Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    I will smack your hand. HighFivan's Avatar
    HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up Get Cut-Like-Coleslaw.. [u mirin'?]

No. I don't know what cut-like-coleslaw means. I heard someone say it once and loved it.
    ripped ---> shredded ----> cut like coleslaw.

Hey guys, my name is Ivan. I give high-fives, thus born HighFivan. Cheeky right?

Well I am 21, a Full-time College Student, Personal Trainer (NFPT, NCCPT), and NPC National Level Men's Physique competitor. How they haven't written a hit television series about me yet is beyond me. I am chasing down an IFBB Men's Physique pro card.

165lbs \\\

Watch me try and do that?

I was in a couple of those "we mirin'" issue things, and so I've been getting a lot of messages asking about my routines, diet, and all that jazz, so I figured I could create this as an open forum to ask questions, comment on my routine/physique, and maybe even leave me a high-five that i love so dearly.

are you in or are you in?
    Last edited by ctgblue; 12-10-2012 at 01:45 PM.
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT
    ..:::MSU MISC:::..

Stopped bulking and now has the PR's of a 12 year old girl. And not the russian kind.

HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000)

Post Chest/ Triceps

Chest & Triceps Pre-Workout wt: 176 (ideal bulk goal= 185-190) <-- time frame will likely prevent that.

Todays workout fueled by Controlled Labs white flood & purple wraath, here is my review of it.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149783543

Flat Dumbbell Chest Press
    Warm-up
    : 45lbs x 25
    Working:
    100 x 10
    100 x 9
    100 x 9
    Finishing with a Rest-Pause set to 30 repetitions
    65 x 15 __ 65 x 6 __ 65 x 5 __ 65 x 4

As I'm bulking I normally like to go heavier, but my gym's dumbbells max at 100 (and barbell can zuk a dik). I've tried lifting Mulan style, and it works, but its shaky and a pain in the buttocks.

Incline Dumbbell Chest Press
    Working:

75 x 8
    75 x 9
    75 x 8

Smith Machine Incline Press
    Working:

100 x 12
    120 x 9
    120 x 10
    Drop Set: 130 x 8 __ 100 x 6 __ 50 x 15

I have injured both of my shoulders at points doing incline chest press (just negligent form + shoulder rotation when racking/unrack the barbell) I still have a lacking upper chest so I have turned to lighter weights with focus on range of motion and control. The smith machine presses really force me to slow down and get the most out of each rep. Its a nice tool to have to burn out as well.

Chest Dips
    Bodyweight x 8
    45 x 8
    90 x 5

I like to go heavy on dips for no reason other than I like the movement and challenge

by the last set I had decided my chest was beat to hell enough. My previous PR on Chest dips set the week before (I typically do them at the same point in every workout, the end) is 135 x 4. Getting 90 x 5 was a good indicator to give it a break and finish out the triceps.

One Arm Cable Tricep Extensions
    3 sets of 20 x 12

One Arm Cable Overhead Extensions
    3 sets of 20 x 12

One Arm Lying French Press _Superset_ Dumbbell Pullover (on Decline)
    30 x 8 SS 30 x 12
    35 x 8 SS 35 x 12
    35 x 8 SS 35 x 12

Next Week Goals

4 sets of 10 reps with the 100 lb db's (flat DB press)
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

Stopped bulking and now has the PR's of a 12 year old girl. And not the russian kind.

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've never received a high five... negged.

Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    I've never received a high five... negged.
    soon.jpeg
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HighFivan View Post
    soon.jpeg
    soon..or...

Back from Thanksgiving break! ...With a back workout! Removed myself from technology (I'll pretend it was by my own decision) but here is a back workout for you guys today. I didn't write down all of my weights, but i'll give you what I remember, and the rest just the base routine.

I don't go in with a specific plan. The number of reps and sets I do is based largely on feel. Its maybe not the best way to go according to most people, but I see results, so why fix something that isnt broken.

A main goal of mine is to be able to perform a 1-arm pullup (no wrist grabbing) so you will notice I do a lot of lat work. Its personal preference, besides a wide back is preferred for physique.

