Gokufan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gokufan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gokufan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gokufan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is it possible to get a body like Goku?

Just wondering, and no I am not a troll and I'm not some guy trying to roleplay a saiyan I'm asking seriously if just getting a body like gokus is possible and if so what would be best for it? weights? bodyweight? both?

I know this seems like a silly question but I would really like to go for it, although part of me thinks that the body type is simply overexagerated for effect I really don't know anything about training and am just getting my start.

I do a very basic routine and have now for the past four months, my current stats are height 5'10 and weight 278 pounds weighed today. I appreciate any serious answers anyone can give thanks in advance.

SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Normally people who feel the need to anounce a story is true before they tell it are lying. I'll imagine the same thing stands true for the "I'm not a troll".

On the off chance you are legit. Wanting to look like a cartoon character (similare to wanting to look like anyone else) is a losing proposition. Just aim to look your best.
    "Worrying about GI is a waste of time & energy." - Alan Aragon.

sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    worry about losing weight before you worry about looking like a jacked cartoon character
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Mets

RIP Zyzz- "forever mirin"

Gokufan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gokufan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gokufan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gokufan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SwiftyX View Post
    Normally people who feel the need to anounce a story is true before they tell it are lying. I'll imagine the same thing stands true for the "I'm not a troll".

On the off chance you are legit. Wanting to look like a cartoon character (similare to wanting to look like anyone else) is a losing proposition. Just aim to look your best.
    I am being legit, it doesn't have to be exact of course, it's really just a source of inspiration, like I said that may seem silly to some people but it works for me.

Shane1308 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shane1308 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shane1308 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shane1308 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shane1308 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shane1308 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shane1308 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shane1308 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shane1308 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shane1308 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shane1308 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Find something that pisses you off extremely and let the adrenaline take over and go SuperSayian!!!!!!!!! Add Celltech for Super Sayian 2!

Originally Posted by JokerSmile48 View Post
    Find something that pisses you off extremely and let the adrenaline take over and go SuperSayian!!!!!!!!! Add Celltech for Super Sayian 2!
    Upping the post count today are we? I obviously don't believe in anything about being saiyan or anything like that, tough crowd here it seems.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You don't train differently to get different types of body. Resistance training can either increase muscle size or aid in losing body fat. That's it. The rest is down to diet.

elcaballoloco is on a distinguished road. (+10) elcaballoloco is on a distinguished road. (+10) elcaballoloco is on a distinguished road. (+10) elcaballoloco is on a distinguished road. (+10) elcaballoloco is on a distinguished road. (+10) elcaballoloco is on a distinguished road. (+10) elcaballoloco is on a distinguished road. (+10) elcaballoloco is on a distinguished road. (+10) elcaballoloco is on a distinguished road. (+10) elcaballoloco is on a distinguished road. (+10) elcaballoloco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's easy bro. I look just like Goku except the hair.

Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All you have to do is get your powerlevel OVAR 9000!!!!!!!!1111

chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i would assume you would have to first end up dying in a fight with your older brother, afterwards travel a couple thousand miles across some weird ass long snake shaped bridge above the clouds and meeting some fat blue guy who owns a talking cricket and a monkey. and after training with him for a few months you get revived back and you end up fighting some short guy that is suffering some 'short man syndrome' and his friend, some big bald guy. since those two guys killed all your friends and now you are lonely, you have to find some scientist guy who can build you a big balloon shaped capsule ship that is capable of traveling through space and train under 360 times earth gravity. from there....

i would assume you would have to first end up dying in a fight with your older brother, afterwards travel a couple thousand miles across some weird ass long snake shaped bridge above the clouds and meeting some fat blue guy who owns a talking cricket and a monkey. and after training with him for a few months you get revived back and you end up fighting some short guy that is suffering some 'short man syndrome' and his friend, some big bald guy. since those two guys killed all your friends and now you are lonely, you have to find some scientist guy who can build you a big balloon shaped capsule ship that is capable of traveling through space and train under 360 times earth gravity. from there....
    Cool story bro, next.

