Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to get rid of pear/apple shape?

I don't know which one is pear and which one is apple, but basically my upper body is fine but I have stomach with love handles and such.

I used to be obese and have been stuck in skinny fat phase for years, look fine with clothes on but terrible with shirt off. I've always cut but then get to a point where fat loss slows and it seems to come off everywhere but my stomach area..

I'm around 15% BF (well was, I gained around 10lbs last month after vacation/other stuff) But I don't think it increased it that much. I do not have much muscle, and recently started starting strength. While I do not like the idea of putting on more fat, would this be the best solution for adding muscle/getting rid of pear/apple shape?

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It took me roughly 40lbs of weight loss before my pant size left the 42" mark. The last 14lbs my pant size has went from 42" to 36". I'm not sure if this helps you, but I plan to cut to at least 11-12% (seeing abs) prior to bulking; that way it will be easier to gauge my bulk progress and less I have to lose then. I've been losing in different sections of my body in chunks instead of all around.

I don't know if I answered your question, just trying to post some feedback. I have the same issue.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I mean, I was told 'lifting weights' will help me get rid of pear shape, but that is such a general term, I have been lifting weights for 7 years and still look like this.

Would doing a program like starting strength help get rid of the pear shape? I have never done most of the exercises in that program and have always heard squats are the best full body workout

cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jones25 View Post
    I mean, I was told 'lifting weights' will help me get rid of pear shape, but that is such a general term, I have been lifting weights for 7 years and still look like this.

Would doing a program like starting strength help get rid of the pear shape? I have never done most of the exercises in that program and have always heard squats are the best full body workout
    most men arent pear shaped lol

obviously, packing on muscle in your upper body and having a trim waist would counteract that pretty well

i'm highly suspicious now. anybody lifting weights for 7 years should be massive. you are either a troll, or are doing it way wrong.
    Vegan

"there are ZERO conclusive and definitive peer-reviewed studies proving detrimental effects of phytoestrogens in dietary soy intake"

Originally Posted by cheeseandrice View Post
    most men arent pear shaped lol

obviously, packing on muscle in your upper body and having a trim waist would counteract that pretty well

i'm highly suspicious now. anybody lifting weights for 7 years should be massive. you are either a troll, or are doing it way wrong.
    This

beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    strong post count, to rep, to join date. u trolling op?

firbrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive been lifting for a whole 5 weeks now. i can say one thing if your diet is dead-on and your lifting AND doing cardio WILL change your overall apperance and body shape. the key is purely diet. you have to lose the fat to change the body's look. between good lifting and a good diet give it 6 months and you'll se amazing changes. when i started lifitng 5 weeks ago i had god-awful horrible "love handles" aka thunderhandles. after only 5 weeks of correct dieting and lifting combined with some mild cardio my body has REALLY changed! im no where near where i want to be but in a few more months i will be. you need to dial in your diet to a science and lift and do cardio 5 days a week. give it PLENTY of time. trust me you dont have any choice but to be patinet. no matter how hard you push it will only come off soo quick. belive me ive tried to make it happen faster and man it just aint happening. if your shape is like mine used to be those love handles will be the last thing to go. i still have some of my love handles but, i can proudly say theyre almost gone finally.....FIANLLY!!! remember DIET IS KEY!!!!! if your diet is off that shape wont chaneg much if any even with a great exercise routine. you CAN do this and dont forget it. good luck

rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it will eventually go away as your bf% gets lower.

Why does everyone think I'm trolling?

I had a really bad case of gyno and because of it I could never stay consistent and frequently lost motivation, had the surgery year and a half ago, but now trying to look decent. I'm doing starting strength would this help me with my goal?

bump