girlymissjulie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A treatment that TRULY heals stretch marks!!!

I honestly thought that my stretch marks were just something I was going to have to live with forever....my many badges of motherhood, but I am so thrilled to be wrong!! I actually found a way to heal them, for real!! I can't believe the difference already - I'm so excited!! My stretch marks were very old, transparent ridges and I've been watching the ridges slowly fill in and smooth out! My remedy has been a combination of things I had heard of that were said to help stretch marks and I figured putting them together would be even better!

My first weapon is a 1mm dermaroller (if your stretch marks are really deep, you might want to get a 1.5mm) - and this thing is a little weapon indeed! Don't believe them when they say that using this thing just feels like a tickle - it's painful, not like childbirth pain or anything, but certainly NOT a tickle! But no pain, no gain!! And the pain is so worth it! A great place to get your dermaroller would be dermaroller-planet.com, they have a lot of great information on their site about the dermaroller too or you can find a great deal on one through ebay.

My second weapon is a combination of essential oils: helichrysum & sage in hazelnut & rose hip. The kind of helichrysum you use makes ALL the difference! You do not want to scrimp and go cheap on it or you will not see the same results. It's not cheap, but again, no pain, no gain - this stuff is like a magic potion! The website I got my helichrysum from (as well as the hazelnut & rose hip oils) is naturesgift.com/essential/descriptionh-l.htm. This is the best helichysum you can buy and delivers the best healing power. The potion is 2oz hazelnut oil, 2 oz rose hip oil, 2ml helichysum oil and 2 ml sage oil.

My third weapon has been vitamins. I always take Juice Plus vegetable capsules, fruit capsules and orchard capsules, as well as Vitamin C, and fish oil, but I added a vitamin by Olay designed to improve your skin and I've been drinking Sambazon Acai Berry powder in green tea. The claims that the Acai berry will aid in weight loss are a joke - I tried it for that about a year ago and saw zero results, but I do remember the extremely positive effects it had on my skin, so I decided to start drinking it again when I began this.

My fourth weapon is any lotion designed to promote skin healing and regeneration - Palmers Cocoa Butter formula is great and I would use it if I could, but I can't because it contains gluten, so I use Gold Bond Ultimate Healing with Shea Butter. This last lotion is just to keep your skin moisturized between treatments. Here's my treatment regimen:

In the morning, I roll the dermaroller over the parts of my body that have the stretch marks. I then apply my essential oil potion and rub it in really well. I let that soak in unclothed for at least an hour and then I rub on the lotion. I also apply the lotion again in the afternoon. In the evening, I apply the essential oils again, let soak in and then apply the lotion right before I go to bed. I do the dermaroller treatments 5 days a week and for the 2 healing days I still apply the essential oils and lotion morning and night.

When you are using the dermaroller it is really important to not let those parts of your body get any sun/tanning bed exposure. If you must be in the sun, wear sunscreen! You should give your skin about a week of no treatments to heal before exposing it to sun again. This has been the hardest part for me - I'm actually taking a week off this week so I can use my tanning bed next week, get caught up with my color (can't be too light in the summer!) and then begin treatments again. Even on this week off, I have still noticed my stretch marks fading as my skin continues to renew and heal itself!

This treatment really does work!! You WILL see results even after the first week and the longer you do it, the better results you will get. The dermaroller has actually been found to give better and safer results than laser treatment on stretch marks and if you need any convincing on the healing powers of the helichysum oil, you can read more about it on the website link above or do a google search - you will find many testimonials to this magic oil. An amazing combination these are turning out to be!!

MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Would getting a derma-roller be worth it, in your estimation? I've just been using some OTC stretch mark cream (for about a week) and I'm curious if perhaps I should use something else in conjunction. If I don't tan, I have a few noticeable stretch marks on my abs (talk about the worst place to get them!) that I am trying to get rid of.

Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you have any before and after pics of YOUR stretchmarks?

rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have tons of stretchmarks everywhere...upper arms, hips, on breasts, on torso sides...and about 5 white lines on my tummy (not much there, but still)...all because of having been obese. They're all white...they're not deep...but still visible under bright lights. They were alot deeper a few years ago when I first lost all the weight. I started supplementing on zinc (helped with my acne and general skin health), epo, fish oil and vit C...I still take those supplements, when I stop taking Zinc for over a week, zits start appearing on my face, but they hardly ever appear when I'm on it...anyways, I'm too lazy to moisturize my body daily these days but a couple years ago I was massaging my stretchmarks daily with regular baby lotion and exfoliating three times a week...it helped fade them and the skin's alot smoother, no ridges or wrinkles when I try to 'bunch up' the stretchmarked skin.

