deathxxclutch is on a distinguished road. (+10) deathxxclutch is on a distinguished road. (+10) deathxxclutch is on a distinguished road. (+10) deathxxclutch is on a distinguished road. (+10) deathxxclutch is on a distinguished road. (+10) deathxxclutch is on a distinguished road. (+10) deathxxclutch is on a distinguished road. (+10) deathxxclutch is on a distinguished road. (+10) deathxxclutch is on a distinguished road. (+10) deathxxclutch is on a distinguished road. (+10) deathxxclutch is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Drinking lots of water but still....

have pretty dark yellow pee.

I have just recently started to make myself drink 1+ gallons of water a day. I started this about 2 weeks ago. I thought when you drank enough water your pee would eventually be almost clear, but since I have been drinking this much water it has Never been. It varies from day to day from on a scale of 1-10 of darkness it ranges from 4-7.

Whats the deal?

Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, it's probably a function of what you're eating and/or supplementing with. Urine can be dark for a number of reasons, related to what your kidneys are having to work at most commonly: Creatine intake, excess protein, excess vitamins, or dehydration. Since dehydration probably isn't it, it's likely one of the others. Do you take a multi? Or a lot of b vitamins?
    I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Our only limitations are the ones we accept.

Seeing how much I can increase strength, endurance, and athletic performance while maintaining approximately 190 lbs and single digit bf.

deathxxclutch is on a distinguished road. (+10) deathxxclutch is on a distinguished road. (+10) deathxxclutch is on a distinguished road. (+10) deathxxclutch is on a distinguished road. (+10) deathxxclutch is on a distinguished road. (+10) deathxxclutch is on a distinguished road. (+10) deathxxclutch is on a distinguished road. (+10) deathxxclutch is on a distinguished road. (+10) deathxxclutch is on a distinguished road. (+10) deathxxclutch is on a distinguished road. (+10) deathxxclutch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ibballard View Post
    Well, it's probably a function of what you're eating and/or supplementing with. Urine can be dark for a number of reasons, related to what your kidneys are having to work at most commonly: Creatine intake, excess protein, excess vitamins, or dehydration. Since dehydration probably isn't it, it's likely one of the others. Do you take a multi? Or a lot of b vitamins?
    Im currently taking Tren Xtreme, Pro Liver, Creatine and Whey. Eating as much protein as possible.

Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deathxxclutch View Post
    Im currently taking Tren Xtreme, Pro Liver, Creatine and Whey. Eating as much protein as possible.
    Yeah, those compounds together put quite a bit of stress on kidneys. You would have to drink a lot more than a gallon of water to be clear. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I consume 3-4 gallons a day typically and mine isn't clear, due to supplements I intake. Unless you are supplement free and consuming copious amounts of water, and your piss is brown, there's no reason to worry.

sidenote- once had a friend who ran cross country who was pissing black. Now that was a cause for concern.
    I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Seeing how much I can increase strength, endurance, and athletic performance while maintaining approximately 190 lbs and single digit bf.

Yeah, those compounds together put quite a bit of stress on kidneys. You would have to drink a lot more than a gallon of water to be clear. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I consume 3-4 gallons a day typically and mine isn't clear, due to supplements I intake. Unless you are supplement free and consuming copious amounts of water, and your piss is brown, there's no reason to worry.

sidenote- once had a friend who ran cross country who was pissing black. Now that was a cause for concern.
    ugh..more water?

Alright thanks. I wont worry about it too much anymore, but I will up my water intake.
    Repped

ugh..more water?

Alright thanks. I wont worry about it too much anymore, but I will up my water intake.
    Repped
    No, no, you misread. I mean it wouldn't HURT you to consume more water, but if you are consuming a gallon+ a day, it's probably not necessary. I'm saying if you wanted it to be clear you would have to take in a lot more. But there really isn't any reason you need your urine to be clear.

