bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why do people hit defenseless animals?

I know it is a stupid question, but man why get a pet to then abuse it?

Yesterday, I had just finished waxing my car went to go for a cruise, I see man maybe late 40's early 50's, come out of the house next to mine. He is walking a Yorkie and out of nowhere he kicks the dog right across the ribs so hard the dog was lifted off the ground and screamed in pain. Then while walking him he kept yanking on the leash so hard he was nearly dragging the poor dog.

Thought about calling like a pet place where they handle abusive behavior towards animal, but I thought maybe they aren't going to do anything.

Before anyone says why didn't I say anything to him, I had an incident not so long ago and I have to be real kool or I wont be around much so I can't afford to get into any altercations.
    On the list for Bannukah

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Proly his wifes dog and hes resentful.
    Most people abuse as a form of control, when they have none of their own.
    But if you see it continue, if you cant step up then you need to notify those who can.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Call these guys. They're near you.

http://www .nytimes.com/2008/08/24/nyregion/thecity/24pet.html
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

SoulCatcher78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoulCatcher78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoulCatcher78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoulCatcher78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoulCatcher78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoulCatcher78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoulCatcher78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoulCatcher78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoulCatcher78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoulCatcher78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoulCatcher78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Proly his wifes dog and hes resentful.
    But if you see it continue, if you cant step up then you need to notify those who can.
    It's the same reason people are @sshats to folks who work in a service industry...they have no control in their own lives to they excercise their aggression on someone who isn't expected to be able to fight back. I see it all the time in restaurants where the server is stuck taking the abuse...just remember you don't see your food being prepared, lol.

It's really sad with pets (no PETA) who will come back for attention even if it's negative.

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Report the sick sob!!!!!!!!!

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SoulCatcher78 View Post
    It's the same reason people are @sshats to folks who work in a service industry...they have no control in their own lives to they excercise their aggression on someone who isn't expected to be able to fight back. I see it all the time in restaurants where the server is stuck taking the abuse...just remember you don't see your food being prepared, lol.

It's really sad with pets (no PETA) who will come back for attention even if it's negative.
    Yep, that's how it was when my family had a place in the food court of a mall in an inner city. They are a nobody at work and are told what to do so when they are "the customer" they abuse the shxt out of it.

My dad's a man of honor and never took shxt from anyone so he came close beating the crap out of a bunch of people before... they'd always act like tough guys but in the end, they'd always end up backing down.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

All my PRs are history HoustonTXMuscle's Avatar
    HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    One of my daughters works for Corridor Rescue. What you describe pales in comparison to the stories that I hear almost every other day. I'd imagine that what he does to the animal at home or in the privacy of his backyard is worse. Agree with others that if you continue to witness his actions you need to contact some group that can step in.
    Inactivity Kills!!!

My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140991491 Age is NOT an acceptable excuse.

Played with dinosaurs as a child. Back then everyone was thin; it was a matter of out-running the raptors or being one of their meals.

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wouldnt be able to control my temper if I had witnessed that. He'd be on the floor picking up his teeth

edit: just realised I was in O/35misc. Not there yet!
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hear you man, so many things you want to do, but usually its best to have the law on YOUR side for the best solution. Best weapon in this situation is a video camera. Tape that bastard doing it on several occasions, then when you call the police, they are more likely to press charges as you have hard irrefutable evidence proving the crime.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    ^^ this

that's a sad story, bh.

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    ...Tape that bastard doing it on several occasions, then when you call the police, they are more likely to press charges as you have hard irrefutable evidence proving the crime.
    This, except for the "several occasions" part. I couldn't bear to see something like that more than once without doing something about it. I'd get it on video just once and go straight to the nearest Police station and show them.
    Overweight and arrogant

MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I came in almost ready to defend 'hitting' an animal but then realized you weren't exaggerating! Kicking a dog is ground for an ass-beating!

I should have known you wouldn't be so dramatic as to call spanking a dog on the ass 'hitting a defenseless animal' though but there are plenty around that would so it's hard to tell sometimes.

Threadweaver- Psyche Hero hochspeyer's Avatar
    hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post

Yesterday, I had just finished waxing my car went to go for a cruise, I see man maybe late 40's early 50's, come out of the house next to mine. He is walking a Yorkie and out of nowhere he kicks the dog right across the ribs so hard the dog was lifted off the ground and screamed in pain. Then while walking him he kept yanking on the leash so hard he was nearly dragging the poor dog.

Thought about calling like a pet place where they handle abusive behavior towards animal, but I thought maybe they aren't going to do anything.

Before anyone says why didn't I say anything to him, I had an incident not so long ago and I have to be real kool or I wont be around much so I can't afford to get into any altercations.
    You should call. Dude is a weiner.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Same reason men hit women. They are insecure, inadequate, unhappy and worthless human beings that offer no real value to anyone. They know they suck so they take out the hatred they have on their worthless lives on something/someone that won't fight back (usually). But that's just a guess.
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Same reason men hit women. They are insecure, inadequate, unhappy and worthless human beings that offer no real value to anyone. They know they suck so they take out the hatred they have on their worthless lives on something/someone that won't fight back (usually). But that's just a guess.
    ^^^^^^^^^^This 100%
    No Bull$hit or E-Stats

http://www.iron-sanctuary.com/forums/index.php

Rep 9 Crew

Journal; http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124422421

***Ov35 Danger Face Warrior***

Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000)
    MAYBE he thinks that's how he's supposed to 'train' his dog to walk properly?

Seriously, people get bad advice, or totally misapply advice and you get things like what you saw.

For example, the popular Caesar Milan does that little foot 'kick' thing to train dogs to walk. But he doesn't KICK the dog, it's a light tap with the foot which would NEVER cause pain.

TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Abuse of the innocents, e.g., children, animals, infirmed, etc., galls me much more than a shoulder bump or fronting. I'm more prone to stop and confront an animal abuser than anyone else. Good to restrain yourself this time and hopefully Yorkie karma will take a bite out of this fool.
    Be well and breathe deep.

Threadweaver- Psyche Hero hochspeyer's Avatar
    hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This needs to be linked to the AZ police story.

Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This thread is a major disappointment.

Of all the threads that you post John about beating the **** out of people over the strangest things and then you let this b'strd walk clean?????

What are you nuts????

OMG!!! ~Srsly?

Why didn't you do SOMETHING!!!!?????

My first rescue dog came to the centre after a member of the public was witnessing someone doing the very same to him when he was a 15 week old pup.

There was no altercation. Jo Public went up to the abuser and took the dog off him - told him to contact the police if he wanted the dog back.

The dog then had 15 years with me and my hubby.

This was the time to act and get angry... not at some fecking stupid rims that were late in being delivered.

Grrr.... rant over!
    Last edited by Whatanejit; 06-18-2011 at 05:45 AM.
    -------------------------------------------------

Dee

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lot of that going around.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

In georgia you call 911. That's a felony.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    One day last summer I went to court to pay a ticket and there was some douche on trial there who had left his dog in the car while he was in the mall. Somebody called 911 and Animal Control came out and busted his ass. They said the outside temperature that day was 96, and the temp inside the car was 150!

He tried crying to the judge with some sad story about his brother dying and blah blah blah.. The judge was having none of it though. Straight up $500 fine and told him to find a new home for the dog.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Now if we could only put that type of punishment on those who do the same thing to their kids.....
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.