I'm thinking it's the massaging action that's helping them heal rather than the moisturizer being applied, also the exfoliating in the shower helped, and I would exfoliate vigorously till the skin turns pinkish to get the blood circulating (no its not painful).

I would love to be able to get the white streaks to darken to blend with my skin tone...tanning only makes the stretchmarks stand out more.

I'd love to try out your suggestion with the dermaroller and essential oils though! How much does the derma roller cost? Has your treatment helped darken the white streak to a skin tone color?

Originally Posted by MetaFitX23 View Post
    Would getting a derma-roller be worth it, in your estimation? I've just been using some OTC stretch mark cream (for about a week) and I'm curious if perhaps I should use something else in conjunction. If I don't tan, I have a few noticeable stretch marks on my abs (talk about the worst place to get them!) that I am trying to get rid of.
    You should defeinitely add the dermaroller!! Use it before you put on the cream you bought, it will not only stimulate collagen production, but it will provide little "channels" for the cream to get down into your skin and really do some magic!

Originally Posted by Bluelinersgirl View Post
    Do you have any before and after pics of YOUR stretchmarks?
    I was going to wait and take some pictures after a couple more weeks of treatments so the result is really dramatic :-) I guess I could take some now though just to show what it has done so far. I'll post some to my profile this week.

Originally Posted by rainy_daze View Post
    I have tons of stretchmarks everywhere...upper arms, hips, on breasts, on torso sides...and about 5 white lines on my tummy (not much there, but still)...all because of having been obese. They're all white...they're not deep...but still visible under bright lights. They were alot deeper a few years ago when I first lost all the weight. I started supplementing on zinc (helped with my acne and general skin health), epo, fish oil and vit C...I still take those supplements, when I stop taking Zinc for over a week, zits start appearing on my face, but they hardly ever appear when I'm on it...anyways, I'm too lazy to moisturize my body daily these days but a couple years ago I was massaging my stretchmarks daily with regular baby lotion and exfoliating three times a week...it helped fade them and the skin's alot smoother, no ridges or wrinkles when I try to 'bunch up' the stretchmarked skin.

I'm thinking it's the massaging action that's helping them heal rather than the moisturizer being applied, also the exfoliating in the shower helped, and I would exfoliate vigorously till the skin turns pinkish to get the blood circulating (no its not painful).

I would love to be able to get the white streaks to darken to blend with my skin tone...tanning only makes the stretchmarks stand out more.

I'd love to try out your suggestion with the dermaroller and essential oils though! How much does the derma roller cost? Has your treatment helped darken the white streak to a skin tone color?
    The exfoliating definitely does wonders because it stimulates skin reguvenation! Always a good habit to get into when you're in the shower! :-)

The dermaroller varies in cost depending on what you get. I bought the less expensive ZGTS "disposable" dermaroller which is good for 20-30 treatments, depending on how much rolling you do per treatment - I wasn't sure if it was going to work or if I would like it, so I didn't want to spend a bunch of money at first. It has worked great!

The treatments so far seem to be reversing the stages of my stretch marks. When I began, I had the white ridges and after the first week I noticed that the ridges were getting less deep and were starting to take on a color. I then took a week off of the treatments and this whole week I still saw my skin improving with everyday! I can't believe how filled in the ridges are now - they are almost completely filled in already! I can still see lines, they are a light color now, but I know when I start treatments again, they will continue to disappear.

I am truly amazed at the difference that these treatments have done in such a short amount of time! I was sooooo skeptical, having tried a million different things over the years to get rid of these pesky stretch marks and I still can't believe that I actually found something that is finally working!!

rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That's awesome...I'll have to think about it though...maybe save some money first...and I'll wait to hear more from you...I've heard of rose hip oil my mom uses it on her face, and it makes her skin look glow-y....worked better on her than any over-priced department brand face creams.

Exfoliating in the shower definitely does improve the stretchmarks but I guess the key is actually taking the time to really scrub those areas enough to get blood circulating there that's why the skin has to turn pinkish...but most body scrubs out there aren't 'gritty' enough, especially those yummy smelling ones ...St. Ives Apricot scrub (the original) is great though...and it's cheap...it's gritty enough and doesn't dissolve on your skin while you're scrubbing like salt scrubs or sugar scrubs.

