Page 63 of 142 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 4252
    Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thinking about it, my wisdom teeth was easy. Got all 4 removed and was having steak like 5 days after. My tonsils were the surgery I was thinking about; that wa awful.

Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    Thinking about it, my wisdom teeth was easy. Got all 4 removed and was having steak like 5 days after. My tonsils were the surgery I was thinking about; that wa awful.
    Surely you were allowed all the icecream you could eat afterwards?

Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really need some advice to study more effectively. I never developed a study habit so I'm assuming this is just something I have to work on.. Learning how to learn. I'm not stupid but I don't feel like I'm making the most of my time.

MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ko300zx View Post
    Go back and tell them it's not helping and ask for the good sheet.
    I should right? This stuff isn't working and is only making me feel worse

Originally Posted by DaBubzy View Post
    fo me, wisdom teeth was e-z. was good like 24 hours after, back to working & getting drunk

got perkeset or watever, would take one and drink like 5 beers and was all sorts of fouled up
    Lucky you. I still can't eat solid food that well and the left side of my face looks like someone punched me lol. It's all puffy

Originally Posted by Dre4 View Post
    Did you get both you lower and upper wisdoms taken out? Luckily I only got my bottoms taken out so I was only out of commission for a couple days before getting back in the gym. Got back to eating solid foods about 5 days later.
    I got all 4 taken out and all of them were impacted so they had to cut into my gums to remove them. Actually, the bottom right one was showing a little and I'm having no problem with that side, just the left for some reason. This stuff is no fun and I wanted to lift today so bad but with the way I'm feeling I don't think that's possible

I had chicken last night (day 2) and that was a horrible decision. Made my jaw super sore trying to chew it. I'm getting tired of GY and soup blaaah
    Patience, dedication, drive.

IG: @miscfit27

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156836923

DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Chuck2600 View Post
    I really need some advice to study more effectively. I never developed a study habit so I'm assuming this is just something I have to work on.. Learning how to learn. I'm not stupid but I don't feel like I'm making the most of my time.
    I had to teach myself how to learn when I first got to college. In high school it was easy, I was smart and went to a public school. came to college thinking i could do the same thing and wound up almost failing out freshman year. ended up with a 2.3 and some really pissed off parents. figured out how to learn again, and haven't made under a 3.75 in 4 semesters now

To me it was about learning to get organized. Sit down, figure out what the fuk you need to know, and do it. making sure you get an early start is key
    "Overtraining" - sponsoring fukarounditis & half a$sed workouts since 1991

"Its quite hard to hit Calories equal to macros." -LDNpeter

^This is why the Nutrition section can't have nice things.

"Look son, there comes a time in every man's life when he has to make a decision. Do you want to be big, powerful, jacked, yoked up, have women everywhere want you and men fear you . . . or do you want to do crossfit?"

miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MiscD, wait at least a week before lifting trust me! The pressure and strain can cause dry socket. You think you're hurting now? Dry socket is 10x worse than you're feeling now.

Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DaBubzy View Post
    I had to teach myself how to learn when I first got to college. In high school it was easy, I was smart and went to a public school. came to college thinking i could do the same thing and wound up almost failing out freshman year. ended up with a 2.3 and some really pissed off parents. figured out how to learn again, and haven't made under a 3.75 in 4 semesters now

To me it was about learning to get organized. Sit down, figure out what the fuk you need to know, and do it. making sure you get an early start is key
    Any particular methods, or do you just re write **** and read it over and over again?

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any particular methods, or do you just re write **** and read it over and over again?
    Find a study place - somewhere that I s free of distractions. I sometimes study at home, but it is rare because I'll get caught up in doing other things.

For actually studying my method is - take notes, type notes, repeatedly go over notes. By the end, I should be able to look at a word and immediately spout off the concept of the word. Straight memorization can work, but knowing the concept will be much more effective.

Use available resource from the class - if the teacher gives you a study guide then do it. If you need to make flash cards then do it. Repetition of the information is the real key and you have to find the best and most enjoyable way for you to do that

DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Find a study place - somewhere that I s free of distractions. I sometimes study at home, but it is rare because I'll get caught up in doing other things.

For actually studying my method is - take notes, type notes, repeatedly go over notes. By the end, I should be able to look at a word and immediately spout off the concept of the word. Straight memorization can work, but knowing the concept will be much more effective.

Use available resource from the class - if the teacher gives you a study guide then do it. If you need to make flash cards then do it. Repetition of the information is the real key and you have to find the best and most enjoyable way for you to do that
    What Lee said pretty much hits it on the head. My school offers a student lead type of tutoring service which is helpful as hell. I've found sometimes reading the book can help too if the teachers methods aren't my style.

Going to the library helps me a ton. Getting away from distractions, friends etc and focusing is important. In the back of our libraries we have personal desks that are like cubicles and are usually pretty quiet. for example, I had a test the other day and the teacher provided a list of topics. I downloaded it, added some space and took notes on each topic going through the notes from class. after making sure i was thorough, i studied the shyt out of that and straight merked the test

"Look son, there comes a time in every man's life when he has to make a decision. Do you want to be big, powerful, jacked, yoked up, have women everywhere want you and men fear you . . . or do you want to do crossfit?"

Yeah I study at my gfs because she is gone during the day. To many distractions at home and the library has nowhere private to go.

But what do I do for bio? I've done good on my two term tests but there is like double the amount of new info for the midterm as there was for the last term test. My prof takes the test material right off her slides but I still have like 200+ pages of slides, and like 20-30 diagrams to memorize.

texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah I study at my gfs because she is gone during the day. To many distractions at home and the library has nowhere private to go.