1.Weighted Pullup's My Primary Pulldown as of now
    -(Warmup) Bodyweight x 5 Slow and Controlled both concentric and eccentric phase
    -(Warmup 2) Bodyweight x 5 Explosive at concentric, 2 sec pause at top, slowed eccentric
    -(Working set 1) 25lbs x 8
    -(Working set 2) 45lbs x 6
    -(Working set 3) 70lbs x 5
    -(Working set 4) 70lbs x 4
    -(Working set 5) 70lbs x 3

2.T-Bar Row My Primary Row as of now(On the newbie rig. Saving the lower back for squats tomorrow :/)

5 x 8-12 reps
    last set is a single drop set using 8-12 rep max weight to failure -> 50% + widest grip to fail

3. Close Grip Lat Pulldowns w/ V-Bar Attachment

4 x 8-12 reps
    last set triple drop set. 8-12 rep Max weight to near failure (within 1-2 rep projection) -> drop 30 lbs to near failure -> drop 30 lbs to absolute failure

4. Hammer Strength Shrugs

My shrug routine is different every time. My goal is to get as much volume in with little rest.

-heaviest weight I can tolerate for 3 sets of 10 clean repetitions.
    -10 second rest between sets
    -drop 90 lbs and repeat for 3 sets of 12
    -drop 90 lbs and repeat for 3 sets of 15

Today I happened to do 2 sets of unilateral shrugs on the same machine for 15 reps each at my ending weight of the tri-set above.

Finishing my workout with 3 sets of bodyweight pullups to failure. feelsgoodman.
    Last edited by HighFivan; 11-26-2012 at 07:15 PM.
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

exl is just really nice. (+1000) exl is just really nice. (+1000) exl is just really nice. (+1000) exl is just really nice. (+1000) exl is just really nice. (+1000) exl is just really nice. (+1000) exl is just really nice. (+1000) exl is just really nice. (+1000) exl is just really nice. (+1000) exl is just really nice. (+1000) exl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great progress brah (from your bodyspace). So you said this is an open forum for questions and such...

What's the diet like? Workout routines are great but we all know them abs were made in the kitchen, amiright?

Originally Posted by exl View Post
    Great progress brah (from your bodyspace). So you said this is an open forum for questions and such...

What's the diet like? Workout routines are great but we all know them abs were made in the kitchen, amiright?
    thanks brother, uploading my leg day today soon.
    the diet right now (and im sitting at probably closer to 7-8%) is actually incredibly relaxed... i feel guilty. I really eat anything as long as I'm hitting my daily protein goals. I'm a carb feind.

I've been getting a lot of questions about my prep meals, so here it is.
    I basically ate "1 meal" a day. I made 1 large dish every morning and would eat it as i pleased throughout the day (easiest way for me to track macros and make sure I didnt go over goal) If I would be out for most the day I would just put it in 4-5 meal containers easily.

If you can handle lack of variation (you certainly can substitute the ingredients) then its nice. I had no problem with it!

grilling up peppers and mushrooms makes it incredible/tolerable too.

what I dont have listed are my carbs. I varied my carb intake during my contest prep based on how i looked and how i felt.
    So I would typically add to this (on average about 150-170g) quinoa or brown rice
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    subbed - in on this ****!
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.

**Workout Journal** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115388661

Late on the post for this one, but here is my Leg Day!

Legs are admittedly my lacking point in terms of structural symmetry and strength, however this workout log project as a side goal I hope will help me keep honest with my leg workouts and result in some Progress!

I'm trying to hit 2 leg days a week, Tuesday & Saturday
    Tuesday; having an emphasis on the posterior chain
    Saturday; emphasis on the quads

My idea and please feel free to critique or leave your thoughts on this
    is to increase my volume on my compound lifts in order to increase my comfort level/form
    in addition the main compound exercise I will add one assisting exercise based on the days emphasis
    I'm trying to implement the idea that more =/= better, better = better.
    Yesterday was posterior chain day

Barbell Squats (slightly wider stance) I squat very low bar, i'll try and get a video or pic in the future

Warmup
    Barbell (45) x 10
    135 x 10

Working Sets
    185 x 7
    225 x 7
    255 x 7
    275 x 5
    315 x 3
    315 x 3

Glute- Ham Raise

This is my goal form, performed by Layne Norton here:

I can only do 1 on my best day lol. I perform this with a spot using my hands to the floor, then in a pushup motion assist myself in springing back up.

