Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hell yea buddy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHbBG...E1nmCDx0ESU%3D
    theres the squat vid from today,
    Thanks for showing my posing vid too, 4 days lets see what happens just want an open class win!
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Got a great lift in today, I fixed up my squats a bit and will embed the video below. Definitely hit the hams/glutes a lot more. My reps went down as expected but I was still really happy with the set.

Leg Extensions
    70 x 20
    110 x 15
    150 x 13
    210 x 10

Squats
    135 x 20
    225 x 15
    315 x 10
    405 x 13 - See video

Standing Leg Curls
    3 sets 12-15 reps

Leg Press - Kept my feet at the very bottom of the platform, focused on squeezing the tear drop
    335 x 20
    425 x 15
    515 x 15

Finished with some stair stepper to loosen up and some calf work. Legs are completely toast right now

PharmaFreak Sponsored Athlete
    www.PharmaFreak.com

Interact with me on Twitter and InstaGram! @KevinSchosek

www.BodiesByKevin.com

WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Missed logging my training session yesterday but it wasn't anything special. I did mainly back but my lower back felt tweaked so I stuck to weighted pull-ups, pull downs, pullovers, etc. No bent over rows or anything

Onto today's workout, I trained shoulders and triceps.

Seated Dumbbell Press
    40's x 20
    75's x 20
    110's x 8

Seated Tricep Extension - With an EZ-Curl bar
    115 x 15
    - Elbow started killing me because I wasn't warmed up enough so I moved onto lateral raises

Dumbbell Lateral Raises
    30's x 15
    35's x 12
    35's x 11 drop to 15's x 15
    25's x 16 drop to 15's x 13

Upright Rows
    95 x 15
    105 x 14
    95 x 14

Close-Grip Bench Press
    135 x 20
    225 x 15
    275 x 15 - Last rep was rough but I wanted that 15th bad

Seated Tricep Extension
    Don't usually do this machine but I ended up stacking it for 6-7 reps. Good squeeze to finish off the tricep portion of my workout

Dumbbell Shrugs
    80's x 3 sets 15-20 reps

On a completely unrelated note, tomorrow is my girlfriends birthday so I'll probably take the day off from training and celebrate with her. Then Saturday is Jared's show the NMA Natural Northeast where we're all pulling for him to get at least an open class win. I've never personally seen somebody put this kinda work in for a show so I hope it pays off.

After pre judging I'm going out to Sticky Lips BBQ with the gf and some of her friends for her bday dinner I'm hoping to come back a pound or two heavier after that I'll either train between pre-judging and dinner or wait until after dinner and get a late Saturday night training session in...we'll see.
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Beast Sports Athlete DannyQuach's Avatar
    DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WoopItsKevin View Post
    Missed logging my training session yesterday but it wasn't anything special. I did mainly back but my lower back felt tweaked so I stuck to weighted pull-ups, pull downs, pullovers, etc. No bent over rows or anything

Onto today's workout, I trained shoulders and triceps.

Seated Dumbbell Press
    40's x 20
    75's x 20
    110's x 8

Seated Tricep Extension - With an EZ-Curl bar
    115 x 15
    - Elbow started killing me because I wasn't warmed up enough so I moved onto lateral raises

Dumbbell Lateral Raises
    30's x 15
    35's x 12
    35's x 11 drop to 15's x 15
    25's x 16 drop to 15's x 13

Upright Rows
    95 x 15
    105 x 14
    95 x 14

Close-Grip Bench Press
    135 x 20
    225 x 15
    275 x 15 - Last rep was rough but I wanted that 15th bad

Seated Tricep Extension
    Don't usually do this machine but I ended up stacking it for 6-7 reps. Good squeeze to finish off the tricep portion of my workout

Dumbbell Shrugs
    80's x 3 sets 15-20 reps

On a completely unrelated note, tomorrow is my girlfriends birthday so I'll probably take the day off from training and celebrate with her. Then Saturday is Jared's show the NMA Natural Northeast where we're all pulling for him to get at least an open class win. I've never personally seen somebody put this kinda work in for a show so I hope it pays off.

