Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    xandelupo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xandelupo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xandelupo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xandelupo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xandelupo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xandelupo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xandelupo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xandelupo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xandelupo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xandelupo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xandelupo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up Cellucor NO-Extreme Review

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "N0 Extreme successfully boost nitric oxide from 7 different sources, one of those sources being a revolutionary breakthrough compound called NCG. NCG is an amino acid derivative that increases growth hormone levels and protein synthesis while drastically increasing nitric oxide.

N0 Extreme is also the first and only extremely potent pre-workout product not containing creatine. N0 Extreme increases carnosine through the use of carnosine pre-cursors, Beta Alinine and Histidine. Each dose provides an intense, sustainable boost of energy and focus geared to get you through your most grueling workouts. "

N0 Extreme was designed to be one of the first multi-faceted, extremely potent, pre-workout supplements in existence. This formulation is one of the first of many alternatives to a creatine-free supplement that is highly conducive to muscle growth, while obtaining comparable strength gains to creatine-containing products due to its generation of high ATP levels.

N0 Extreme utilizes nitric oxide boosting from seven different angles, provides carnosine precursors for maximizing ATP levels, supplies pre-workout branched-chain amino acids, and provides an energy boost unlike anything previously designed.

N0 Extreme is unique in the fact that it uses Arginine-AKG, Citrulline-Malate, and Ornithine-AKG to increase nitric oxide via the inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase (iNOS) enzyme at different time intervals. N0 Extreme also utilizes the endothelial NOS/constitutive NOS (eNOS/cNOS) enzyme in NO production via the use of Magnesium Tashinoate B (MTB). The amino acid derivative norvaline also helps prevent the breakdown of the body?s endogenous levels of Arginine (the direct precursor of NO). One of the newest NO-boosting compounds to enter the nutraceutical market, N-carbamylglutamate, is also infused into N0 Extreme, along with Cellucor?s first ever-designed Arginine-Picamilon compound. This combination of NO-enhancing agents induces unparalleled vascularity for strength and endurance.

Activating iNOS is accomplished via Arginine through the NO Cycle (i.e., Arginine -> Citrulline and NO OR -> Ornithine -> Citrulline -> Arginosuccinate OR Citrulline -> Arginine and diatomic oxygen -> Agmatine OR recirculation of Arginine through the cycle).

Arginine is a requirement for all nitric oxide production via the iNOS enzyme. The Arginine metabolite, Agmatine, also has vasodilating effects, but can inhibit iNOS as well. Using Citrulline and Ornithine provide additional Arginine precursors that become nitric oxide, and create a time-released effect due to the different biological conversions that must take place. "

Quick Facts:

-Increases Lean Muscle Mass
    -Induces Explosive Energy Surge
    -Promotes Muscle Hardness
    -Reveals Detailed Vascularity
    -Enhances Athletic Performance

Raw Ingredients:

-Arginine-AKG
    -N-carbamylglutamate (NCG)
    -Citrulline-Malate
    -Leucine
    -Beta-Alanine
    -Caffeine
    -Histidine
    -Ornithine-AKG
    -Isoleucine
    -Valine
    -Arginine-Picamilon
    -Norvaline
    -Theobromine
    -Magnesium Tashinoate B (MTB)
    -Methyltyramine
    -Methylsynephrine
    -Oxovanadium
    -Vinpocetine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgV_y0tc08c

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REVIEW:

Weight: 194lbs (currently)
    Height: 5'10
    Years Training: 4 1/2

I mainly tried this product because one of my good friends in the fitness industry had taken it and told me it was a solid legit product. I have taken several NO2 in the past, at first they are all good because the body has not been introduced to them, however as weeks went by the effects usually would diminish. This was not the case with NO-Zero Extreme, from day one I already felt a mental and physical pump and it lasted the entire package. Cellucor makes legit products and what I love about them is that on their site cellucor.com they have all the information regarding the product that you might want to know. Overall I loved No-Zero Extreme and would highly recommend it to everyone. I would also use this code when buying it (it saves some $$$ on the checkout):

Comp10133

Taste/Smell: 9.5/10- I got Fruit Punch flavor. Both the taste and the smell were pretty good. Unlike many supplements out there this one actually sticks to the flavor listed on the package, and it tastes pretty darn good actually!

