ILLINIdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLINIdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLINIdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLINIdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLINIdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLINIdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLINIdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLINIdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLINIdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLINIdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLINIdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

***will i lose a lot of MUSCLE MASS if im fasting for 3 DAYS???***

im curious...my worship team is fasting for 3 days in light of passion week comin' up...so for 3 days, i wunt b discontinuing food, although i can still intake H2O.

i know ill lose water weight, but how much muscle mass do you think i will lose? if so, which body part will start deteriorating?

and how can i physically prepare for this fast?

thanx, guys!!!

---All 4 J.C.!!!---

mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ILLINIdrummer View Post
    im curious...my worship team is fasting for 3 days in light of passion week comin' up...so for 3 days, i wunt b discontinuing food, although i can still intake H2O.

i know ill lose water weight, but how much muscle mass do you think i will lose? if so, which body part will start deteriorating?

thanx, guys!!!

---All 4 J.C.!!!---
    you won't that much just try to limit your activity for that time period.

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

thanx, guys!!!

---All 4 J.C.!!!---
    142 lb? what are u going to lose dude
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by andrewwww View Post
    hes also 5'5" jackass. If you having nothing good to contribute don't post

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not going to lose muscle mass in 3 days..regardless
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

ILLINIdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLINIdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLINIdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLINIdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLINIdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLINIdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLINIdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLINIdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLINIdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLINIdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLINIdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    alright, thanks for everyone's input!

can i still go to the gym the day before. it'll be shoulder day right before i start fasting.

mannn, i cant tell wats more worse for your body. not training for a week, yet still eating; or not training and eating for 3 days.

thanks again!

---all 4 J.C.!!!---

lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000)

thanx, guys!!!

---All 4 J.C.!!!---
    A three-day starvation diet (no, it's not the lovely euphemistic "fasting," just starvation) isn't going to make any significant change of any kind, except making you very tired and cranky. The human body is remarkably resilient.

silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by andrewwww View Post
    check yoself before you wreck yoself

EDIT: Bro, he's definitely more massive than you.

lol, thanx silly sally! but no need to compare. im jealous that all u guyz are taller than me. u guyz have so much more potential with your height and bone structure. i think God didn't make me 6'0" because i would be even more prideful than i already am now...figures! lol.

moojeni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moojeni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You'll not lose any muscle. People think that losing muscle is a fast process, like if you fast for 24 hs you'll start to lose muscle tissue already.
    Last month I fasted for 8 days (I drank only water), and I didn't lose any muscle (my body was exactly the same, I even looked leaner).
    Now, I recommend you that if you're going to fast, you read about how to prepare yourself for a fast and how to break it. Before going for a fast, you should eat light foods (mainly fruits and veggies), and when you break it, the same, high water content fruits for the first day at least, and slowly start introducing grains, legumes, dairy, and meats.
    I mean, you CAN break a fast eating a steak with french fries, but you'll very likely end up with an upset stomach, because it will be very delicate right after the fast.
    Drink enough water.

Good luck.

LukeMcD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukeMcD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukeMcD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukeMcD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukeMcD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukeMcD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukeMcD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukeMcD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukeMcD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukeMcD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukeMcD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    alright, thanks for everyone's input!

can i still go to the gym the day before. it'll be shoulder day right before i start fasting.

mannn, i cant tell wats more worse for your body. not training for a week, yet still eating; or not training and eating for 3 days.

thanks again!

---all 4 J.C.!!!---
    I wouldn't work out the night before, correct me if I'm wrong but your muscles take 3-5 days to fully repair and you'll have no aminos to rebuild them with during the fasting period.

I'd double check this first though, I might be wrong.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135503371

Docky55 is not very well liked. (-100) Docky55 is not very well liked. (-100) Docky55 is not very well liked. (-100) Docky55 is not very well liked. (-100) Docky55 is not very well liked. (-100) Docky55 is not very well liked. (-100) Docky55 is not very well liked. (-100) Docky55 is not very well liked. (-100) Docky55 is not very well liked. (-100) Docky55 is not very well liked. (-100) Docky55 is not very well liked. (-100)
    So if i was planning on doing a 3 day fast, would lifting have any benefit? Because the day after christmas i was hit with something an was all achy so i didnt work out for 4 days, it was my light week anyways... but On sunday i started up again... but everytime i eat my stomach gets an extremely full feeling and it feels all twisted.. So i was wondering if i could just do a water fast, and lift legs and back tuesday, and then shoulders and arms wednesday... How would that effect my muscles?