Closed Thread
Page 278 of 334 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,340 of 10001
    Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by DavidJBLOCK View Post
    I occasionally do obnoxious things but I try not too. Maybe it's instinct taking over at times.

Occasionally I'll clink weights but realize what I did and stop.
    Once in a blue moon I'll "Tshhhhhhhh" Like a deflating tire.
    I carry a gallon of water (Don't really see it as a problem though, don't care in that regard.)
    I try not to curl in the squat rack but same days it's really empty. The only time I ever do is if I'm super setting for some reason. I prefer dumbells though, easy bar after that.
    I only minimize deadlifts workouts(Or atleast super heavy weight) Because it tweaks my ankle out. (Past Injury) Partials work fine for me tbh.

I can't stand people who don't rack weights, wipe their stinking sweat off benches/machines, and half asses though. If you don't have an intensity and take 10 minute rests before sets get away please.

Or how about the moron who walks 1 inch from your barbell/dumbell when you are doing squats, power cleans, military press... I mean really? Do people want a black eye that bad.
    Whats wrong with resting for 10 minutes. Many powerlifters need that rest time. Specially when your 3x5 bench is 400lbs.

Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100)
    Ive got one. Some guy asked me to spot him on the squat. When he started failing (started going down) I helped him up. He then turns around and tells me I came in too early and that he could have done it.

MS,CSCS,CF-L1,USAW,WBB HamburgerTrain's Avatar
    HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't even go to the gym.

Under Construction:Week12 DavidJBLOCK's Avatar
    DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kbarredo View Post
    Whats wrong with resting for 10 minutes. Many powerlifters need that rest time. Specially when your 3x5 bench is 400lbs.
    Something is very wrong when said person is only benching 135, 5 times (No struggle/not pushing til failure..). He then turns around and watches people play basketball in the gym below. (Think he plays himself idk, the free gym kids who come in always slack off)

If they were actually power lifting I wouldn't have a beef with it.

Oh these are the kinda guys who come into the weight room wearing baggy stuff, basketball sneakers, Boxers showing, etc. They never have the decency to clean their own ****.

orange07sol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orange07sol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orange07sol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i like the gym ididots who only work out a certin bodypart all the time. or the so called power lifters who never lift hardly anything and they workout a total of about 20 minutes. or the guy complaining he cant get abbs but does no cardio and eats mcdonalds everyday. my thoughts are to keep to myself do what i know how to and if somebody has a question the will ask if not and i see them really putting in effort and struggling then i may introduce myself. but the best i mean the best gym ididot are the guys who think they own the gym and when you touch a weight that it belongs to them. a particular guy at a gym here with take the dumbell sitting next to you that you are using as you rest between sets, to use it himself. if you say anything he responds these are my weights! so you ask do you own this place? he says no... so you invision taking the other dumbell and throwing it at him! also the guys at the gym that say bro...... im not your freaking bro!

Originally Posted by DavidJBLOCK View Post
    Something is very wrong when said person is only benching 135, 5 times (No struggle/not pushing til failure..). He then turns around and watches people play basketball in the gym below. (Think he plays himself idk, the free gym kids who come in always slack off)

If they were actually power lifting I wouldn't have a beef with it.

Oh these are the kinda guys who come into the weight room wearing baggy stuff, basketball sneakers, Boxers showing, etc. They never have the decency to clean their own ****.
    Yeah I hate guys like that. The guys I really hate are the ones that get annoyed and act like your hogging the area. Im sorry its my squat, standing military press and barbell row day.

Shredyz250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is a new kid that has been going to the gym lately. He's probably a freshman in high school, and he is so irritating. It doesn't matter what kind of exercise he does (bi try back shoulder etc..), after each set he goes over to a mirror, pulls his sleeve up, and starts flexing and staring at his bicep, all 10 inches of it. He also walks around like he owns the gym, and constantly goes up to people giving them advice on their workout. I just don't get it, and the thing that really ticks me off is he ALWAYS is doing something so close to me, so no matter where I am its always like he's right over my shoulder. Oh and did I mention he likes to workout in jeans too? Kinda odd imo.

orange07sol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orange07sol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orange07sol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    theres a guy at my gym who will pull the bench all the way up to the weight rack to do bicep curls... with a whole 25lbs in each hand. he also thinks anyone bigger than him does steriods lol

sumonht1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumonht1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumonht1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumonht1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumonht1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumonht1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumonht1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumonht1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumonht1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumonht1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sumonht1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for such a nice post.

