AussieMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need some opinions on Serge Nubret's diet

Now I'm assuming everyone knows that Nubret was a pioneer and possessed one of (if not the most) aesthetic builds in BB history, now this is despite following a diet which seems unconventional, much like his training theory. It's hard to argue with his results though:

Here are some of his thoughts on diet:

- Normally I do 75 min abd every day so I don't have to diet, I hate to diet, or cut my salt. I never did.

- Do you really think that I will eat a lot of protein powder and then a lot of meat too? Protein powder is made for people who cannot eat a lot of meat. So I never use protein powder, but I use to eat about 3/4 kg of horse meat every day

- Just a lot of red meat and some beans and rice and 4/5 hours of training
    - I said about it already too. I don't want to repeat myself over and over. I said that I eat when my body ask to. So how can I tell you hour after hour what I am eating, I am a BB of the passed, not those where everything is calculated as they don't exist as a person, but as a machine. I said too that I eat red meat and beans and rice. So if you want to know more how you should eat and when, please read FLEX.

- I never used supplements. I eat when my body ask me to.

- I never eat oatmeal in my life, I never eat breakfast as I was doing leg and abs every morning. But I eat a lot in the evening so I had enough calories to train during the morning. Not to many hours of rest at night, I mean sleep but just rest and relax.

- With my training you don't need to diet. You need to eat a lot of natural food like red meat, chicken, rice, lentils, beans......a little bit less calories that you spend a day. I never diet in my life, never stop taking salt or whatever, I knew that I was spending about 4 to 5000 calories a day so I was eating about 3700 or 4700 calories a day that all. Dieting had put you in bad moon. I never have to loose more than 7 kg when I was competing.

- Myself I used to eat as much I could, but only twice a day. And really good food, try to eat 2 kg of lean meat a day and some rice, lentil, no sweet things and no fat at all. and follow my training.

- Look at the cows they eat all the day. Now look at the panthers they eat once a day, and which one look in better shape.
    It is not the quantity you eat or the quantity of time which make the champion, but the quality and not whatever the quantity of time you eat, my body is cleaver enough to know when I should eat, he let me know by sending signals. HE TELL ME SERGE YOU HAVE TO EAT. Then I believe in my body, I listen to him I EAT, My body does not listen to any article or scientist to tell him when to eat. You think that science knows more about your body that your body itself?...Listen to yourself before to listen to others.
    I eat so much in one meal that I don’t need to eat 6/8 times a day, I leave that to those who don't have a big appetite.

-Come to eat with me, I am sure that you will not able to eat 3 times a day, I prove that in California with some friend and now they know what that mean eating. I used to have contest eating with some friends of my gym, the one who eat less pay the food for 1O peoples next time. I was always the winner, because I did not want to cook for those big 10 body builders. We weigh ourself before and after eating, generally my weight was up of 10 to 12 pounds more. So go to eat 2 or 3 hours after.

thelifeofriles.blogspot.com/p/words-of-wisdom-from-serge-nubret.html

So what do you think, is there something to this? or was he doing it all wrong and his genetics would have come through no matter how he ate?

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by AussieMountain View Post

So what do you think, is there something to this? or was he doing it all wrong and his genetics would have come through no matter how he ate?
    Nothing earth-shattering here. What, specifically are you asking about?
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

poundsour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poundsour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poundsour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poundsour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poundsour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poundsour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poundsour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poundsour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poundsour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poundsour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poundsour has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm currently doing his workout plan and reading through that monster thread of his day by day. He seems to follow a similar plan as warrior/IF. I'm combining his workout with keto/IF, seeing good results at -20% under maitenance so far. It's a great thread.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    op, think about it, steroids + 5 hours daily in the gym... hmmm.... How does any of this apply to you? (Do you want any of that to apply to you?)
    But like IronWill said, what about it? Meal frequency? He is right, personal preference etc.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Ahead of his time on issues like 'clean' carbs, meal frequency and salt intake... Thumbs up on meat intake

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unless you have Serge's genetics, I wouldn't follow his program and expect the same results
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol
    Just a weight lifter

AussieMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieMountain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah it was more in regards to meal frequency and his huge portion sizes, I try to keep up to date with nutrition so a lot of it seems arbitrary compared to a lot of information out there. He's also said (paraphrasing) that overtraining is in your head.

Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CNS overtraining is real.
    Just a weight lifter

Great hair, decent ass otterakl's Avatar
    otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cumulonimbus View Post
    Not when you eat horse meat.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    -Mark Twain

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brb quitting job so I can train like Serge Nooblet.

joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To add: but takes a lot more than people think to achieve.
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs.

My 5/3/1 log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142349681

Originally Posted by joelash302 View Post
    To add: but takes a lot more than people think to achieve.
    Constant maxes on singles, doubles and triples... I've done it before.

Perhaps over-reaching, but the run down demotivated feeling SUCKS!
    Just a weight lifter

joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Constant maxes on singles, doubles and triples... I've done it before.

Perhaps over-reaching, but the run down demotivated feeling SUCKS!
    Agreed. I just felt the twinge to put that in after thinking about all the posts in WP asking if doing curls at 3x8 once a week is considered over training because "i'm kind of sore the next day." Meanwhile I found out that it takes about 3 weeks of daily high intensity lifting before thinking it might be in the cards .
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs.

My 5/3/1 log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142349681