Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Wakiza33 View Post
    Last night I witnessed a girl turn down a kiss from an R and B star, because she had a boyfriend (srs)
    1 in a million girl

mrpyrex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrpyrex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrpyrex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrpyrex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrpyrex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrpyrex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrpyrex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrpyrex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrpyrex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrpyrex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrpyrex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by notbadnotbrad View Post
    So I was hanging out with the ex gf the other day at her house and all her room mates and her are talking about hockey players they're texting for example Tyler Seguin, Taylor Hall etc. I even saw the messages lol, Taylor Hall was on facetime sending pics of himself in a hotel lol... one girl who talks to Seguin was also saying how she'd go to his condo in the summer and cheat on her bf with him. My ex gf told me that her friend a girl who has fuked multiple draft picks said she should wheel Mark Scheifele... brb Mark Scheifele is born in 1993 and drives a Benz lol... That feel when these guys make millions a year and you're a 24 year old not finished university with no money. I know being jealous is a beta quality but fuk man these types of convos make me mad.
    LOL why you mad brah? i got a couple buddies that played in the O and now in the American league, sloots are sloot you don't think their Girlfriends cheat on them when they are gone for 4 weeks on a road trip? brb my buddy smashed a current NHLer's GF in a bathroom at london tap house.

notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mrpyrex View Post
    LOL why you mad brah? i got a couple buddies that played in the O and now in the American league, sloots are sloot you don't think their Girlfriends cheat on them when they are gone for 4 weeks on a road trip? brb my buddy smashed a current NHLer's GF in a bathroom at london tap house.
    Cause I don't make millions of dollars a year srs, tbh I find it infuriating there will always be someone better than me

oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    AAA hockey as in minor hockey ? I played AAA too when I was in HS LOL.... there is a difference between poverty AAA hockey players and NHL superstars making upwards of 5 million a year brah
    AAA baseball, one step below MLB. Not like it matters, though, I wasn't trying to brag about some sloot's boyfriend. My point was that sloots are gonna sloot. You think Brett Favre's wife never slept around on him?

Just tryna help a bro out.

mrpyrex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrpyrex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrpyrex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrpyrex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrpyrex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrpyrex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrpyrex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrpyrex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrpyrex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrpyrex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrpyrex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cause I don't make millions of dollars a year srs, tbh I find it infuriating there will always be someone better than me
    LOL i feel sorry that you're such a simple minded sad kunt, money doesn't make you better than someone sure you might be able to plow 8/9's when you want but nothing meaningful out of it.

You tell me whos the boss??

The rich guy that fuks a average guys girlfriend or the average guy who fuks the rich guys girlfriend

litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sadly op that's the light version of evil women shemes, you should hear whay they say when your not around.... And do. Never trust something that can bleed for five days and live

theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500)
    So I was hanging out with the ex gf the other day at her house and all her room mates and her are talking about hockey players they're texting for example Tyler Seguin, Taylor Hall etc. I even saw the messages lol, Taylor Hall was on facetime sending pics of himself in a hotel lol... one girl who talks to Seguin was also saying how she'd go to his condo in the summer and cheat on her bf with him. My ex gf told me that her friend a girl who has fuked multiple draft picks said she should wheel Mark Scheifele... brb Mark Scheifele is born in 1993 and drives a Benz lol... That feel when these guys make millions a year and you're a 24 year old not finished university with no money. I know being jealous is a beta quality but fuk man these types of convos make me mad.
    First of all I dont believe either one of them were hanging out with Taylor Hall or Tyler Seguin. One of them plays in Edmonton and the other plays in Boston. yes, i realize they are both from Ontario but they live in different parts of Ontario not the same city at all...

so I think those bishes you were hanging with were definately frauding. trying to brag to up their rep and make i seem like theyre a big deal, while at the same time make you feel like chit. especially when its your ex-gf bro, you know for a fact shes gonna try to make u jelly and get a 1 up on you type of thing.

unless those girls are smoking hawt 12/10s then theres no way they are chilling with pro NHL players...and even if they are they probably aint clappin them because those brahs can get way better bishes then that.