Mixability: 9.5/10 - Very good mixability. It dissolved quickly! The products mixes very well with water, I haven't had any big chunks of anything laying around. Plus, since it tastes good it felt like I was drinking a cool aid or a refreshing drink.

Strength: 9/10 - The indications tell you to take the NO-Zero on an empty stomach; which I did do. You can start feeling it pretty quick, the caffeine and the addition of other ingredients definitely make the absorption pretty quick.

Pump: 8/10 - GREAT pumps! On Thursday I did Biceps and Back and I could definitely feel the blood rushing into my bi's. The vascularity was observable but because I am on my off season I couldn't see as much as I thought, but I knew it was working

Focus: 9/10 - Definitely helps out my focus on several training days. 35 min after taking it I would always feel it already circulating around my body and my mental focus was a lot more acute. Sometimes I feel lethargic during my training or sort of space out, with NO-Zero I definitely don't do that anymore.

Price: 7/10 - The price is definitely something that I thought was different from other NO2 products, however since I had used Comp10133 code it was a bit better. But you are definitely paying for quality here.

Overall: 9.5/10 - As far as NO-Zero Extreme from Cellucor I would highly recommend it from everyone. Even if you had tried other NO2 products and did not feel the effects I would recommend trying it because it truly does do what it says. The really cool thing about it is that Cellucor makes their products into packets, so you can take it anywhere you want and don't have to worry about taking the whole bottle with you. That is something really convenient. I would highly recommend taking it with M5-Extreme too, the feeling is insane. I'll have another review for the Cellucor M-5 Extreme.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by xandelupo; 03-26-2009 at 09:21 PM.

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You'll have to review what happens when you use a packet of each! That is my favorite by far!
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Ryno44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryno44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryno44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryno44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryno44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryno44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryno44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryno44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryno44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryno44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryno44 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    You'll have to review what happens when you use a packet of each! That is my favorite by far!
    That's my favorite thing to do... freaky pumps from taking one of each
    Perfection in any particulate is the only goal that can't be achieved, but I can damn well try.

Check out my Concret review:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135702631

Dr. Animal, OD, Natty Pro The_Animal11's Avatar
    The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree with your review on this one. NO Extreme is definitely a solid product. I was surprised when i tried it because i hadnt heard much about Cellucor before!
    WWJD-What Would Jesus Deadlift?

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Who Says I Can't Pack on Mass (my log)?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146406963

richbodyfit.com<--- awesome trainer and workout partner!

Dedicated Iron Disciple SuperSteveO's Avatar
    SuperSteveO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSteveO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSteveO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSteveO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSteveO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSteveO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSteveO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSteveO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSteveO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSteveO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSteveO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile Mix Both For Best Of Everything

Sugar and spice. All is Nice. Right. I mix the two products also and love the effects. Sometimes contractions and pumps are too extreme and I can't rest at night. I love that though!
    In the Gym...GO HARD or go Home

*Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NO Extreme Review

I like Cellucor a lot. I tried the M5 supplement back in the fall and saw good results. I just got the NO Extreme supplement today and loved it! Had great energy, focus, and endurance. I worked out for about an hour and a half before leaving for work. I still felt like I could have gone for another 40mins, it was that good. Awesome product, great company.
    -Ryan

"Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man but sooner or later the man who wins is the man who thinks he can."
    -Bruce Lee

MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by *Zeus* View Post
    I like Cellucor a lot. I tried the M5 supplement back in the fall and saw good results. I just got the NO Extreme supplement today and loved it! Had great energy, focus, and endurance. I worked out for about an hour and a half before leaving for work. I still felt like I could have gone for another 40mins, it was that good. Awesome product, great company.
    Well you will be happy to know that M5 is revamped, and Nzero has been tripled in actives

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=cellucor

Updated Nzero is ready to go!!
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well you will be happy to know that M5 is revamped, and Nzero has been tripled in actives

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=cellucor

Updated Nzero is ready to go!!
    Hey mike. i bought Nzero here from BB 2 weeks ago. Do i have the updated one or has it been just updated recently?

I think you got the newer version. Hit me up on PM, and let me know the amount per packet. Ill double check it for you.

youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think you got the newer version. Hit me up on PM, and let me know the amount per packet. Ill double check it for you.
    I checked my Nzero and its the same show on BB store right now. 6,871 MG per packet with the Proprietary Blend: 4,949mg.

tomms shoulders/legs day first thing in the morning 5am. Im gonna try stacking nzero with m5 tomm. I havent stacked these 2 yet. I tried 2 nzeros and this morning for cardio i stacked 1packer nzero with 1 d4 thermal shock. insane cardio and sweating. lol my whole body felt lighter and i had this huge buzz or euphoria all day at work.

*Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by youngkang View Post
    tomms shoulders/legs day first thing in the morning 5am. Im gonna try stacking nzero with m5 tomm. I havent stacked these 2 yet. I tried 2 nzeros and this morning for cardio i stacked 1packer nzero with 1 d4 thermal shock. insane cardio and sweating. lol my whole body felt lighter and i had this huge buzz or euphoria all day at work.
    I hear lots of people talking about stacking the NZero with the M5. What does this do to boost performance? I'm guessing that that the NO pump feeling is enhanced, but what about the lean mass vs. the mass in the m5? M5 has kre-alkalyn in it, so would it just defeat the purpose of the NZero by bulking up?
    -Ryan

"Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man but sooner or later the man who wins is the man who thinks he can."
    -Bruce Lee

crg68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crg68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crg68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crg68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crg68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crg68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crg68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crg68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crg68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crg68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crg68 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    whats the diference between m5 and no extreme

The major difference is that N0 extreme has no creatine, but rather things that increase lean mass gains, improve endurance, and help you cut up, and stay very lean.

M5 is your mass gainer, but the idea is that you gain lean, and maintain bodyfat instead of the old dirty bulk ( aka fatten up) and then cut.

Instead stay at 10%, and gain lean. Clean bulks are the way of the future

M5 has 3 grams of Magnapower creatine in it. ( MCC) and N0 extreme just got its NO ingredients tripled, and an increase in NCG, and boost in Beta Alanine.

riccduece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This stuff is great

first off, i want to point out that this is my first time taking a nitrous oxide product. I was always a bit skeptical because of the side effects and all that, but then i came across this stuff, and even tho a bit pricey, i figured i would try it out, especially since it's creatine-free. i'm currently at 185 lbs with a bit of fat to lose. I recently started taking this stuff prior to my workouts and let me say, it really does give me that "extra push". I'm always focused and can go on for a good 2-2 1/2 hours at the gym. All i need is some music to my ears and i'm in there. I've seen posts of people claiming these things wear off after a while, and i wouldnt know since i just started taking this. I'll come back in a few weeks for another review, but i definately encourage people to try it !

Registered User benchpressboogi's Avatar
    benchpressboogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wow

I got a sample pack from GNC last week. I tried it last night and I have to say it was awsome. the sample pack said to take it 30min befor you workout I took it 15 min before. I figure what the heck all the others I take about 15min before. It was chest and tri day. After the first set or so I felt an increase in focus and did not think nothing of it. By the time I got to the 3rd set I guess this stuff kicked in fully because I felt like I cound lift the house. Instead of the 12 reps I was intending to do I ended up pressing 5 additional reps. By the time I finished my chest felt huge and my Tricepts looked huge because of the pump this stuff gave me. I plan on ordering some to switch between NO Shotgun. Good stuff.