But what do I do for bio? I've done good on my two term tests but there is like double the amount of new info for the midterm as there was for the last term test. My prof takes the test material right off her slides but I still have like 200+ pages of slides, and like 20-30 diagrams to memorize.
    The only way I have ever studied is just repeatedly reading notes/textbooks or going over flashcards, over and over and over again. Seriously. It is mind numbingly boring but ridiculously effective. By the time the test comes around I can even recall where that particular bit of info was on a page, in a handout, etc. (oh i remember that it was next to that graph of x on the second page of that handout in the bottom left hand corner)

tl;dr read/go over **** until you physically can't anymore.
    Johns Hopkins '16

Originally Posted by texicus View Post
    The only way I have ever studied is just repeatedly reading notes/textbooks or going over flashcards, over and over and over again. Seriously. It is mind numbingly boring but ridiculously effective. By the time the test comes around I can even recall where that particular bit of info was on a page, in a handout, etc. (oh i remember that it was next to that graph of x on the second page of that handout in the bottom left hand corner)

tl;dr read/go over **** until you physically can't anymore.
    This more information means more studying. No real trick. You can chunk info together. Pages 1-30, learn them. Find a way to test if you know them. Once you feel comfortable move 30-60 , learn them and test it, but this time test 1-60. Rinse and repeat until you can go through the breadth of your info.

miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I also have a hard time studying or doing homework at home. I get distracted too easily playing with the dogs, wife, computer, tv. I get my best work done at work because my coworkers see me with my books and will only bother me if they have a pressing problem.

The only bad habit I have is cramming for tests the day before. It seems to be the only way I can remember the material.

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pop tarts sugar cookie, true to the name

MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by miacanesfan25 View Post
    MiscD, wait at least a week before lifting trust me! The pressure and strain can cause dry socket. You think you're hurting now? Dry socket is 10x worse than you're feeling now.
    Really? Thanks for the advice. I was going to wait a week anyway but then thought maybe I can get back to it sooner. Definitely don't want dry socket
    Patience, dedication, drive.

IG: @miscfit27

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156836923

Originally Posted by MiscDemeanor View Post
    Really? Thanks for the advice. I was going to wait a week anyway but then thought maybe I can get back to it sooner. Definitely don't want dry socket
    Yea, better safe than sorry. I had dry socket on one of the four wisdoms I had pulled and it could easily keep you out of the gym and pretty much out of life for even longer. It's not worth the risk.

Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm rather upset. My neck is really fukked up (I must have slept on it wrong) and i've barely been able to move it all day. I don't think i'll be able to lift tonight because of it. Le sigh.

texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gemuadrken View Post
    I'm rather upset. My neck is really fukked up (I must have slept on it wrong) and i've barely been able to move it all day. I don't think i'll be able to lift tonight because of it. Le sigh.
    stop making excuses, suck it up go and do something that doesn't too much involve neck/back movement

-leg presses
    -calf raises
    -bench
    -row with chest support

even if it's light you'll still feel good mayne
    Johns Hopkins '16

TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by texicus View Post
    stop making excuses, suck it up go and do something that doesn't too much involve neck/back movement

-leg presses
    -calf raises
    -bench
    -row with chest support

even if it's light you'll still feel good mayne
    agreed. get in and do something
    You are not a fragile ornament ready to collapse into an exhausted mass of goo simply because you squatted more than once in a 7-day week.

It'd be like preparing your entire life to bang 100 chicks in a row, getting tan, hitting the gym, making sure your hair looks right and reading the Kama Sutra, only to realize when you get there that you're gay and cannot get hard in the presence of women.

snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i had this today. still knocked out 10 sets of squats and 15 sets of bench on top of everything else. foam roll it and it helps .
    AAU World SJ Powerlifting Champion, 2014

Owner/Founder of StrongerYou Personal Training

BTK-no excuses

anonymous
    indian kosher meat buffet tomorrow solo before i pay a shiva call(kinda like a jewish wake....but not exactly) and go to the knicks game?

yes, first world problems

Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    indian kosher meat buffet tomorrow solo before i pay a shiva call(kinda like a jewish wake....but not exactly) and go to the knicks game?

yes, first world problems
    Billy Crystal will probably be there. He's a Jew. I think.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by miacanesfan25 View Post
    Billy Crystal will probably be there. He's a Jew. I think.
    mo****a is a clipper fan

knicks r bake

even if we lost to the poverty bulls tonight

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    son of a b!tch, my phone said its -19....

It's fking -32 with wind chill
    Seek truth and reason

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To squat or to pull?
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    brb in pain 5 days a week, i guess i wont be training anymore now.
    "There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. "
    Hippocrates

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT GROUP--♥♥--♥♥--

** GreekyBeth Appreciation Crew **

snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    To squat or to pull?
    be a man and squat.
    AAU World SJ Powerlifting Champion, 2014

Owner/Founder of StrongerYou Personal Training

BTK-no excuses

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    To squat or to pull?
    pull cause deadliftin is awesome

Originally Posted by Geoloop View Post
    brb in pain 5 days a week, i guess i wont be training anymore now.
    Couldnt even look straight forward bro. Had to keep my neck turned slightly to the right all day. Never had my neck that fukking soar before. I was hoping somebody would give me some magic solution to my fukked up neck so that I could go lift because I really fukking wanted to. It nearly caused me to stay home from work, an in 2 years of working I have not once called in sick to work., or missed work for any reason.

I have had these ****ty soar necks before, but never that bad. Still hurts like **** today but I would lift through it if there wasnt ~8 inches of snow with a layer of ice under it.

I cant imagine anything will keep me from the gym tomorrow though.

/rant

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by snrygo View Post
    be a man and squat.
    Both
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242