Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Women, why do girls go back to guys that abuse them?

Is it because they're scared of them? I simply don't understand it?

It seriously infuriates me. I saw a man slap his girl outside a public movie theater. I know this is going to sound like a hero story but it's really what I did. I came right behind the guy and just tackled him and gave him 1 good donkey punch right in the face. Called him a piece of **** and walked away. My girlfriend pulled his girl away and we ended up dropping her off at her house. We didn't even ask her if she wanted to come with us, we just dragged her with us.

It was such an awful feeling to see a guy hit a girl. It felt like he hit me instead of her that's how mad I was. Of course this was about 1 year 1/2 ago, but still. I've always wondered why girls stay with guys that abuse them?
    "Hai guys Im reading Plato's Republic, Thrasymachus is an epic troll but he gets counter trolled by Socrates over and over, bitch needs to LEARN." -Gancor

bulking until the end of the year. yeah, it's gonna get nasty.

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LarryByrd View Post
    Is it because they're scared of them? I simply don't understand it?

It seriously infuriates me. I saw a man slap his girl outside a public movie theater. I know this is going to sound like a hero story but it's really what I did. I came right behind the guy and just tackled him and gave him 1 good donkey punch right in the face. Called him a piece of **** and walked away. My girlfriend pulled his girl away and we ended up dropping her off at her house. We didn't even ask her if she wanted to come with us, we just dragged her with us.

It was such an awful feeling to see a guy hit a girl. It felt like he hit me instead of her that's how mad I was. Of course this was about 1 year 1/2 ago, but still. I've always wondered why girls stay with guys that abuse them?
    Yeah not the best thing in the world to do dood.... aside from the fact that he may have shot you as you left.

WHat if she sold his new car on Ebay because she thought he was cheating with her best friend, but he wasnt and he had proved it so he popped her? Or or or, what if she switched out his Dbol tablets, for birth control tablets? You gotta think brosive, brains before brawn.

LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah, you're right, but still don't do that **** out in public. That's just wrong. I wasn't going to sit there with my girl by my side and not do anything about it.
    "Hai guys Im reading Plato's Republic, Thrasymachus is an epic troll but he gets counter trolled by Socrates over and over, bitch needs to LEARN." -Gancor

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, you're right, but still don't do that **** out in public. That's just wrong. I wasn't going to sit there with my girl by my side and not do anything about it.
    Lol thats when you put on your OMG.... face and hug her tight and be like "whats wrong with that jackass babe..." and she'll be like "I dont know... I hope shes ok" then you will get her feeling a little pink in her stomache, that means shes ready to mate with you! ^__^ And you guys go home and DO IT!

zakkala is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakkala is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakkala is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakkala is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakkala is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakkala is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakkala is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakkala is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakkala is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakkala is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakkala is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Would you have done the same thing if it had been her hitting him, and tackled her?

Serious question - I'm curious as it seems fellas always see the guy as being in the wrong regardless of the situation. Protective instinct I guess.

I remember getting in a drunken fight with a male friend in a park, many years ago - I was the one doing the punching, yet when the security guards arrived they were asking ME if I was okay!

Leathalx is just really nice. (+1000) Leathalx is just really nice. (+1000) Leathalx is just really nice. (+1000) Leathalx is just really nice. (+1000) Leathalx is just really nice. (+1000) Leathalx is just really nice. (+1000) Leathalx is just really nice. (+1000) Leathalx is just really nice. (+1000) Leathalx is just really nice. (+1000) Leathalx is just really nice. (+1000) Leathalx is just really nice. (+1000)
    they go back to these guys, cause the guys are alpha and give them certain types of emotions that pussy white knights won't

Originally Posted by zakkala View Post
    Would you have done the same thing if it had been her hitting him, and tackled her?

Serious question - I'm curious as it seems fellas always see the guy as being in the wrong regardless of the situation. Protective instinct I guess.

I remember getting in a drunken fight with a male friend in a park, many years ago - I was the one doing the punching, yet when the security guards arrived they were asking ME if I was okay!
    No, because there's a double standard that exists. Now that I think of it, I probably would have laughed my ass off. Is that bad? Do girls take advantage of guys like that (I'm sure some do, but I've NEVER seen it in my life).

The thing is, men are like abaggilion times stronger than women, and our bodies can take a ****load more damage, so why would we, the historical warrior, protector, breadwinner, saber tooth lion slayer, beat up on a poor little woman?

TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000)
    So what's worse slapping or kidnapping?
    I will try to be nicer, when you try to be smarter.

I'm the kind of girl who carries her real Glock in her fake Coach...except have a real Coach because I hate faking it.
    Why do you need a side dish? Just eat the meat.
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

Originally Posted by TeresaMalia View Post
    So what's worse slapping or kidnapping?
    Id like to think Kidnapping, because after or before she is napped, she is gonna get slapped

Originally Posted by JAWS22 View Post
    Id like to think Kidnapping, because after or before she is napped, she is gonna get slapped

We didn't kidnap her. We took her over to my car, and told her that we weren't letting her get in the car with that guy. We gave her the option to call somebody and she just told us to take her home. However, my gf did drag her over to my car.

Loved how the guy got up and tried to start more **** with me though. That was kind of priceless. Considering he was like 30lbs smaller than me. Good times. Amazing what adrenaline will do.

We didn't kidnap her. We took her over to my car, and told her that we weren't letting her get in the car with that guy. We gave her the option to call somebody and she just told us to take her home. However, my gf did drag her over to my car.

Loved how the guy got up and tried to start more **** with me though. That was kind of priceless. Considering he was like 30lbs smaller than me. Good times. Amazing what adrenaline will do.
    Dood, that girl is stupid, (serious) yall could be murderers, who just accepts a ride from stangers? (Not knocking yall for wanting to help her) but seriously lol, she FAILED.

Anywho, I think Teresa Malia is one of those gals who likes her pimp, heheheh. Now get back in this car girl and show me my money....

TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JAWS22 View Post
    Anywho, I think Teresa Malia is one of those gals who likes her pimp, heheheh. Now get back in this car girl and show me my money....
    U phail.
    I will try to be nicer, when you try to be smarter.

I'm the kind of girl who carries her real Glock in her fake Coach...except have a real Coach because I hate faking it.
    Why do you need a side dish? Just eat the meat.
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

Originally Posted by TeresaMalia View Post
    U phail.
    [KaPAP!] ..... my hand didnt fail..... [tips pimp hat]

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't know I hate seeing a guy hit a girl too. I mean some B!tches probably be deserve it but really do you feel like a man hitting a woman. I mean maybe it is becuase I am like a foot taller and 150lbs heavier than any woman I have ever been with. I have had that share of women I would have loved ot backhand too but really at the end of the day would you brag to your buddies on you knocked some chick TFU.

In the words of Martin
    "I would hit a woman but I would shake the **** out of one"

javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yet another pointless, circular thread. Here's how it will play out.

1. Men will say women just like jerks.

2. Women will get all offended and in a tissy saying we are generalizing, and not all women like jerks, and plenty of BS anecdotal stories will be passed around about how so in so got with a nice guy.

3. Actions speak louder than words in the end, so, no matter how many naysayers respond to the thread, the truth is, by in large, women prefer *******s. We see it every day in real life. Deal with it.

Also, if you all support a man getting his ass kicked for deserving it, why not support doing the same to a woman? I mean, equal is equal right? Why are we still saying "no man should ever hit a woman" in this day in age of equality, rather we should be saying "no person should ever hit another person" right? Or is this equality of the sexes really just bull**** like I think it is, in the face of so many double standards and expectations of preferential treatment.

I know I'm going to get **** for saying that....but hey, this is the elephant in the room, and eventually SOMEONE is going to talk about it.
    Last edited by javyn; 10-14-2008 at 06:38 AM.

bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP...here's my answer to your original post:

Either...

1. He f*cks her well..and well...uhhhh...she's hooked;

2. She's insecure and feels like she's got no other options;

3. He pays the bills and she's broke

4. Mental illness
    Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions of the above poster and solely hers and do not necessarily reflect the view of all woman in the universe. In other words...if you don't agree..STFU and think what you like!

MACA makes you lift heavier than ever and hornier than a beast...I LOVE MACA!

DESCRIMINATION S*CKS...BUT FABULOUSNESS TRUMPS ALL!

JAWS22 is my BF...yeah...ya heard it right!
    Thanks BB.COM!

*dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The only time a man should slap a woman is with his cawk across the face.

Or if she don't have his sandwich ready.

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bambifox View Post

Either...

