John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

advertising....everyone has advice....what about examples??

everyone has advice about how to and how not to advertise. Well, how about examples of YOUR ads instead?

if u have any flyers or online ads or websites post em up and lets see whats up with them.

and yes, I plan to shamelessly "borrow" any ideas that seem useable. But I also just want to see how good others peoples stuff is since mine always gets bagged on.
    "Humility comes before honor"

nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by John Prophet View Post
    everyone has advice about how to and how not to advertise. Well, how about examples of YOUR ads instead?

if u have any flyers or online ads or websites post em up and lets see whats up with them.

and yes, I plan to shamelessly "borrow" any ideas that seem useable. But I also just want to see how good others peoples stuff is since mine always gets bagged on.
    The following is a flyer Bally Total Fitness first let me put up. I got about 6 clients in a month, and I put it all over the gym, and on the cars in the parking lot.
    Attached Images
    I would've lied if I told you this was easy.

Check out my tumblr: http://nickmanzoni.tumblr.com/

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    my congrats on that one. Thats one key for me, I dont have that low bodyfat yet so I cant be AGRESSIVE with my ads.

frankly, when they see a decent body like that, they arent even going to take in the words, lol...but as long as they get that contact # its all good.

how much cardio u doing to maintain that?

what would I have done differently?? blue jeans all the way, lol. Not that I am worried about my legs....but the whole "man in a bikini" thing is fine for onstage, but a little odd otherwise (this is southern Va, lol)

I will bend the red nail. mydamnself's Avatar
    mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is my website
    http://www.averagetoelite.com
    Youtube page
    http://www.youtube.com/jordanvezina
    Yelp reviews
    http://www.yelp.com/biz/average-to-e...ms-palo-alto-2
    Blog
    http://averagetoelite.blogspot.com

All of these have either gotten me clients or helped.

BTW John, if you're in the VA area and have any interest in kettlebells Senior RKC Dave Whitley is coming out to Western VA to do a workshop soon.
    Check out his website here http://www.irontamer.com/
    And check out this youtube video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcwGX....com/home.html
    Very knowledgeable guy and well worth the time.
    Last edited by mydamnself; 06-01-2008 at 11:06 AM.
    RKC Instructor
    ---
    Turkish Get Up- 100 lbs.
    5 minute 32 kilo kettlebell snatch test- 68 reps.
    Pistol- 40 kg.
    20 60D nails and 10 Gr2 bolts bent in 20 minutes.
    ---
    I don't haunt this forum. If you say something and I don't reply, I'm not here. If it's important, PM me.

www.averagetoelite.com

Originally Posted by mydamnself View Post
    This is my website
    http://www.averagetoelite.com
    Youtube page
    http://www.youtube.com/jordanvezina
    Yelp reviews
    http://www.yelp.com/biz/average-to-e...ms-palo-alto-2
    Blog
    http://averagetoelite.blogspot.com

All of these have either gotten me clients or helped.

BTW John, if you're in the VA area and have any interest in kettlebells Senior RKC Dave Whitley is coming out to Western VA to do a workshop soon.

actually I do, I actually bought 2 kbells planning to incorporate them into clients training. of course I havent incorporated them into my own training yet lol. I bought a tiny 15lber and a 35lber.

I might check that out

Originally Posted by nickmanzoni View Post
    The following is a flyer Bally Total Fitness first let me put up. I got about 6 clients in a month, and I put it all over the gym, and on the cars in the parking lot.

btw, how much did it cost to put that together? Did u make it yorself or have an agency do it? did u pay for a pro photographer?

oh sheet, I spoke too soon. $200 for preregister or $300 late register??? not remotely possible for me to lay out that kind of cash for a seminar, lol.

mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's where I've got a bit of an edge, I've done web design in the past so I did it all myself. Something you might do is try to find a web designer who wants to get in shape and then offer to trade training for a site. A good website makes all the difference in the world. I'm going to PM you regarding the kettlebells.
    RKC Instructor
    ---
    Turkish Get Up- 100 lbs.
    Pistol- 40 kg.
    ---
    I don't haunt this forum. If you say something and I don't reply, I'm not here. If it's important, PM me.

www.averagetoelite.com

That's where I've got a bit of an edge, I've done web design in the past so I did it all myself.
    thats what makes it hard. I have made all my own flyers, biz cards etc. I just DONT have the cash to lay out for this stuff. Problem being, the do it yourself stuff never looks that great even though it took u hours to do. Its frustrating to have to be an expert in like 20 different fields when all u want to do is train people. You have to be a marketer and salesman before u even see a client...then you have to damn near be a psychiatrist to help half of them

TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Suprising how far a well done buisness card can go..
    reps4life: Ayudha

brb OGC'in

Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TeddyTank View Post
    Suprising how far a well done buisness card can go..
    Would it be a jackass move to create many business cards and pass them out to "strangers," such as at parties, at the gym, etc.?

Maybe leave a few on cars
    If life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS

ISSA Certified CFT

nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100)
    btw, how much did it cost to put that together? Did u make it yorself or have an agency do it? did u pay for a pro photographer?
    It was a time for photo type shoot. He wanted to build his portfolio and I needed this done. I had my brother do photoshop, he's a wiz at that stuff, took him 15 mins to get it looking like I wanted.

Free photo+free photoshop= thousands of dollars in clients.
    I would've lied if I told you this was easy.

Check out my tumblr: http://nickmanzoni.tumblr.com/

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You might want to get actual permission before you get too free with your "borrowing" so someone doesn't sue you right into receivership.

Where are actual examples of "your stuff" that you feel always gets bagged on?
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

Whats good for lower abs? kserajuddin's Avatar
    kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yo mydamnself your blog's the shcnizzel -
    I found it when I was researching Steve Cotter for an interview -
    I actually quoted you indirectly, with how you called Steve "the man" -
    I mentioned that when we spoke -
    Belated reps -
    "Do what you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life" - either Confucius or the Dalai Lama - I get them confused -

Originally Posted by kserajuddin View Post
    yo mydamnself your blog's the shcnizzel -
    I found it when I was researching Steve Cotter for an interview -
    I actually quoted you indirectly, with how you called Steve "the man" -
    I mentioned that when we spoke -
    Belated reps -
    Thanks. Is the interview up yet?
    RKC Instructor
    ---
    Turkish Get Up- 100 lbs.
    Pistol- 40 kg.
    ---

www.averagetoelite.com

Whats good for lower abs? kserajuddin's Avatar
    kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah, right here:
    http://super-trainer.com/step-your-g...ttlebell-king/
    He dropped some serious knowledge in it -
    "Do what you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life" - either Confucius or the Dalai Lama - I get them confused -