Candy98 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candy98 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candy98 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candy98 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candy98 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candy98 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candy98 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candy98 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Hi does this truly work for all battling with stretch marks . Did it comple

[QUOTE=girlymissjulie;377328221]I honestly thought that my stretch marks were just something I was going to have to live with forever....my many badges of motherhood, but I am so thrilled to be wrong!! I actually found a way to heal them, for real!! I can't believe the difference already - I'm so excited!! My stretch marks were very old, transparent ridges and I've been watching the ridges slowly fill in and smooth out! My remedy has been a combination of things I had heard of that were said to help stretch marks and I figured putting them together would be even better!

My first weapon is a 1mm dermaroller (if your stretch marks are really deep, you might want to get a 1.5mm) - and this thing is a little weapon indeed! Don't believe them when they say that using this thing just feels like a tickle - it's painful, not like childbirth pain or anything, but certainly NOT a tickle! But no pain, no gain!! And the pain is so worth it! A great place to get your dermaroller would be dermaroller-planet.com, they have a lot of great information on their site about the dermaroller too or you can find a great deal on one through ebay.

My second weapon is a combination of essential oils: helichrysum & sage in hazelnut & rose hip. The kind of helichrysum you use makes ALL the difference! You do not want to scrimp and go cheap on it or you will not see the same results. It's not cheap, but again, no pain, no gain - this stuff is like a magic potion! The website I got my helichrysum from (as well as the hazelnut & rose hip oils) is naturesgift.com/essential/descriptionh-l.htm. This is the best helichysum you can buy and delivers the best healing power. The potion is 2oz hazelnut oil, 2 oz rose hip oil, 2ml helichysum oil and 2 ml sage oil.

My third weapon has been vitamins. I always take Juice Plus vegetable capsules, fruit capsules and orchard capsules, as well as Vitamin C, and fish oil, but I added a vitamin by Olay designed to improve your skin and I've been drinking Sambazon Acai Berry powder in green tea. The claims that the Acai berry will aid in weight loss are a joke - I tried it for that about a year ago and saw zero results, but I do remember the extremely positive effects it had on my skin, so I decided to start drinking it again when I began this.

My fourth weapon is any lotion designed to promote skin healing and regeneration - Palmers Cocoa Butter formula is great and I would use it if I could, but I can't because it contains gluten, so I use Gold Bond Ultimate Healing with Shea Butter. This last lotion is just to keep your skin moisturized between treatments. Here's my treatment regimen:

Hi ,I have stretch marks and I hate them me and my sister have been searching for a accurate solution. Did this acturally completly get rid of them or just fade them a bit ,would this work for me or do you have to have special skin for it and how long did you have your for before you started treating them and if you did completly get rid of them how long did it take and do you know any people that have tried this and has worked for them also how bad we're yours thanks

Candy98 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candy98 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candy98 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candy98 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candy98 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candy98 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candy98 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candy98 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    [QUOTE=Candy98;1018557313]
    Originally Posted by girlymissjulie View Post
    I honestly thought that my stretch marks were just something I was going to have to live with forever....my many badges of motherhood, but I am so thrilled to be wrong!! I actually found a way to heal them, for real!! I can't believe the difference already - I'm so excited!! My stretch marks were very old, transparent ridges and I've been watching the ridges slowly fill in and smooth out! My remedy has been a combination of things I had heard of that were said to help stretch marks and I figured putting them together would be even better!

Hi ,I have stretch marks and I hate them me and my sister have been searching for a accurate solution. Did this acturally completly get rid of them or just fade them a bit ,would this work for me or do you have to have special skin for it and how long did you have your for before you started treating them and if you did completly get rid of them how long did it take and do you know any people that have tried this and has worked for them also how bad we're yours thanks

JLO88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLO88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLO88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLO88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLO88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLO88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLO88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLO88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLO88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLO88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLO88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Calendula oil saved me.
    Jessie Lee

RRV2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRV2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRV2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRV2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRV2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRV2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRV2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRV2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRV2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRV2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRV2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just use Vitamin E oil and salt exfoliate.
    If I had an hour every day to wait for the oils to permeate my skin....maybe when my 4 kids are older.