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by stirb View Post
    THe guy who does standing BB curls at the Preacher curl station and gets mad when you sit down at the preacher curl station...........
    I think you can minimize cheating when standing on a preacher curl station

lotta people i see push their feet off the floor and arm off the cushion to curl the weight.

But i no longer use this so what eve's
    Seek truth and reason

Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Shredyz250 View Post
    There is a new kid that has been going to the gym lately. He's probably a freshman in high school, and he is so irritating. It doesn't matter what kind of exercise he does (bi try back shoulder etc..), after each set he goes over to a mirror, pulls his sleeve up, and starts flexing and staring at his bicep, all 10 inches of it. He also walks around like he owns the gym, and constantly goes up to people giving them advice on their workout. I just don't get it, and the thing that really ticks me off is he ALWAYS is doing something so close to me, so no matter where I am its always like he's right over my shoulder. Oh and did I mention he likes to workout in jeans too? Kinda odd imo.
    Young kids are certainly the worst at this kind of thing.

jiorgie is on a distinguished road. (+10) jiorgie is on a distinguished road. (+10) jiorgie is on a distinguished road. (+10) jiorgie is on a distinguished road. (+10) jiorgie is on a distinguished road. (+10) jiorgie is on a distinguished road. (+10) jiorgie is on a distinguished road. (+10) jiorgie is on a distinguished road. (+10) jiorgie is on a distinguished road. (+10) jiorgie is on a distinguished road. (+10) jiorgie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by orange07sol View Post
    i like the gym ididots who only work out a certin bodypart all the time. or the so called power lifters who never lift hardly anything and they workout a total of about 20 minutes. or the guy complaining he cant get abbs but does no cardio and eats mcdonalds everyday. my thoughts are to keep to myself do what i know how to and if somebody has a question the will ask if not and i see them really putting in effort and struggling then i may introduce myself. but the best i mean the best gym ididot are the guys who think they own the gym and when you touch a weight that it belongs to them. a particular guy at a gym here with take the dumbell sitting next to you that you are using as you rest between sets, to use it himself. if you say anything he responds these are my weights! so you ask do you own this place? he says no... so you invision taking the other dumbell and throwing it at him! also the guys at the gym that say bro...... im not your freaking bro!
    I barely did cardio and eat mcdonalds 2-4 times a week and I got abs...

Registered Sikkunt itwasntme184's Avatar
    itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jiorgie View Post
    I barely did cardio and eat mcdonalds 2-4 times a week and I got abs...
    dem mcdoubles
    Every aspiring lad wants to be a bodybuilder, but by George, nobody wants to elevate these burdensome weights.

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RugbyTank View Post
    I think you can minimize cheating when standing on a preacher curl station

lotta people i see push their feet off the floor and arm off the cushion to curl the weight.

But i no longer use this so what eve's
    they guy isnt standing in or on it, but by it standing up using the bar that goes with it.

THux86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) THux86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) THux86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) THux86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) THux86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) THux86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) THux86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) THux86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) THux86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) THux86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) THux86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Haha there's some funny stuff being mentioned in here but let's not forget who is one of the biggest gym idiots...

The guy who goes to the gym and instead of getting his own workout in, stands around making fun of and picking out all the gym idiots.

With that said, I always get a laugh out of the guys who will sit and try to figure out how to configure a machine to do that exercise they want for 10 minutes, when they could just walk over to the free weights and get it handled.
    Last edited by THux86; 04-02-2012 at 05:52 PM.

N1ALL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The **** who asks people how many sets left they have in the squat rack, to go and do leg raises in it when done. (Holds onto a bar inside the squat rack to do them). Also drinks coffee whilst working out (needs energy for leg raises)

Along with the fat ******* that screams on every set on the machine and has had a pt for the past 2 years and looks no different, said to him come on its not that hard, and he manages to speak properly and say yes it is then proceeding to carry on screaming.

SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Love reading this thread but never had anything to contribute until now. I was in the gym today and there was some guy in office clothing, shirt tie etc, probably in his 40s came in around lunch time for his workout. I didn't pay much attention to him until I notice he's stacking the bench with two 45s either side (he was quite a small average looking guy hence made me notice). Anyway I was mildly impressed until he unracks the weight to do his press, I swear the bar didn't move more than an inch per each "rep", his arms seemed to be more twitching than anything and the bar didn't even get below the level of the rack. After 8 twitches he re-racks the bar with a grunt and struts around the gym. After 2 more sets and a couple of other random exercises he's finished his workout, couldn't have been more than 20 minutes.. Usually I'm not a stickler as I'm probably considered a gym idiot by many, but this one just left me bewildered and somewhat annoyed that this guy's out there walking around actually thinking he can bench that much

Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Finally got one to contribute to this thread.