The only believeable name in that group was Mark Schiefle because he was still playing junior hockey and wasnt in the NHL yet, only played a few games or some chit. i can see MAYBE theres a chance of that but once hes in the show hes not gonna be fcking around with sub-par bishes.

most NHL players are dating either legit models or actresses....bishes that are successful and also making bank. theyre not gonna be wanting to fck around with some random high school or college sloot.

oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by litttlemiss View Post
    Sadly op that's the light version of evil women shemes, you should hear whay they say when your not around.... And do. Never trust something that can bleed for five days and live
    Tbh I'm a little relieved when I realize things like this b/c I feel like it excuses some of my own misdeeds.

ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by oldstock View Post
    Tbh I'm a little relieved when I realize things like this b/c I feel like it excuses some of my own misdeeds.
    what ever mean thing you have done to a women some how with out knowing it was her does something ten times worse to you

Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Wakiza33 View Post
    Last night I witnessed a girl turn down a kiss from an R and B star, because she had a boyfriend (srs)
    must have been ugly as fk then

Originally Posted by theriftable View Post
    First of all I dont believe either one of them were hanging out with Taylor Hall or Tyler Seguin. One of them plays in Edmonton and the other plays in Boston. yes, i realize they are both from Ontario but they live in different parts of Ontario not the same city at all...

so I think those bishes you were hanging with were definately frauding. trying to brag to up their rep and make i seem like theyre a big deal, while at the same time make you feel like chit. especially when its your ex-gf bro, you know for a fact shes gonna try to make u jelly and get a 1 up on you type of thing.

unless those girls are smoking hawt 12/10s then theres no way they are chilling with pro NHL players...and even if they are they probably aint clappin them because those brahs can get way better bishes then that.

The only believeable name in that group was Mark Schiefle because he was still playing junior hockey and wasnt in the NHL yet, only played a few games or some chit. i can see MAYBE theres a chance of that but once hes in the show hes not gonna be fcking around with sub-par bishes.

most NHL players are dating either legit models or actresses....bishes that are successful and also making bank. theyre not gonna be wanting to fck around with some random high school or college sloot.
    Lol trust me they were brb go to ex gf house and cody ceci is there ... Brb have a bunch of mutual friends with hall and seguin .... Brb hall trains in Ottawa during the summer gets fuked at the cabin every thurs and they let him bar tend ... Brb saw pictures of facetime chat where hall is sending pics of himself in his hotel and these girls are hot as phuck

Originally Posted by theriftable View Post
    Is the NHL really that fukking huge in Canada? In the US, even MLB/NBA/NFL players aren't above pounding some random skanks. I've personally witnessed Ryan Braun take some women home that even I would find questionable. Oh, and add a few Packers to that list as well.

Lol you have no idea brah srs

Justin. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justin. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justin. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justin. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justin. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justin. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justin. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justin. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justin. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justin. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justin. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what ever mean thing you have done to a women some how with out knowing it was her does something ten times worse to you
    Stop projecting, not every woman is a vindictive and manipulative little sloot like you and your group of whore friends, Jenny.

Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kan303 View Post
    no choice but to put up with women bs unless u feel like fukkin a fleshlight the rest of ur life
    or you know you could not base your life around them. just my thought though.
    preoccupy yourself by self improving etc.
    lifting, reading, acquiring currency, hobbies.

then when you find one thats actually worth your time, then thats the one.
    *Coffee Crew*
    *Minimalist Crew*
    *Audiophile Crew*
    *Good Samaritan Crew*

Auf Wiedersehen' - Scooby

theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by oldstock View Post
    Is the NHL really that fukking huge in Canada? In the US, even MLB/NBA/NFL players aren't above pounding some random skanks. I've personally witnessed Ryan Braun take some women home that even I would find questionable. Oh, and add a few Packers to that list as well.
    In Canada, yes. because in Canada, hockey > everything.