After pre judging I'm going out to Sticky Lips BBQ with the gf and some of her friends for her bday dinner I'm hoping to come back a pound or two heavier after that I'll either train between pre-judging and dinner or wait until after dinner and get a late Saturday night training session in...we'll see.
    nice volume with good weight behind it my man-- keep it up. have fun this weekend!
    Danny Quach
    Beast Sports Nutrition Athlete
    http://www.beastsports.com
    http://www.beastblogger.com

Twitter: @DANIMAL_Beast

Prepping for SNBF and NANBF Georgia in July 2012
    Contest prep log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143606723

youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dquachinator

Start weight: 208
    Current weight: 199-200

Originally Posted by DannyQuach View Post
    nice volume with good weight behind it my man-- keep it up. have fun this weekend!
    Thanks I was happy with it, it wasn't the strongest workout I've ever had but I moved quick and had a pretty good pump from it
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Biceps - 4/14/12

Hit an all bicep workout yesterday after watching Jared's pre judging and before heading to dinner.

Dumbbell Hammer Curls - Instead of alternating every rep I did 5 reps per arm before alternating to the other side.
    40's x 20
    50's x 15
    60's x 11

Barbell Curl
    85 x 15
    105 x 11
    125 x 7

Reverse Barbell Curl
    50 x 15 x 3

Rope Cable Curl
    75 x 15
    100 x 13
    110 x 10

Moved quickly again and although I didn't lift any crazy weights it was all strict form and made for an insane pump
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Did a little update here with some posing at the end.

I rearranged my room and therefore don't get the benefit of the natural sunlight coming in which always made me look much better in my videos (I can admit that)...but I am content with where I am at right now.

www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are some AMAZING workouts in here man! Vid is lookin tight!
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    There are some AMAZING workouts in here man! Vid is lookin tight!
    Thanks for checking in man I appreciate the kind words!
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Back/Calves - 4/16/12

Pulldowns
    100 x 20
    130 x 15
    170 x 9
    110 x 14

Weighted Pull-Ups w/ v-bar
    Bw + 20 x 11
    Bw + 20 x 8 drop to BW x 4

Dumbbell Rows
    85's x 15
    120's x 15
    60's x 20

Dumbbell Pullovers
    85 x 15
    110 x 11
    100 x 10 dropset to 40 x 8

Seated Rows w/ v-bar
    120 x 15
    140 x 11
    160 x 8

Finished with some calf work.

All in all it was a great workout, after having done next to nothing yesterday I was fully rested and ready to attack the weights today. Now, to do some homework and keep grinding these last few weeks to graduation!!!

Big leg workout in store tomorrow, hoping to get some video or at least a couple pics up!
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

shez.virani is on a distinguished road. (+10) shez.virani is on a distinguished road. (+10) shez.virani is on a distinguished road. (+10) shez.virani is on a distinguished road. (+10) shez.virani is on a distinguished road. (+10) shez.virani is on a distinguished road. (+10) shez.virani is on a distinguished road. (+10) shez.virani is on a distinguished road. (+10) shez.virani is on a distinguished road. (+10) shez.virani is on a distinguished road. (+10) shez.virani is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If I've said it once, I've said it a million times: ridiculous quads. DO WORK tomorrow man!
    2012 Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141118341

DO WORK!
    Difficult takes a day. Impossible takes a week.

Originally Posted by shez.virani View Post
    If I've said it once, I've said it a million times: ridiculous quads. DO WORK tomorrow man!
    Thanks man, just uploading a new quad pic now
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Legs - 4/17/12

Just a quick leg workout today, I had to get back to do some studying/chem homework/presentation prep.

I did smith machine squats up to 4 plates per side for 11 or maybe 12 reps...lost count on them

Finished with some leg extensions, leg curls, the usual.

I started training with some Asics wrestling shoes that a friend of mine gave me and so far I'm loving them, especially today for my leg workout. Just really comfortable and happen to match with my favorite gym outfit Gotta look good to be good.

www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every guy in your gym who only works chest and arms is looking at you with envy. lol

Incredible work, man. And I do mean WORK!!!