4 x 12 all bodyweight.

And that is it. Keeping it simple. Profit or no?
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

traineeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) traineeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) traineeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) traineeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) traineeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) traineeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) traineeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) traineeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) traineeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) traineeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) traineeh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Probably a stupid question, but regarding the squats.. rather than doing 3x8, you do a 3x7 and then increase the weight and do less reps? Should this be something I should look to incorporate on my squat during my P/P/L routine?

Originally Posted by traineeh View Post
    Probably a stupid question, but regarding the squats.. rather than doing 3x8, you do a 3x7 and then increase the weight and do less reps? Should this be something I should look to incorporate on my squat during my P/P/L routine?
    no, im just a little bit ritualistic. I tend to "like" certain numbers for different exercises. There isn't much more depth to it than that haha (especially because specific rep ranges are so widely debated). Squats I like to do reps of 7-9 for my hypertrophy. I will very rarely go higher than 9 or 10 reps, as at a certain point I feel like my CNS is taxed and I get winded before I get my muscles fatigued. If I go heavier it is always 5, 3 or 1 (Unless I failed at 2 or 4). Gym Rituals

edit: in terms of implementing it into your routine, its just a safe way to strength train, making sure the muscles are sufficiently prepped for a heavier dynamic load. If strength training is a goal of yours then I would say yes, give it a try. I like it better than training in a single rep range, as I am not a powerlifter, targeting multiple muscle fibers is going to be more beneficial to me.
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

Originally Posted by Groundhog2109 View Post
    subbed - in on this ****!
    welcome!

I was worried for a while this log would be me talking to myself for months lol

wouldstilllog
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

exl is just really nice. (+1000) exl is just really nice. (+1000) exl is just really nice. (+1000) exl is just really nice. (+1000) exl is just really nice. (+1000) exl is just really nice. (+1000) exl is just really nice. (+1000) exl is just really nice. (+1000) exl is just really nice. (+1000) exl is just really nice. (+1000) exl is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks brother, uploading my leg day today soon.
    the diet right now (and im sitting at probably closer to 7-8%) is actually incredibly relaxed... i feel guilty. I really eat anything as long as I'm hitting my daily protein goals. I'm a carb feind.

I've been getting a lot of questions about my prep meals, so here it is.
    I basically ate "1 meal" a day. I made 1 large dish every morning and would eat it as i pleased throughout the day (easiest way for me to track macros and make sure I didnt go over goal) If I would be out for most the day I would just put it in 4-5 meal containers easily.

If you can handle lack of variation (you certainly can substitute the ingredients) then its nice. I had no problem with it!

grilling up peppers and mushrooms makes it incredible/tolerable too.

what I dont have listed are my carbs. I varied my carb intake during my contest prep based on how i looked and how i felt.
    So I would typically add to this (on average about 150-170g) quinoa or brown rice

dude that is.... genius! I pretty much make the same 6 meals every day so the lack of variation doesn't bother me. Making one big meal and then just splitting it up definitely makes it SO much easier to track your macros, I'm going to try that! Plus, I can just cook it all in one big ass pan instead of cooking/prepping 6 meals a day.

ok so next question, when bulking/cutting, how do you determine how many calories you're going to consume each day? I know there are a ton of threads in the nutrition section about it but I'm curious how YOU do it. I'm still bulking but I'm approaching the point of being too fat

You squat?

Originally Posted by exl View Post
    dude that is.... genius! I pretty much make the same 6 meals every day so the lack of variation doesn't bother me. Making one big meal and then just splitting it up definitely makes it SO much easier to track your macros, I'm going to try that! Plus, I can just cook it all in one big ass pan instead of cooking/prepping 6 meals a day.

ok so next question, when bulking/cutting, how do you determine how many calories you're going to consume each day? I know there are a ton of threads in the nutrition section about it but I'm curious how YOU do it. I'm still bulking but I'm approaching the point of being too fat
    yeah, cooking 6 times a day tends to take up way more time than im willing to spend.