I see this kid fairly frequently in the gym, we must go around the same times. You can tell he's probably been lifting for some time, he's extremely lean and has some definition, but like zero size, arms must be like 10 inches, calves about 10 inches too lol. Walks around the gym like he owns the place, and has the worst case of ILS (Invisible Lat Syndrome) I've ever seen, makes me lol just watching him walk around, his holds his little arms like 8 inches away from his body. But the part that really makes him an idiot is, like so many other idiots, he never cleans up after himself; when he's finished with the last rep of his last set no matter what exercise he's doing, he simply lets go of the weight and walks away (arms flared out 8 inches of course), like he's the only person in the world.

So today I come in and I see this kid starting to do deadlifts. He takes the bar off one of the only 2 flat bench stations in the place and starts deadlifting 135 (crap form of course). As expected, when he's done with his deadlifts he just leaves the bar there on the ground right across the walkway between the benches and goes on with his workout. Later on, a pretty jacked guy wants to use this other flat bench (only one not occupied) that had a bunch of DBs laying around it. Apparently the kid had been on it before I got there because the guy called him over, asked if he was still using it, and asked him to put the weights back, telling him it was disrespectful to leave things laying around or something like that. The kid muttered something about getting some water, went to get a drink, then came back and racked the like 6 sets of dumbbells he'd left laying around. The worst part of it was the bar he'd left sitting across the walkway was like 2 feet away from this whole scene and he didn't turn around and rack that while he was at it.

Under Construction:Week12 DavidJBLOCK's Avatar
    DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    More funny then a gym idiot moment. A few kids ended up leg pressing 175, maybe 10 times. Every rep they would grunt all loud. Is this what I miss when I blast my headphones? Also yesterday I was watching some people do incline between my own sets. This guy was benching with one arm wide, and one arm close grip on bench. The current weight was only 125lbs as well but here is what kind of bothered me.

4 sets of 10lb weights(80 lbs).. Why not just throw on a set of 35's and a set of 5s? Or you know he could actually push himself and do a plate. He obviously had enough energy to bull crap around after.

Screw it though, day 84 of Gethin's work out done.

Keep this thread going, in the end it lets us know what to avoid ourselves.

gangstamuzik is just really nice. (+1000) gangstamuzik is just really nice. (+1000) gangstamuzik is just really nice. (+1000) gangstamuzik is just really nice. (+1000) gangstamuzik is just really nice. (+1000) gangstamuzik is just really nice. (+1000) gangstamuzik is just really nice. (+1000) gangstamuzik is just really nice. (+1000) gangstamuzik is just really nice. (+1000) gangstamuzik is just really nice. (+1000) gangstamuzik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Scar View Post
    6. If you train, lets say chest on monday and triceps on tuesday, you are officially a gym idiot.

don't agree at all
    Why?
    If you're training chest then your training triceps at the same time..
    Therefore you're a gym idiot.

Registered User BB-archeologist's Avatar
    BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My absolute favorite is the Personal Trainer at my gym that has overweight middle-aged female clients performing behind-the-back wrist curls...on the SMITH MACHINE.
    2014 MR. ALASKA - PRO

Natural Pro Bodybuilder

"Flannel is more than a material, it's a lifestyle."

jblaze69 is not very well liked. (-100) jblaze69 is not very well liked. (-100) jblaze69 is not very well liked. (-100) jblaze69 is not very well liked. (-100) jblaze69 is not very well liked. (-100) jblaze69 is not very well liked. (-100) jblaze69 is not very well liked. (-100) jblaze69 is not very well liked. (-100) jblaze69 is not very well liked. (-100) jblaze69 is not very well liked. (-100) jblaze69 is not very well liked. (-100)
    lol

jblaze69 is not very well liked. (-100) jblaze69 is not very well liked. (-100) jblaze69 is not very well liked. (-100) jblaze69 is not very well liked. (-100) jblaze69 is not very well liked. (-100) jblaze69 is not very well liked. (-100) jblaze69 is not very well liked. (-100) jblaze69 is not very well liked. (-100) jblaze69 is not very well liked. (-100) jblaze69 is not very well liked. (-100) jblaze69 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Oceanbreezeez View Post
    Finally got one to contribute to this thread.

I see this kid fairly frequently in the gym, we must go around the same times. You can tell he's probably been lifting for some time, he's extremely lean and has some definition, but like zero size, arms must be like 10 inches, calves about 10 inches too lol. Walks around the gym like he owns the place, and has the worst case of ILS (Invisible Lat Syndrome) I've ever seen, makes me lol just watching him walk around, his holds his little arms like 8 inches away from his body. But the part that really makes him an idiot is, like so many other idiots, he never cleans up after himself; when he's finished with the last rep of his last set no matter what exercise he's doing, he simply lets go of the weight and walks away (arms flared out 8 inches of course), like he's the only person in the world.

So today I come in and I see this kid starting to do deadlifts. He takes the bar off one of the only 2 flat bench stations in the place and starts deadlifting 135 (crap form of course). As expected, when he's done with his deadlifts he just leaves the bar there on the ground right across the walkway between the benches and goes on with his workout. Later on, a pretty jacked guy wants to use this other flat bench (only one not occupied) that had a bunch of DBs laying around it. Apparently the kid had been on it before I got there because the guy called him over, asked if he was still using it, and asked him to put the weights back, telling him it was disrespectful to leave things laying around or something like that. The kid muttered something about getting some water, went to get a drink, then came back and racked the like 6 sets of dumbbells he'd left laying around. The worst part of it was the bar he'd left sitting across the walkway was like 2 feet away from this whole scene and he didn't turn around and rack that while he was at it.
    made me laugh ILS lol

Originally Posted by sumonht1990 View Post
    Thanks for such a nice post.

agreed

Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow, the idiots were out in force tonight.

First there was this mega-douche old guy who probably has some stupid need to prove that he's "still got it" or that these young guys in the gym are no better than him.

Didn't see how it all started since I only noticed when voices started getting a bit raised, but from what I can gather this young kid had been doing some exercise on one of the cable machines and the other similar station was occupied. At some point he left for whatever reason, and he came back and this older guy was on it. Kid comes up and says something to the effect of "I was on this" (not sure if he interrupted the guy mid-set, and not sure if he'd left any kind of marker that he was on the machine, so the kid might be an idiot as well) and the old guy immediately snapped back at him "I don't care." They exchanged a few more remarks and the next thing I heard was the old guy semi-yelling "what's the matter with you, coming over here and interrupting me. You left the machine blah blah blah. The kid seemed to be just trying to disengage from the situation at this point and he just went and did a different exercise nearby, which of course the old dude had to stand there and stare at him between sets shaking his head. Stopped listening at that point, other than when the old dude got done with the cable and started loudly complaining to another old dude about "this kid over there thinks he can blah blah blah." Well then 5 minutes later the kid is on the preacher curl machine and this guy comes back over to him out of nowhere to lecture him some more on the rules of the gym (there aren't any posted rules that I know of) and how if you leave a machine anyone can take it and it's fair game etc. The kid is clearly just trying to work out and says it's fine and he doesn't want the machine anyway, something like that. Old ******* waddles away again and complains loudly with the other old guy from before.

So the kid gets up from the preacher machine and next thing I know (literally like within the same rest period of my workout, he must've just gone to get a drink 15 feet away) he's back to the machine and this fuarking old guy is sitting there doing a set. Obviously that's a little too coincidental and the kid is clearly mad now - they exchanged a few brief remarks and the kid yells "what is wrong with you?" Old ******* is about to respond and at this point a personal trainer notices the situation and goes over to calm everyone down and resolve the situation. Dunno what really happened after that, the kid left and the old guy continued to bytch about it to other random old people in the gym. Old ******* definitely has my idiot stamp of approval.

Then a little later another guy comes in and for some reason he thinks it's really fuarking cool and manly to just belch as loudly and obnoxiously as he can, as often as he can. HUGE *******, I actually wanted to just smack him with a plate. Practically between every set he would just let loose this enormous burp and then say something fuarking retarded like "oohhhh yeah" or "oops hope no one heard that *****gy chuckle*" I mean, are you kidding me with this sht?
    Last edited by Oceanbreezeez; 04-10-2012 at 02:22 AM.

RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000)
    I seriously need to ignore 50% of the people in my GYM or I would go crazy.

1. I can't deal with people who don't re rack their weight because they feel they don't have to. That's probably my #1. There's a pudgy ****er that does this all the time.

2. Dudes that walk around flexing their lats. Stop doing it, you look like an idiot.

3. Bros who are there for 2+ hours. Seriously? Why are you walking around talking, this is not a party. Get in, do work, leave.

