Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

The truth about natural bodybuilding

Pretty much half of this forum believes people like layne norton (5"10 210lbs) are natural.

HOW can something like this be thought by so many on a BODYBUILDING website.

this is not only retarded, > it gives people false hope of what they can do.<

they believe they can get anything with just hard work and dedication, this is a good mindset, however it is misleading.
    they think bodybuilders work there ass of, take supplements (ROFLMAO) and just eat allot.
    however bodybuilders are lazy as ****.
    Bodybuilding is absolutely 100% hormones.
    100% genetics

you think bodybuilders work hard and have a spot on diet?
    they eat ice cream and everything you would never eat, since when you are on growth hormones you can NOT possibly gain fat.
    bodybuilders are lazy as fuark, workout 40 mins 4 times a week that is it.

and the so called "natural bodybuilders" lol....natty bodybuilding means passing a drug test which is EASILY done.

>200lbs on 6"1 ripped, that is how far you can get, maybe a pound or 2-3 more with elite genetics.<

This is why i dislike people like layne norton and naturalgraham (in b4 nuthugging *******s neg me since i insulted there secret homo love).
    they give people false hope and knowledge, let them work hard, buy there ridiculous overpriced and NOT working supplements.

/rant

TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this is new and interesting
    Milan, Milan solo con te
    Milan, Milan sempre per te

TS33

I wake everyday and am overwhelmed just to be alive and be like no one else - Akala

Rise Up From Muspelheim cdeffenbaugh's Avatar
    cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yay this thread again!

SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    o lawd in
    Arsenal FC
    Gooner4Life

Rise Up From Muspelheim cdeffenbaugh's Avatar
    cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yea Shame on anyone who has good genetics and dedication such cheaters

BryanTolbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryanTolbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryanTolbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryanTolbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryanTolbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryanTolbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryanTolbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryanTolbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryanTolbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yep!

Originally Posted by aizen158 View Post
    pretty much half of this forum believes people like layne norton (5"10 210lbs) are natural.

How can something like this be thought by so many on a bodybuilding website.

This is not only retarded, > it gives people false hope of what they can do.<

they believe they can get anything with just hard work and dedication, this is a good mindset, however it is misleading.
    They think bodybuilders work there ass of, take supplements (roflmao) and just eat allot.
    However bodybuilders are lazy as ****.
    100% genetics

They eat ice cream and everything you would never eat, since when you are on growth hormones you can not possibly gain fat.
    Bodybuilders are lazy as fuark, workout 40 mins 4 times a week that is it.

And the so called "natural bodybuilders" lol....natty bodybuilding means passing a drug test which is easily done.

>200lbs on 6"1 ripped, that is how far you can get, maybe a pound or 2-3 more with elite genetics.<

this is why i dislike people like layne norton and naturalgraham (in b4 nuthugging *******s neg me since i insulted there secret homo love).
    They give people false hope and knowledge, let them work hard, buy there ridiculous overpriced and not working supplements.

/rant
    hmmmmmm*not!!!

anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Genetics does play a big role in bodybuilding. It might take 10 years for most people to achieve something compared to someone with good genetics only taking 1yr. As far as im concerned, natural to me only means anything thats not illegal. The supplements that most people take your body already produces. Your just getting a larger amount from the supplements to help speed up the process. Even testee supplements. Very interested thread indeed.
    Like on ******** (http://www.********.com/pages/Body-by-Leo-Online-Personal-TrainerFitness-Model/223542304389589?sk=info)

Amateur Of The Week #565 (http://www.bodybuilders.com/leo-wilson.html)

~Push Hard, Stay Motivated~

always moving forward blazeheavy's Avatar
    blazeheavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeheavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeheavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeheavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeheavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeheavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeheavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeheavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeheavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeheavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeheavy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in for awesome
    Owner, Tank Top Spot
    http://www.tanktopspot.com

~Lifter With Arthritis~

Spider2k9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spider2k9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spider2k9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spider2k9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spider2k9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spider2k9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spider2k9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spider2k9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spider2k9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spider2k9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spider2k9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pretty much half of this forum believes people like layne norton (5"10 210lbs) are natural.

they think bodybuilders work there ass of, take supplements (ROFLMAO) and just eat allot.
    100% genetics

they eat ice cream and everything you would never eat, since when you are on growth hormones you can NOT possibly gain fat.

and the so called "natural bodybuilders" lol....natty bodybuilding means passing a drug test which is EASILY done.

This is why i dislike people like layne norton and naturalgraham (in b4 nuthugging *******s neg me since i insulted there secret homo love).
    they give people false hope and knowledge, let them work hard, buy there ridiculous overpriced and NOT working supplements.