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice quads dude, i hate you...
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

Beast Sports Athlete DannyQuach's Avatar
    DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dem wheels. heck yea bro
    Danny Quach
    Beast Sports Nutrition Athlete
    http://www.beastsports.com
    http://www.beastblogger.com

Twitter: @DANIMAL_Beast

Prepping for SNBF and NANBF Georgia in July 2012
    Contest prep log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143606723

youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dquachinator

Start weight: 208
    Current weight: 199-200

Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    your friend GAVE you those rulons??!?!?!?! Those shoes are worth probably around 250-300 now a days .. lol

Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Every guy in your gym who only works chest and arms is looking at you with envy. lol

Incredible work, man. And I do mean WORK!!!
    hahaha thanks man, there's a good handful of people that actually go hard on legs it's nice to see.

Originally Posted by adamjohn32 View Post
    nice quads dude, i hate you...
    Hate appreciated haha thanks for the compliment

Originally Posted by DannyQuach View Post
    dem wheels. heck yea bro
    Gettin there! They only measure out at around 25" so I gotta bring them up size-wise for sure.

Originally Posted by Warrior9 View Post
    your friend GAVE you those rulons??!?!?!?! Those shoes are worth probably around 250-300 now a days .. lol
    Well, he told me $30 for them. I didn't realize they were worth so much maybe I should double check to make sure he wants to get rid of them haha
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Good good good chest workout yesterday. Went in planning on doing shoulders but just wasn't feeling it so I changed my mind and hit the bench.

Bench Press
    95 x 20
    135 x 25
    225 x 20
    315 x 12
    365 x 5
    335 x 5

Incline Smith Press
    225 x 15
    275 x 6
    185 x 11

Incline Flyes
    35's x 15

Incline Dumbbell Press
    110's x 12
    80's x 9 - Got a deeeep stretch at the bottom of each rep. Very controlled.

Machine Press
    2 sets and I forgot the exact reps.

I'm sore as f#uck this morning, I think the combination of heavy bench plus the deep stretch sets really did me in.

Going in soon for an arm workout around 11 am today...will post later!
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looking great man! Awesome workouts too!
    Commitment and Duty: A young Officers drive to the stage. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150397083&p=995053613#post995053613

Once you figure out the "why" then the "how" is easy

Originally Posted by hamiltronj View Post
    Looking great man! Awesome workouts too!
    Thanks alot man I appreciate it, I'll swing on over to check your prep thread soon!
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Arms/Calves...New Chair...Random Shoulder Workout: 4/19/12

Today was kind of a crazy odd day for me, woke up and hit my normal workout which I planned on: Arms and calves which I will post now:

Barbell Curls
    65 x 20
    85 x 15
    105 x 12
    135 x 9

Cable Pushdown
    Did 3 sets up to 150 lbs for 20 reps. Good warm up for the tris

Hammer Curls
    45's x 15
    60's x 12
    40's x 9

Flat Skullcrushers
    65 x 15
    85 x 15
    115 x 12
    135 x 8

Smith Machine Close-Grip Bench
    135 x 20
    225 x 15
    275 x 12
    315 x 10

EZ-Bar Preacher Curl
    2 sets with 65 lbs

Finished with standing calf raises and seated calf raises.

THEN I went ahead and started my tanning up ( I went for 5 minutes and no joke my front side looks crispy red ) and also stopped at Goodwill where I found this awesome Lazy boy recliner for 20 bucks! Had to pick it up but it wouldnt fit in my car and my training partner said he would come help w his truck only if I trained with him at 4pm...so I agreed and I did a shoulder workout.

The best $20 ever spent in my entire life: (will definitely be posting up on this after some hard leg sessions)

And the shoulder workout: I did something different and did about 20-30 reps for every single set I did.