Bulking: I dont count calories, but I should, because frankly I suck at bulking. I just eat everything in sight, straight dreamer bulk. I have tracked my food for a week recently, and my caloric intake daily ranged from 3000-4500, and i still gain around 0.5lbs a week. I don't know what my maintenance intake is, and figuring that out is going to be much more complex than doing one of those online "guess-timators".

Cutting: I count everything when cutting lol. Typically I will start with around 2500-2800 calories a day, and monitor my weight. If I'm losing any more than 1-2 lbs a week, i'll add calories (and vice versa)
    It's easiest for me to judge by my weekly progress because 1, my cardio levels change as my cut progresses, and 2, my basal met rate is a mystery to me as is. I don't think I've ever gone below 1800 calories, even the week of competition.
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

You squat?
    cheeky

squat with me. show me how to get your yucky quads.
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

Warmup
    Barbell (45) x 10
    135 x 10
    Working Sets
    185 x 7
    225 x 7
    255 x 7
    275 x 5
    315 x 3
    315 x 3
    Everyone's different, but when my numbers were around this I set it up like so...

Warmup
    Barbell (45) x 10
    135 x 8
    185 x 5
    225 x 5
    275 x 3
    Working Sets
    315 x max
    315 x max

Ever look into DC (doggcrapp) training? I implemented that for a couple months, squat numbers went up...

basically you would have one working set, say 315 and rep out as many as you could, aiming for (i forget exactly) 4-8, if you got 8 or more, move up in weight... then do a widow maker, (20 rep squats), those are fun... 315x20 is a glorious thing

Everyone's different, but when my numbers were around this I set it up like so...

Warmup
    Barbell (45) x 10
    135 x 8
    185 x 5
    225 x 5
    275 x 3
    Working Sets
    315 x max
    315 x max

Ever look into DC (doggcrapp) training? I implemented that for a couple months, squat numbers went up...

basically you would have one working set, say 315 and rep out as many as you could, aiming for (i forget exactly) 4-8, if you got 8 or more, move up in weight... then do a widow maker, (20 rep squats), those are fun... 315x20 is a glorious thing
    looks like i just found my saturday routine. thanks brotha.
    if i got 20 at 315, let alone 8, my angus would explode
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

looks like i just found my saturday routine. thanks brotha.
    if i got 20 at 315, let alone 8, my angus would explode
    And that is it. Keeping it simple. Profit or no?
    Personally, I say profit. I only do one exercise for quads.. Squats.

a day late a buck short (oh hai there, 90's)
    but here is yesterdays Shoulder Day

I did some long-head tricep work, but ran short of time. school... fuark.
    pre-workout weight: 177.8

Workout:

Seated Barbell Overhead Press from chest to 3/4 lockout

Warmup
    12 x 65
    12 x 95

Working
    10 x 135
    5 x 155
    4 x 155
    4 x 155

Arnold Press

45 x 12
    50 x 12
    60 x 9

Dumbbell Lateral Raise

20 x 15
    25 x 12
    25 x 12 drop-set 15 x 15

Cable Lateral Raise

15 x 12
    15 x 10
    10 x 12

Cable Rear Deltoid Flye

10 x 12
    10 x 12
    10 x 12

Reverse Pec-Deck

70 x 15
    110 x 8
    150 x 8
    170 x 8

Parallel Bar Dips

Bodyweight x 20
    45 x 8
    90 x 8
    100 x 7 (8th didn't lock out)

Hammer Strength Seated Dips

200 x 12
    250 x 11
    250 x 11

Tricep Pushdowns rest pause style to 30 reps

65 x 18 -> 65 x 7 -> 65 x 5
    Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 12-11-2012 at 11:49 AM.
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

quick update.

behind on writing up my routines, but i have almost ready to post a
    Chest Routine
    Ab Workout
    and another Back Routine

Didn't get to hit my legs today, so that will be accomplished tomorrow. Today I'll instead take a (much needed) rest day. Cheers!
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

Dysfunctional Veteran HoneyBadger300's Avatar
    HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In like Flinn. Lookin dam good! (no homo) (maybe a little)(<not srs)
    My log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149523363

Best
    415/295/455x2 1165
    Goal
    448/339/515 1302

burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP if we lived in a state where domestic partnership was endorsed, I would consider you as my partner.