4. Dudes that stare at other dudes. On several occasions I've had dudes staring at me, no idea why. It creeps me out.

5. People that look down on others because they aren't doing a lot of weight. OK, yea I'm only curling 40lb dumbbells but my form is near spot on when you look like a flaming tool curling 55s. Good luck with your injured forearm goals of 2012.
    Last edited by RyPostsIt; 04-10-2012 at 04:56 AM.
    œ Fight Club Crew œ
    ░American Psycho Crew░
    ⌨Miscing While Working Crew⌨
    --Misc Car Crew---

"The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition" -Thomas Edison

bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    theres an older guy at my gym who has incredible mass and definition for his age (at least 60). obviously, he is not able to lift as much as he used to but still puts up respectable weights. one day he was warming up on incline db press with 50's and these obnoxious 15-16 wannabe guidos sauntered in. they took the incline barbell bench next to him and immediately started talking loudly about how old men should not be taking up space in a gym. i could hear them clearly and i was at least twice as far away as the old guy. both of the kids were about 5'9'' and couldnt weigh more than 140. they load up the bar to 120 and struggle mightily to get 2 or 3 reps with it, with the partner lifting most of the weight each time. they keep flexing their non-existent muscles in the mirror after every set and keep talking crap about the old guy and other people around them. the old guy walks over to me and says "watch this, i hate little ****ers like them." He picks up a 120 db in each hand and gets a good 9-10 reps in, making sure the kids are watching. after his set, he lets the dbs go, walks over to the kids, and tells them "im kind of an old man, and im having trouble lifting these heavy weights, so could you put these back for me" and then he walked away. young kids couldnt get the weights off the floor and after 5 minutes of trying they left the gym and havent been back since. one of the best days ever.

Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bcelt1cs33189 View Post
    theres an older guy at my gym who has incredible mass and definition for his age (at least 60). Obviously, he is not able to lift as much as he used to but still puts up respectable weights. One day he was warming up on incline db press with 50's and these obnoxious 15-16 wannabe guidos sauntered in. They took the incline barbell bench next to him and immediately started talking loudly about how old men should not be taking up space in a gym. I could hear them clearly and i was at least twice as far away as the old guy. Both of the kids were about 5'9'' and couldnt weigh more than 140. They load up the bar to 120 and struggle mightily to get 2 or 3 reps with it, with the partner lifting most of the weight each time. They keep flexing their non-existent muscles in the mirror after every set and keep talking crap about the old guy and other people around them. The old guy walks over to me and says "watch this, i hate little ****ers like them." he picks up a 120 db in each hand and gets a good 9-10 reps in, making sure the kids are watching. After his set, he lets the dbs go, walks over to the kids, and tells them "im kind of an old man, and im having trouble lifting these heavy weights, so could you put these back for me" and then he walked away. Young kids couldnt get the weights off the floor and after 5 minutes of trying they left the gym and havent been back since. One of the best days ever.
    own!

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    @bcelt1cs33189 awesome!

I no longer am mad and old men in the gyms now, b/c of Oceanbreezeez's post I started my w/o yesterday on wrong foot. Old guy was staring at me (while i was doing Front Squat) from ellipitcal bike 9 meters away and I could clearly see him in the wall mirror infront of me.

I felt like he was mad dogging me so I had to rack the weight and stare back at him.
    Seek truth and reason

gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bcelt1cs33189 View Post
    theres an older guy at my gym who has incredible mass and definition for his age (at least 60). obviously, he is not able to lift as much as he used to but still puts up respectable weights. one day he was warming up on incline db press with 50's and these obnoxious 15-16 wannabe guidos sauntered in. they took the incline barbell bench next to him and immediately started talking loudly about how old men should not be taking up space in a gym. i could hear them clearly and i was at least twice as far away as the old guy. both of the kids were about 5'9'' and couldnt weigh more than 140. they load up the bar to 120 and struggle mightily to get 2 or 3 reps with it, with the partner lifting most of the weight each time. they keep flexing their non-existent muscles in the mirror after every set and keep talking crap about the old guy and other people around them. the old guy walks over to me and says "watch this, i hate little ****ers like them." He picks up a 120 db in each hand and gets a good 9-10 reps in, making sure the kids are watching. after his set, he lets the dbs go, walks over to the kids, and tells them "im kind of an old man, and im having trouble lifting these heavy weights, so could you put these back for me" and then he walked away. young kids couldnt get the weights off the floor and after 5 minutes of trying they left the gym and havent been back since. one of the best days ever.
    Classic

Closed Thread
Page 278 of 334 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 ... LastLast