Cable Side Laterals
    25 x 20
    20 x 25

Seated Smith Press
    95 x 30 x 2 sets
    115 x 30 x 2 sets
    165 x 20 x 2 sets

Upright Rows
    30 x 30
    50 x 35
    70 x 25

Dumbbell Side Laterals
    25 x 20
    20 x 20

Definitely an odd workout, but I really felt it deep in the delt. Will probably take tomorrow off but it's up in the air still.
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Newest posing video...back to my good friend natural lighting to help me look leaner than I am! Off to do a back workout in t-10 minutes, will post later.
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Had a crazy bicep workout tonight, best one in a long time I can honestly say I haven't had a pump like that in quite a while. I hadn't planned on going but then I started thinking about the whole overtraining deal and a quote that I recently heard popped into my head:

'You can avoid overtraining by undertraining, but then you don't win medals.'

I've always known overtraining to be a really severe issue with athletes and time needs to be taken to rest up, but I'm not doing 4 hour workouts, or 10 mile runs, or 55 mile bike rides every day...and I get my proper nutrition and my proper sleep at night so I don't get too worried about overtraining. There have been times where I will literally weight train for 3 weeks straight without a day off. Call it crazy, maybe...but if I am at home and want to go train (given the bodypart isn't sore or injured), why not go do it? Well...anyway I could ramble on and on but would probably bore people so bottom line I went into the gym and did a bicep workout at 9 pm on a Saturday night and absolutely killed it.

Cable Straight Bar Curls
    75 x 20
    100 x 15
    125 x 15

Dumbbell Hammer Curls
    45's x 15
    60's x 12
    70's x 6 dropset to 35's x 9

EZ-Bar Preacher Curls
    45 x 20
    65 x 16
    85 x 10

Barbell Curls
    65 x 15
    85 x 13
    85 x 10

Cable Rope Curls
    2 sets here really hard squeeze

I hate to be this guy but I had a disgusting pump so I went into the bathroom and recorded it..not that anyone cares but I was just feelin good at the time so here it is:
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Today was the first annual Brockport Bench Press Contest, held in our Tuttle North gym.

I decided since it was chest day anyway that I'd throw my hat in the ring and try for my max. It was much harder than my normal bench because of the require pause at the bottom, as well as at the top before I re racked the weight.

I opened with 365, which went up fairly well but it was the first time I had ever paused 365. My next lift I went for 385 which also went well but I did not pause at the top of the rep so the head judge warned me to be cautious of that on my 3rd attempt. For my last attempt I went up to 405 and surprised myself by pausing it and getting a clean press out of it, AND remembering to pause at the top!

Ended up winning my weight class and the overall which went by how much you lifted in terms of % bodyweight.

Afterwards I started doing some incline smith and flat flyes but just wasn't into it and was really worn out from the max attempts so I decided to call it a day and head home.
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HUGE MAX!!! great work at that contest! big job man!
    advertising not permitted

SiSu247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SiSu247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SiSu247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SiSu247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SiSu247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SiSu247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SiSu247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SiSu247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SiSu247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SiSu247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SiSu247 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    K-I-L-L-I-N-G it!!!!

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Amazing job. I've been lurking and your log is definitely an inspiration.

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    HUGE MAX!!! great work at that contest! big job man!
    Thanks man! Now that I know I can do 405 so strictly, so I'd love to hit 415-425 with my usual non-pausing form before I graduate mid-may

Originally Posted by SiSu247 View Post
    K-I-L-L-I-N-G it!!!!
    Thanks! Appreciate that

Originally Posted by Rypt1 View Post
    Amazing job. I've been lurking and your log is definitely an inspiration.
    Hey man that means a lot thank you, keep checking in!

Things are about to get crazy!!
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Back: 4/23/12

Had a quick back workout today. I've got a big chemistry test coming up Wednesday so I need to put my nose to the grindstone and kill this test. Here's what my workout consisted of, not gonna post all of the details because I've got some studying to get done!

Seated Cable Rows
    4 sets: last was a dropset (see video below)

Weighted Pull-Ups
    2 sets to failure with bw + 45 lbs

Barbell Rows
    3 sets: last set with 225 lbs for like 12-14 reps

Behind-Neck Pulldowns
    2 sets here

Cable Pullovers
    2 sets here again

Smith Shrugs
    2 sets: last set w/ 2 plates per side for 15 reps or so

www.PharmaFreak.com