In other words: I subscribed to this thread, no homo, and I am looking at the motivation/learning this thread will provide. Again, no homo.
    I am currently prepping for a Bodybuilding show, follow my journey :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163848201

Chest!
    Pre-Workout weight: 177.8

Workout:

Flat Dumbbell Chest Press
    Warmup
    45 x 10
    75 x 10

Working
    100 x 10
    100 x 10
    100 x 7
    100 x 7

Tried to work on limiting my rest time, so my 3rd and 4th sets reps dropped more than I had hoped, but still happy I set a pr for 2 sets of 10 at least. Next week, 3 sets?

Hammer Strength Incline Press
    110 x 10
    140 x 10
    180 x 10
    200 x 8
    230 x 5
    120 x 20

Smith Machine Incline Press
    120 x 12
    130 x 8
    120 x 10
    Rest Pause to 20 80 x 14 + 4 + 2

Cable Crossover
    25 x 12
    25 x 12
    30 x 10

Flat Machine Press 1 set, rack down
    130 x 11, 110 x 5, 90 x 7, 70 x 9, 50 x 15
    Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 12-11-2012 at 11:49 AM.
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

Originally Posted by burlyman619 View Post
    OP if we lived in a state where domestic partnership was endorsed, I would consider you as my partner.

In other words: I subscribed to this thread, no homo, and I am looking at the motivation/learning this thread will provide. Again, no homo.
    Originally Posted by HoneyBadger300 View Post
    In like Flinn. Lookin dam good! (no homo) (maybe a little)(<not srs)
    welcome! haha. you vet loggers have any advice for me?
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

Dysfunctional Veteran HoneyBadger300's Avatar
    HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    welcome! haha. you vet loggers have any advice for me?
    Vet logger? I just started mine. Just stay up to date with it.
    My log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149523363

Best
    415/295/455x2 1165
    Goal
    448/339/515 1302

The long-awaited

Abs!
    Now admittedly I:
    \hate training abs. its not fun. i feel bloated when im done (dat pump)
    \rarely train them directly (largely because of point #1) I train them pretty hard maybe 3-5 times a month.

..but I've been getting requests for a core routine, so here it is! I should thank you for pressuring me to train my abs.
    (Highly functional and aesthetic in appearance? I'm in.)

I like to do abs on their own day, typically an "off" or "free" day, however in this case I performed this directly after
    the chest day I have logged above

Workout:

Woodchops 6 sets performed back-to-back...to back blahblahblah. 1nd/2rd set woodchoppers from the bottom (floor) cable setting to the ceiling, then switch sides. 3th/4st set; centered woodchops performed at chest height, switch sides. 5rd/6nd set; woodchops from top cable to floor, switch sides.
    20 x 10
    25 x 10

Cable Crunch
    I start with my knees father back than a traditional cable crunch. In the first motion I pull the cable directly down from its starting position to the floor, the body should now look planked with the weight extended forward by the head. From that position I will pull the cable across the floor in towards the knees, squeezing the abdominals with a full exhale. From there reverse the steps to return the cable. ...thats 1 rep

72.5 x 10
    95 x 10

Captains Chair Leg Raises No back pad, just forearm assistance

10 x 10 Limit rest to 30-45 seconds
    Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 12-11-2012 at 11:50 AM.
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger300 View Post
    Vet logger? I just started mine. Just stay up to date with it.
    you still have a few more weeks under your belt than i do XD

will do brotha
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

After taking 2 rest days ....

back in the gym, with legs, also planning on tackling some weighted pullups (For some reason, really determined to be able to do a 1-arm pullup... plus i just love pullups)

Using GainWeightNow's routine he gave me, will log the lifts, see if i hit the targets, might add an assisting exercise depending on how I feel after. Will try and update later tonight.

edit: I also still have a back routine to post up! life of a swamped college student.
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT