civileng67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) civileng67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) civileng67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) civileng67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) civileng67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) civileng67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) civileng67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) civileng67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) civileng67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) civileng67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) civileng67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Beta Alanine - why "post workout" does?

Ok, so I've been taking beta alanine now for 2 months and have found unparalleled gains with any other supplement. I had to get off of N.O due to blood pressure/heart rate reaction. However, funny enough, Beta Alanine has given me better results.

My question though is, between all the "fluff" marketing of products and the "real" result, how much BA really needs to be taken? Here's my question....................

While I KNOW 100% sure BA works for me, my product says to take two, 3 pill doses per day, even when not working out. My question is, is THIS part of the dosing, just to get you to consume the product quicker? why do you need to take it on off days? From what I gather, its most effective "pre workout". Also, it tells me, on workout days to take my second dose directly after working out. Why is this?

I love BA, I know its effects and its my new, and primary supplement now, but do I need to take it as often as it says or can I save it for longer lasting use?

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not sure man I can't take it because it really fuks with me... I get that tingly pins and needles crap really bad with it, to the point that I can't take it

Also gives me heart flutters... Was wondering if it gives you any sides?

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The goal of BA supplementation is to increase intramuscular carnosine levels which buffer hydrogen ions and delay fatigue. the first couple weeks 4-6g should be taken but after that 3-4g should suffice.
    “You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”

44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by djansen View Post
    The goal of BA supplementation is to increase intramuscular carnosine levels which buffer hydrogen ions and delay fatigue. the first couple weeks 4-6g should be taken but after that 3-4g should suffice.
    This.

It also really doesn't matter when you take it. Just as long as the doses are spaced out. I do 2g in the AM and 2g in the PM.

civileng67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) civileng67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) civileng67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) civileng67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) civileng67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) civileng67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) civileng67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) civileng67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) civileng67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) civileng67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) civileng67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by detrimental View Post
    Not sure man I can't take it because it really fuks with me... I get that tingly pins and needles crap really bad with it, to the point that I can't take it

Also gives me heart flutters... Was wondering if it gives you any sides?
    Part of the reason I stopped taking NO's was due to heart flutter. It DID raise my BP which caused my Dr. to tell me to stop it. However, prior to that I was having some issues with heart flutter with NO's.

I went to talk to a trainer at my gym about it and he mentioned BA. I stressed I cant take anything that causes my heart to react. He said it wouldnt. FOR ME, I have had ZERO heart flutter with it. I DO get a bit flushed (warm feeling) with BA but no tingling. However, I think I'm one of the rare ones that doesnt get that tingly feeling because even the bottle I take warns of it. Just FYI, I dont know if brand or blend matters (I see most BAs are blended with various ingredients), but I take IntraXCell and supposedly that brand helps reduce those effects. I just know I havent had the effects many have.

Just curious, could the heart rate be due to anxiety caused by the tingling?

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by civileng67 View Post
    Part of the reason I stopped taking NO's was due to heart flutter. It DID raise my BP which caused my Dr. to tell me to stop it. However, prior to that I was having some issues with heart flutter with NO's.

I went to talk to a trainer at my gym about it and he mentioned BA. I stressed I cant take anything that causes my heart to react. He said it wouldnt. FOR ME, I have had ZERO heart flutter with it. I DO get a bit flushed (warm feeling) with BA but no tingling. However, I think I'm one of the rare ones that doesnt get that tingly feeling because even the bottle I take warns of it. Just FYI, I dont know if brand or blend matters (I see most BAs are blended with various ingredients), but I take IntraXCell and supposedly that brand helps reduce those effects. I just know I havent had the effects many have.

Just curious, could the heart rate be due to anxiety caused by the tingling?
    Nitrates should not be elevating your BP, what NO supps were you using?
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Nitrates should not be elevating your BP, what NO supps were you using?
    It was BSN NO XPlode. I love the product (LOVE IT) but, recently after being HyperThyroid, and having blood pressure issues, which had been alleviated recently, it went back up when I started using supplements. At the time I was using Animal Pak (still do), and BSN NOXPlode. My dr. asked me to remove the NOXPlode to see what happened, and my BP went back to normal levels.

As per the Dr. I was asked to take my BP before workout and it was always slightly elevated pre-workout after taking NOXPlode and is now at normal levels without it.

NOW, I dont know a ton about the ingredients and it may be just my mind that causes BP to rise (as it can do). I just know when I took it my BP did go up and without it doesnt. Not sure if that is the culprit though, but I just want to play it safe.

EDIT: I think the NOXPlode may not DIRECTLY raise my BP, but it did raise my heart rate, which may have caused my BP to rise, sense I am sensitive to BP increases with heart rate increases.