gurpalsingh is on a distinguished road. (+10) gurpalsingh is on a distinguished road. (+10) gurpalsingh is on a distinguished road. (+10) gurpalsingh is on a distinguished road. (+10) gurpalsingh is on a distinguished road. (+10) gurpalsingh is on a distinguished road. (+10) gurpalsingh is on a distinguished road. (+10) gurpalsingh is on a distinguished road. (+10) gurpalsingh is on a distinguished road. (+10) gurpalsingh is on a distinguished road. (+10) gurpalsingh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Matrix Lean Mass XT - any good?

http://www.supplementcentre.com/Prod...an-Mass-XT.asp

Hey, I was basicaly looknig for something that has a very high calorie count. I am just looking to gain weight at the moment. How does the above link look? Anyone tried it. The reason why i am thining of this is cos it doesnt contain egg and thats good for me cos i dont have egg. and teh whey is vegetarain too. so all good.

The basics:

Lean Mass XT Amount Per Serving (with whole milk)

K cals/K: 1,000k cals
    Protein: 50g
    Fat:
    - Of which are saturates 10.4g (From the Milk)
    - Polyunsaturated Fat: 18g
    - Omega-6: 2g
    - MCTs: 7g
    - Soya Lecithin: 1g
    Carbohydrates: 96.2g
    Fibre: 3g
    Sodium: 907mg
    Calcium: 1389mg

gurpalsingh is on a distinguished road. (+10) gurpalsingh is on a distinguished road. (+10) gurpalsingh is on a distinguished road. (+10) gurpalsingh is on a distinguished road. (+10) gurpalsingh is on a distinguished road. (+10) gurpalsingh is on a distinguished road. (+10) gurpalsingh is on a distinguished road. (+10) gurpalsingh is on a distinguished road. (+10) gurpalsingh is on a distinguished road. (+10) gurpalsingh is on a distinguished road. (+10) gurpalsingh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone? Thank you lots.

draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks fine but you would be better off economically just making your own gainer (whey protein, whole milk, peanut butter, oatmeal, olive oil, banana, etc) Your buying food with this gainer nothing magical...
    ACE Certified Personal Trainer
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS
    Hire me as your Online Personal Trainer!
    Visit www.InsaneAthlete.net
    twitter.com/insaneathlete - Follow us, we'll follow back!
    Youtube.com/insaneathletenet - Subscribe!

Hi thanks for response. Was looking for the quicker option of a supp because I dont have resources availble to make my own unfortunatley.

just seeing if any1 else can add to this thread? thanks

meatheadmedley is not very well liked. (-100) meatheadmedley is not very well liked. (-100) meatheadmedley is not very well liked. (-100) meatheadmedley is not very well liked. (-100) meatheadmedley is not very well liked. (-100) meatheadmedley is not very well liked. (-100) meatheadmedley is not very well liked. (-100) meatheadmedley is not very well liked. (-100) meatheadmedley is not very well liked. (-100) meatheadmedley is not very well liked. (-100) meatheadmedley is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by gurpalsingh View Post
    just seeing if any1 else can add to this thread? thanks
    Gurpalsingh, ive been using this product for the last 2 months and i must admit i have gained CONSIDERABLE mass! you must be sensible with it though. It is very easy to slip into the routine of "i cant be bothered to cook, ill have an XT shake instead". as long as your sensible it is a superb product.

it tastes great, it mixes great, it smells great, it does what it says on the tin.

on workout days i had one scoop of this, with ground almonds and 2 tbsp of olive oil and i was edging 800kcals. Very cost effective providing its still on offer. I paid £35 for a 6.8kg tub... im just about to buy my 2nd.

you cant go wrong enjoy
    unless you are crawling out, get back in there and push metal

meatheadmedley is not very well liked. (-100) meatheadmedley is not very well liked. (-100) meatheadmedley is not very well liked. (-100) meatheadmedley is not very well liked. (-100) meatheadmedley is not very well liked. (-100) meatheadmedley is not very well liked. (-100) meatheadmedley is not very well liked. (-100) meatheadmedley is not very well liked. (-100) meatheadmedley is not very well liked. (-100) meatheadmedley is not very well liked. (-100) meatheadmedley is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by meatheadmedley View Post
    Gurpalsingh, ive been using this product for the last 2 months and i must admit i have gained CONSIDERABLE mass! you must be sensible with it though. It is very easy to slip into the routine of "i cant be bothered to cook, ill have an XT shake instead". as long as your sensible it is a superb product.

it tastes great, it mixes great, it smells great, it does what it says on the tin.

on workout days i had one scoop of this, with ground almonds and 2 tbsp of olive oil and i was edging 800kcals. Very cost effective providing its still on offer. I paid £35 for a 6.8kg tub... im just about to buy my 2nd.

you cant go wrong enjoy
    PS. They claim 1000kcals per shake, but thats 2 scoops, and this are mothers of scoops. If you had 2 scoops of this (1000kcals with whole milk) you would need a spoon to scoop it out. I just have 1 - 2 shakes a day (1 scoop in each). You can easily make 1 scoop 7-900kcals with just adding a few ingredients (olive oil, oats, the usual simple additions) dont forget to lift as well! otherwise this sort of shake will just turn to fat.
    unless you are crawling out, get back in there and push metal

Originally Posted by meatheadmedley View Post
    PS. They claim 1000kcals per shake, but thats 2 scoops, and this are mothers of scoops. If you had 2 scoops of this (1000kcals with whole milk) you would need a spoon to scoop it out. I just have 1 - 2 shakes a day (1 scoop in each). You can easily make 1 scoop 7-900kcals with just adding a few ingredients (olive oil, oats, the usual simple additions) dont forget to lift as well! otherwise this sort of shake will just turn to fat.
    Thanks for the info mate. just bought it, and arrived today, so will see how it helps with mass gain. will take ur advice. cheers

ChizzyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChizzyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChizzyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ive been using this shake and im 15 it has help quite a lot, its fine that im using at this age right?

thankyou

ChizzyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChizzyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChizzyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    sorry for bringing up an old thread but i need to know if this will effect my growth (height) im am 15 year old

thanks

bump

bump

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jesus, yes its fine, however you should be eating whole food
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total