Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And this is where Bethesda get their ideas for character development.

CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I know one afghan girl who legit looks like those posted itt. I remember asking her if I can have one of her freezy's (she had 3, lol),, her eyes where insane.
    -Without the sour you wouldn't appreciate the sweet
    -When you are going through hell, keep going
    -Chan Family Crew

iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Afghan checking in.

To clear up confusion let me explain
    Afghans are not that mixed, its just that within the borders there are many ethnicies.
    The country is made up of Pashtun(50%), tajiks(30-35%), hazaras(10%) and the rest are basically Turkic minorities like Uzbeks.

The Pushtuns are actual Afghans, the words Afghan and Pashtun are synonymous, more Pashtuns live in Pakistan then Afghanistan, but that's because of a fake contract signed between Afghanistan and British India that would give those territories to India for 100 years, then India split up and those areas were given to pakis.

The Tajiks are actually ethnic Persians, the reason there is a divide is mainly because Afghan persians are sunni mulsims whereas Iranian Persians are shia Muslims, so King Durrani, who made modern Afghanistan, united those Persians under Afghanistan.

The Hazaras are the Chinese looking people you see, they are descendants of the mongol invasion be Genghis Khan. The name "Hazara" means onethousand, its given to them cuz apparently 1000 mongol soldiers and women stayed there.

The pictures with white looking Afghans are predominantly Pashtun and some Tajiks, this is not because of Alexander the great's invasion, as Pashtuns are one of the least mixed people and have never been conquered, and therefore Tajiks have also had less influence of outsiders.

iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by coo1facebrah View Post
    Ok so no african aka dark skinned looking afghans but seriously they get discriminated cos they look the least white?

WTF is this ****. Afghanistan is probably a white supremacists dream come true. Brb getting treated like an emperor simply cos you look the whitest.
    That's not true, they get discriminated and we almost wiped out by Pashtuns because they follow shia Islam, the rest of Afghans follow Sunnis Islam.
    About Afghans that look least white being oppressed is not true. It just so happens that white-olive skin is most aesthetic, small eyes are ugly and flat-small Chinese looking noses are undesirable... Obviously the Pashtuns and Persians don't want to intermarry them.

coolguygreat is not very well liked. (-100) coolguygreat is not very well liked. (-100) coolguygreat is not very well liked. (-100) coolguygreat is not very well liked. (-100) coolguygreat is not very well liked. (-100) coolguygreat is not very well liked. (-100) coolguygreat is not very well liked. (-100) coolguygreat is not very well liked. (-100) coolguygreat is not very well liked. (-100) coolguygreat is not very well liked. (-100) coolguygreat is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by GtRppdOrDieTryn View Post
    Another afghan checking in, I have dark black hair brown eyes but my skin can tan really easily but also go pale easily mainly tan skin with small nose and lips typical caucasian features but look more arab, grandfather had green eyes blonde hair cousin also has brunette hair green eyes etc mother looks italian farrk we are just best looking race in the world nom saiyen?
    nu just no

Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have been there twice, and there definitely some people that looked really unique and stood out from the others (ie kids with read hair and light eyes)

Originally Posted by Eterniity View Post
    Man mum had blessed eye and hair genetics while i got dad's black hair and dark brown eyes, feelsbadman. Least i'm light skinned

Pakistani Pashtun checking in here, question to Afghan brahs, do you consider Pakistani Pashtuns to be more closely related to Afghanistan than Pakistan?
    Yes bro, Pashtun actually means Afghan, its what the Persians used to call us long time ago. Man-made borders don't divide blood.

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iAesthetiKi View Post
    Afghan checking in.

To clear up confusion let me explain
    Afghans are not that mixed, its just that within the borders there are many ethnicies.
    The country is made up of Pashtun(50%), tajiks(30-35%), hazaras(10%) and the rest are basically Turkic minorities like Uzbeks.

The Pushtuns are actual Afghans, the words Afghan and Pashtun are synonymous, more Pashtuns live in Pakistan then Afghanistan, but that's because of a fake contract signed between Afghanistan and British India that would give those territories to India for 100 years, then India split up and those areas were given to pakis.

The Tajiks are actually ethnic Persians, the reason there is a divide is mainly because Afghan persians are sunni mulsims whereas Iranian Persians are shia Muslims, so King Durrani, who made modern Afghanistan, united those Persians under Afghanistan.

The Hazaras are the Chinese looking people you see, they are descendants of the mongol invasion be Genghis Khan. The name "Hazara" means onethousand, its given to them cuz apparently 1000 mongol soldiers and women stayed there.