Nadjal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nadjal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nadjal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nadjal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nadjal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nadjal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nadjal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nadjal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nadjal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nadjal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nadjal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RRV2 View Post
    I just use Vitamin E oil and salt exfoliate.
    If I had an hour every day to wait for the oils to permeate my skin....maybe when my 4 kids are older.
    Lol you got THAT right!! I barely have time to fit in my gym sessions, never mind waiting for something to permeate without actually coordinating homework or making dinner (a bit awkward while naked ). Sounds great though, I've not tried anything yet to get rid of my stretch marks so far.

barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You have to apply stretch mark removable cream that reduces the appearance of marks. As well as makes your skin soft, smooth and clear.

http://www.thebeautyinsiders.com/pre...ark-cream.html

born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    subbing...not sure how true this is, I'm open to trying anything depending on daily time commitment, I've managed to change mine as much as its going too at this point...4 of my kids were over 10 lbs, and no matter what I do there is loose skin that I know will eventually result in a tummy tuck (not fat, but actual skin that will not retract, I hate it.)
    ~ Christie ~
    Military vet, and working mama to a troop

Nutrition fanatic/ISSA CPT

"NEVER give up, NEVER stop, NEVER QUIT!!" " GET IT GIRL!"

Andie1821 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My stretch marks

I am currently 8 and a half months pregnant and I have gotten the worst case of stretch marks possible. After I have the baby my marks will still be fresh. Would using the derma roller make a difference or be bad if they are new and fresh or is it best for them to heal first

Brian2916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi there, i´ve been going to the gym for some years now. and honestly never ever did i care about stretch marks till i saw i saw my columbian girlfriend creaming agianst them. now i really can understand women especially women with darker skin where they appear larger. anyway she since she is sharing her fantastic spanish cream by danaefabiene with me i´ve noticed that the ones i had are way lighter and could not find any new one on my shoulders and arms, where my stretch marks usually come up.

Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Link to buy? Guys get them too lol

Have some on hips and like obliques cause I shot up from like 4ft to 6'3 within a summer

Have light ones on biceps and really bad ones around traps and shoulders looks like a lion clawed me lol

sofia1111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi! This is really useful information, thank you so much! I recently purchased the 0.5 and 1.5 derma roller, now I just have to get the necessary oils and supplementation.

Have you managed to completely get rid of your scars in the end?

knshah29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advice on stretch marks

Hi there, I really have very bad stretch marks on my tummy because of pregnancy. I wanted to know, has these methods really healed your stretch marks? And if yes, within how much time? Can you personally send me before and after pictures?

tallulahbelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm glad I read this. I just bought a 1.5mm dermaroller as I have both stretch marks and loose skin to contend with. Hopefully it'll work on tightening up the skin as well? Before and after pictures would be great!

sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I heard someone mention this, but I had no idea that the derma roller could be this effective. I am saving this post and following your instructions. Thanks!

Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Andie1821 View Post
    I am currently 8 and a half months pregnant and I have gotten the worst case of stretch marks possible. After I have the baby my marks will still be fresh. Would using the derma roller make a difference or be bad if they are new and fresh or is it best for them to heal first
    Buy a large container of the highly (water) soluble, powdered L-Ascorbic Acid (Vit C powder) from your health food store. Apply about 1/4 teaspoon to each area (ie., each leg, abdomen, etc) when skin is damp-I usually do this after a bath, at night. Rub it and add a little more water, if needed, until it is absorbed. Do this every night and you will see the stretch marks fade to tiny white lines. Vit C also builds new collagen, tightens and brightens skin. I use it on my face, neck and hands as well.

Best to do at night, then wear ratty sweats to bed and cover your pillow case with a towel because it can stain, leaving a yellow tinge on clothing. Totally worth it, I look 10 years younger than my actual age.

Don't waste your money on expensive serums, they typically only contain 10%-12% Vit. C, while the powder is 100% undiluted ascorbic acid.
    Under Construction.

CherylCorey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CherylCorey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CherylCorey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CherylCorey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CherylCorey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CherylCorey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CherylCorey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CherylCorey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CherylCorey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CherylCorey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CherylCorey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love Dermalmd Stretch Mark Cream, I used it daily before and after my son was born and was so happy with how fast my stretch marks faded! I didn't have too many stretch marks but the ones I did have were pretty visible and daily use of this kept my skin moisturized and soft and before I knew it the stretch marks were less noticeable, 9 months later I can no longer see my pregnancy stretch marks!

LilyWhite45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CherylCorey View Post
    I love Dermalmd Stretch Mark Cream, I used it daily before and after my son was born and was so happy with how fast my stretch marks faded! I didn't have too many stretch marks but the ones I did have were pretty visible and daily use of this kept my skin moisturized and soft and before I knew it the stretch marks were less noticeable, 9 months later I can no longer see my pregnancy stretch marks!
    Seriously dermalmd work great for my stubborn stretch mark.