superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Hydroxycut Hard Core Elite Makes me tired

After I take 2 capsules it makes me tired i just want to sleep, ive been on it for about 3 months now. This cant be normal is it?

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by superpal08 View Post
    After I take 2 capsules it makes me tired i just want to sleep, ive been on it for about 3 months now. This cant be normal is it?
    3 months taking a fat burner? I think a break is needed. Did this ALWAYS happen since day 1 or just now? If it started now than you need a break from it. If its been like that since day 1 than something is def wrong there.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    At first it was really amazing but for about week now just been tired from it I've only been taking 2 pills a day and not 4 like it says

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by superpal08 View Post
    At first it was really amazing but for about week now just been tired from it I've only been taking 2 pills a day and not 4 like it says
    If its been a week like than than take a break from them for a while. Your body might have gotten used to it. Than go back to it.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

marshiechen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marshiechen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marshiechen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marshiechen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marshiechen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marshiechen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marshiechen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marshiechen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marshiechen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marshiechen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marshiechen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Whoa...........

Three months?

Dude, take a break.

It might be that your body is so used to caffeine, it cannot be awake without enough of it.

youngfil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    same here. very disappointed. was expecting this to boost my energy however it does the opposite. its been like this since day 1(today's my 3rd day).

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by youngfil View Post
    same here. very disappointed. was expecting this to boost my energy however it does the opposite. can somebody tell us if this is normal?
    Uh...
    3+ months is never a good idea on a stimulant.
    Going from what seems 4 pills a day to 2 pills will infact make the average guy tired.

Your body builds up a "need" for caffeine.
    It's recommended to go off it slowly like 4 caps a week to 3 caps a week.

You can't expect to take 500+mg of caffeine a week then go to 200mg and not feel drowsy... this would happen from any stimulant OP.

If you feel it's excessive see your doctor... could be something else and just by chance started acting up same time you lowered your dosage.

Keep me updated.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    Uh...
    Going from what seems 4 pills a day to 2 pills will infact make the average guy tired.

You can't expect to take 500+mg of caffeine a week then go to 200mg and not feel drowsy... this would happen from any stimulant OP.

If you feel it's excessive see your doctor... could be something else and just by chance started acting up same time you lowered your dosage.

Keep me updated.
    thanks for the quick reply. im still in my 4th day. just took one cap like an hour ago and ive been yawning ever since. i dunno but its making me sleepy.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks for the quick reply. im still in my 4th day. just took one cap like an hour ago and ive been yawning ever since. i dunno but its making me sleepy.
    cycle off all stims for at least 2 weeks. May need to take 4 weeks off depending on when your last stim break was.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    cycle off all stims for at least 2 weeks. May need to take 4 weeks off depending on when your last stim break was.
    I'm now taking 3 glasses of water before taking them and they are now working just fine. no sleepiness anymore. Lots of energy during workout. I think i was dehydrated when i took them the first 4 days. Thanks alot guys!

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm now taking 3 glasses of water before taking them and they are now working just fine. no sleepiness anymore. Lots of energy during workout. I think i was dehydrated when i took them the first 4 days. Thanks alot guys!
    No problem. Keep us updated. Glad you found what works for you brother.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

angieeb15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Has anyone else had sore muscles since taking these?
    I started taking them last week and ever since I've had a lot of trouble getting myself out of bed because I feel so sore and I feel really tired all day still anyway. I've heard people saying it suppresses their appetite to the point where they don't feel like eating at all, but I'm pretty sure I have been even hungrier than normal since taking them!

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by angieeb15 View Post
    Has anyone else had sore muscles since taking these?
    I started taking them last week and ever since I've had a lot of trouble getting myself out of bed because I feel so sore and I feel really tired all day still anyway. I've heard people saying it suppresses their appetite to the point where they don't feel like eating at all, but I'm pretty sure I have been even hungrier than normal since taking them!
    send me a PM with the lot number, expiration date, place of purchase and your contact info. Will forward it on to our S&A folks. this is not common from HHE.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Chalifour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chalifour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chalifour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chalifour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chalifour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chalifour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chalifour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chalifour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chalifour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chalifour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chalifour has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    Uh...

Keep me updated.
    I did 0 mg to 700mg with no problems, why would the other way around be a problem ? :P

Originally Posted by Chalifour View Post
    I did 0 mg to 700mg with no problems, why would the other way around be a problem ? :P
    Your body builds a tolerance to caffeine so if you go your route for example for a week or more and then decide hey I just want to do 200mg instead chances are you will not notice any effects from the stims.

Registered User nikeoneplatinum's Avatar
    nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you sure it's not a lack of calories that is making you tired?
    Bodybuilding is a lifetime journey, anytime spent not bulking or cutting is a waste of time.

Originally Posted by nikeoneplatinum View Post
    Are you sure it's not a lack of calories that is making you tired?
    pretty sure the op in here got everything work out since he first made this thread two years ago.

iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok this is a copy and pasted post from mr.cooper69 from AM, he explained this to a self diagnosed 'adrenal fatigue' poster who was claiming to have AF based on being tired after ingesting stimulant.

"By up regulation of CYP enzymes and depletion of various NT's plus down regulation of DA receptors. Not because of adrenal fatigue, which is known as Addison's disease."

^^Credit to mr.cooper69.

This is a similar situation apart from the OP here isn't claiming Adrenal Fatigue. The bottom line is OP needs a proper stim break if they want to re-experience the feelings they once got from taking stimulants. Constantly taking them or switching products isn't going to produce the same energy/feelings. Unless the industry comes out with something novel and new like DMAA, then you need to have a break, a long one.

mikeee3135 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

please check my lot number aswell

Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    send me a PM with the lot number, expiration date, place of purchase and your contact info. Will forward it on to our S&A folks. this is not common from HHE.
    Hi...i bought this 2 days ago....please check if it is legit
    lot number-3985213 exp -1 sep 2016

Please

Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mikeee3135 View Post

Please
    I'm sur MT will look into this one. They have a strong representation here with a great crew.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Please
    Where did you buy it from? If you have suspicion that it might be fake, send the lot number and inquiry to counterfeits@iovate.com.

Please
    this can be addressed by going here>>http://www.muscletech.com/where-to-b...tech-products/ send an email to the addy in there and they wll be able to verify it is legit or fake. For future reference would only buy from reputable retailers or online sources. Also I was asking for his info since he was having an issue with the product.
    Last edited by emergency; 11-14-2014 at 06:11 AM.