The pictures with white looking Afghans are predominantly Pashtun and some Tajiks, this is not because of Alexander the great's invasion, as Pashtuns are one of the least mixed people and have never been conquered, and therefore Tajiks have also had less influence of outsiders.
    If the Pashtun were never conquered, then how do they get that mixed look? Where did that come from?
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    Let's hope western culture doesn't permeate over there.....that's the last thing they need

I'd **** anything I want with that face.

Blackjack77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackjack77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackjack77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackjack77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackjack77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackjack77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackjack77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackjack77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackjack77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackjack77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackjack77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is how the entire human race will look in a few thousand years.

Melting pot of peace = global aesthetics.

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Filthadelphia View Post
    Okay so even if you were right, it's still not Afghan/Pashto/anything. It's still from foreign sources.

Like I said.

Let's be real. ITT Afghans post blue/green-eyed people because they're insecure. Notice how every Afghan who has commented has said how they wish they had those eye genetics but their uncle or cousin or somebody does.

It's pathetic really and I can't believe I'm the only one who noticed/has called these Afghans out on it.
    I'm not Afghan or anything but the purpose of this thread was just awareness....alot of people think Afghanistan is a bunch of dirty dark dirt farmers. It's much more than that. You're still a ******* though for trying to put people down ITT. Lol @ you saying we're trying to act white, while you pretty much proved Arabs are trying to do the same thing.
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

darbardar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darbardar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darbardar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darbardar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darbardar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darbardar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darbardar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darbardar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darbardar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darbardar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darbardar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Gross that is all

ThatWrestler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThatWrestler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThatWrestler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThatWrestler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThatWrestler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThatWrestler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThatWrestler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThatWrestler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThatWrestler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThatWrestler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThatWrestler has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Most Afghans i know aren't aesthetic at all. I know many btw
    R.I.P Zyzz

If the Pashtun were never conquered, then how do they get that mixed look? Where did that come from?
    Sorry when i said conquered i mean as in against there will, whenever Afghans fought back they have won.
    however there is still very little mixing so to answer you're question:

How come in Germanics have green, blue, brown, grey eyes?
    how come they have blondes as well as brunettes or black haired people?
    Some races just have genetics that are varied a lot. Others, mainly blacks, don't have that variety.

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Judge_Joe_Brown View Post
    Dunno if these been posted already:

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-k0nt4LgWTg/TJnkzQY8nzI/AAAAAAAAAJ0/MQgwu3llM3k/s1600/PAKISTAN-10029.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/2r2ogub.jpg[IMG]

^^My dad has eyes like that, unfortudantly I didn't get those genes

[IMG]http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4043/4695907841_0a3be680e4.jpg[IMG]
    sweet jesus i saw a show yesterday and they interviewed an athelete in her early 20s, she looked so much liek her, and her eyes, nose, smile, energy and facial expressions were fuking insane, made me so god damn happy to look at her lol
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Skinnygeorge View Post
    a lot of people coming out of their closets ITT
    there are people that look good in third world countries? NO WAY, ****ing retards rofl

edit: nice ****philia going on also disgusting ***gots
    they are mirin eyecolours, facial features and rare ethnicities

if u cant this out youre a retarded subhuman embicile, srs
    Last edited by nonamewut; 01-22-2013 at 07:15 AM.
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not Afghan or anything but the purpose of this thread was just awareness....alot of people think Afghanistan is a bunch of dirty dark dirt farmers. It's much more than that. You're still a ******* though for trying to put people down ITT. Lol @ you saying we're trying to act white, while you pretty much proved Arabs are trying to do the same thing.
    He has a point though, too many people bragging that they look european. It's disappointing

joker111 is a name known to all. (+5000) joker111 is a name known to all. (+5000) joker111 is a name known to all. (+5000) joker111 is a name known to all. (+5000) joker111 is a name known to all. (+5000) joker111 is a name known to all. (+5000) joker111 is a name known to all. (+5000) joker111 is a name known to all. (+5000) joker111 is a name known to all. (+5000) joker111 is a name known to all. (+5000) joker111 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Molec View Post
    Yes and No...

Arabs sparked the conquest of these places from 7th century onwards...the Umayyad caliphate certainly Arab, but the Abbasids were Persianized...and from the 13th century-19th century Arabs were ruled by Turks, and from the 19th century to today, Westerners and Zionists own and control Arabs.

So Arabs technically were the vanguards of Islam during its first 150 years of expansion, afterwards they were supplanted by their more civilized subjects, the Persians, and after that, the Turks.

