would buy w/ paypal, i feel more confident w/ paypal and it is safer and easier to get your money back (so i heard) if a transaction doesnt go good.

If you dont have a paypal acct, set one up it is easy and only takes mins

either way keep us updated (im sure someone else will post another question regarding bwproducts) sooner or later
    It surprises me how many people refuse to buy equipment from Elitefts because its too expensive but they will buy equipment from their competitors, then continue to go on EFS website to educate themselves for FREE

southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 817boy View Post
    Never heard of them, but i did just check out their website for 5 mins or so.

If i was you i would buy w/ paypal, i feel more confident w/ paypal and it is safer and easier to get your money back (so i heard) if a transaction doesnt go good.

If you dont have a paypal acct, set one up it is easy and only takes mins

either way keep us updated (im sure someone else will post another question regarding bwproducts) sooner or later
    Thanks. I just planned on using my internet only credit card to make the purchase. I will wait for a few more responses before I make the buy... The price seemed a little low to me, although I'm not complaining, just wondered how they can offer it so much lower than other competitors.

817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks. I just planned on using my internet only credit card to make the purchase. I will wait for a few more responses before I make the buy... The price seemed a little low to me, although I'm not complaining, just wondered how they can offer it so much lower than other competitors.
    just wondering whats the price of bwproducts?
    and whats the lowest price you have found besides bwproducts?
    It surprises me how many people refuse to buy equipment from Elitefts because its too expensive but they will buy equipment from their competitors, then continue to go on EFS website to educate themselves for FREE

Originally Posted by 817boy View Post
    just wondering whats the price of bwproducts?
    and whats the lowest price you have found besides bwproducts?
    BW was at $215 shipped.
    Cant recall the name of the website, but another one had it for $350 no shipping included.

BW was at $215 shipped.
    Cant recall the name of the website, but another one had it for $350 no shipping included.
    yeah thats a big price difference, if no one replies you could call and inquire about their business

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Check out blackwidowtg.com
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bwproducts is well reviewed on the crossfit forums, specifically for their squat stands. i have not purchased anything from them personally, but I would.

Originally Posted by jackbravo View Post
    bwproducts is well reviewed on the crossfit forums, specifically for their squat stands. i have not purchased anything from them personally, but I would.
    Good to know, thanks!!

Registered User IvankoBarbellCo's Avatar
    IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BW is an old Ivanko dealer. Good guy. I suspect, unless he has existing stock of the old (imported) OBZ-40, that the listing is out-dated.

The new version of the OBZ-40, for which I've only currently got prototypes, is made in the US, and will be more than $215.00 (how much more, I don't know yet).

Here are some photos of the prototype I took:

http://www.********.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

scroll through and you'll see a few shots.

The bends on the new bar are much deeper than the old bar.

A few things will change from bar in photo: diameter (will larger), knurling (more coverage probably), and some of the machining (i.e. I don't like the radius) on the sleeve/collar assembly. It's well done, but the look isn't right.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #50 ()---()

Ivanko Barbell Company
    official website: www.ivankobarbell.com

View: //www.instagram.com/ivankobarbell
    Join: //www.********.com/ivankobarbell
    Follow: //www.twitter.com/ivankobarbell
    Watch: //www.youtube.com/ivankobarbell
    Newsletter: http://www.ivankobarbell.com/contact.html