powergrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powergrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powergrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powergrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powergrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powergrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powergrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powergrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powergrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powergrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powergrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Military Press world record

Hey there

Is there an official record for Military Press? Or does anybody know approx. what it could be around?

Thanx

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Overhead press used to be one of the contested olympic lifts, I'm sure you could dig it up if you googled it.

Quick google brough up this site which says 535, but I wouldn't take it at face value

http://www.martygallagher.com/riverh.../234_0_14_0_C/
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Tough to say ...

The reason the clean and press is no longer contested as an olympic lift is because it's too hard to judge. Technically, you're not supposed to do it with ANY leg drive and with your back perpendicular to the floor. But every person in the world will bend a bit when trying to put 500 pounds+ over their heads. The question is "when does 'a bit' become 'too much'?" and there's no real objective way to judge that.

I don't know what the "official record" was before they stopped contesting it ... but a little over 500 pounds sounds about right.

Any strict overhead press over 400 pounds is incredible ... 500 is unbelievable.

Strongest guy I know of right now is a gentlemen by the name of Dru Patrick. He's done seated presses in the 450 pound range, taking the weight at chest level in a power rack.

luv2befit is on a distinguished road. (+10) luv2befit is on a distinguished road. (+10) luv2befit is on a distinguished road. (+10) luv2befit is on a distinguished road. (+10) luv2befit is on a distinguished road. (+10) luv2befit is on a distinguished road. (+10) luv2befit is on a distinguished road. (+10) luv2befit is on a distinguished road. (+10) luv2befit is on a distinguished road. (+10) luv2befit is on a distinguished road. (+10) luv2befit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDulY9AJc_c

Check out the clip of Kara Pressing 315+ (I think, hard to judge what the weights are) Amazing.
    My Maxes:
    Squat -500parallel Belt and knee wraps
    Bench-320 competition style Raw
    Deadlift-552 even Grab n go w/ Belt

CoC 1 closed- check
    CoC 2 closed-check
    CoC 3 - closed
    Supplements.. Whey Protein and food.

210lbs as of March 28. 12 more lbs to go to be in the 198 class.

199lbs as of April 25. Now to add monster strength

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've always said if I could get Kara to come out on the platform and slap my face before a lift like she does for Mendelsohn I'd be benching 700 raw too.

Or maybe I just want her to put her hands on me.

Geek Giving Crappy Advice SchemeSC's Avatar
    SchemeSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchemeSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchemeSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchemeSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchemeSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchemeSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchemeSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchemeSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchemeSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchemeSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchemeSC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by luv2befit View Post

Check out the clip of Kara Pressing 315+ (I think, hard to judge what the weights are) Amazing.

Pretty sure that's no more than 240 or so. Those are bumper plates correct?\

Edit: Actually Im pretty sure that weight is less than 225. but Kara can do above 225 on militaries
    Last edited by SchemeSC; 03-15-2007 at 12:41 PM.
    Intermediate 5x5 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=974394

"Bodybuilding and powerlifting are two different sports, but there are undeniable similarities. I would go so far as to state that, for the novice or early intermediate, they are the same sport." -Dave76

DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by luv2befit View Post

Originally Posted by SchemeSC View Post
    Pretty sure that's no more than 240 or so. Those are bumper plates correct?\

Edit: Actually Im pretty sure that weight is less than 225. but Kara can do above 225 on militaries
    That is really impressive either way. I feel like such a turd topping out at 160x5.

GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=3nJrYPVJ88M (502, only a bit of back bend)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7erVblY7aiU (507, more leg drive though)
    'Prior to the Department of Education, there was no illiteracy'

- Stizzel

Jayhawkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayhawkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayhawkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayhawkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayhawkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayhawkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayhawkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayhawkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayhawkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayhawkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayhawkk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Depending on seated or standing etc it will vary a great amount. The most i've done seated was 315 so being on the low end of the strength arena I would be willing to bet the most would be at least 2x that(or damn close)

magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The olympic clean and press was just that, an olympic press. A correct military press is done with the feet together "at attention." Ala "military" press. Your back is not suppose to bend or push away. I don't know what the record is for the lift, because so many people confuse the types of pressing.

powergrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powergrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powergrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powergrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powergrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powergrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powergrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powergrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powergrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powergrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powergrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanx guys...

firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Kara's military press is like 165 she is using bumper plates so it looks like more but thats what it is. She said it somewhere. Still mighty impressive.
    The olympic press involves using the lower back to help catch the weight like most people use the leg to help get under the weight in the clean and jerk. They lean way back making it almost a bench press.
    If you watch videos of the Olympic lifts you see this is a lot different from a military press.
    MyMuscles.com

Features weight lifting terminology, equipment info, essays, and links.

breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kiknskreem View Post
    I've always said if I could get Kara to come out on the platform and slap my face before a lift like she does for Mendelsohn I'd be benching 700 raw too.

Or maybe I just want her to put her hands on me.
    I think Kara slaps Kennelly, the chick slapping Mendy is usually Shawna Mendolsohn, his sister.
    At least I'm pretty sure that's right.

Yea, it prob is... I remember seeing an article in Ironman Mag (yes, I used to subscribe to BB mags, shameful secret) with her spotting Kennelly.