In America, most ppl would probably not even know or care who an NHL player is.

HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like Farrah Fawcett, a former colleague of mine, Susan, now 50, had a long-term affair with Brian, a salesman she met, ironically enough, when she was buying her husband a car as a surprise 40th birthday present.

'I was clear from the start that I'd never leave my husband and family. Brian kept me sane during some of the tougher years of my marriage, but he was strictly for snatched afternoons off and the odd "working weekend" away,' she says. Susan adds: 'We made each other laugh and our sex life was wonderful. But Brian was a permanent "man-child" - a great lover, but not the kind of man you'd marry. 'He was always overdrawn, always teetering on the edge of some crisis that he'd just laugh off. I never wanted to live with him.' The affair ended amicably after eight years, with her husband none the wiser.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz2O7Kfw625

Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol I know a couple girls that have fuked Hall and Eberle

I beat eberle in beer pong few months ago though at a house party, So i aint even mad. Although then he drove home drunk in his truck with a lift kit later that night with some hot sloot so he won in the end haha
    "Old" school miscer
    **Engineering Crew**
    **Positive Crew**

dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol trust me they were brb go to ex gf house and cody ceci is there ... Brb have a bunch of mutual friends with hall and seguin .... Brb hall trains in Ottawa during the summer gets fuked at the cabin every thurs and they let him bar tend ... Brb saw pictures of facetime chat where hall is sending pics of himself in his hotel and these girls are hot as phuck
    haha thats hilarious. i played minor hockey with ceci, where are you? in owen sound or ottawa? is he dating one of hte girls htere?

ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think it's trying to communicate with us.

Alekxandor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alekxandor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alekxandor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alekxandor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alekxandor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alekxandor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alekxandor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alekxandor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alekxandor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alekxandor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alekxandor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Broke up with her because I thought chit was getting too serious, realized it may have been a bad decisions so I've been talking to her and hanging out with her again. She used to come to my house but I've made the effort to head to her house now and this is the type of chit I have to encounter.
    Sounds like you dodged a bullet.

DRUGDEALER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DRUGDEALER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DRUGDEALER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DRUGDEALER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DRUGDEALER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DRUGDEALER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DRUGDEALER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DRUGDEALER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DRUGDEALER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DRUGDEALER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DRUGDEALER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Don't know that feel. I make more than all of those chumps combined.

money is not everything bro. you gotta switch your goals mayne, 99% of all ppl arent millionaires

Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're hanging around a bunch of skanks wtf did you expect to hear them talking about? Feeding the poor and building wells in third world countries? Stop hanging around trash and you won't have to deal with trash.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP why in God's name would you be interested in these sloots, gold-diggers and bar stars?

These are the kinds of chicks who end up on "Real Housewives of Slootyville, USA" when they're 40.

Do yourself a favour and look for some chicks who DON'T spend 3 nights each week getting hammered and then pounded.

Originally Posted by mrpyrex View Post
    LOL i feel sorry that you're such a simple minded sad kunt, money doesn't make you better than someone sure you might be able to plow 8/9's when you want but nothing meaningful out of it.

You tell me whos the boss??

The rich guy that fuks a average guys girlfriend or the average guy who fuks the rich guys girlfriend
    I live in the real world

12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ghettocandyman View Post
    wish I could neg him to

+++Rep if you laugh crew+++
    +++Lives under a bridge crew+++
    +++Eats goats crew+++
    +++Villagers chase me with pitchforks and dogs crew+++
    +++Will rep back tenderly all night long nomsayin+++

rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Know your feels OP..I sometimes feel worthless because im not a CEO10k/day.
    **RG3 Crew**

Originally Posted by dBRAS View Post
    haha thats hilarious. i played minor hockey with ceci, where are you? in owen sound or ottawa? is he dating one of hte girls htere?
    In Ottawa brah ... They were seeing eachother obv ceci isn't gonna commit to one girl at his age and given the fact hell be a millionaire in the next few years haha my ex would always talk to me about it, was so annoying