Negativ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Negativ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Negativ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Negativ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Negativ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Negativ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Negativ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Negativ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Negativ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Negativ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Negativ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Once you lose the fat and begin to build muscle mass, you can tailor your workout to work on which areas you want to have more muscle and sculpt your body to look like whatever you want (within reason). Just have to start.
    Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=671314451

misc str crew.

xbl: TMG Break

GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    First you need steroids and big eyes like a cow. Also, eat lots of rice and when you smile make sure your eyes up upward... it's not normal but if you do it then you are getting there.

It's all in the eyes, tbh.

Destaric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destaric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Engineer_Guy View Post
    All you have to do is get your powerlevel OVAR 9000!!!!!!!!1111
    Dammit you beat me to it! lol =(
    Bench press 1RM Max: 280 pounds
    Bench press 1RM Goal: 310 pounds

Squat 1RM max: 390 pounds
    Squat 1RM Goal: 400 pounds

Deadlift 1RM max: 350 pounds
    Deadlift 1RM goal: 390 Pounds

Dont leave anyone tell you what you cannot do. Instead do what they said you cant do.

leek21gohan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are seriously asking then yes it is possible in fact i have one see i've been training in martial arts since i was little and even tho ur twice my age i have some tips go find a marital arts class near u and try to find a class suiting you alongside that run often and do some weight training it should help you lose some weight while gaining muscle at the same time

Per Deum, Ego Invictus ODoyle99's Avatar
    ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by leek21gohan View Post
    run often and do some weight training it should help you lose some weight while gaining muscle at the same time
    false. Nice try though bud

Just train like a regular bb'er for now. Get on a good beginners program and build muscle, get toned, repeat. Once you have a lot more experience, start targeting small areas like medial delts and biceps. But for now, beginners program.
    B: 320
    S: 435
    D: 510
    OHP (Strict): 210
    Front Squat (ATG): 315

Rambro69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rambro69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rambro69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rambro69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rambro69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rambro69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rambro69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rambro69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rambro69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rambro69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rambro69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is no specific way to look like Goku, you just need to get as big and as cut as possible. Basically everybody on this site is trying to achieve this goal so do some research and figure out what you need to do. It will take a while to achieve the look your going for and I know that can be discouraging but you have to learn to just take it a day at a time if it's really what you want.

Is there a deadline? Like a comic con or something that you wanted to look like that for?

Rambro69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rambro69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rambro69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rambro69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rambro69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rambro69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rambro69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rambro69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rambro69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rambro69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rambro69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking at your stats I would cut down first. Lift as heavy as you can and make sure you get enough protein to maintain whatever muscle you do have. Judging from your weight and your experience I would say that you could build some decent muscle while still losing weight.

Don't drop the calories too low though. Once you get your body fat to where you want it then start a good, clean, slow bulk

Excalibuitar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Excalibuitar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Excalibuitar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Excalibuitar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Excalibuitar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Excalibuitar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Excalibuitar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Excalibuitar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Excalibuitar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Excalibuitar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Excalibuitar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is from 3 years ago.

Originally Posted by Excalibuitar View Post
    This is from 3 years ago.
    I'm guessing that kid up there was searching dbz topics.... Wasted all that typing for nothing

sirprem89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Rambro69 View Post
    I'm guessing that kid up there was searching dbz topics.... Wasted all that typing for nothing
    Who know's, maybe the kid already started working on it and got buff. Perhaps hes in the hyperbolic time chamber as we speak, but we should keep the thread going. I know when I started, and even to this day, its still my goal. DBZ probably targeted bodybuilding at such a crazy rate for ppl in our generation (toonami). W/o it, there would be less ppl in the gym. But I think one of the biggest things for goku is his definition in arms. The shoulder, to the bi's and massive tri's. I completely agree with you though, its a slow and steady race. Same for Goku!

UzzYBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump