Sincerity05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sincerity05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sincerity05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lose Belly Fat and Gain Muscles...???

hello everyone, i have a problem with my weight.... well im not really fat but i want to lose my belly fat but also gain and not lose muscles....ok first of all i want to tell you that i am 17 years old , 176 Ib (or 80kg) and 6.3ft (or 194cm) , i am drinking +2l water every day and my last meal is at 18:00 after 18:00 i drink only water no food... ok now here is my weekly routine...

Monday/Thursday :
    - Biceps: Barbell Curl,Dumbbell Curl,One Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl (3 exercises,4 sets with 10 reps for all ,that makes 12 reps and 120 reps for Biceps)
    - Shoulders: Siting Military Press,Side Lateral Raise,Front Dumbbell Raise,Arnold Dumbbell Press (4 exercises,4 sets with 10 reps for all ,that makes 16 reps and 160 reps for Shoulders)
    - Legs: Squats (1 exercise 4 sets 10 reps)
    - Abs: 90 Crunches

Tuesday/Friday:
    - Chest: Barbell Bench Press,Barbell Incline Bench Press,Butterfly,Bent-Arm Dumbbell Pullover (4 exercises,4 sets with 10 reps for all ,that makes 16 reps and 160 reps for Chest)
    - Forearm: Barbell Wrist Curl,Dumbbell Wrist Curl,Standing Palms-Up Barbell Behind The Back Wrist Curl (3 exercises,4 sets with 20 reps for all ,that makes 12 reps and 240 reps for Forearm)

Wednesday/Saturday:
    - Triceps: Skullcrushers,Standing Dumbbell Triceps Extension,Triceps Pushdown (3 exercises,4 sets with 10 reps for all ,that makes 12 reps and 120 reps for Triceps)
    - Lats: Bent Over Barbell Row,One-Arm Dumbbell Row,Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown,Elevated Cable Rows (4 exercises,4 sets with 10 reps for all ,that makes 16 reps and 160 reps for Lats)

Sunday - Nothing just Relax...

this is my weekly routine... and also i spend around 1-2h cycling daily...is this enough to lose belly fat and gain some muscles ?

can you tell me how much proteins and calories should i consume daily without losing muscles but to lose my belly fat and show up my abs , they are pretty hard but covered by some fat.

[Christ Lifts Our Weight] handyhills86's Avatar
    handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sincerity05 View Post
    hello everyone, i have a problem with my weight.... well im not really fat but i want to lose my belly fat but also gain and not lose muscles....ok first of all i want to tell you that i am 17 years old , 176 Ib (or 80kg) and 6.3ft (or 194cm) , i am drinking +2l water every day and my last meal is at 18:00 after 18:00 i drink only water no food... ok now here is my weekly routine...

Monday/Thursday :
    - Biceps: Barbell Curl,Dumbbell Curl,One Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl (3 exercises,4 sets with 10 reps for all ,that makes 12 reps and 120 reps for Biceps)
    - Shoulders: Siting Military Press,Side Lateral Raise,Front Dumbbell Raise,Arnold Dumbbell Press (4 exercises,4 sets with 10 reps for all ,that makes 16 reps and 160 reps for Shoulders)

Tuesday/Friday:
    - Chest: Barbell Bench Press,Barbell Incline Bench Press,Butterfly,Bent-Arm Dumbbell Pullover (4 exercises,4 sets with 10 reps for all ,that makes 16 reps and 160 reps for Chest)
    - Forearm: Barbell Wrist Curl,Dumbbell Wrist Curl,Standing Palms-Up Barbell Behind The Back Wrist Curl (3 exercises,4 sets with 20 reps for all ,that makes 12 reps and 240 reps for Forearm)

Wednesday/Saturday:
    - Triceps: Skullcrushers,Standing Dumbbell Triceps Extension,Triceps Pushdown (3 exercises,4 sets with 10 reps for all ,that makes 12 reps and 120 reps for Triceps)
    - Lats: Bent Over Barbell Row,One-Arm Dumbbell Row,Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown,Elevated Cable Rows (4 exercises,4 sets with 10 reps for all ,that makes 16 reps and 160 reps for Lats)

this is my weekly routine... and also i spend around 1-2h cycling daily...is this enough to lose belly fat and gain some muscles ?

can you tell me how much proteins and calories should i consume daily without losing muscles but to lose my belly fat and show up my abs , they are pretty hard but covered by some fat.

For the calorie consumption and goals to save me time either message me your email or get on ******** and request to join endunamoo me christoo group and ill talk to you about a diet plan calculator i've got where you plug in the info as you go. As for abs you should drop the reps to about 12 reps and pick a weight that maxes you out around that range. The abs are not a weaker or lesser muscle group and you wouldn't do 90 BW curls if you wanted solid arms right?
    BS - Exercise Physiology
    EPC - Board Certified exercise physiologist
    Operator of
    www.endunamoomechristoo.com - website for athletes and strength lifters
    90 kg USAPL competitor RAW
    avid liver for CHRIST
    P413- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

bigbenUW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbenUW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbenUW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbenUW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbenUW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbenUW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbenUW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbenUW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbenUW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbenUW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbenUW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you're not losing fat doing this amount of work, something's not right. As far as your workout routine goes, it depends on your experience level. If you haven't been seeing results with this one, simplify things and split it into an upper and lower body workout. Do each twice a week and toss in some cardio. To modify this one, I'd do a bigger leg workout 1-2 times per week. Bigger leg muscles will burn huge calories. Also, if your goal is to build muscle and burn fat, you're wasting your time with forearm stuff. That should really only be done as fine tuning for competitors.

Nutrition wise, I'd say 2200-2500 cals a day would work to lose fat and maintain muscle mass. Get around 1 to 1.5 g/lb of bodyweight of protein in a day, from a number of sources. Nail down your nutrition and fat loss will happen with this workout program. Good luck.

Originally Posted by Sincerity05 View Post

Monday/Thursday :

Tuesday/Friday:

Wednesday/Saturday:

handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He cycles 2 hrs daily i think the cardio is taken care of, he may be inducing some cortisol and muscle wasting
    Originally Posted by bigbenUW View Post
    If you're not losing fat doing this amount of work, something's not right. As far as your workout routine goes, it depends on your experience level. If you haven't been seeing results with this one, simplify things and split it into an upper and lower body workout. Do each twice a week and toss in some cardio. To modify this one, I'd do a bigger leg workout 1-2 times per week. Bigger leg muscles will burn huge calories. Also, if your goal is to build muscle and burn fat, you're wasting your time with forearm stuff. That should really only be done as fine tuning for competitors.

Nutrition wise, I'd say 2200-2500 cals a day would work to lose fat and maintain muscle mass. Get around 1 to 1.5 g/lb of bodyweight of protein in a day, from a number of sources. Nail down your nutrition and fat loss will happen with this workout program. Good luck.
    BS - Exercise Physiology
    Operator of
    avid liver for CHRIST

BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're a beginner. Stop doing so many isolation movements. Squat, bench, Row, Deadlift, and press.. heavy and hard. Stop doing so much cardio.

There is a nutrition section for nutritional information.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152183263

Originally Posted by BringtheNoise View Post
    You're a beginner. Stop doing so many isolation movements. Squat, bench, Row, Deadlift, and press.. heavy and hard. Stop doing so much cardio.

There is a nutrition section for nutritional information.
    Compounds are where its at, work mechanics and weight. Less cardio i concure
    BS - Exercise Physiology
    Operator of
    avid liver for CHRIST