TC624 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Recommended age for NO

I'm only 16 and recently purchased the NO extreme. i wasn't aware that it was not intended for use under the age of 18. Should i take it back, reduce the serving, or will it be ok? i have not tried it yet so i do not know it effects me.
    Thanks

ilikeo-ringsinmyprotein Buddha_TL's Avatar
    Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TC624 View Post
    I'm only 16 and recently purchased the NO extreme. i wasn't aware that it was not intended for use under the age of 18. Should i take it back, reduce the serving, or will it be ok? i have not tried it yet so i do not know it effects me.
    Thanks
    I'm not against teens taking supplements. Almost every supplement "requires" you to be 18 in order to take it even if it's not harmful. I've been taking products very much like N-Zer0 since I was 14 so..."Do you, bro."

jshredder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshredder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshredder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshredder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshredder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshredder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshredder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshredder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshredder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshredder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshredder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Buddha_TL View Post
    I'm not against teens taking supplements. Almost every supplement "requires" you to be 18 in order to take it even if it's not harmful. I've been taking products very much like N-Zer0 since I was 14 so..."Do you, bro."
    I would have to agree I always see people freak when they see a teen is taking a preworkout and I think that there is a lot of other things worse that teens do and dont get heat for it like drinking! Not the best example but I hope I got my point across!

TC624 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah its hard as hell trying to convince your parents that. i said i was tired when they asked me how i was since i just got back from lifting and they blamed it on the NO...

1headshot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question n-zero>

It seems like everyone is raving about this stuff. I am coming off creatine for a month and have been using TRAC No-extreme with monohydrate daily -- is this going to be comparable or better/worse while I stay off creatine?, Any ideas?

luke244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    where can i buy xtreme NO from in the uk??

James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by luke244 View Post
    where can i buy xtreme NO from in the uk??

Ebay might have it.

gregor7777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregor7777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregor7777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregor7777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregor7777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregor7777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregor7777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this no longer for sale from bb.com?

Tbonne25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it safe for 14 year old?

I'm 14 years old and I've heard this is a safe supplement for teens like me? Is that true? Will it stunt my growth? Is it harmful for youth like me?

JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Since when did they sell N0 in Packets?
    never quit

Zackeryorr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackeryorr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackeryorr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackeryorr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackeryorr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackeryorr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackeryorr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackeryorr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackeryorr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackeryorr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackeryorr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Tbonne25 View Post
    I'm 14 years old and I've heard this is a safe supplement for teens like me? Is that true? Will it stunt my growth? Is it harmful for youth like me?
    Your 14, you don't need this. Just go workout and stay away from supps.
    Bulking

325/225/350 - Best so far.

lucas1314 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucas1314 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucas1314 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucas1314 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucas1314 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucas1314 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i love bodybuilding

i love bodybuilding!!!!and you ?

BenJAMIN2141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenJAMIN2141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenJAMIN2141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenJAMIN2141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenJAMIN2141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenJAMIN2141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenJAMIN2141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenJAMIN2141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenJAMIN2141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenJAMIN2141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenJAMIN2141 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i walked out of my last visit to gnc with an armful of no extreme and c4 samples... ran out of my usual pre workout so i used up all the c4 1st, really liked that product it worked really well... after the c4 i tried the no extreme thinking i would get about the same results as the c4 as cellucor is a solid name... the 1st packet i mixed up mixed about as well as sand and tasted horrible, orange flavor... i choked it down anyway and hit the weights, no extreme gave me no to little boost throughout my workout, so after getting such good results with the c4 maybe the no extreme was just a bad batch?... no... same results with sample 2... this product just didnt work for me, it may work for others but just not this guy...
    Got Lift?

BenJAMIN2141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenJAMIN2141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenJAMIN2141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenJAMIN2141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenJAMIN2141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenJAMIN2141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenJAMIN2141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenJAMIN2141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenJAMIN2141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenJAMIN2141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenJAMIN2141 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ive still got one sample packet of no extreme, orange... if anyone wants it send me a pm and ill mail it to you, NEW USERS ONLY!!! if youve got 2 jugs of this at home then let the kid that wants to just give it a try get it...
    Got Lift?