Either way my first statement stands.

parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DallasLynx View Post
    That is really impressive either way. I feel like such a turd topping out at 160x5.
    In the comments on the video, Kara said it was 2 bumper plates (which are 45's) plus the change (which I think are 5's), plus the bar. So that's 235. Amazing any way you look at it.

sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by parsnip1965 View Post
    In the comments on the video, Kara said it was 2 bumper plates (which are 45's) plus the change (which I think are 5's), plus the bar. So that's 235. Amazing any way you look at it.
    Not at all. Just because it's a bumper plate doesn't mean it's a 45lbs plate. But you're right about the change, except I'm pretty sure they're 5kg, not pounds. Although for a woman, it's darn good, she's only pressin' 154lbs tops. She's also using a woman's olympic bar, so I'm not sure if they weigh the same as a guys. I'm assuming it does. Not trying to be harsh here, just the truth.

(By the way, I'm not picking on you. Just telling everyone who posted any weight they thought she did.)
    "Rather, train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come. " 1 Timothy 4:7-8

Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sirwazzles View Post
    Not at all. Just because it's a bumper plate doesn't mean it's a 45lbs plate. But you're right about the change, except I'm pretty sure they're 5kg, not pounds. Although for a woman, it's darn good, she's only press 154lbs tops. She's also using a woman's olympic bar, so I'm not sure if they weigh the same as a guys. I'm assuming it does. Not trying to be harsh here, just the truth.
    Womens oly bars weigh 15 kilos

And I agree, I have 15 pound bumper plates that look exactly like 45s.

But I'm not trying to put down her lifts, there is no denying she is strong
    Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107713181

sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sultan_of_Spin View Post
    Womens oly bars weigh 15 kilos

And I agree, I have 15 pound bumper plates that look exactly like 45s.

But I'm not trying to put down her lifts, there is no denying she is strong
    Really?? I always thought they were less, just never knew how much. So I guess that really makes her doing roughly 143lbs. Still darn, freakin' good.

(Those bumper plates are 10kg apiece. Just to clarify for everyone so you all don't have to do the math:

4 x 10kg = 40kg + 15kg(bar) = 55kg + 10kg(change) = 65kg x 2.2 = 143lbs)
    "Rather, train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come. " 1 Timothy 4:7-8

Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Really?? I always thought they were less, just never knew how much. So I guess that really makes her doing roughly 143lbs. Still darn, freakin' good.

(Those bumper plates are 10kg apiece. Just to clarify for everyone so you all don't have to do the math:

4 x 10kg = 40kg + 15kg(bar) = 55kg + 10kg(change) = 65kg x 2.2 = 143lbs)
    yep taken from wikipedia

A women's Olympic bar is similar to the men's bar, but is shorter (2.05 m) and lighter (15 kg) with a thinner grip section (25 mm). Also in contrast to the men's bar, the women's bar does not sport a center knurl.
    I didn't know they were shorter and thinner as well
    Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107713181

Originally Posted by Sultan_of_Spin View Post
    yep taken from wikipedia

I didn't know they were shorter and thinner as well
    Wow, I knew they were thinner from lookin' at them. But I had no idea they were shorter.

magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magicman531 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's because women are inferior. jk chums... Maybe.
    I pander to the lowly scum of the world. So if you enjoy my posting, you're probably a rotten lowlife.

I'm negged for my cynicism and undying wit.

I post not for your edification, but for my entertainment.

Consummate master of insults.

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, I was going to say Ken Patera.

That would have been a standing press tasking the bar out of racks

the dropped the press after the '72 olympics because people had gotten so good at cheating that it was impossible to judge it anymore, lol

here is a great site with tons of clips etc http://www.chidlovski.net/liftup/e_movie_theater.asp

the olympic press looked like a real backbreaker, lol http://www.chidlovski.net/liftup/web...ess_techniques
    "Humility comes before honor"

aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think it's safe to assume that the record for a decent miltary press without much cheating is somewhere around or at least close to 500 lbs.

parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not at all. Just because it's a bumper plate doesn't mean it's a 45lbs plate. But you're right about the change, except I'm pretty sure they're 5kg, not pounds. Although for a woman, it's darn good, she's only pressin' 154lbs tops. She's also using a woman's olympic bar, so I'm not sure if they weigh the same as a guys. I'm assuming it does. Not trying to be harsh here, just the truth.

(By the way, I'm not picking on you. Just telling everyone who posted any weight they thought she did.)
    You may very well be right. I know that bumper plates are all the same diameter no matter what the weight. I just thought Kara said it was 235. Looking back, she didn't say that, it was someone else. But it didn't seem impossible - her numbers are almost double mine:

551 squat
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=tH7-JeDEdLU

402 bench
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wpw-NcYXDIQ

501 deadlift
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EeXww0PMMA8

...admittedly with boatloads of equipment.

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Patera did press 505-1/2. I believe it was in 1971.

Will look around later.

gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Arlecchino View Post
    Patera did press 505-1/2. I believe it was in 1971.

Will look around later.
    I saw him body slam Andre the Giant once.

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by gunzandwheelz View Post
    I saw him body slam Andre the Giant once.
    Yeah, but I probably would have red-lighted him. Andre's feet and legs were not locked out evenly over Patera's head, nor did he lower the weight under control.

Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by firstmark View Post
    Kara's military press is like 165 she is using bumper plates so it looks like more but thats what it is. She said it somewhere. Still mighty impressive.
    I saw her own comment on t-nation - in the end she does 235. One my all time favourite lifting vid and my source of inspiration -if the girl can do it would be a shame not to strive to do the same.

dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmao at the black and white scene

ebolaboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ebolaboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ebolaboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ebolaboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ebolaboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ebolaboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ebolaboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I guess that is pretty good. I was doing 2 sets of 8 with 405 on the bench and 3 sets of 9-10 at 225 on standing military press until I messed up my shoulder. Now it's all rehab. ; ( Though at 6'5 325 it's probably not as impressive because I can't get my hair into pony tails like that.