Also..unlike Palestinians (who were basically Aramaic speaking Christians, Samaritans and Jews until the Arab conquest)...Atleast Berbers, Kurds, ****lis, Afghans, Iranians, etc...kept their languages and culture intact
    Persians were more civilised than arabs, and early arab civilisation owes much to persian civilisation (architecture, bureaucracy, science, mathematics) and many early arab scientists were indeed persian (al khawarizmi, avicenna, etc). The abbasid caliphate moved the arab capital to baghdad, close to the old sassanid capital of ctesiphon. Persia was arabised for 200 years up to around 900 when the saffarids re-persianised it.
    The turks on the other hand were certainly NOT more civilised than the arabs, their control over arabs was purely military, just like the mongols were less civilised than the chinese but militarily superior and the yuan empire was ruled by a mongol khan. The turkish nomad's prowess lay in their numbers and mastering horsemanship on the steppe.
    Also, The arabised people were semetic speakers, aramaic is closely related to arabic and aramaic speakers easily adopted arabic. Aryan languages like kurdish, persian, pashto, etc are completely different and adopting arabic was extremely difficult for these people. This also applies to turkik speakers, none of which adopted arabic.
    The Master said: A man cunning of word and smiling of face... ...is rarely benevolent
    -Attributed to Confucious

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ

1k+

Mspired3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mspired3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mspired3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mspired3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mspired3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mspired3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mspired3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mspired3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mspired3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mspired3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mspired3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mspired3 View Post
    afghan brah checking in

light skin blue-green eyes

edit: to the OP of this thread, heres a pic

holy hng
    ~order pizza and lower money from second floor in bucket crew~

Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000)
    Arabs are white, brah.

lolfb is not very helpful. (-500) lolfb is not very helpful. (-500) lolfb is not very helpful. (-500) lolfb is not very helpful. (-500) lolfb is not very helpful. (-500) lolfb is not very helpful. (-500) lolfb is not very helpful. (-500) lolfb is not very helpful. (-500) lolfb is not very helpful. (-500) lolfb is not very helpful. (-500) lolfb is not very helpful. (-500)
    a lot of these are photoshopped...

js.

Pays the Iron price. CommanderVenus's Avatar
    CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000)

Afghan Mac Danzig

☆☆☆υк ’яєω☆☆☆

The Fighter and The Kid Army

IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    kinda weird how much afghan brahs are hating on their darker skinned countrymen, same sht as with indians/pakis, kinda pathetic to be honest. BRB bragging/obsessed about looking white/European lulz.

coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by IYIaYBe View Post
    kinda weird how much afghan brahs are hating on their darker skinned countrymen, same sht as with indians/pakis, kinda pathetic to be honest. BRB bragging/obsessed about looking white/European lulz.

This but the thing is these afghans that look white and those that look indian/darker are actually from different tribes and while they may all be from the same country i suppose tribal identification > nationality. Something like how black americans stick togther and so do hispanics.

It also makes sense like this would you rather be mistaken for someone from italy or even northern europe or someone from india. Brb the person that comes from europe has his face plastered on modelling ads the world over while the indian looking dude appears on national geographic.

ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000)

9.8/10 face spotted

hamburgertime is not very well liked. (-100) hamburgertime is not very well liked. (-100) hamburgertime is not very well liked. (-100) hamburgertime is not very well liked. (-100) hamburgertime is not very well liked. (-100) hamburgertime is not very well liked. (-100) hamburgertime is not very well liked. (-100) hamburgertime is not very well liked. (-100) hamburgertime is not very well liked. (-100) hamburgertime is not very well liked. (-100) hamburgertime is not very well liked. (-100)
    fuking idiots. every country with an army has sent their army over there at one time or another. and fuked their chit up.. whether it be rape, or just straight up sexy time with the enemy, the middle eastern people have mixed with other cultures. and seeing how closed off from the world they were for years and years, this is probably the first time theyve mixed with different races which is why thye look so distinct. id be like breeding a pure bred german with a pure bred native american or some chit. why else would those middle eastern people have paler skin and blue fuking eyes??? smaller noses??? squinty eyes???? freckles?? come the fuk on guys.

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    mixed breeding

why brazilians are very attractive also

Give them same money as most western girls with top dermatologists/lots of makeup/dentists/proper nutrition etc they would be models.

tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Filthadelphia View Post
    Okay so even if you were right, it's still not Afghan/Pashto/anything. It's still from foreign sources.

Like I said.

Let's be real. ITT Afghans post blue/green-eyed people because they're insecure. Notice how every Afghan who has commented has said how they wish they had those eye genetics but their uncle or cousin or somebody does.

It's pathetic really and I can't believe I'm the only one who noticed/has called these Afghans out on it.
    Pls fuking go.
    ††† -Team Sleep- Deftones
    PC Master Race
    **Never trust a Ubisoft trailer Crew**
    ---------------------------------
    The world is changed
    I feel it in the water
    I feel it in the earth
    I smell it in the air
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wow strong hair genetics and lips

btw why is the left palm coming out of the tent brown?

Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Beautiful eyes.
    β€œThose who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” - Benjamin Franklin

Proud first generation American of Syrian descent

Forever cutting crew