No, no, you misread. I mean it wouldn't HURT you to consume more water, but if you are consuming a gallon+ a day, it's probably not necessary. I'm saying if you wanted it to be clear you would have to take in a lot more. But there really isn't any reason you need your urine to be clear.
    Ah yes. That sounds better lol

THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    WHAT ARE YOU DOSING YOUR TREN AT? HOW LONG ARE YOU CYCLING FOR? AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON YOUR CYCLE

Originally Posted by tjperez86 View Post
    WHAT ARE YOU DOSING YOUR TREN AT? HOW LONG ARE YOU CYCLING FOR? AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON YOUR CYCLE
    90mg - 6 weeks - week starting 5th week sunday.

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How dark are we talking?

If it is more bright yellow/neon green, that is probably you peeing out your vitamins (riboflavin, actually). Otherwise it could be something else going on.
    No sir, I don't like it.

Originally Posted by Mr. Horse View Post
    How dark are we talking?

If it is more bright yellow/neon green, that is probably you peeing out your vitamins (riboflavin, actually). Otherwise it could be something else going on.
    Nice graph. I'd say it's at about 5 maybe a little darker not much.

Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    mine is sometimes greenish which i'm told is a result of excess B vitamins in my multi and is harmless
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice graph. I'd say it's at about 5 maybe a little darker not much.
    And is it a similar amber color, or more bright yellow/greenish?

Sounds like your taking things that can affect your liver. Urine can be dark because of increase bilirubin in blood. I'd go have your liver checked (blood test). You only get one liver. Don't fuk it up.
    No sir, I don't like it.

fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Love Pirate View Post
    mine is sometimes greenish which i'm told is a result of excess B vitamins in my multi and is harmless
    Correct. I have that on occasion as well due to my multi which is a NOW Ecogreen Iron Free multi.

Originally Posted by Mr. Horse View Post
    And is it a similar amber color, or more bright yellow/greenish?

Sounds like your taking things that can affect your liver. Urine can be dark because of increase bilirubin in blood. I'd go have your liver checked (blood test). You only get one liver. Don't fuk it up.
    Its not exactly that color but I woudn't rank it as a 4. I would say its brighter than that #5 color and not so much as a 'brownish' color.

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When I was driving stock cars on hot nights, like a 50-lapper, I'd get out of the car at the end and pee, it was probably a #8 or worse. I'd lose 5-7 lbs of water weight from sweating in the 130 degree heat. I started to drink as much as I could before a race, pee and get in the car. It did get a lot better.

I take vitamins and my mid-morning whiz is a dayglo yellow bordering on a lime green. Many vitamins are loaded with food coloring.

But water is good, thanks for the reminder, I have to go fill up my cup.

BG
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ive been drinking a ton of water lately on my cut. Yesterday I weighed in at the gym at 187 lbs, at the end of my workout I was 189.5lbs. I had run 2 miles to. I feel like my piss is just water, not a trace of color.
    living life

Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you taking a Multi? Ever since I started taking one my urine has been almost neaon yellow.

Andycas13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andycas13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andycas13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andycas13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andycas13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andycas13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andycas13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andycas13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andycas13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andycas13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andycas13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I drink a lot of camomile or honey/vanilla tea, and after a few cups of that mine goes quite dark. Nothing to worry about though.

Originally Posted by Forumite View Post
    Are you taking a Multi? Ever since I started taking one my urine has been almost neaon yellow.
    Yes sir I am. I'm not too terrible worried that something is wrong, but I was always that under the impression that if you drank plenty of water your piss sould be almost clear. Mine however isn't getting close to that.

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Love Pirate View Post
    Or....maybe you are the incredible hulk.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    agreed

Akoudlai is on a distinguished road. (+10) Akoudlai is on a distinguished road. (+10) Akoudlai is on a distinguished road. (+10) Akoudlai is on a distinguished road. (+10) Akoudlai is on a distinguished road. (+10) Akoudlai is on a distinguished road. (+10) Akoudlai is on a distinguished road. (+10) Akoudlai is on a distinguished road. (+10) Akoudlai is on a distinguished road. (+10) Akoudlai is on a distinguished road. (+10) Akoudlai is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    B vitamins may darken your urine and B-2 may give it a neon/highlighter hue.

This article may be of help to you

Water: Beyond Hydration

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ighlight=water