Registered User RajamundoFlavor's Avatar
    RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Acromion/bony shoulders STILL?!?!

You all should know what I mean when I say bony shoulders---the end of the clavicle sticks out at the end (acromion area) To cover this would I have to build up traps or what? I have a lot of decent muscle mass (I've built up from weighing 110) but for some reason it's like every part of my collarbone and clavicle is covered except the acromion which sticks out a bit. Any suggestions?
    Bodybuilding isnt 90 minutes in the gym....it's a lifestyle.
    -Lee Priest.

iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RajamundoFlavor View Post
    You all should know what I mean when I say bony shoulders---the end of the clavicle sticks out at the end (acromion area) To cover this would I have to build up traps or what? I have a lot of decent muscle mass (I've built up from weighing 110) but for some reason it's like every part of my collarbone and clavicle is covered except the acromion which sticks out a bit. Any suggestions?
    delts.

weigh 200 pounds and see if they're still sticking out.

Registered User RajamundoFlavor's Avatar
    RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know, cuz you're way smaller than me in your pics but I don't see your acromion sticking out like that.....maybe genetics?
    Bodybuilding isnt 90 minutes in the gym....it's a lifestyle.
    -Lee Priest.

iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RajamundoFlavor View Post
    I don't know, cuz you're way smaller than me in your pics but I don't see your acromion sticking out like that.....maybe genetics?
    it sticks out, but it's not noticeable at all i have to feel for it. my collarbone sticks out more.