4. Mental illness
    I was about to come in and post similar things. It doesn't seem like it should be that difficult to figure out that it's not always about going back to the abusive man...it's about keeping a roof over your head and food in your belly until you can figure out what else to do. Or until it gets bad enough that you'll suck it up and ask for help. People are normally embarrassed/ashamed of getting themselves in a mess like that. And if you have other things blocking you from taking action (like being depressed, not wanting to be a bother to your family or friends, etc) it can be really hard to find an opportunity to move on...

I think staying in an abusive relationship for sex is probably a sign of mental illness. LOL

bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    I was about to come in and post similar things. It doesn't seem like it should be that difficult to figure out that it's not always about going back to the abusive man...it's about keeping a roof over your head and food in your belly until you can figure out what else to do. Or until it gets bad enough that you'll suck it up and ask for help. People are normally embarrassed/ashamed of getting themselves in a mess like that. And if you have other things blocking you from taking action (like being depressed, not wanting to be a bother to your family or friends, etc) it can be really hard to find an opportunity to move on...

I think staying in an abusive relationship for sex is probably a sign of mental illness. LOL
    Or...perhaps a "lack" of good d*ck in your hometown I seriously LOL'd IRL at ur bolded comment!
    Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions of the above poster and solely hers and do not necessarily reflect the view of all woman in the universe. In other words...if you don't agree..STFU and think what you like!

Thanks BB.COM!

javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100)
    wrong thread
    Last edited by javyn; 10-14-2008 at 08:42 AM.

jugglingfreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jugglingfreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jugglingfreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jugglingfreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jugglingfreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jugglingfreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jugglingfreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jugglingfreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jugglingfreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jugglingfreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jugglingfreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Either...

4. Mental illness

You forgot:

5: All of the above.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You just missed out on a golden opportunity to exclaim the phrase "HOW CAN YOU SLAP!!!" in a thick Indian accent.. I would've been all over that ****.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Render08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Render08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Render08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Render08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Render08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Render08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Render08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Render08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Render08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Render08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Render08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I dont agree Bambi and Amanda, I had a friend who i stopped being friend with about 6 months ago, hes constantly abusive to his gf, he beats her, cheats on her, breaks her ****, calls her every name under the sun and theyve now recently had a baby and shes already pregnant again but for some stupid reason if they brake up she will ALWAYS go back.

Waddya say to that 1 then!

p.s. she wasnt pregnant when this all started theyve been together 4 years now.
    So sayeth the ruler of Bethos.

On a scale of one to ten i'de say Ginger.

Bwwwahahahahhahhaha! That vid was funny as hell! HOW CAN SHE SLAP...HOW CAN SHE SLAP! Ha ha hahaha! They beat his ass for 2 hours...fantastic!

Thanks BB.COM!

Originally Posted by Render08 View Post
    I dont agree Bambi and Amanda, I had a friend who i stopped being friend with about 6 months ago, hes constantly abusive to his gf, he beats her, cheats on her, breaks her ****, calls her every name under the sun and theyve now recently had a baby and shes already pregnant again but for some stupid reason if they brake up she will ALWAYS go back.

1. Low self esteem and inability or lack of confidence in being alone - as demonstrated by her starting the relationship while pregnant, and returning to the SOB that treats her badly....or...

2. Possibly...good d*ck...as demonstrated by baby #2...which says that although he cheats...he's still f*ckin her...or both!

Actually...this scenerio is further proof of my earlier comment

Thanks BB.COM!

ummmmm delicious user18799886210's Avatar
    user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    very insightful thread...

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Or...perhaps a "lack" of good d*ck in your hometown I seriously LOL'd IRL at ur bolded comment!
    I think the actual proof of lack of good...*ducks, is it?* ...comes when the only place it can be found is with low-quality men.

Plus, there's a difference between having occassional angry sex and constant "I wish someone would just run you over with their truck on your way to work, already..." sex.

Originally Posted by Render08 View Post

It sucks when people take advantage of weak people like that, and kick them when they're down to keep them down. Glad you're too good to be a part of that guy's life...

Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    I think the actual proof of lack of good...*ducks, is it?* ...comes when the only place it can be found is with low-quality men.

Plus, there's a difference between having occassional angry sex and constant "I wish someone would just run you over with their truck on your way to work, already..." sex.
    Your on a role today...BWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Thanks BB.COM!