/rant
    Sorry op, but you haven't even given any training a chance. In youre last thread about skinny fat you basically blame genetics for everything, and said that

I would end up looking worse, even if I gain a few pathetic pounds of muscle
    A few "pathetic pounds of muscle" is a lot, them "few pathetic pounds of muscle" eventually add up and you will look better. You have forced yourself to believe that no matter what you do, you will NEVER change, you have basically given yourself no chance at all and blamed it on genetics. You have disregarded all advice given to you, then you start blasting away at people on the forums about being natural etc, yet a lot of the guys on here have put in pure hardwork and dedication to get where they want, you sound like you don't want to get anywhere because you haven't tried, and are annoyed at "the few pathetic pounds of muscle" you would gian.

You asked if you should bulk or cut, and then suddenly you read somewhere that genetics are be all and end all and basically told the entire bodybuilding forum that they are living in a dream world :/

kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hmmmmmm........this is interesting............in bodybuilding what is natural? Check the rules. Oh and by the way...what ever they DON'T test for is considered natural....Oh btw...testosterone is natural........
    Last edited by kcmoto; 10-02-2011 at 06:03 PM. Reason: to clairify
    Ya gotta think it to believe it and ya gotta believe it to become it.

briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am normally welcoming and encouraging but this guy has been a member since 2pm this afternoon and all he wants to do is hate. If you think bodybuilding is stupid, GTFO the forum. Yeah, people use supplements. Last time I checked, a good multivitamin and protein count as supplements. Obviously those don't work for anyone. Also I looked at naturalgraham's profile and I've gotta admit you have a point. That seven-year transformation? Obviously thanks to steroids.

And yeah, I negged you. For being a whiny b****.

PS 8 months ago I was 210 with a big-ol' gut and now I'm 165 and looking better than my current profile pic, haven't had a chance to put up a new one yet. And your complaining about terrible genetics makes me want to throw up some pictures of all the males in my family and their skinny arms and massive reservoirs of abdominal fat. Oh boo hoo, I have bad genetics, I should probably just quit. [Audible sobbing]

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey OP, me 20 months ago at 250 lbs. 30% bf.

Me last week 190 lbs. 9% bf. Oh and im natty and i aint even mad, but you, yeah u mad mad mad.

Not even 2 years in and im 6' ripped 9% at 190 lbs. In 2 years ill be over 200 lbs at 9% and u still mad.

GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by highiso View Post

[img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg829/scaled.php?server=829&filename=250lbs.jpg&xsize=64 0&ysize=480[/img

Me last week 190 lbs. 9% bf. Oh and im natty and i aint even mad, but you, yeah u mad mad mad.

Not even 2 years in and im 6' ripped 9% at 190 lbs. In 2 years ill be over 200 lbs at 9% and u still mad.
    No one thinks you're cycling, relax man. Killer progress though, i"m jelly.

briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

^This. Repped for a wonderful visual smackdown/example of what I was talking about.

kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000)

YOU SIR have done a GREAT JOB!!!! Whether natural or not!!!! So how old are you?

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GymShowerNap View Post
    No one thinks you're cycling, relax man. Killer progress though, i"m jelly.
    Some have asked if i cycled, i just wanted to prove a point. Anything is possible with 100% dedication. I eat, drink, sleep bbing.

Originally Posted by kcmoto View Post
    YOU SIR have done a GREAT JOB!!!! Whether natural or not!!!! So how old are you?
    I hate to admit it but im 39 feelsbad but only a number, i feel 25.

will_t has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) will_t has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) will_t has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) will_t has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) will_t has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) will_t has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) will_t has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) will_t has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) will_t has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some have asked if i cycled, i just wanted to prove a point. Anything is possible with 100% dedication. I eat, drink, sleep bbing.
    great attitude. we need more on this board like you. repped.
    Squat til you puke.

Originally Posted by will_t View Post
    great attitude. we need more on this board like you. repped.
    Thx! And ill add while im at it thay i havent missed a day in the gym in over a year nor have i strayed from perfect macros for more than 2 days at a time in the same amount of time. Dedication period! Dealwithit.jpg

OH very nice!!! SO that is it? Absolutely nothing else? No test? no anti aromatase, no progesterone or lactose inhibitor or ANY drugs what-so-ever? Any? Whether prescribed or not? NICE!!!

OH very nice!!! SO that is it? Absolutely nothing else? No test? no anti aromatase, no progesterone or lactose inhibitor or ANY drugs what-so-ever? Any? Whether prescribed or not? NICE!!!
    Its funny, i come across a lot of bicycle threads and i always lurk just to see whats being said. I see many of the words you just used and i have no idea what any of them mean and i mean that in the most genuine way. When u say test im guessing u mean testosterone booster also i have seen many threads when people talk about cutting using clen, not sure what aromatase, progesterone or lactose is. Im completely oblivious to it all. I have two little daughters that mean the world to me and would never do anything to screw up my health, i gave up smoking 2 years ago and im even considering stopping the use of OxyElite because im worried about the stim not being good for my heart. All in all id say OxyElite helped most, there were days i was eating only 1500-1600 cals a day just trying to burn those last few lbs. Anyone that knows me would say im over the top with eating healthy and working out which is weird because i so did not give a fcuk about my life 2 years ago, bad marriage and divorce i guess do that to you.

KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500)
    there
    That is all.
    The air is thick with stupid in this thread. - MrGoodcat

videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Steve Reeves
    Attached Images

Its funny, i come across a lot of bicycle threads and i always lurk just to see whats being said. I see many of the words you just used and i have no idea what any of them mean and i mean that in the most genuine way. When u say test im guessing u mean testosterone booster also i have seen many threads when people talk about cutting using clen, not sure what aromatase, progesterone or lactose is. Im completely oblivious to it all. I have two little daughters that mean the world to me and would never do anything to screw up my health, i gave up smoking 2 years ago and im even considering stopping the use of OxyElite because im worried about the stim not being good for my heart. All in all id say OxyElite helped most, there were days i was eating only 1500-1600 cals a day just trying to burn those last few lbs. Anyone that knows me would say im over the top with eating healthy and working out which is weird because i so did not give a fcuk about my life 2 years ago, bad marriage and divorce i guess do that to you.
    Well all good!! Congrats!! My transformation is completely natural as well, so I know it can be done. Now to clarify my transform has not been perfect and I am continually trying to improve. I do know though that op has a point........so the question is.......What is natural? Not by your own opinion but what is official. Remember anything they don't test for then is not considered illegal or not (remember anything prescribed is legal..i.e. Test, DECA etc..) so IT is a natural test.

What im trying to say is that if the drug is not on the list they are testing for then you can claim natural status..and remember test is natural and is hard to catch unless it is way out of line.
    Last edited by kcmoto; 10-02-2011 at 08:04 PM.

Well all good!! Congrats!! My transformation is completely natural as well, so I know it can be done. Now to clarify my transform has not been perfect and I am continually trying to improve. I do know though that op has a point........so the question is.......What is natural? Not by your own opinion but what is official. Remember anything they don't test for then is not considered illegal or not (remember anything prescribed is legal..i.e. Test, DECA etc..) so IT is a natural test.

What im trying to say is that if the drug is not on the list they are testing for then you can claim natural status..and remember test is natural and is hard to catch unless it is way out of line.
    Ok so if thats the case then op does have a point and i apologize. So then what he is saying is that Layne takes these but doesnt own up to it? If thats true then i can understand his point. Thank you!

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hate to admit it but im 39 feelsbad but only a number, i feel 25.
    Don't feel bad about that. Own it and be proud of it. Not many 39 years olds look like you do!

I feel 25 too.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

100% genetics

/rant
    so... so.... so wrong.
    Go look in my pic gallery.

So wrong.

me June 7

Me now:
    The Ultimate Resource on Dieting and Intermittent Fasting
    http://www.blastthebelly.com

heneverstops has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heneverstops has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heneverstops has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heneverstops has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly I'm not gonna lie I was heavy into it at one point been natural over a year(25lbs drop). Youre body will only get as big as you are willing to fight for. Hard work will bring great result but natural will only get you so far. If you wanna stay natural thats great but dont think you will be walking around with 22" arms. And dont think the big boy numbers are going to come in the gym. And anyone who thinks you can just take a few pills or poke and squirt and get huge without years of working you're ass off is an idiot.

TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lvsteven View Post
    so... so.... so wrong.
    Go look in my pic gallery.

So wrong.

me June 7

Me now:
    That doesn't prove OP is wrong. To me he sounds like someone who can't get the body he wants. However he has some good points that are true. There are a so many people that think you can get anywhere natty with hard work and dedication, this isn't true. I couldn't be 200lb and ripped at 5'9, it's just unrealistic. He didn't say you couldn't achieve good results still. You have achieved some nice results, so well done and that other kid that posted a pic had some tremendous results. What he is trying to get at is there is only limited potential in all of us natural, and he is right. There are models proposed to support this. The Lyle Mc'donald I think says that after 4 years or so of Bodybuilding we can only achieve 0.5lb-1lb of muscle per year. I was brainwashed when I first started, people buy supplements thinking they will look like the guy on the cover, when that will never happen because they aren't on roids.

Fact is anyone can be ripped, but you won't be huge and ripped natty most of the time, unless you are really built naturally already.
    [img]http://i52.tinypic.com/2v8raeg.gif[/img]

TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Excellent job, looking ripped.
    [img]http://i52.tinypic.com/2v8raeg.gif[/img]